Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 10B

Story Info
THE PARTNERS - CONT'D. They continue enjoying Pam.
6.9k words
4.81
7.6k
4
2

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 10B: THE PARTNERS - CONT'D

The next day the four Partners agreed to split up and cover more of the conference. The conference agenda planned for workshops in the morning with large group talks and presentations in the afternoon. Pam found a workshop called 'Controlling a Loosened Office Environment' and another called 'Rish -- Reward Incentives'. She was more curious than anything because she couldn't imagine an office environment looser than theirs or with such unique work incentives.

They met in the main lobby downstairs after the last morning session as agreed, all four Partners arriving within minutes of each other. All were dressed in strict business attire. Pam was dressed in a charcoal suit with a skirt stopping just above the knees, a jacket, and a white buttoned blouse. Her heels were a more conservative 3 inches instead of the 4 to 4.5 inches she wore in the office. The men were dressed similarly with ties.

They walked to the next block to a small bistro that had been recommended. They each reported to the others how their morning had gone, anything interesting they heard in session or discussions. Three of the four planned on attending the featured presentation early in the afternoon. Joe reminded everyone about the early dinner scheduled with a potential client.

Their lunch orders were delivered and after the server left, Joe leaned into the table. Pam was sitting across the table with Stan. Joe glanced next to him at Bob, then across to Stan before focusing on Pam.

Before he could say or ask anything, though, "I'm fine, Joe," she volunteered. In the morning, she woke with Joe kissing her breasts, his fingers lightly stroking her pussy which was covered in dried cum from the previous night's activities. She had sleepily found his semi-hard cock and stroked it as they kissed, the kissing quickly becoming more intense and passionate. Before long, she had swung her leg over him and sat over his cock and gasping as he impaled her. It was a wonderful way to wake up and start the day, something he might be used to but she wasn't. They both climaxed close to each other and shared an unhurried shower with a lot of groping. As at the office, she had enjoyed him watching as she stood naked at the bathroom mirror applying her makeup and getting dressed.

Now she looked at each of the three in turn before stopping at Joe who brought up his concern. "Honestly, last night was amazing. You took care of three latent desires of mine on the first night." She took a bite of her salad, and glanced beyond their booth at others, "This isn't the office and I appreciate the sensitivity that presents. Even the office requires sensitivity despite the expectations. Twenty people manage that delicate balance, though. We balance professionalism, workload, and respect with the sexist promotion of naked women and open sexual activity. Yes, it is a unique balance but, in that balance, our office thrives. I went to a workshop where they discussed the issue of managing a work environment with loosened policies and they were bothering themselves over how to manage loosened casual Friday to possibly allow jeans and what kinds. I had trouble not laughing out loud." They all chuckled with the understanding of how unique they were but also how well it worked. "The office is 20 people with 7 women; 7 naked women who are fucked, eaten, or suck you guys more than once every day. We even have an allowance for stockings because of the time we spend on our knees sucking cock." She glanced around, again. "I'm not telling you guys anything new. Every one of us 7 women is in the office because we wanted a safe place to expose ourselves and a safe place to be routinely, casually used by others. You guys ravaged me last night and I loved it. I wanted it. And I know I am still respected by you ... all of you."

They were quiet and worked at their lunches. Then, Pam made the defining point after considering it and looking around at the other diners. "We don't use the word in the office but the seven of us women know we could be thought of as sluts. The office allows us to let go and act like one. I told you guys before we came here that I wanted this. Out of the office with time to enjoy it unhurried. So, I thank you, guys." She looked intently at each, again. "The slut thing is a delicate point for the women. We've talked about it. We want to be able to act that way, to be free to give and receive freely and casually. If any of the women felt a loss of respect in the process, it would all be different."

Joe was thoughtful, then, "Is that what happened to Candace before?"

"No," she replied. "Candace just thought she could score a big payday."

"This is the thing, though, Pam," Joe continued, "the office provides boundaries if you will for all of us to operate within. There, you're naked and someone approaches you or ... maybe ..."

"That's an interesting 'or'," Bob inserted. "Curiosity only, but how often do you approach someone? How often do you have a need that needs relief?"

She laughed. "Virtually never. Okay, that's not entirely true. Three guys are shy and hesitant."

