Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 09B

Story Info
THE RESORT CLIENT - CONT'D. Marie & Cindy continue.
5.6k words
4.78
4.2k
4
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 9B: THE RESORT CLIENT - CONT'D

* * * READING CHAPTER 9A IS IMPORTANT * * *

"Okay. It's almost too much for coincidence, isn't it? What do we do? Sounds like a police matter rather than policy and procedures."

"Too early for police. All circumstantial," Marie said.

"What are you thinking, then?"

"Do you have a handgun?" Cindy asked.

* * * *

Cindy's older brother had returned from two tours in the Marines and presented her with a 9mm Glock. She was reluctant but finally gave in to his insistence. The time in combat zones had heightened his concern for her safety. She didn't live in a war zone, she had insisted. She finally gave in. She accepted his training, spending hours and boxes of ammunition at target ranges, and getting licensed. Cindy and Marie had no intention of killing anyone, though.

They were all set. The plan was simple. They had first called the three guys from the afternoon on the beach and told them they had something important to resolve for the office. No rest for the wicked, they had explained. 'Lusty, yes; wicked, no', came the reply. Both women really ... REALLY ... liked the three guys and were looking forward very much to more time with them.

After calling the guys, they called for room service: salads and wine to be delivered in two hours. They figured that would be sufficient time. Cindy sat on the sofa in the living area. They were both covered only in their short robes. Cindy, for the umpteenth time, was disassembling the gun, verifying the magazine was empty as well as the chamber. Underneath her short robe, she also had a belt on. She slipped the gun under the belt at the small of her back. They were making an assumption based on circumstances but circumstances that fit together too well.

When it happened, it happened fast with a knock on their door precisely on time. A check through the peep-hole showed Manny with a service cart. If they were wrong, they might be embarrassed. At the confirmation from Marie, Cindy retreated further away from the door. She hadn't tied her robe but was holding it closed with her hand so she could quickly reach behind, if necessary. She waited, trying to appear much calmer than she felt. She was an HR specialist in conflict management, not an undercover agent. Marie let Manny in with his cart laden with the salads, a wine bottle and glasses, water glasses, rolls, and fruit. He transferred everything onto the table. He noticed Cindy holding her robe closed and leered at her, probably thinking they were in the midst of something sexual or preparing for something sexual. He made no move, though. He thanked the women and wished them a good evening and it was too anti-climatic. As the door was closing behind him, Marie turned to look at Cindy with surprise, disappointment, and relief, all mixed together. She was wrong. Cindy's eyes, though, looked different.

In no more time than it took to reflect those feeling on her face, the door burst open behind her and large, rough hands propelled her deeper into the room. Stumbling to a stop, her short robe now loose and hanging open, she saw four black men standing threateningly as she heard the door click shut.

"There is no reason for you to be hurt, but you may if you resist. We're going to have some fun and it will be more fun if you cooperate. Ultimately, though, it won't matter one way or the other." The one who spoke was a step closer and had the attitude of the leader.

Marie cinched her robe shut and stepped to the cabinet with the TV on it, touched the screen of her smartphone sitting there, then tapped the button that appeared. "What did you just say?" Marie asked defiantly.

The man laughed and repeated everything. Marie argued, told them to leave, told them she'd call security, told them she'd call the police. The man laughed. A couple of the others didn't laugh quite as hard and she wondered if they might be the ones to eventually break. When the laughing died, it came out. They had their addresses and phone numbers back home. They had everything. The man grabbed Marie, a hand around her throat, "If there is a hint of trouble," he said with a laugh, "well, you, your family, will be very sorry."

The man pushed Marie back roughly and she stumbled back near Cindy. So that WAS the reason the other women didn't file charges, she thought. Cindy's hand was already inside her robe and behind her. Now that Marie was out of the way, it was time.

A simple nod from Marie and, "Don't you dare take another step!" A chill went through Marie as Cindy's voice calmly but with surprising confidence and authority filled the room as the gun in her hands appeared and she settled into a shooter's stance.

"What the ...?"

"Shut up," she called out. Then chuckling, "Sorry, my outfit didn't allow for my credentials to be visible. Now, hands on the wall."

