Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 10B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In case I need an ID for some reason ... better not be the police." They all laughed. But that it even came to her mind caused Pam some concern.

The dinner was very nice. It was one of those places that were very nice while not feeling like a bank loan might be needed. She had always known she could trust these men and this trip had revealed to her how much she also liked and enjoyed them away from the office. Maybe more time casually outside the office could be possible. They sat at a booth along one side. She was on the inside next to Bob and across from Stan. The meal was essentially over as they sipped coffee. They had all declined the temptation of dessert. By the furtive looks across the table, other temptations were coming to mind.

Stan reached over the table to softly touch Pam's fingertips on her coffee cup. "I want you to go to the restroom and return holding your bra."

Her reaction amazed even her. First, her arousal was instantaneous. One moment her mind occasionally wondered what the evening might hold. The next moment her heart jumped to a rapid beating and her body flushed. Second, her verbal response betrayed her. She didn't say 'no', she didn't shake her head, she didn't even delay in thought about what he said. "I don't have my purse to hide it," she responded. Not, 'no', but how would she hide it coming back. She blushed profusely with the recognition of what her response meant. At the same time, she saw in the men their recognition of what her response meant. Beyond how she had reacted earlier before they left the hotel, she had given them an open license.

Stan just looked at her. She felt Bob slide out of the booth. She glanced at Joe and found nothing indicating he was about to give her an easier way out. So she slid out of the booth, pulled her skirt back down from where it had become bunched high on her thighs, and scanned the opposite walls for the restroom. She made her way through the tables, her imagination telling her that every diner she passed knew exactly what she was intending to do. She told herself that was absurd, but the mind can be a powerful aphrodisiac.

Inside the restroom, she found two women smartly dressed and about 30 years old fussing with their hair and lipstick and chattering about the men they were with. Pam took the opportunity to relieve herself and wait out the other women. After drying herself, she left the stall and stepped to a vacant sink to wash her hands. The women were still fussing over themselves. Pam rolled her eyes and was thankful she was past feeling the need to be predatory about attracting a certain kind of man. When her short-lived marriage had ended because the husband at the time couldn't deal with her drive for corporate success and Joe had recruited her and found herself on the 5th floor, she knew how life could be fulfilling.

She didn't have a purse. She was without the tools of primping: brush, lipstick, eyeliner, etc. Instead, she touched her hair, how her blouse hung, and breathed a sigh of relief when the women join arms to leave as if marching off to conquest.

Pam glanced around. She was alone but how does she even manage this? Just do it quickly, she decided. She efficiently unbuttoned the blouse, pulled it out from the skirt, slipped it off her arms, and glanced in the mirror. She found a dry section of countertop and glanced nervously at the door as she reached behind for the clasps of her bra. The bra straps were sliding down her arms when the door did open. An attractive woman in her mid-twenties appeared, stopped abruptly, then smiled and quickly helped the door to close and leaned against it.

"Wow," she softly exclaimed. "You're headed for an exciting evening." Pam returned a nervous smile as she quickly began putting the blouse back on. "Boyfriend or husband?" the woman asked.

Pam shook her head and the answer escaped her lips before she could stop it, "Three co-workers."

"Wow ... again." A pause as the woman watched. Pam could see, as the woman could, how her erect nipples were visible through the blouse. "No ring," the woman observed. The woman sighed and touched Pam's shoulder as she passed. "If only something like that could happen to me."

Then the woman was inside a stall and Pam stared into the mirror to check herself. Yes, her nipples were evident. They would be on display wherever they were going next. She flushed, again. She shifted, her thighs pressing together and she realized how wet her panties were. She had lost track of how much time she'd been gone. She needed to get back to the guys. Looking at the bra in front of her, she took a deep breath, folded it with the straps tucked into the cups, and put her hand over it. It wasn't going to be completely covered.

She walked as naturally as she could back to the booth. Whatever natural comfort she displayed belied the nerves inside her.

Bob had slid to the inside of the booth. The table had been cleared and, as she sat, she saw the signed receipt in front of Joe. All eyes were on her, again. She had walked with her hand holding the bra pressed to her thigh. After sitting, she glanced around at other tables before raising her hand to the top of the table. When she pulled her hand back, her bra was in the middle of the table. It wasn't as though they needed to see her bra, though. One look at her chest confirmed she was without. She had been very aware of that fact back from the restroom.

They smiled. Joe slid out from the booth and held his hand to Pam who accepted it and slid out. She again straightened the skirt which rose dangerously high it seemed each time she sat. As Joe placed his hand softly on her lower back to guide her out, she glanced back to see Bob take her bra and place it in his outside jacket pocket.

She had been very aware of her braless breast as they went through the dining room. She imagined every man leering and every woman looking with judgment. To her relief, and perhaps disappointment, most diners didn't seem to even notice.

