Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 10A

Story Info
THE PARTNERS. The four Partners have fun at a conference.
5.3k words
4.82
7.1k
7
0

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 10A: THE PARTNERS

Joe Cornell had called a meeting with the other three Partners in the conference room closest to him. In a rare occurrence, he didn't have Abby also attend. He sat on one side with Pam Benson next to him. Stan Peterson and Bob Sullivan were sitting on the opposite side. The men were sharply dressed in dress slacks and white, long-sleeved shirts minus ties or jackets which was common for them in the office. Pam Benson, the lone woman Partner, was also dressed as common for her in the office: she was simply dressed in thigh-high stockings and heels. If quizzed, it was a common belief that every man (13 of 20 people making up the office) fervently hoped they never got used to seeing their female counterparts naked. The same was very much true of the male Partners as their gaze lingered on and appreciated the view of Pam Benson's bare breasts.

Joe Cornell was old school in many ways and when Abby wasn't with him with her ever-present tablet for taking notes, he used his leather folio and pen. He open that folio and removed four letter-sized envelopes and distributed them around the table.

"Your itineraries and confirmed reservation information for the National Business and Management Conference next week in San Diego. As we discussed, we are leaving Monday morning and returning on a Friday morning flight. We agreed the talks weren't the important part of the conference for us. Several of our past and potential clients will be there and the networking would be good for us." He watched as they opened the envelopes and checked the information. "Abby," he continued, "managed to get us rooms together, two adjoining on opposite sides of the hallway."

Pam scanned her copy and turned her gaze at Joe, "Should I be offended?"

Joe looked at her surprised and puzzled. The two men across the table watched quietly. "What's wrong, Pam? Is something missing? I checked each packet Abby gave me."

"I have a room," she said flatly.

"Of ... course. Right next to mine. I ... don't understand ..." Joe stumbled out.

"Okay," she said after taking a deep breath. "How often do you guys fuck me in the office?" She looked at them and they were staring at her. Bob opened his mouth but Pam put up her hand. "That was rhetorical. The point is you fuck me and we all enjoy it, right?" Three male heads bobbed up and down, still not understanding what the problem was. She took another breath. "I get it. I do. Four executives go to a conference and four rooms are reserved." Blank looks back. "Four nights and three and a half days in San Diego and we're tourists at this conference. Seriously, you guys aren't fucking me?"

Joe laughed, "Probably like a repeating mini gang bang ..."

"Good," she said. They still looked confused. "You guys know that's what I want, too. I really do. We're away from the fishbowl and time concerns." They nodded, lust entering their faces and minds as they began visualizing those four-night and three and a half days. "So, I don't have to feel offended but ..." deep breath, "... I won't need a room. After, when we're through each night, I'll just want to snuggle and fall asleep next to one of you."

Joe slid his chair next to hers and hugged her from the side. The somewhat chaste side hug was less chaste when his other hand cupped her bare breast. "I ... I didn't want ... to presume ..." She turned and kissed his cheek but that was less innocent when her hand dropped onto his lap and she squeeze his monster cock under the table. "I'll talk to Abby," he added quickly.

"No," she said, "I'll get Abby to cancel the room. I made the fuss."

Stan Peterson mumbled to Bob Sullivan, "Knowing Abby's mind, she'll be right on top of the reason." Bob muffled a laugh.

After the meeting: "Cancel your room reservation?" Pam stood in front of Abby's desk. She was paying attention but she was bi-sexual without a doubt and a shaved pussy three and a half feet in front of her and at eye level was not going to be ignored. "You're not going?"

"No ... I'm going ... uhmm ... I just won't be needing the room," Pam sputtered.

Abby smiled wide and dropped her eyes to the bare breasts then the shaved pussy in front of her. Raising her eyes back up, "I'll take care of it, Ms. Benson. But ..."

"But what," Pam inquired.

"And you call me a slut," Abby challenged.

"Yes, well ... you are." Pam winked at Abby. "Aren't we all? The rest of you would do the same thing."

Abby nodded. "Better believe it." They both laughed.

* * * *

Pam and Joe were walking down the hallway of the hotel ahead of Stan and Bob. "We're not staying in the conference hotel," Pam observed.

"No," Joe replied. "I thought it might be better to be separated from the other conference attendees ... potential clients. We might not be recognized in our movements from room to room late at night or early morning."