They froze, looking bewildered and utterly confused by the turn of events. Police? They froze just long enough for the door to the suite to burst open with Mr. Martin and three beefy security guys rushing in. Cindy stepped forward, handed the gun back to Mr. Martin who released the empty magazine, slapped in a loaded one, and jacked the slide to chamber a round. Those quick moves seemed to totally deflate the four men.

Marie's phone had been set to record and send to Mr. Martin, something Miles had worked out for them. As soon as he heard, the security detail moved and he phone the police on the next island. They were there within a half hour but by that time the four men had confessed quickly in the hopes of damage control. Manny indeed was behind it all. He might be able to be charged with a variation of sex trafficking. He charged men for identifying, providing personal information, and arranging for the assaults. The resort was based on the availability of consensual sexual encounters but some men, apparently, were more interested in less consensual situations. Manny couldn't be found at the resort, but it was a small island. The police found him hiding out at the docks trying to get a boat to escape.

The excitement may have seemed to start and end quickly, but the police interviews (over and over, it seemed), forensic evidence collection, and transferring of the recording seemed to take all night. Daylight was breaking over the eastern horizon and they stood at the front entrance still in their short robes as the police drove away with the four men and Manny. Mr. Martin thanked Marie and Cindy for the hundredth time and said he wanted to talk again in the afternoon after they had slept. That was when the two women saw the three men from the day before among the many guests crowded around watching.

"Are you okay?" They each hugged the women with genuine concern. What a difference in men, Marie thought. After assurance they were okay, just exhausted now, the men excitedly talked about the rumors floating around: guns drawn, assault, special agents from some government agency (FBI presumably), etc. They laughed, denied most of it, then asked if they could meet for dinner and .... They agreed. Of course, they agreed. Especially with the 'and' thrown in.

* * * *

It was early afternoon when Marie's phone jarred them awake. Seeing the caller ID, Marie pushed Cindy harder and sat up in bed, Cindy following suit bleary-eyed. Marie pressed buttons to answer and put the phone on speaker. "Yes, ma'am?" Marie answered. They both struggled to untangle their legs, wake up better, and present a more business attitude verbally. They were both naked. At least that was like normal business ... for them.

"You really are okay?" The voice wasn't that of Ms. Benson but Mr. Cornell.

"Yes, sir. We really are. Got shoved a little but that's all," Marie assured him.

"We got a call from Clyde Martin," came Ms. Benson's voice. "He told us that and that you'd probably be in bed for most of the day after last night." There was a pause. "Of course," she went on, "you two being in bed for an extended time wouldn't surprise us any." Marie and Cindy could hear a lot of laughter in the background. "By the way, all the partners and as many of the office that could squeeze into the conference room are here and the few others are in the doorway. You two scared us."

"Sorry, ma'am," Cindy offered. "It was kind of one of those spur-of-the-moment things."

"I'm tempted to say not one of your best decisions," Mr. Cornell add, "but it's hard to argue with success."

"What should we do?" Marie asked. "We probably need to meet with Mr. Martin and the police some. What about flights returning?"

"Don't you dare," came the simultaneous voices of Mr. Cornell and Ms. Benson. Ms. Benson finished, "Stay there. You've earned it. Besides, you can interface with Clyde Martin for us. We've got some ideas for how he can best conclude this mess and save the resort's reputation."

"I have to ask," came Sara's voice, "is the resort really ...?"

"YES!" Marie and Cindy responded in unison emphatically.

* * * *

"That was a great dinner. We really enjoyed it with you, guys," Marie said and Cindy nodded in agreement.

"You two certainly are drawing a lot of attention now. It was like I imagined being with celebrities would be like," one of the three said.

"That's exactly why we didn't want to go to the club. Hope that's okay," Cindy said.

"Are you kidding," another responded, "we're just glad you want to be with us, again. So... what DO you want?" His voice reflected hope, anticipation, and constrained excitement.

"It's a beautiful night," Cindy offered as much to Marie as to the guys.

Marie smiled, leaned into her co-worker, and whispered. Cindy nodded with a big smile. "The night is beautiful, the beach is quiet, and there is a bright moon, even if it is a half-moon. Suppose we can find that grassy area by the stream?"