Outside, waiting for a cab, Joe stepped up to her, raised her chin with a finger, and gave her a light kiss. "You are an amazing woman, Pam." He looked deeply into her eyes, "Are you okay with what is happening?" She nodded. The truth was her panties were soaked through it was so exciting and she wanted to experience more. "Good," he said as his fingers undid another button. Her blouse was now unbuttoned below her breasts and they would have even more freedom to move. She took a deep breath and kissed him hard, then turned to duplicate the action for the other two men, finishing with Stan as the cab pulled up.

She was surprised she was untouched during the cab ride to the club but it was only a mile from the restaurant. The club was noisy, with subdued lighting, DJ music, and a small dance floor. They were again lucky enough to find a U-shaped booth just being vacated by a small group of young women. They quickly slid into it, ordered drinks, and Bob asked Pam for a dance. She was self-conscious of her braless breasts in the semi-sheer blouse but relented.

She had never danced much but Bob seemed to be skilled as he led her through a couple of numbers, one being slower. He held her tight and she was becoming quite aroused again as their bodies pressed together and the movement of their feet seemed to grind their lower bodies against each other. Then he stepped back raised her hand and turned her before pulling her back against him, her back against his front and his hands around her front. He nuzzled his face into her hair at her neck. One hand rose to cup her breast as the other held her at the stomach. She was facing other dancers and the crowd beyond if they happened to look. Some included a couple dancing near them. The woman pointed them out to her partner and they both smiled.

"Are you still okay, Pam?" Bob asked softly through her hair. She nodded, yes. He didn't say anything more. His fingers fumbled blindly along the front of her blouse, seemed to find the button he was searching for, and undid it. She sucked in a deep breath and shuddered with closed eyes. She didn't dare look at anyone. She knew she now only had one button remaining to the waist of her skirt.

She felt the blouse gape open as they made their way back to the booth and this time it seemed everyone seemed to notice her. A 38-year-old woman with her blouse nearly unbuttoned and braless. And in the company of three middle-aged men. She shivered. She thought casual sex and being naked all day were exciting. This was beyond that.

Stan slid out from the booth to let her slide in, then followed her into the booth seat. She gulped her bourbon and gasped as the alcohol burned going down. But the gasp was only partially due to the alcohol because Stan's hand immediately found her stocking-clad thigh, stroked up to the bare flesh above, to her very wet panties between her closed thighs. She looked at Stan with her breathing quickening, her chest rising with each breath, then looked at Bob and, finally, at Joe.

She wanted to say something but it caught in her throat as Joe slid tightly next to her and slipped a hand inside her gaping blouse to cup a breast and tweak a nipple.

"Her pussy is drenched," Stan uttered as a finger moved inside the leg of her panties to her pussy after she had unconsciously opened her legs.

"Her nipples are like hard pebbles," Joe added.

It wasn't until Joe's fingers joined Stan's at her pussy while he had her blouse pulled to the side to continue feeling her breast now exposed fully that she became vaguely aware that she had slumped in the seat, her back and head against the back of the booth and her legs spread. She heard voices around them and wasn't sure if she wanted these strangers to see her or not. She imagined behind her closed eyes that people were milling around, purposefully passing by to glimpse at her being exposed and fondled. Might they be told to leave? She realized, in the excitement of experiencing these heights of behavior produced, she didn't care.

"Do you think we can get her to orgasm here?" She thought it was Joe's voice but in her aroused state she wasn't sure. She did know that would be too much, though. She shook her head and struggled to sit more properly. Or, at least a little more properly given her open blouse.

She was flushed and her heart was racing, her breath coming in gasps. "Do you need the restroom to freshen?" This was Joe's voice, she knew. She nodded. He didn't budge, though. "Do something for us, Pam?" She nodded numbly. "Don't close your blouse and bring us your panties." She gasped but already knew she would comply.

It was much easier to remove her panties and hide them. Her walk back to the booth was much more, though. She felt like a real slut. Her C-cup breasts were unrestricted in the open blouse and she was sure a breast became partially visible as she moved and the blouse gaped with the swing of her arms. She had tried to dry her pussy with the paper towels in the restroom but she realized it was a futile effort. Her excitement and arousal were just too much.

Joe slid out of the booth as she approached but not for her to slide in. Instead, despite saying he wasn't much of a dancer, he led her back onto the dance floor. He turned her around with her arm raised high which surely opened her blouse. He pulled her in tightly.

She smiled up at him, "So this excites you, too," she said pressing her groin against his and feeling his hardening large cock.

"Of course," he replied. "You're an amazing woman, Pam. I've always known that. Amazing, beautiful, and sexy. But despite what we get away with in the office, this does feel different, doesn't it?" She nodded while still grinding herself into him. "Seeing you take the chance to release yourself with us is just as exciting for us." He looked deeply into her eyes. "Who knows what this might generate back at the office."

"Joe?"

"Hmmm?"

