Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 09A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her thin, shorty robe and softly closed the bedroom door before calling room service from the living area of the suite. She ordered coffee, cut fruit, and muffins with jam. Then she stepped through the patio door to sit and gaze out past the nearby beach to the ocean and clear, blue sky.

A knock at the door and a deep, male voice announce room service. The man carrying the breakfast tray was over 6 feet tall, probably upper 20s, and with deep black skin exposed by the standard uniform of pull-over shirt and shorts. He set the tray on the little table when the bedroom door opened and a bleary-eyed Cindy stepped through it naked and managed to walk several steps into the room before noticing the man in the room. Despite her experience of nudity in the office, this wasn't the office and this was a strange man. Her arms quickly rose to try to cover her exposed body... and failed... as she rushed back into the bedroom for her own robe.

When Cindy returned covered by an equally short robe, she heard Marie, "Yes, we arrived yesterday afternoon and were really too tired to experience much of the resort."

"Are you familiar with our resort, though?" he asked with an unflinching gaze at their bodies partially exposed by the loosely tied robes. "Have you experienced places like this?"

There was something in his gaze, Cindy thought and checked over to Marie who was checking back to her.

"Ah... no," Marie was uttering. It was clear that Marie's confident composure had slipped. "No... we just heard about it and... you know... fantasies."

"Ahhh," the man said. His large black hand reached out and touch the lapel of Marie's robe and slid down it to the point between her breasts where the two sides overlapped. His fingers were stroking her over the robe as they continued boldly to the cinched but not knotted tie. Cindy stood frozen, as Marie seemed to be, as the fingers tugged the tie and Marie's robe fell open. Marie quickly recovered and pulled the robe closed, held tightly now. "Yes," he said seemingly unfazed by Marie's reaction. He stepped closer and touched the swell of her breast through the robe. "Yes, you are here for the black cock experience." Not put off by Marie's reaction, he took her hand and placed it on his crotch, and pressed it firmly there. "I have a nice black cock, no?" It wasn't just his eyes that were leering. It seemed somehow his whole body was projecting the same. "I give you black cock now, okay?"

She stepped away and joined Cindy. "No, not right now. Thank you, though. Will we see you again?"

He was still leering at them as he backed to the door. "Yes, you will. I serve these rooms. Next time. I have good black cock and I will get you many black cock." Then he was out the door.

They sat on the patio with the coffee, fruit, and muffins. They were quiet. The resort seemed to be waking up around them but they didn't seem to notice. Finally, Cindy broke the silence between them. "That was weird, right? I mean, it wasn't just me."

"No," Marie replied as she looked up. "That was unexpected for sure. Everyone else we've encountered has been professional and courteous. They may have checked us out but discretely." They shared a look. "I wonder," she finally said and retrieved her smartphone. The firm had added the temporary international package.

"Morning, Todd, how is your day going?" Pause and a sigh. "Oh, well, you know... just sitting outside our suite on a patio having coffee and muffins while looking out past the beach at the endless blue ocean and sky with a light ocean breeze on us." A longer pause, then a hearty laugh. "Good for you, stud." Pause. "Todd, can you do us a favor? Check the files on those women and see what rooms they were staying in. I should have thought of that before we left." Pause. "Thanks, Todd."

Cindy asked, "What was that 'stud' comment about?"

Marie leaned back in her chair with a big smile. Her robe had loosened considerably and Cindy's eyes gazed at an exposed nipple. "According to him, this assignment has Ms. Benson all hot and bothered. The nature of the resort, what we'll be doing down here, and her concern for us has apparently been directed at Todd. She's focused her arousal solely on him and she's been quite demanding."

Cindy chuckled, "Todd can handle it."

"Oh, there was no complaining about it from him," Marie added and they both laughed. Though everyone in the office partnered with everyone else across assigned groups, Todd had been a frequent partner for all three women in their group.

Marie picked up her phone, again, and began clicking. "Now what?" Cindy asked.

"Just curious. I'm going to text Mr. Martin... Manny, the room service guy, said he was assigned to this wing. I wonder how long that has been."

After sending the text, she looked back across the table. Cindy was watching and for a moment, a long moment, they just watched each other. "It couldn't be this obvious, could it?" Cindy finally asked. They both shrugged.

When they were ready, they helped each other slather sunscreen over their entire bodies before slipping into the Wick Weasel almost-nothing suits. The bottoms barely covered pussies and the tops didn't cover much on Marie and even less on Cindy's larger breasts.

They stood on the beach to debate whether to start by lounging under the sun or strolling under the sun down the beach. They elected to stroll. They hadn't gone far, just far enough to be out of easy sight of the buildings when they saw three young black guys coming toward them. They were joking with each other and walking in the shallows of the water and hadn't yet noticed the two nearly naked white women. They were wearing small Speedo-type tight suits. As they got closer, it was clear they didn't need to be naked, the suits showed exactly what each had underneath. Cindy nudged Marie.

That was about when the men noticed the women. They knew their own suits gave an as good indication of them without being fully naked, too. Almost instantly, it felt like one of those Discovery nature shows when the females preen and the males strut in a ritualistic dance that spanned eons in their DNA.