She stopped in the hallway. "You were already planning ..."

"Pam, how could you even question?" The other two guys caught up with them as Joe continued. "Since this is a business trip, wouldn't it stand to reason you'd be naked in any of our rooms? And, as you pointed out, we'll have a lot of time on our hands."

"Or," Stan Peterson added, "a lot of time for our hands to be on you."

Pam smiled, "This is going to be a good trip."

Joe added, "Our thinking exactly."

* * * *

"Pam?" She had rolled her case into his room to get ready. It was early afternoon and they were headed for the conference hotel to meet the representatives of a potential client after the last speaker. They would have drinks and dinner with them in that hotel. Pam was in the bathroom touching up her makeup.

"Yes, Joe," she replied as she stepped into the bathroom doorway. She was wearing a matching set of white semi-sheer bra and panties.

He stopped working on his tie, his gaze frozen on her. "I wonder why," he sighed, "bra and panties can be so enticing."

She smiled, turned, and wiggled her butt. "Maybe you're just getting used to seeing me naked."

He put a shocked look on his face. "OH GOD, NO," he blurted out. "Eight naked women in my life. I never want to take bare breasts, pussies, and asses for granted."

She walked to the bed, sat, and rolled one of the thigh-high stockings before slipping her pointed foot into it and smoothing it up her leg. "Samantha enjoys it, too?"

"Ever since Abby moved in she's taken on more and more. You've seen her come to the office. I swear she comes just for the experience of being naked among so many men."

"Not to mention getting fucked."

"Why would we mention that?" he laughed. "Anyway, I had a thought but it's up to you. You could just leave your case here and use this room to shower and dress if you want. It might be better than dragging your case from room to room."

"Thank you, Joe," she replied as she stood with both stockings now on and pulled high on her thighs. She reached up and kissed him on the lips. "But that would mean dressing each morning to cross the hall to your room to undress, again."

He stroked and squeezed her pantie-clad butt. "I wasn't thinking about you getting dressed before crossing. I promise to open the door quickly." She smiled at the thought. The office was a way to express some major fantasies but why not use this trip to experience a few more? His fingers slid around to her front and between her thighs which separated without conscious thought. He lowered his lips to her ear and nuzzled through her hanging hair, "How many pairs of panties did you bring?"

She gasped at his touch and she knew he could tell, too. "Not ... not nearly ... enough, I think."

"You're going to be ready tonight, aren't you?"

She gasped at his continued lightly stroking over her pussy making her panties wet under his touch. She pressed her palm over his crotch and found exactly what she was expecting. "Two of us," she gasped as she leaned her head back in an invitation for a kiss he eagerly gave her.

"No, Pam," he said when they broke and looked into her eyes, "four of us." She shivered. Talk. But this was real, so very real and so very different from the office. The office was quick, intense fucking and sucking; a need to get off, then to get back to the work at hand. This was different. Time. Time for anything.

* * * *

Dinner and drinks were going perfectly. The customer was enjoying the evening and the discussions wandered in and out comfortably from idle chatter to elements of business concerns. Prospects were looking favorable. Well after sitting in the conference hotel lounge and having several drinks, Pam rose and excused herself. Joe rose, too, and followed her several steps before touching her arm. She turned to look at him. There was enough noise of talking, laughing, and background music.

"How does it make you feel to be sitting here conversationally with these men knowing what going to happen later and they have no clue?" he asked her.

"I'm soaking wet, Joe," she confessed.

"I'm going to ask you to do something but it's always up to you, right?" She nodded. "You're an exhibitionist like all the women in the office. I want you to experience more if you desire it." She nodded, again. "When you return," he paused gazing into her eyes, "I want you to place your panties into my hand. Discretely, of course." He chuckled. She shivered. She didn't nod. Could she do it with customers sitting right there? Joe was challenging her. He was also confident she could be discrete about it. She wanted to. Could she? It was all her mind could consider as she snaked through the tables for the restrooms.

* * * *

"What was going on between you two?" Bob Sullivan asked. They were in a cab making their way from the conference hotel downtown to their hotel in one of the nice suburbs. Joe was sitting in the passenger seat in front. Pam was sitting between Bob and Stan in the back seat. The cab hadn't gone a couple of blocks and both men already had their hands on her knees and casually stroking over her thighs, her dress rising into her lap by each motion.