They didn't walk far down the beach to be away from the resort's lights. When they were, the sky above seemed to burst with stars and, with the moon walking on the beach was easy, with different shadows and intensity of light, but easy to see where they were going. Shoes, of course, came off quickly. The guys rolled up their pant legs to walk just at the edge of the water while the women strolled in calf-deep water. They were unhurried, comfortable. They lightly touched. It seemed forever and sudden at the same time when they saw the change in the beach ahead indicating the stream and grass intersecting the clean beach sand.

Marie stood on the grass having dropped her shoes and looked out over the endless expanse of ocean and sky, the two seeming to meld into one at a horizon that was indistinguishable. One of the guys took her in his arms from behind, his arms around her waist, his hands rising to cup and massage her covered breasts. She dropped her head back against his shoulder as one of his hands slid down, and slowly pulled her skirt up her legs, his fingers caressing over her soaked panties.

"What is it you want, Marie?" he asked.

"Hmmmmm ... this," she sighed in response. "I want this ... the sky ... ocean ... magnificent ... romantic." His fingers slid under the waist of her panties and she opened her legs in response, in anticipation, in invitation. "This, yessss ... I want this ... I want you ... all three of you ... perfect ... expose me to the heavens ... fuck me."

A finger, then two, entered her wet pussy. She groaned, releasing herself fully to experience this pleasure in this new environment. She heard the same sounds nearby but didn't turn, didn't seek out the source. She knew. One man was fondling her. Two men were stimulating Cindy.

The shoulder straps of her sundress were pushed off her shoulders. The zipper in the back lowered. Her dress was suddenly gone, her panties following it. She turned to undress him but he was already pulling his shirt open and off. His muscled chest and stomach somehow appeared more enticing in the defused light from the stars and partial moon. She stood and watched. His slacks dropped, his shorts quickly following. His aroused, delicious black cock stood out, pointing at her. She closed the gap between them, pressing his rising cock down, parting her legs, rising up on her toes, and capturing the shaft between her thigh, her pussy pressed down along the length. She kissed him, her hips moving slightly to rub her lubrication over his shaft, feeling it straining against her. She eased her hips back, feeling the bulbous head part her lips, touch her clit, then slide along her slit as she pressed her hips back against him. His moans blended with her own.

"Fuck me, please," Marie uttered it softly but the need was clear and unmistakable.

He did something unexpected. He held her hand and lay on his back on the grass, his head toward the water. She looked down at him, her gaze then rising to the ocean beyond him and the stars above. Perfect, she thought.

She lowered herself to straddle his hips, grasping his cock, and lowering her pussy to it, feeling it part her lips as she blindly sought to align it with her hole, sighing at the first touch, the first penetration, and easing down over the length, rising and lowering slowly, evenly, her pussy squeezing around the shaft, both of them softly moaning, her butt smacking against his thighs with each downward motion.

She paused, the cock buried deep in her pussy, her gaze caught by the gentle motion of the ocean, the partial moon reflected in the dark water, the stars, the gentle breeze coming in with the waves, and the soft night sounds from the land behind her and the water lapping at the shore. The sounds next to her added more to the scene. Cindy was on her hands and knees, one guy fucking her from behind and the other smoothly fucking her mouth while her large breasts swung freely beneath her.

She began fucking him with greater intention, rising and dropping faster and faster. His hands rose to capture her bouncing breasts, switching from mauling the globes to twisting and pinching the nipples. It was all too perfect. Her eyes opened to the view before her and her body opened to the sensations overwhelming her. His cock was swelling, twitching, jerking, his hips rising to meet her as she pressed down. She rotated her pelvis, her clit crushed into his pelvic bone, her pussy muscles clamping around the driving cock. They climaxed one after the other, uncertain who came first ... maybe together.

Collapsed on the man beneath her, his cock softening but still large enough to remain inside her clasping pussy, Marie heard soft sighs and deep breathing next to them. Cindy was sprawled on the grass on her stomach, the two guys lying on each side of her softly stroking her body that seemed to shine in the darkness under the muted light from above. She took one load in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Marie smiled and sighed.

