Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 09A

Story Info
THE RESORT CLIENT. Marie & Cindy go on assignment.
6.9k words
4.67
5.2k
5
1

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,606 Followers

CHAPTER 9A: THE RESORT CLIENT

"I wouldn't have thought this would fit into our normal client niche," Marie commented. The resource group, consisting of Todd, Cindy, and herself, was gathered in Pam Benson's office. They had just concluded a conference call with the owner and General Manager of Black Beach Club Resort which was a smallish resort on a smallish island among the many in the Caribbean.

"Definitely not," Ms. Benson confirmed. "Surprising the reach Joe Cornell's name has. I asked the same question and was told he made a search, talked to different people, and we were one group highly recommended for the type of discrete help he needed." She looked past her desk at the small group assembled before her. Todd, a very capable recruiter, and HR Specialist; Cindy, a conflict management specialist; and, Marie, her Executive Assistant. Including her, three women, and Todd. Including her, three naked women, and Todd. Poor Todd. The first weeks had been rough on him. In the best way possible perhaps, though. There were seven naked women in the office and three of them were in his small group. No matter who he turned to work with or consult with he was faced with bare breasts and shaved pussies. He managed admirably, though, and proved to have impressive recovery.

"Joe encouraged me to stretch our consideration beyond our normal manufacturing expertise. And, when it came down to it, there were very few firms who were willing to touch a situation like this. I've talked with Gerald Olsen (the firm's attorney on retainer) and he'd added additional protection in the proposal and contract language." She paused, looking at her desktop, considering once more how they might proceed with this client. When she looked up, she found Todd's eyes riveted on her chest. She followed his eyes to see her nipples erect. She smiled. She then looked at the breasts of the other two women and found the same condition. They might act like it is normal to be naked in the office every day, but it isn't. Doing normal work, engaging with clients by email and phone, meeting with office associates, interacting with clothed men, and the erotic sounds frequently carried over partition walls and through open office doors while being naked was very much not normal even for them, and even after time had passed in the experience. It was erotic. They were professional and dedicated and they all did good work. But, it was very definitely very erotic. And, it didn't matter that she was a full partner of the firm. She was just like the other women in the office. She enjoyed the eroticism of exhibitionism, the fucking, and sucking cock and pussy.

She took a deep breath, partially to calm herself and also to refocus her thoughts. "Clyde Martin, the owner and manager, understands why his request received so little interest and why this will be difficult. This isn't going to be the normal effort by us helping with human resource policy and recruitment strategy and targeting." She looked at the two women who seemed noticeably nervous. "Are you familiar with the Bar Rescue TV series? That's the approach we'll need here."

There was a reason why the request for proposals from Black Beach Club Resort received so little interest and why Ms. Benson had also been hesitant but encouraged by Mr. Cornell. Although the firm was established with specific expertise to assist manufacturing companies, the internal make-up of the firm lent a unique element... expertise... to consider this. She considered that but only after meeting with her team did she relent and submit a carefully outlined proposal.

Black Beach Club Resort was the only resort on a small island in the Caribbean containing a proportionately small town for support. The island was too small even for an airport for small planes so all visitors came by boat as did all necessary supplies for the island. The closest supporting island was about five miles away. It wasn't the size or isolation that caused concern, though, it was the marketing strategy of the resort. Black Beach Club Resort was intentional in its naming. Turned into an acronym, the resort was called BBC Resort and that was the marketing. The target clientele was white women and black men. The resort advertised on porn sites, swinger sites, and innuendo wherever else they could get away with it. The resort felt there was a niche for providing a place to accommodate the white and black fantasy lived out at an island location. They didn't specifically advertise that women would find an abundance of big black cock but she was told there usually was enough.

A deep dive into their financials showed they had been effective, too. It was a small market but it was a small resort. They didn't worry about providing the fanciest restaurant or clubbing experience. They had a restaurant and they had a club but the real experience was independent of the quality of those venues. The white women seeking the 'black cock' experience and black men willing to provide it found the resort in sufficient numbers to make the resort quite profitable. Until the recent quarterly results.