"The computer guys," came three voices.

"All of us are watchful to involve them each day. We all know Miles and Tamara have a connection now."

"Back to my point, though," Joe pushed. "Last night you mentioned two unsatisfied desires and we jump onto them. I am nervous about presuming too much outside the constraints the office provides us."

"Thank you. That's the respect we all appreciate." She gazed at each. "I want you all to challenge me. Honestly, I do. Consensual, of course. I want to push the exhibitionist and the slut." She put her hand out in the middle of the table. They each covered it. She smiled.

They had come into the main hall separately after getting engaged in separate conversations with others. After the discrete discussion at lunch, Pam had a very difficult time putting concentration on the presentation. She was sure she missed major points the man was trying to share. She left the presentation 15 minutes early, looked both ways outside in the hallway, and located the table with coffee and bottled water. She took a bottle and meandered to the side while opening it and taking a sip, then a large gulp. She had to get a hold of herself, she thought.

She was off to the side of the hallway when more people began streaming out of the ballroom. She felt someone crowd up behind her. Way too close and bumped into her ass. She was about to turn around and glare at whomever it was.

"I respect you, Pam," came a very familiar voice. She smiled as she turned to Bob who stepped in to close the small gap she created in turning. "How interested are you in the next talk?" he asked.

"Not at all," she replied. "I can't concentrate."

He smiled, took her arm, and led her to the stairs down to the main lobby. "We can make it back in plenty of time for the dinner." She allowed herself to be led directly to a waiting cab. They shared the backseat very properly, two business executives intent on their smartphones checking messages. That is what the driver would have thought, anyway. In reality, the phones merely kept their fingers busy.

They walked the hallway to Bob's room where he used his keycard to unlock the door and pushed it open for her as he stood to the side. She threw her suit jacket off, tuned to pull the cover off the bed, then turned back to Bob who was pulling his tie off after removing his jacket. This wasn't a moment for foreplay or was it necessary. They stripped off their clothes as if it was a race. Naked except for her stockings, Pam pressed into Bob as he stepped out of the boxers at his feet. When she kissed him, it was a consuming kiss and her hand grasped for his cock. It was fully hard in her hand.

She used it to pull him to the bed. He crawled into the center on his back. She crawled over him. She knew her pussy was wet (her panties were soaked) and he was ready. She quickly aligned herself over him and sank onto his cock.

"Oooohhhhh ... yeeesssss ..." she sighed as she sank over his entire length. She leaned forward to kiss him as her hips began moving up and down. "You ... you are just ... full ... of good ... ideas."

Now that he was inside her, the rush of need disappeared. She fucked evenly up and down, her pussy muscles clenching. He slid his hands between their bodies to roll, twist, and pinch her nipples. She ground her pussy into him, her clit pressing on his pelvic bone. He pressed her up enough to take her nipples into his mouth, his teeth softly biting and lips sucking on the sensitive nubs. It was delicious and relaxed until it suddenly wasn't. He rolled them over, her legs encircling his waist as he slammed more aggressively into her pussy. She groaned and gasped. He groaned and grunted with the effort. She came first with him quickly after.

He sagged to the side, his cock sliding out of her pussy. She rolled to her side with him, her leg draped over his, her head coming to rest on his shoulder and her hand softly caressing his body. They stayed that way for moments as their bodies calmed.

"Pam?"

"Hmmm?"

"We're the luckiest guys to work in any office anywhere. And we all know it."

She raised to her elbow, kissed his chest, and smiled down at him. "You are, yes," she said. "But ... the seven exhibitionists, sex fanatics in the office are lucky, too." She kissed him. "And we know it, too."

They shared a quick shower and redressed. Before leaving the room, Bob called down to the front desk to ask for a cab and to have housekeeping bring two additional towels.

Back at the conference hotel, they approached Joe and Stan who were chatting inside the lounge next to the restaurant. It was still early. Joe saw them approach and nudged Stan.

"We missed you two at the last talk," Joe innocently probed.

Bob took their ordered drinks and handed one to Pam. "Something ... ahh ... came up that required attention."

Pam lifted her glass to her lips quickly in a losing effort to hide the blush coming over her.