Eventually, one of the guys eased himself off the ground and encourage the others. They moved across the sand of the beach to the water's edge and further out into the ocean. Like much of the shore at this island, the bottom was gently sloping. They walked out until they were waist-deep where the women were again tightly encircled by the men, their bodies groped, stroked, and probed. The women spread their legs at the touching, their lips finding the lips of the men for kisses, their own hands grasping underwater for soft black cock that weren't soft for long.

Marie found herself lifted into the arms of one man, his cock sinking into her ready pussy. Another came up behind her, his cock pressing against her butt. "Do you do anal, Marie?"

"God, yes ... yes, please," she gasped back. "Use my pussy first, then you two fuck me."

Her intention was clear to them. The one already inside her lifted her so his cock fell out and the other plunged into her cum-soaked pussy. With the first man holding Marie and spreading her ass cheeks, the second probed with his cock for her tight asshole. When she muttered, yes, he pressed firmly. The tight hole resisted but only for a moment. Mr. Peterson in the office isn't the only one who likes anal and Marie was as accommodating as most of the women to anal and double penetration. And double penetration was clearly next for her.

She assisted her ass penetration and soon cried out as the head sank inside. The man was as considerate as always shown by these three and paused with his cock head buried to allow her asshole to adjust to the intrusion. In the meantime, the first man probed for her pussy and eased his cock into her alongside the cock in her ass. She cried out, again. Two thick cocks stretched her holes.

She opened her eyes, kissed the one in front of her hard, then strained to turn enough to kiss the one behind her. Everything was so perfect: seeing the shore, the water, and the night sky endless until each couldn't be distinguished from the other.

"Fuck me!" And they did. Two cocks plunged deep and strong into her holes. Two cocks slid into her body separated by a thin membrane covered with nerve endings, stimulation shooting from one chamber to the next, cocks rubbing along each other, both going deep. Her orgasm was huge. She felt limp as her body quaked in the arms of the men. Her grip slacked but the men held her in place as their cocks continued to plunge, thrust, and fuck her through her orgasm, both holes in spasm, clenching, and flexing. They didn't stop. Their recent climax gave them endurance that prolonged the fuck into a mind-numbing, sensual experience.

When she felt them cum, it was together. Her holes filled with cum from swollen, jerking cocks ... and she exploded into another orgasm, her body tight around the man in front of her as if she was afraid she might explode into pieces.

They fell asleep in the grassy area. A chill of the night air finally woke them. They gathered their clothes and laughed as they hurried back to the resort where they entered the suite still naked and carrying their clothes. They showered in turns: Marie with one guy and Cindy crowded with two in the shower. After drying each other, they collapsed into the king-sized bed, tightly squeezed together under the covers.

The morning slowly evolved from eyes adjusting to the light coming in through the wide-open drapes to remembering why they were crowded in bed to morning greetings of touches, strokes, and kisses. And more fucking.

* * * *

Over the next few days, Marie and Cindy coordinated with the office back home in developing several new employee policies and employment contract wording. Then, Mr. Cornell joined the conference call.

"How are you two doing?" he asked. Mr. Cornell always seemed to respond to the individual first before jumping into business talk. "The weather still good?"

"We call the weather, naked good, sir." Marie and Cindy giggled and it was true. "We're naked as much as the resort allows, sir. Wait until you see our tans."

He chuckled. "I look forward to it as I always have with each of you seven." Mr. C had a good thoughts regarding the resort and the two women wanted to take it directly to Mr. Martin.

* * * *

"Sir, do you have a moment?" Marie and Cindy dressed in shorts and halter tops after the conference call and now stood in the doorway of Mr. Martin's office.

"Ladies," he called out enthusiastically. "Please ... please come in. I'm not sure how we're going to adequately thank you for what you've done for us."

They sat in chairs on the other side of his desk and brushed the comment away. Despite their casual dress, they were in business mode.

"We just got off a conference call back to the office," Marie began. "You should find the revised policies and employment contract language in your email inbox soon." He leaned back in his chair and was about to say something more when Marie continued. "Another idea was passed to us we think you might want to consider."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12