Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the one in her ass slowly pulled out ... oh, what a feeling ... she slowly rose from the other man, gasping and sighing as her body emptied of cock. It wasn't over, though. She spotted Mr. Peterson on his back on the carpet. The cock she had been sucking was now hard and held vertical. She smiled and without looking around, singularly intent on the presented cock, she straddled his body and lowered her sopping pussy over his cock, drawing a gasp from him and a sigh from her to be again filled with a cock. Almost immediately, she felt a hand on her back. No thought. No hesitation. No consideration. She leaned forward, her eyes focused on Mr. Peterson's, her entire face smiling as she did so. She lost herself in the kiss she initiated as the next cock pressed at her gaping asshole and easily slid inside. She felt cum forced out of both holes and a fleeting thought passed through her mind that large towels really should be available to protect the carpeting. Maybe she'll remember that later. Maybe not.

When it was over, Sara rose to find what seemed like the entire office outside the conference room. She used a tissue to capture the leaking cum, then made a bee-line for the showers. As she slid off her stockings after turning on one of the showers, one after another of the women came into the area. Soon, they were all crammed into the three showers. Whatever washing happened was as much from the groping and caressing going on as from intentional washing.

While they all dried off, still in full view of the rest of the office through the glass walls of the shower area, Cindy exclaimed, "God, Sara ... that was so hot!"

"You saw it?"

"Saw it?" Ms. Benson responded. "At first it was just watching but then all six of us were pressed against the glass and fucked. And thank god, too."

Marie chuckled, "This might be the first time the entire office was fucking at the same time except for that office gathering at Mr. Cornell's."

Ms. Benson added for the rest, "And we all agree with you. What you said." Sara looked confused at what she might be referring to, what it was she uttered while being fucked by four guys. "We all love this job, too."

They laughed, dressed (well, stockings and heels, anyway), and went back to work.

12