Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 10A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's had anal with Stan before but it was not like this. Bob's cock in her pussy made her ass tighter and Stan worked harder to penetrate. When the head popped past the reluctant sphincter, she cried out, muffled, of course. Stan stopped as Pam uttered groans and moans. Surprisingly, though, she found herself pressing back on the cock, wanting more inside her, and that was all Stan needed. He pressed harder to sink several more inches deeper, pulled back, and pressed back in. In no time she was fully penetrated by cock and Joe was pressing his cock deeper into her mouth to her throat.

Oh ... god ... her mind became lost as her body became overstimulated, again. The cocks in her two holes were unbelievable, amazing, incredible. She felt the two shafts rubbing against each other, the thin membrane of nerve endings shooting back and forth as they were triggered in each cavity. In no time she had become airtight. Why hadn't she done this before? She wanted to scream. Not in pain but in intense, mind-numbing pleasure. Her pussy and asshole clenched around the two shafts as her arousal rose. An orgasm was rising too quickly. She had no idea how the guys were doing, how close they might be. She was limp. They fucked her relentlessly. Three cocks plunged into her holes. She began to shiver and shake. The orgasm was close, very close. Her holes began spasming. She couldn't hold it back ... not any longer ... she couldn't.

They continued to fuck her. On her hands and knees with both cocks plunging into her. Her head was anchored by Joe's cock driving in a very controlled manner into her mouth but not far into her throat. Her body quaked and shudder. Her holes clenching in spasms. Her mouth gasping and panting for breath around the largest cock of them all.

Somehow she stayed on her knees so Bob had some ability to thrust up into her. Stan had the freest movement and the tightest hole and was driving his cock hard and deep into her ass. God ... it felt like he was sooooo far up inside her.

He was cumming. She felt his cock jerk strongly inside. She felt his cum fill the void above his straining cock. The cock flexed and pulsed as it emptied into her with every sensation feeling more intense because of the tightness.

Her mouth was hanging open as she moaned and gasped but her mouth closed around the cock to give short, rapid sucks before the next sensation would cause another long moan muffled around it. Then it was gone. The cock in her ass was retreating, pulling from her clenching ass, and her mouth was suddenly empty. Her head sagged on her shoulders as the one in her pussy took over more powerfully. It was only temporary, though. Her eyes shot open wide and her breath caught in her throat as a cock pressed at her gaping, leaking asshole. Oh god ... she thought. It could be only one thing as her hips pressed back against the new cock.

The one thing of all the happenings in the office she had never wished was to take Joe up her ass but here he was stretching her asshole ... and Bob was still in her pussy. The pressure was intense. Even with Stan having reamed out her asshole and shot his cum inside, this cock was stretching her like a baseball bat was being forced inside her. The sensation must have been too much for Bob, too. He strained up underneath her but was again restricted by bodies above him. His climax was powerful and his grunts and groans filled the air around them.

Pam reacted to that, too. The orgasm rebuilding inside her exploded as Bob spurted into her pussy. Pressed from top and bottom, her body convulsed and quaked, her holes spasming in continuous clenching and flexing.

Her body hadn't recovered when Bob slithered out from under them and Joe's thrusts pushed his cock fully into her in two powerful thrusts. Now deep inside her, he did something she wouldn't have expected. He rolled them so he was on his back but didn't stop there and used the momentum to swing his legs over the side of the bed to sit with her securely anchored on his lap by his massive cock. Each move was a glorious sensation and it took several moments for her to gain awareness of her surroundings, again. In the reflection in the window (God, the window curtains were open?) she finally saw Bob and Stan struggling with pants and shirts. They carried their shoes, socks, underwear, and their shirts were untucked and unbuttoned.

They stepped around the bed and approached the two. Pam reached out and leaned into the first of them for a kiss, feeling the cock in her ass move as a result.

Stan dropped a hand to her rock-hard nipple and gave her another quick kiss. "Thank you, Pam," he offered. "This is going to be such a week."

She giggled, "Oh, you guys, it is REALLY my pleasure."

She watched them leave and she giggled. "What?" Joe asked as he flexed his hips up against her as she sat on him before the window, his hands working over her breasts, then one falling to her pussy spread by her legs outside his. A cock deep in her ass and now fingers stroking her clit and entering her pussy.

"You said I should cross the hallway naked." She felt him nod as he nuzzled into her hair to kiss her ear. "But they both dressed."

He chuckled. "Yes, but you're the exhibitionist." She nodded. She caught the reflection in the darkness outside the window. Naked. Sitting on a cock in her ass. A hand on a breast and another between her legs stroking and probing her pussy. Yes, she silently agreed. She was very much an exhibitionist and outside the secure confines of the office, it felt intense.

She leaned back into his chest, pressing his hand against her breast, and purred ... or at least as close as the human throat can produce. "My God, Joe," she softly said. "Thank you!"

His finger was stroking in and out of her pussy, his thumb bumping her engorged clit with each stroke and her ass was spontaneously clenching around the cock there. "We're the ones thanking you." He kissed her shoulder through her hair.

"No," she gasped. "Yes... okay... but... I mean for... daring to resurrect... the office and... recruiting me."

He chuckled, "You were always a standout professionally, Pam. I knew you wouldn't flinch at the idea of following the same dress code as the other women." He slid a second finger into her pussy and she squirmed on his cock. "You solidified the office. Your acceptance broke down barriers that could have persisted. Your acceptance of not only being naked but of the glass walls, always visible, always exposed; you made it okay for everyone."

"Thank you, Joe." She twisted on his lap as much as she could, turning her head to partially connect. "But ... I need ... you ... please ... I need you to ... fuck me."

No more words. He held her tightly below her breasts and at her waist, leaned forward, and used the shifting weight to stand. She gasped and groaned. His arms only partially controlled her weight and gravity sank her on his cock in her ass but he quickly turned to press his knees into the side of the bed and lowered her to her knees. The movement surprised her and her face and chest fell to the bed with her ass sticking up in the air still connected to him by his cock. She didn't bother raising herself to her hands or elbows as his next powerful thrust into her ass sent a shiver through her body.

After several thrusts, he pulled his cock back until the head was the only part remaining in her tightly clenching asshole. He held her firmly by the hips and thrust powerfully the full length back inside and continued over and over. She cried out.

"Oh ... god ... ohhhhhh ... yesssss ... oooooooo ... I'mmmm ... goinggggg ..."

He leaned over her raised ass, one hand moving under her and between her legs, stroking her clit for a moment before plunging into her twitching pussy with two fingers. "Cum, Pam. Let it go, again."

She didn't need permission, she was going to orgasm regardless. When she did, she creamed over his plunging fingers and her asshole clenched so tightly it nearly stopped his thrusting cock. But not quite. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm and before she could begin to recover, she felt his fingers leave her pussy to hold her securely and his thrusts became more urgent, more powerful. She felt his cock swell in the tightness of her spasming anal cavity, felt it twitch and pulse as his semen streamed out to fill the void deeper up her ass. Another orgasmic spike hit her and this time she collapsed.

Her eyes fluttered open. It was dark and quiet. The bedside clock showed 2:19. She experienced a momentary dissociation often happening in hotel rooms, wondering where she was. Not to mention the naked body spooned into her back, the arm draped over her, and the hand cupping her breast. It all quickly came back, of course. The naked walk in the hallway; the air-tight with her three Partners; and ... wow ... ass fucked by Joe. And this was only the first night. She wiggled backward into Joe's body, hugged the arm and hand tightly to her, and slipped back to sleep.

12