Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 09B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything," he said. "How could I not trust your firm's input at this point?"

Cindy took over. She's the conflict management expert. "It's up to you, of course, sir, but ... we think it might be a good idea if you personally reach out to each of the women who were previously assaulted. I can work with you on how to handle it. Additionally, you could consider offering each of them another visit to the resort at no charge. You should stress that it is offered without strings but if they felt so inclined to edit their previous reviews regarding the resort ..."

"Excellent! A great idea and I would appreciate your guidance before you have to leave. I wish I had thought of it. Your help will certainly make it easier." He gazed at them for a moment. "I feel I need to do something more for you two. You were way beyond the call of duty. The firm will be well compensated but you two ..."

"Actually, sir," Marie responded quickly, "Cindy and I were feeling we should somehow thank you and your security team. You guys were right there when we need you. Our little plan was pretty loose. Thank God you were listening closing and your team was ready."

"Well," he replied with a big smile, "I'm still thinking about something for you two, but if you are offering a thank you ..."

* * * *

"Are you ready for this?" Marie and Cindy stood in the living area dressed in their office uniforms: thigh-high stockings and heels. They had earlier ordered a tub of beer on ice and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Did you see the smile on his face," Cindy said, "when you invited him and the five security guys to our suite?"

"Ever been with six guys before?"

Cindy laughed, "No ... and I won't tonight, either. Not with you here." She turned into Marie and hugged her tight. Parting, they kissed. "Can you believe this assignment? I thought the office would be at the top of my fantasies. All the black cock we've had on this island ... wow ..."

A knock on the door and the women smiled and opened the door to six big black men ... six big black men with shocked looks on their faces. That was replaced by huge smiles almost instantly.

"Damn," Mr. Martin said, "I thought it might be a drink or two and some of our smooth talk to get you naked." That drew laughs from the other five men as they filed into the room, each receiving a meaningful kiss from each of the women.

"We accept being sweet-talked," Marie returned with a chuckle.

It might have seemed awkward for the men for a while. The women served drinks and did talk. They, of course, were quite casual about their nudity and after some time the men were more so, too. But, not too comfortable. There was a tension in the room that built steadily as time passed.

One of the security guys rose from the sofa where he had been sitting with Cindy, his fingers between her legs and lightly stroking her glistening pussy. He turned on the flat-screen TV which seemed odd until he had settled on one of the channels at the extreme end that had slow music. He put his hand out to Cindy who took it and was pulled into his arms. It was a good slow dance tune and he held her close, his hands moving over her body as their feet and bodies otherwise moved to the music. Instantly, another man had Marie up and the coffee table was moved aside to provide more room.

Man after man cut in with frequent changes of partners, being held less tightly so hands could more freely grope breasts and pussies and the women could stroke the bulging cocks inside the slacks. Soon, both women felt a naked man pressed up against them from the back, a hard cock of substantial size pressing against their butts. Each was turned into a naked man, hard cocks pressed into their abdomens and the flurry of clothes around them as the other men quickly got naked.

Cindy kissed the man in front of her, dancing became the furthest thing in her mind as she pressed against the cock and ground her abdomen into it. She finally broke the kiss and gave the man a lusty smile as she kissed her way down to her knees and her lips on his straining cock. She took the cock between her lips and became aware of cocks on either side of her. She let herself go, put herself into autopilot in her mind, three nice big black cocks for her pleasure and for her to pleasure. She was aware that Marie was close and that Mr. Martin was close but not in front of her and in front of her was now the only important thing. Her hunger and intention were now only focused on the three black cocks on three black strangers. And, there was nothing else.

Cindy pulled her mouth off the cock and blindly turned to the left, capturing that cock in her mouth and taking it quickly deep to the edge of her throat. She gathered control and pushed further, the cock disappearing deeper and into her throat while her hands slowly stroked two other cocks. Her mind caught up with the fact that the cock in her mouth was just inside her throat and there was more outside her mouth; her hands grasped cock at the base and slid as far up to reach the head. She had three big cocks. She shivered with excitement and moaned, the sound coming out muffled around the cock in her throat.

She lost track of time as her mouth moved from cock to cock and her hands maintained contact with the other cocks. It wasn't her decision, her move, her initiation of change. Separate men lifted her off the cock in her mouth and carried her into the bedroom and unceremoniously dropped her onto the bed. She looked up, her eyes scanning the three black men slowly stroking their rigid cocks.

Her breath was coming in heavy, ragged panting as she stared at the cocks ... not the men but the cocks. "The nightstand ..." she managed to utter as if instructing the cocks only.