The recent results indicated a down-turn that was reflective of a slowing of incoming guests. Really, it was a slowing of incoming white female guests. Some women normally came as singles or together and some came as couples which may also reflect the fantasy of guys wanting their wives and girlfriends with other men. Their search indicated that the group not showing up in regular numbers were the single women and women coming together. Puzzled, they did a deep search on the internet to find an increasing number of reviews of the resort indicating that women have problems with men. They didn't feel safe.

"That's where 'Bar Rescue' comes in," Ms. Benson said while looking at Marie and Cindy. "We talked about this but you can back out. There would be no problem for me or Joe. We know this is asking a lot." The two younger women shared a look, a shrug, and a smile. Ms. Benson leaned forward, her forearms on the desktop. Todd loved this part when her mature C-cup breast hung down slightly. "As we talked, something is going on down there. The women seemed reluctant to say anything to management which might indicate this is not random but targeting. The only thing we can think is to send in undercover female guests."

Todd spoke up, "Maybe I should go down there, too. I could be a boyfriend or something."

Ms. Benson shook her head. "Thanks, Todd, and we all share your concern. The thing is that none of the women submitting bad reviews were with husbands or boyfriends." He nodded but both Marie and Cindy reached to stroke his arms in thanks.

"Any more words of wisdom, boss?" Marie asked.

"Sorry... I have no experience here. You're going to have to develop a plan on the fly. Just be safe." She slid across the desk two envelopes. They contain flights, resort bookings, and itineraries. "Clyde Martin will make contact with you but it should always be discrete. You'll just be two young women on a vacation to experience fantasies."

* * * *

"Ms. Jensen, Ms. Morgan... welcome!" The young woman behind the reservation desk bubbled out the greeting after checking the passport of each of them. After clicking on the keyboard with her long fingernails, "I see you are booked into our suite for the next 5 nights. Your stay includes all the amenities, I see." She looked up and smiled. The two weren't aware of that but assumed Mr. Martin was taking care of them. The young woman behind the counter was dark-skinned from the islands with an interesting accent. Her hair was black and long. The uniform consisted of a white pullover top and a light blue skirt that fit her very well.

Marie and Cindy were handed room key cards and an elastic band with a fob attached. Much easier than carrying around the key card. She giggled, "Some of the bikinis don't cover much and a key card is difficult. Besides, the beach and pool are clothing-optional." She gave a wink. That detail Marie and Cindy were aware of and were looking forward to. Naked outside.

The resort's main building was laid out with two wings angled to the right and left with another shorter wing bisecting them. In the center, where all the wings joined was where the offices, restaurant, shops, and club were located. The rules were simple: no nudity in the public areas of the building or the front of the building open to the public. The pool, beach, and open areas in the back and between the wings were clothing optional. The wing bisecting the rest of the rooms contained the large suites which are where Marie and Cindy were pointed. The suite they were given was at the end with open access to the pool area and beach.

They had unpacked and stowed their suitcases in the back of the closet when there was a knock on the door. Cindy checked through the peep-hole, then opened the door to find a tall, well-toned black man wearing a pull-over shirt with the resort emblem on the left breast. He was holding a tall basket of goodies in his two hands.

"Welcome to Black Beach Club Resort, ladies," he said as he brought the basket in and placed it on the small table next to the sliding patio door facing the pool and beach in the near distance. Both Marie and Cindy took the man to be one of the employees. Instead, "I found an excuse to offer to bring this welcome basket to you personally." He held out his hand, "Clyde Martin," he said by way of introduction. The women smiled and introduced themselves. "Yes," he continued, "Pam Benson sent your pictures. I really appreciate your firm being willing to do this. When Pam outlined the approach you were going to take... I admit I was surprised."

Marie and Cindy shared an understanding look and smile. Marie responded, "I suppose. We didn't know any other way to... uh, mmmm... get exposed to the problem."

He looked with skepticism at the two young women he knew were associated with a well-respected consulting firm. "Are you sure you're up to this? I mean..."

Cindy checked with Marie simply by looking, received the affirming nod she was expecting, and the two of them stepped the short distance to press their bodies into him on either side. "Tell us, Mr. Martin, how does the... mmmm... black experience here work?"