Marie and Cindy stopped in front of them, not too close but not too far, either. The three men were indeed young like them, very black, toned, and not overly confident despite their trying to present that image. They both dropped their eyes repeatedly during the small talk at the cocks clearly indicated under the thin, tight spandex material. All showed nice cocks and the premise of the resort fully hit them and both women felt their pussies lubricate in anticipation.

The guys turned to walk with them and the five soon were laughing and splashing in the shallow water as they continued in the direction the guys had come from. There was a nice little stream coming off the lone hill on the island that provided fresh, cooler water, grass, and shade. They offered to show them. They were offering a lot more than that but neither Marie nor Cindy were shy about that prospect. This had the markings of the kind of encounter every female guest envisioned.

The location proved to be even more idyllic than the resort property. It had all the elements with palm trees, ocean, and beach while also providing the backdrop of heavy, protective foliage, soft natural grass, and a gurgling stream. They could easily wade across the stream to continue the walk but why bother.

There was a natural tension hanging over them as they stood quietly. Despite the strutting the guys had projected when they met, they were tentative now and they were appealing to the women. It was easy to see... obvious, actually... that the guys were getting highly aroused with some anticipation of what might happen. That pleased the women because they were feeling the same arousal and the same bodily response except their bodies weren't quite so blatant about it. Except for their nipples. Their nipples were pointing through the thin material of the tops like they threatened to poke a hole.

They had covered all the small talk. They were all guests and, without the words being spoken, they were all willing and eager. Marie stepped between two of the men, her hands suddenly cupping two rapidly growing cocks straining under the thin material of their suits. She felt more than saw Cindy step toward the third man.

Marie felt the two cocks under her hands grow as she leaned into one to kiss him on the lips before switching to the other. The men began to reciprocate in both kissing and touching as their hands sought out her body, which was bare already and barely covered. She forced her hands into the waistband of the suits and both cocks jumped at her grasp. Her top went first, strings at her neck and back pulled loose and her breast mauled as the ties of her bottoms were pulled and the material fluttered to the sand.

She pushed at their suits but they were tight, especially with her hand inside. She gave a final kiss to each man before dropping to her knees and tugging one of the suits off his hips and down his thighs before switching to the other man. The first man finished stepping out of his suit as she tugged the other suit down, then she switched back to the first man, holding his aroused cock vertical and licking up the length of it. When the second man was untangled from his suit, she grasped both big black cocks switching back and forth between them with licks, kisses and sucks. She glanced to the side when making a switch to find Cindy with a mouthful of black cock and also naked.

Marie began earnestly sucking cocks that were already straining with hard arousal. She needed to be fucked. She, and the other women in the office, were used to several fucks nearly every day. She and Cindy had made the decision not to pleasure each other and wait for what the day would bring to them. This was a very good thing to come their way and she saw the positive side of the appeal of the resort for certain women like themselves.

The men must have been in a similar need as she was pulled to her feet and led a short distance to the grassy area adjoining the freshwater stream. She lay on her back with legs open in graphic invitation, her attention directed to the two men but also aware of Cindy joining her. Three naked black guys absently stroking their very nice black cocks standing over two naked white women. It was the very interracial fantasy the resort promoted.

Looks and whispers were shared between the men and finalized with nods of agreement. Two of the men went between the open legs of the women, fingers stroking shaved bare, glistening pussies before their cocks were aligned and moved up and down over the wet slits. The third man moved to Marie's head. Her watching of the man approaching her pussy was diverted by the cock approaching her head. She opened her mouth and tilted her head, the cock passing her lips to enter her mouth where her tongue began swirling over the head as her lips closed around the shaft. She moaned around the cock as the head of the other cock pressed past her other lips and easily slipped into her pussy. She heard more unmuffled sounds from Cindy next to her.

The man entering her pussy eased it in, likely thinking his larger than normal cock might be an issue but unaware of the several cocks in the office even larger. She raised her hips to meet his small thrusts until he finally thrust deep into her. The cock in her mouth moved steadily deeper, too. Soon, she had both cocks stroking deep, the one in her mouth passing into her throat producing extra groans from him.

Then the whispered comments early became evident. The man stroking into Marie's mouth pulled out. She whimpered at the loss until she turned to see the man settle next to Cindy's head. A touch of his saliva-coated cock to her cheek and Cindy's mouth opened and turned without much more thought than the touch. A few strokes and he exclaimed, "Damn... she... she's... taking me... in her... throat, too."

Marie felt the cock in her pussy swell more and just like that it was pulled out. She moaned her frustration. The swell of the cock was matching the rising stimulation in her, too. Her orgasm was near and now her pussy was empty. But it was a switch, a rotation. The man who was fucking her crawled to her head. The man who had been fucking Cindy moved to Marie's spread and gaping pussy. The man who had just begun stroking into Cindy's mouth moved to her pussy. And it began, again.

The rotation had dampened everyone's arousal slightly but only enough to make their fucking last longer and Marie gauged what their intentions were. They would switch out but the women would always be fucked while they would have times of lessened stimulation to prolong their action. And, it was working.