Neither Joe nor Pam responded immediately but Joe reached into his right jacket pocket and extended his hand back, something suddenly dangling from his index finger. The two men's hands stopped on her thighs. One was high on her thigh above her stocking top and the other was frozen on her knee. Their eyes moved from the delicate garment hanging between the front seat and them, turned to Pam, and back to the pantie hanging from Joe's finger.

Pam blushed profusely. It wasn't just the three men she was traveling with, the three men she was going to the hotel with. The cab driver was adjusting the rearview mirror to see, also. His eyes fixed on her with a big smile on his face.

"Damn," Bob exclaimed as he took them off Joe's finger. "And they're soaking wet."

Pam blushed deeper but her reddening face was soon covered as Stan turned her face to him and engulfed her mouth with his and his hand slid between her thighs to her bare pussy. Bob pulled her other leg open, his fingers joining Stan's and penetrated her. She turned her head to him and slouched a bit on the seat which opened herself more to the probing fingers. She was instantly beyond caring about the driver as a finger began rubbing her clit with one in her pussy.

Suddenly, the fingers were gone and she heard herself groan at the loss of them. Then, awkwardly, she was pressed forward which wasn't easy in her slouched position. She felt the zipper of her dress lowered, then the hooks of her bra released. She fell back against the seat as her dress and bra were pushed into her lap to join the bottom of her dress bunch there already. Pam's eyes caught the driver's through the rear view mirror with her breasts and pussy exposed and the fingers and hands groping and probing.

Then she heard it: "It's okay to glance but don't get us into an accident," Joe calmly told the driver. But she was way beyond caring about the driver.

She didn't care that she was in the backseat of a cab, her dress top at her waist and the dress bottom bunched over her hips with one man's mouth on hers and at least three hands on her body, hands grasping her breasts, fingers at her nipples, and more fingers at her clit and inside her pussy. She was releasing a steady stream of moans, gasps, and muffled cries. Her hips flexed up as two fingers inside her pussy curled to stroke upward at her g-spot and made contact.

"How much further to our hotel?" she heard Joe ask, again completely calm as if he were completely alone in the cab with the driver.

"I would say five minutes, sir," came the reply. And Pam just knew it would be five minutes the driver would be torn between watching the road and watching through the rear view mirror.

"I'm ... not ... going ... to make ... it that ... long," she gasped into Stan's mouth. At that moment the fingers shifted just so and found the perfect angle and began stroking her g-spot, again. Her hips rose off the seat in response. "OHHHHHH ... yessss ... yes, yes, yesssssss ..." she panted and gasped. "Therrrrrrre ... yessssssss ... OH GODDDDD!"

She was going to cum in the cab! She would never have imagined it before, never have believed it. But she was going to and ... she didn't care. She needed it. She wanted it. And ... and ... and she didn't care she had an audience. A stranger is her audience.

She cried out without any inhibition remaining in her. Her hips rose to press the finger into her more and someone was nipping at her nipple. The orgasm crashed over her like a violent wave in a storm to carry her away into a euphoria she could dream of. The obscene stimulation; the obscene exhibitionism; the obscene pleasure.

At the hotel, the guys had pulled her dress up and zipped it most of the way. By the time the cab stopped, she had tugged the dress down enough not to completely flash the attendant at the entrance.

As the main doors to the hotel slid open as they approached, Pam stopped. "Wait ... bra."

Bob and Stan tugged her forward into the lobby. "Your bra is inside your dress somewhere."

"Oh, god," she muttered. "My panties?"

Joe chuckled from behind her. "Forget them. I gave them to the driver." He chuckled, again. "Should have seen his face. Then he pressed them to his nose. I'm not sure if he appreciated the tip or the panties more."

As they moved through the towering lobby, Pam could now feel her bra scrunched inside her dress at her waist. "God, you guys. I can't believe you did that. I can't believe I did that," she muttered as they approached the bank of elevators.

Joe was behind her with Stan and Bob on either side. Protected from anyone coming up behind them, Joe put his arms around her and cupped her breasts outside her dress. She sighed but didn't resist.

"I bet you have a hotel fantasy, Pam," Joe suggested, his hands massaging her breast from outside. "Tell us, Pam. I bet you've even masturbated imagining it. I'm right, aren't I?"