He hesitated, nerves and uncertainty now clearly evident. Were they implying something from him or merely seeking information for use later? "Simple, really. I suppose it's like any hook-up situation except more obvious and intentional. Guests want sex... black and white in particular so there is not much subtlety. It's supposed to be all consensual but that is why you are here, right? It seems sometimes it is not."

"And what about employees?" Marie asked as her hand smoothed over his shirt, feeling his toned chest and abs.

He sucked in a breath. He wasn't expecting this, though he didn't know what to expect from professional women accepting an assignment like this. Both women were stroking his chest and stomach down to his belt. He was aroused. Both women were beautiful and their vacation shorts and tops showed fit bodies. If they stroked any further down, they would know just how aroused he was and he wasn't sure if that would be professional for him.

"Employees..." he haltingly responded, "what happens here... I mean, it's no secret and they encounter involved guests... especially outside. While we don't encourage... it's not part of the job... but... employees involved with guests is allowed when initiated by the guest AND the employee's schedule allows." He was breathing heavier. He didn't know what to do with his own hands but they somehow ended up on the two women around their shoulders. "Are you suspecting... uhmm... that an employee might..."

Marie rose up onto her toes and kissed him on the lips lightly, then a bit more firmly. Cindy's hand slid down past his belt to stroke over his crotch. What she felt caused her to smile in anticipation. He felt every bit as big as Mr. C.

Marie dropped down to her heels and glanced down at what Cindy was up to. "We're in the... ahh... discovery phase, Mr. Martin." Marie began pulling his shirt from his shorts while Cindy began on his belt. "We think we need to understand the lay of the land, what we can expect to find."

"We're not without our own experiences, Mr. Martin," Cindy added. "But, new experiences are what your resort promises, it's it?" He nodded numbly. This was unexpected. He had been nervous about how the women being sent down would react to the reality of the resort. Cindy had his shorts open and her hand sliding inside his boxers to grasp a large, thick, very aroused cock. He gasped at the touch and so did she. "Every venture has a... mmmm... starting point, Mr. Martin."

Marie was tugging his shirt up his torso. She leaned forward to kiss a well-muscled, black chest. "We think... mmmm... Mr. Martin," Marie suggested between kisses to his body, "that an understanding... a working relationship... between us..."

"... would be most... appropriate," Cindy finished as she sank to her knees to tug his shorts and boxers down his legs. Her eyes were glued to the big black cock before her. She decided, now that she could fully see it, that it was between the big cocks of Miles and Mr. C. And that was impressive. A thick ten-inch black cock. She was thankful the office already provided her with the experience of big cocks.

Cindy took the head of his cock between her lips as her hands continued assisting him from his shorts and loafers. Marie had succeeded in pulling his shirt over his head and was devouring his lips and mouth with her own. Both women were still clothed and the man was naked as their hands roamed over his bare, black skin, Cindy sucking cock, and Marie kissing his face, mouth, neck, and chest. This was quite the reversal for the women and it wasn't lost on either of them. They stopped almost in unison to quickly throw off their shirts, shorts, bras, and panties. Once also naked they both dropped to their knees on the carpeted floor, both tonguing, kissing and sucking the large cock.

Mr. Martin had been aroused from the beginning but was now straining under the combined stimulation effort of the women. He very definitely wanted more from these two but didn't want to be the aggressor under the circumstances.

Marie's lips touched Cindy's as both tried to capture the cock head. They looked at each other, their eyes separated by not more than the width of the cock. The eyes of both were lit by excitement. While this assignment held the potential for trouble as the reason for them being here, it also held the obvious promise of exciting new experiences.

That simple, close contact of eyes was all each needed for the next step. They stood and guided the man to the bedroom where they stripped the covers down and maneuvered the accepting man into the center of the bed. There had been no verbal communication between the two women but they moved as if previously choreographed.

"Does this happen to you often, Mr. Martin?" Marie asked as she straddled his legs and moved over his mid-section.

He shook his head. "No... it never really seemed... appropriate," he muttered as Marie's wet pussy slid over the length of his hard cock as his eyes flicked to Cindy moving into position over his face.