This second man was fucking her with powerful, urgent strokes immediately after full penetration which was achieved with two thrusts. She groaned and moaned between gasps of breath as her stimulation resumed where it had been and teetering on the edge of orgasm. The guy fucking her leaned over her and rolled them so she was on top. She quickly got her knees under her and took over fucking which freed his hands to maul her breasts, pinch and twist her nipples, and press on her clit as her body crashed onto him. Her orgasm seemed explosive and he was still hard inside her. She pushed through her orgasm to continue fucking him but her efforts were waning as her body shook in response. He took the initiative again to roll back over to resume aggressively fucking her spasming pussy.

She was still in the aftershock stage of a wonderful orgasm when he abruptly pulled out. The emptiness seemed somehow more. His cock covered in her orgasmic fluids presented to her mouth seemed inadequate when the next cock plunged into her open pussy. He fucked her hard with a sense of desperate need added to it. As she tasted her own cum on the cock in her mouth, the cock in her pussy swelled and jerked, plunging harder, deeper, and faster into her, crushing into her overly sensitive, throbbing clit. She gasped at the first spurt of cum shooting into her, her legs wrapped around his waist, arching her hips up to meet his straining final thrusts as his cock emptied the last of his semen.

Cindy cried out next to Marie causing her to pull her mouth off the cock to look. Concern? No. Cindy was in the throes of a massive orgasm of her own as the man fucking her desperately was obviously climaxing with her. The man Marie had been sucking was gone, shifted to take his place between Cindy's splayed thighs as the man leaving her brought his cock to her mouth. Marie turned her attention to cleaning the cock of the man she had just fucked as Cindy was being fucked by this other man. It didn't take long for him to release his cum into Cindy's welcoming, clenching pussy.

The five lay exhausted on the grass. When they had sufficiently recovered, they made their way to the stream where they settled into the cooler, clear water no more than a couple feet deep at the deepest point. Soon, they splashed down the stream into the waiting salt-infused water of the ocean. They splashed and groped. The guys combined their strength to toss the enthusiastic women into the air and splashed back into the water. Always, amid anything else, pussies, cocks, and breasts were probed, stroked, and groped.

When they finally exited the water, the search was started for the discarded suits. The ocean breeze had carried away the minuscule Wicked Weasel tops and bottoms. Once located, though, they were rinsed off in the ocean before being put on.

Passionate, grateful, and meaningful kisses were shared once they arrived back at the resort area. They agreed to meet up later in the evening. Marie made a point of asking for their room numbers so they could contact them.

A puzzled Cindy listened to Marie, "We have to contact the office. There may be something we have to take care of." Then quickly added, "We're going to hook up, guys. Today was way too good."

Marie and Cindy stopped at the pool on the way back out of curiosity. Hanging onto the edge of the pool in the deep end away from others, Cindy asked, "You're thinking about Manny, aren't you? He seemed almost too obvious. You think he's that careless?"

Marie looked her in the eyes, "I think he's that stupid. Let's go see what answers we got." With that, she pushed off the side of the pool and swam across to the ladder on the other side. Cindy reached the ladder first so Marie had a chance to see just what their suits looked like to others. The string in the back was buried deep in the crack of her ass. When Cindy turned to wait for Marie, the suit might just as well not be worn: the thin material hugged the shape of her pussy lips and molded to her erect nipples. Instead of the phone messages she had hoped awaited them, her thoughts turned to sharing a shower with her busty co-worker.

* * * *

They learned two very important things: Todd left a message asking how Marie knew all the women assaulted had been in suites; and, Mr. Martin reported that Manny had been hired only six months ago, only months before the assaults seemed to have begun. He added a question at the end of his text: you don't think this is a coincidence, do you? Which is why Marie and Cindy were in Mr. Martin's office after a cleansing shower (together and lasting longer than normally required) and again clothed in stylish shorts and halter tops.

"So tell me," he insisted after a show of relief that they were okay. The two shared their perspectives of the encounter with Manny earlier in the morning. Perspectives that matched so precisely Mr. Martin couldn't find a reason to question them about it. The women followed that up with what they had learned from Todd's search.

"How was your office able to determine what rooms the other women had been in? Just curious," Mr. Martin inquired. He was greeted with blank looks. "Hacked? Are you saying your office hacked into our system to determine that?" Neither woman reacted, not even a flinch. They both suspected, though, that Todd had enlisted Miles.

"Whatever," he continued. He was really wondering about the highly respected firm he hired. By all indications and reputation, Cornell Consulting was a premier firm and above any dispute. But, they were willing and able to hack for information? "I don't want to know, I guess." He shook his head, "How is it we didn't notice that? And Manny..."

Marie interrupted what was obviously coming. "The women were probably threatened, sir. He, if it was him, had their information: address, phone number, etc. He could easily make them feel vulnerable."

"Okay. It's almost too much for coincidence, isn't it? What do we do? Sounds like a police matter rather than policy and procedures."

"Too early for police. All circumstantial," Marie said.

"What are you thinking, then?"

"Do you have a handgun?" Cindy asked.

* * * Continues in Chapter 9B * * *

12