Pam was putty in their hands now. She wanted to be used and she wanted to be challenged. She trusted them; she knew them. Being used by them was different. She knew she wouldn't lose their respect. This was their chance to experience each other.

"Yes," Pam nodded and admitted. "Hotel ... naked." She sighed and softly moaned as the stimulation at the elevator continued, now the other men adding their hands to her thighs.

The elevator dinged, Joe's hands left her breasts before the doors opened and she could step forward, she felt the zipper in the back pulled down. Stan and Bob entered first and turned to face her as she stepped in and she felt her dress pushed off her shoulders. She didn't move as the doors closed, her arms slightly away from her sides and the dress fell down her arms and pushed past her hips. She looked down at the puddle of clothes at her feet, the bra now visible with the dress. She lifted each stocking-clad leg as Bob retrieved the dress and put it over his shoulder. Three pairs of hands assailed her exposed body. Were there really cameras in elevators? Were there cameras in the hallways? So what, she finally decided. Let the men handle it. She was going to experience what she could, experience what they desired.

She leaned back against Joe. She sighed, softly moaned, and gasped as the hands played over her. The seventh floor seemed to arrive quickly. The door began to open and another jolt of psychological stimulation charged through her: was there someone waiting outside?

The hands left her body and she turned numbly, a zombie, her stimulated body clouding her mind and her otherwise good judgment. Joe stepped to the side for her to exit. Nobody there. The elevator alcove was empty.

She stepped into the alcove and tried to orient herself. Right, no. That's the window overlooking the lights of the city in the distance. Left. Then ... right, turn right she remembers. She's walking ahead of the men. Bob still has her dress ... she hopes. At the moment, though, she is very aware that she is essentially naked walking down the hallway. If anyone were to open their door, they might think the naked woman striding down the hall was exceptionally confident. The truth was very different. Pam's heartbeat was extraordinarily fast but this was her fantasy. She admitted it. And the guys were giving it to her. God, she thought, maybe she shouldn't admit any more fantasies.

When she arrived at the grouping of rooms, two on the right side and one on the left, she turned to face the one on the left. Joe's room. Her decision wasn't random, though it might seem that way to the guys. Picking to spend the first night with Joe, then the next two with Stan and Bob meant she would spend the last night with Joe, again. She liked the other two guys. Liked them and respected them. But, Joe was ... Joe was Joe.

As the door closed behind them, Joe asked if anyone wanted a drink from the mini-bar. They all looked at Pam. She shook her head. She paused. What the hell, she thought. This is my chance.

Bob was the nearest to her so she stepped up to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. For a moment they watched, then they began stripping, even Bob taking over from her.

"I've never been air-tight," she admitted. "Abby said I need to do it. I want to do it."

The men stopped, mostly naked but still stepping out of slacks or socks or underwear. "I didn't think to bring ..."

She strode to her case lying on the rack next to the small closet, dug inside it, and turned to hold a tube. "I brought some. Abby ... she uhmm ... she made sure ... ahhh ... that I had some."

"How do we decide ..." Stan began.

"Doesn't matter. Somebody lie down. We'll switch around the next nights." She could feel herself blushing but her arousal might have covered it.

Bob climbed up on the bed. His hard cock was held vertical. She crawled up over his body and knelt over his mid-section. She looked down at him with a smile as she took his cock from him and stroked the head along her pussy. His hands came up to grasp her breasts and as she settled over the cock head, he squeezed one breast and gently pinched the other nipple. She moaned at the touching, then gasped and moaned again as his cock began entering her. She rode up and down his cock for some minutes. She glanced back to find Stan applying gel over his hard cock. She returned her attention to Bob and a moment later felt pressure between her shoulder blades. She went with it, slowing her fucking on the cock, and locking her lips on Bob's. The next sensation was one ass cheek pulled to the side as the gel was applied over her asshole. The finger left, then returned to press on the puckered hole directly. More pressure was applied until the finger was inside her ass, gel pressed in, then it was gone and two fingers penetrated her with more gel.

Pam enjoyed anal but not like Abby and Sara. But the way they talked about double penetration she had to try it on the trip and there was no time like the present. She went way out on a limb saying it would be duplicated on other nights. When Stan's cock began pressing at her asshole, she opened her mouth to gasp and it was immediately filled by Joe's big cock. She sucked on the cock but as the cock at her ass began stretching her, groans, grunts, and moans became muffled around the cock in her mouth.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12