"Well, Mr. Martin," Cindy added as she settled her pussy over his nose and mouth, "we'll undoubtedly need to provide you... hmmm... with regular updates... don't you think?" With his mouth covered by a wet pussy, he wasn't about to provide a worded response but he did mumble something that sounded affirming. At least, that was the way the women understood it.

Marie re-aligned her pussy against the head of his cock, tilted her hips, and managed to press his cock up and penetrate her hole. She gasped and a similar sound escaped from beneath Cindy's pussy. She sat up straighter and slowly settled down over the large, thick cock. She moaned as it filled her deeper and deeper. Fucking Miles and Mr. C was like this and her mind was flooded with the memories of those times with them. Once she had most of his cock up inside her, she rose slowly while clenching her muscles around the shaft until just the bulbous head was inside. She paused like that, then dropped sharply down the shaft and felt it so wonderfully deep inside. She wasn't in a hurry, though. She didn't know what his schedule might be, but she was content with an easy, unhurried fuck on this cock.

The sound in front of her brought her attention away, just a bit, from her own rising stimulation to Cindy who was grinding her pussy on Mr. Martin's mouth. Marie leaned forward to capture one of her bouncing nipples on the freely moving D-cup breasts. She was having little success until she used one of her hands and Cindy moaned even louder.

Then, Cindy uttered a single word... switch. Marie pulled her hips up and up the cock with a feeling of reluctance to lose it but sharing was bound to be part of this island experience. Cindy was off the man's face and waiting on her knees to the side. Marie looked down at the man to find a face smeared with pussy juice and his own saliva but he was smiling with one hand grasping his cock and holding it vertical for Cindy and the other extended to bring Marie to his mouth.

After another switch, Marie settled in for sucking and licking his cock slowly. He was moaning and lifting his cock but Marie's intentions were deliberate to settle his stimulation down a bit. He groaned in his need to cum but she just continued to lick his cock until he seemed to relax some. Then, she positioned herself over his cock, again, slowly lowering herself. A sudden penetration might have set him off into climax. The trick worked and she began fucking him with long, smooth strokes of her pussy.

Marie saw his hands move. One went to finger Cindy's clit as the other pressed between their bodies to stroke and press on her clit. Soon, both women were gasping, moaning, and crying out as their orgasms rose and crashed over them which was when she felt his cock twitch and his hips rise in a prelude to spurts of cum being shot into her pussy.

Marie collapsed to her left, the long cock sliding out of her gaping pussy as she did. Cindy collapsed to the other side. Mr. Martin simply lay where he was gasping for air as if he had just risen to the surface of the water after being underneath just a bit too long.

"I think... Mr. Martin..." Marie haltingly began.

"... we'll enjoy... working closely... with you," Cindy finished. And they both laughed.

Clyde Martin joined them. Any concerns he had about these two women fitting into the attitude of the resort were long gone.

* * * *

After Clyde Martin cleaned up, dressed, and left their suite, assuring the women he felt regular updates would be beneficial, the women settled back on the bed for a lazy, unhurried 69 session. Since it was late afternoon, they decided to shower (together) and dress for an early dinner.

Both women wore very short skirts and semi-sheer blouses unbuttoned to the nipple line. And no underwear or stockings.

The restaurant was nice but not too fancy which actually made it more comfortable. Their server was a male black man and they noticed he wasn't the only one. They wondered how the interactions at the resort worked but they admitted to each other they were too tired. They agreed to call it an early evening, call Ms. Benson with an early report, and be rested for some real exploring the next day.

Marie woke first the next morning and turned to face a still sleeping Cindy who was cuddled into her with an arm draped. Marie smiled at the peaceful face before her and a tingle moved through her body originating from her pussy as she recalled both last night and right after Clyde Martin left them. She hadn't had much personal time spent with Cindy but that was likely to change when they returned. Cindy was a good lover. She wasn't overly aggressive until she was in bed and then could let herself go, be aggressive when it was right and soft and tender when it was right. Marie lifted one large breast, kissed the soft nipple, then slipped out of bed.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,606 Followers
12