One of the men opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of lubrication and instantly the three moved into action. Cindy was moved over as one of the guys lay on the bed on his back. She rolled back over him, straddling his mid-section, and began rubbing her wet pussy along his cock until he stopped her and she rose up on her knees, then higher to align her pussy over the head of his cock. They both moaned as the head sunk between her lips and entered her pussy, only inches at first, then more as she moved down, up, and down until she was sitting on his thighs.

She was pulled to his chest. She kissed him, her lips mashing against his wide, thick lips. And she prepared herself with relaxing thoughts and breaths into the man's mouth. She felt fingers spreading gel over her asshole, then one finger pressing gel past the tight muscle, then two fingers with more gel pressed inside. She moaned loudly. Just fingers in her ass and it was so much with the big cock in her pussy. She pressed back onto the fingers, though. They wanted this and she wanted this and this was going to happen and it was happening as the touch of fingers was replaced by the touch of a bulbous cock head at her asshole. She cried out. Too big. Too tight. But she pushed back. Her lips barely touched the man's underneath her as she breathed, slowly in through the nose and out through the mouth, her lips grazing the man's as she opened and closed her mouth.

Gasping, moaning, groaning, and crying out. She'd fucked anal before. She'd been double penetrated before, even here. These were big cocks. Both big cocks. And that was new. She told herself, berated her questioning mind, she wouldn't tear, she wouldn't rip in two as it felt. She pressed back as the cock pressed at her tight, unyielding sphincter made tighter by the cock filling her pussy.

She muffled a scream into the man's mouth when the cock finally pushed past her sphincter and the head was lodged in her asshole. The man behind her stopped and she breathed, gasped, and shuddered. She was on the verge of an orgasm and it was just beginning. Her asshole began easing and she pushed back so the man pressed forward with more of his cock sliding up into her back hole, filling her deeper and deeper. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath as the two cocks slid deeper and filled her body beyond anything she had ever experienced until finally, her lungs emptied as the man behind pulled back a bit and drove the rest of his cock fully into her ass.

Two big cocks filled her. But, then, she felt something on her cheek. If her mind was numb, her body knew. Her mouth opened to turn to the side and the third cock passed between her lips into her mouth. Moments later, with the two cocks moving in random, uncoordinated ways in her holes, she had another cock in her throat. She orgasmed as the three cock began moving. She orgasmed again moments before the one in her ass jerked and spurted up her ass.

She groaned as the cock in her ass began a slow exit, her asshole clenching the retreating cock but the cock in her mouth pulled out at the same time and she prepared herself, again. This time, though, the cock plunged into her asshole, and not because it was smaller but because her cum-filled hole was gaping. The new cock in her ass was sliding over the cock in her pussy with a furious need and the cock in her pussy climaxed, the tightness causing her to not only feel every twitch and spurt but to send her into another orgasm.

Her head collapsed onto the shoulder of the man who had just cum in her pussy, he was trapped and made no effort to retreat as the man in her ass continued to plunge urgently and powerfully into her spasming asshole. The stimulation had the effect of keeping the cock in her pussy partially hard so the tightness remained. Unbelievably, she had yet another orgasm when the one in her ass climaxed.

The three collapsed on each other. The man in her ass slowly pulled out but she remained on top with a softening cock still buried inside her. She didn't want to lose that feeling. Not yet.

When she finally rolled off and released the cock from pussy with a long sigh, they returned to the living area where refreshed drinks were waiting.

"You look a mess, girl," Marie commented.

"Says the slut with copious cum leaking from her gaping pussy," Cindy countered. And they all laughed.

Nobody made a move to end the night. The women were far from finished thanking the men. Their boat to catch their plane wasn't until early afternoon. They could sleep on the plane if they needed.

* * * *

Several weeks later, Marie and Cindy were called into Ms. Benson's office. Marie had, of course, noticed Patti enter the office moments before.

Patti stood at the side of Ms. Benson's desk as the two women entered and stood in front of the desk. They correctly guessed it wasn't going to be a long meeting but the cause of it was a mystery. Once, again, the four women meeting in the glass-enclosed office were naked but for stockings and heels. And, none of the four thought a thing about that.

"We wanted you two to hear this first since you were responsible," Ms. Benson began. She turned to Patti.

"I submitted the invoice to Black Beach Club Resort as per the contract," Patti stated. "It was rejected." Cindy and Marie looked at each other in shock. When they had left the little island, everything seemed perfect. Then they noticed the big smiles formed on the faces of Patti and Ms. Benson. Patti continued, "Clyde Martin called moments ago," she continued. "He unilaterally changed the contract. He instructed me to resubmit the invoice for 50% more. And, by his words, it is worth every penny."

Ms. Benson added, "That's clear profit on top of the profit we had built into the original contract."

"Oh my god," Marie and Cindy muttered in disbelief.

"We're wondering if you two would like to join us when we tell Joe," Ms. Benson said.

12