"Of course," Joe added. He looked directly at Pam, "Were you able to take care of the issue?"

She finally giggled, "Yes, for the moment, anyway."

Dinner went well and the client was receptive to their ideas. After the clients departed, it was still early evening so they stopped in the lounge and since most people were at dinner, they found a booth. They talked through a couple of drinks, shared observations from conversations, and made note of new contacts worth keeping track of.

They eventually made their way to another cab ride to their hotel. Going up the elevator, she kissed each of the men. All four were anticipating another night similar to the previous night but it was still too early in the evening to be daring. Sure enough, when the elevator stopped at their floor, an older couple was standing there waiting.

Stan opened his door and they all filed inside. He immediately went to the phone and ordered a bottle of merlot and a small bottle of bourbon from room service. It must be a slow time as they said it would be in 15 minutes. Stan then turned to Pam, "Room service fantasy?"

"I'm not answering the door naked to a stranger," she countered.

Stan only smiled, not deterred. "Then you can be naked and fiddling with the TV. You can act shocked that I would open the door. Joe and Bob can be watching from the bathroom." Pam rolled her eyes but was already undressing ... once again.

When there was a knock on the door with the announcement of "Room Service", Pam grabbed Stan's arm to stop him and asked Bob to toss her a towel which she fumbled terribly with her nervousness. Another knock only increased her being flustered. She grabbed the handle and began opening the door but her grip on the towel faltered. The door was halfway open and she could continue opening it or release the door to secure the towel. She clamped her left hand to her front to catch the towel from falling completely as she held the door. Her face was bright red. The hand meant to secure the towel was pressed at her stomach which left her breasts completely exposed and held at one spot meant both sides of her body and legs were also exposed.

The room service man smiled as he offered the tray of glasses and bottles to her undoubtedly fully aware of what would happen to the towel. She called Stan over by name before turning away from the door in full, real embarrassment. Turning away, though, only reviewed her naked backside.

"Well, that didn't go as I thought," Stan said after the door closed. "It was effective, though." He chuckled. "Seems, Pam, even when you fail you succeed." The men laughed. A moment later she joined them. She tossed the towel away with exasperation as if the towel had somehow been responsible. She was again naked with her three Partners, but with them she was comfortable.

That night, with more time, they used her more fully. Stan stripped down and sat on the bed as an open invitation which Pam was eager to accept. While Joe opened the wine to be ready when Pam wanted some, Bob opened the bourbon and poured two fingers over ice in two glasses. Pam was voraciously sucking Stan's cock when they settled into the two chairs in the room. They chatted but their attention was on Pam. After only moments, she had a hard cock in her mouth and, after the room service fiasco, she pulled her mouth off the now glistening cock to crawl onto the bed, lay on her back, and opened her thighs with raised and bent knees splayed widely to the sides. Her hands were toward Stan invitingly and he immediately responded, crawled between her legs, penetrated her pussy, and powerfully fucked her.

One after the other the men fucked her. Bob lay on his back next to her as Stan pulled out and retreated. Pam, not even fully recovered from her orgasm, straddled the waiting Bob, sat down on his cock, and began bouncing. He reached to grope her bouncing breasts.

When they both climaxed, Joe was waiting. He wanted her on her hands and knees. She gave him elbows and knees with her face and chest pressed into the bed. Even his thicker cock easily slid into her gaping, cum-filled pussy. After he grunted his climax and she moaned and shuddered through her third orgasm, he propped pillows against the headboard and retrieved drinks for them both.

She was content to quietly listen to the chatter between the men, none of it about the conference, work, or office. She sipped her wine and mused about what was happening. She had long since stopped thinking about what the office activities might mean to her. She was completely comfortable with that part of who she was. She was pretty sure the other six women in the office were similarly accepting. But, as the men continued to chatter and she offered smiles and nods without really being engaged, she did wonder about what she was feeling about the experiences this week provided. It wasn't negative. The opposite. What she was feeling and what was fueling her thoughts was how much she was enjoying this, how much she was enjoying and wanting these relaxed fucks. The office was great but was there a way to add to that? It wasn't that she wanted to add a boyfriend-type relationship to her life. Not yet. That would be complicated with the office in the picture. Why couldn't she enjoy friend-fucks, though?