"I want to be fucked, Joe. I want you three to ravage me," she confessed.

Joe took her hand and led her off the dance floor. As they passed the booth, he told Bob to settle the bill and led her out of the club. He spotted a short line of cabs down the block and told the valet to call a cab. As Stan and Bob joined them, Joe nodded at Stan who began fumbling with the zipper at the back of her skirt and Joe pulled her blouse out to finish unbuttoning the last two buttons.

"What ... what are you ... doing, Joe?" she gasped out. Despite the shock of what was happening in public, she was instantly gasping in arousal.

The cab pulled up as her blouse was pulled back from her shoulders and her skirt pushed over her hips. They were standing outside a nice club and she was being stripped.

"Sir ... sir ... you can't do that here," came the urgent voice of the young valet. He was ignored as the cab stopped.

The cab driver popped out of his cab and before he could say or ask anything, Joe asked, "You mind if we fuck in the back of your cab?"

Pam didn't know where to look. It would be too embarrassing to look at the young valet or the club door for fear there might be others watching so she just continued looking at Joe. She heard from behind her, "Hell, I don't care as long as I can peek."

"Peeking is okay," Joe responded as he held the door open for Pam who was now naked except for stockings and heels, "just don't get into an accident." The driver laughed.

Pam sat in the middle as Joe slid in next to her and Bob moved around to the other side. Stan had her clothes. Even before the cab pulled away, Joe was pushing his slacks over his hips and down to his knees. Pam saw his hard, big cock sticking up and his hands were encouraging her to his lap. Damn, she thought as the cab pulled from the curb, I'm about to sit on that big thing and fuck him while naked and obvious to all the traffic around us? Oh god ... But she did. She clumsily got onto his lap in the moving car, even more clumsily raised higher to align his cock to her drooling pussy and, with loud groans and sighs, slid down the length of his cock.

"Damn," was all she heard from the driver. Stan was saying something to the guy but she was no longer caring. Only Miles came close to filling a pussy like Joe's cock could and Joe went deeper. She always enjoyed a fuck but this was always more. The cab, though, provided even more to it all. Her eyes caught glimpses of cars alongside and in front as they moved down the streets. The corners shifted her weight as she was only concentrating on raising herself in the cramped space and dropping back down, feeling the cock retreating with her pussy clenching around it, then the delicious feel of again being completely stuffed.

Bob leaned over next to her as she was intent on fucking Joe. Bob's fingers stroked her clit and fondled her breasts. Time was lost to her. She had no realization of how long it had been, how far they had driven, or if they were even going to the hotel. All she understood was the orgasm rising within her and cresting for an explosion.

After her orgasm and Joe's climax to fill her pussy with his semen, she collapsed back against his chest, both of them breathing heavily and her pussy still lightly spasming around the cock buried inside her. It was only then that it sunk into her consciousness that the cab was stopped. She glanced to the side out the window and gasped. They were stopped at a light ... in traffic ... with cars all around them. A car horn sounded and she looked. A young man in a well-used car waved and then gave a thumbs-up sign. Embarrassed but she still managed a smile. What could she do? She was sitting on Joe with her naked body clearly in view.

Pam eased herself off Joe's softening cock and tried to twist around to clean his cock but, "This isn't going to work," she apologized. "Just too cramped."

"There should be tissues in the seat pocket in front of you," came the driver's voice.

"Don't tell us this happens a lot," Joe exclaimed as he pulled out several tissues for Pam and more for himself.

The driver laughed. "No, not this." He laughed, again. "The wife isn't going to believe this one." Pam caught him adjusting the mirror as she had her legs spread and wiping her leaking pussy. "No, but it is surprising how often a woman by herself suddenly breaks down crying." Nobody knew what to say about that.

"Uhmm ... where are going?" Pam had looking out the windows and found the streets becoming more deserted.

The driver responded, again, "They weren't sure you'd ever seen the ocean. I know an overlook." After a pause, "Here it is." He pulled into a parking area with a single working street light which failed to light the area.

The cab stopped and the doors opened. Joe slid out and fastened his slacks, then reached in to assist Pam. She slid out of the cab. She was naked but until the breeze off the ocean hit her she'd almost forgotten. She adjusted her stockings, then walked past the edge of the parking lot to a railing at the cliff. She could hear the rhythmic sound of the surf below but there was only darkness, the sliver of a moon was just rising in the east behind them.

"Gee ... thanks, guys. What an amazing view of blackness." Even the driver laughed. He had also exited the cab and was standing behind her. She turned to face him. He looked over her exposed body just visible from the lone light pole. She smiled at him, patted him on the shoulder, then walked back to the cab.

Their last night wasn't over. She was going to get fucked and it was going to be many times if she had her way. And she was pretty sure the guys would be accommodating. Did they have more for her besides? Nude elevator and hallway? Double penetration? Airtight? She'd loved everything that had happened and wanted more.

12