That wasn't the end of their night together, though. Joe's fingers lightly caressing her eventually led to Pam straddling his big cock in her pussy, again. Stan joined with his cock presented to her mouth and soon Bob was pressing at her asshole. She spent the night with Stan and in the morning crossed the hallway naked, carrying her clothes, as Joe had promoted. She joined him for a long shower and sucked him off in the process as the water cascaded over her head and back.

The third night was similar but with her spending the night with Bob. It was the last night when they ramped up her fantasy exploration, again. There was less asking her and more challenging her and that idea excited her. They had purposely left Thursday night open without client meetings. The whole night was open and Pam felt the tingle of excitement as they prepared for the evening and Joe selected what she should wear.

Pam came out of the bathroom in a bra and panties. She washed her face and reapplied her makeup. The night was going to be just them and she was tingling with anticipation. Joe had her case opened on the bed and had rummaged through it to select an outfit for her.

"Do you trust us, Pam?" he asked.

"Completely."

"Do you want to be challenged? Do you want to test what you think you know about yourself?"

"What are you going to do?" she asked. He didn't respond, only watched her and waited. "Yes," she finally blurted. She could instantly feel herself lubricating. "Yes, I want that. Yes, push me, Joe. I trust you to keep me safe. I want to experience more."

He smiled and showed her the clothes he had selected for her. Given what all this was possibly leading up to she was surprised that he had laid out bra and panties, though they were the thinnest, sheerest set she owned. He also had a white semi-sheer button blouse. The white bra underneath would be evident. The skirt he selected was dark and the shortest she had packed. She wasn't even sure why she had packed it because it was too short for business. It didn't quite reach mid-thigh and was something she only wore on vacations away from home. It hugged her hips and defined her figure. She also knew it rose high every time she sat. It was a skirt she used for baiting men, an effort she needed less since the office reformed. The thigh-high stockings were sheer and she was sure the tops would be visible when sitting even if she managed to keep her panties hidden. The 5" heels matched her skirt and were the tallest she own, again not being sure why she had them packed, but, maybe, because she had hope for this chance of experience.

She reached behind her back, removed her bra, and pushed her panties down her legs. There was a knock at the door. Joe stepped to it and opened it just enough for the person on the other side to push it all the way open. Why should she be surprised? She'd just gotten naked and Stan and Bob arrived.

The three men were dressed similarly: dress slacks, white shirts, and jackets without ties. They were lined up between the closet and the TV. They were lined up watching her.

"What's the plan," Stan asked.

"We're a go. She wants to experience more," Joe replied.

None of them glanced at each other. They knew what that meant. Pam stepped into her panties and pulled them up. She reached for the bra, slipped her arms through the straps, and as she reached behind to fasten the hooks, she asked, "Okay ... you guys seem to have a plan. Want to let me in on it?"

She adjusted her breasts inside the cups of the bra, then sat on the edge of the bed with her stockings. She looked from slipping a foot into the rolled stocking. They were watching intently.

Bob said, "I'm surprised with the panties and bra ..."

Joe shrugged. "They're very sheer, though." They all nodded in agreement.

"The plan, guys?" she repeated.

"We're avoiding the downtown area with the conference hotel," Stan began, "and around here. There is another district across town with nice restaurants and clubs."

"That's it?" she asked skeptically.

Joe smiled. With her stocking in place, she stood and smoothed them up her legs, then gave the tops a final tug. She stepped into the skirt and wiggled it up over her hips. "That's the beginning. We figured we should buy you dinner, first." She looked at them one at a time and was about to say, 'old joke' when Joe opened his mouth. "You trust us, right?" She sighed and nodded as she slipped the blouse on and buttoned it. She worked the buttons from the bottom up. When she buttoned the one at her nipple line, she caught movement from Joe with his hand out indicating stop. She looked down and could easily see her bra but she was looking down. Then she remembered this was the blouse she always wore a jacket over. Joe hadn't included that. She shrugged, tucked the blouse into the skirt, and zipped it up at the side. She stepped into her heels, took a step toward the door with her little purse ... and stopped. She dug into her purse for her wallet, removed her driver's license, handed it to Joe, and tossed the purse on the bed.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12