All Comments on 'Abby and the Outlaws'

by MelissaBaby

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

A real hoot of a story!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Oh, Melissa, I love you Baby! Always know there is a treat instore when I see one of your posts. Great story as always just a little further West and different time. Hope all's well with you and yours.

Be safe, be healthy, be happy and keep writing please.

Cheers

SAGE

Bluesea00Bluesea008 months ago

I enjoyed the english from the west, and the realistic approach. thanks

Fatdog25Fatdog258 months ago

This would make one hell of a movin' picture. I think even Louis L'Amour would approve. 5* it is.

JBEdwardsJBEdwards8 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I was impressed with the "western dialogue" as well. 5*~~JB

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen8 months ago

An enjoyable romp. Reminded me of the pulp Westerns my local library had hundreds of, when I was growing up.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

Great western!! How about tales from the hottest whore house in Chicago next! Great characters you created and that was nice yarn! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt8 months ago

Far as I’m concerned, hookers have a heart of gold! I was immediately hooked, and when she used an idiot’s misguided belief in his own superiority as a male and his desire for a bj overriding his brain to get free, I cheered! Tough times…tough women! Ok so I had to ignore a few bj scenes. Still a fun story and I’d love to see how the newest whorehouse owners continue to beat the odds! Swing low, Ethan, you backstabbing bastard…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story hope you continue it. Thankyou

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Come on - this piece grabs you in opening 9 lines closing with: “Whatever reason he went to meet his maker, it weren't my fault. I fuck good, but I ain't never fucked a fella to death.” Seriously, you are talented. Very nice blend of humor, suspense, sex — raw and tender — and a great ending (including some justice). Abby is not Melissa is not Isabel is not Elizabeth Grayson is not Romona — but she like the others is a richly drawn character. By the way, your Lit Biography brings to mind Steve Miller Band’s “The Joker” — OK, dates me, but love your biography.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMe8 months ago

That was a fun read, with a very fast-pace. The scenery came alive almost effortlessly without weighing down the story. The dialog flowed with a nice efficiency of purpose. You never disappoint, MB.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent, just like all your stories. Thank you.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisius8 months ago

Can't really do much with western stories usually, but I'm thrilled again.

Great setting, real characters, nice story. Loved it.

Thank you :)

TheSpleenTheSpleen8 months ago

Lovely story, and really entertaining. The setting reminded me of an old series I used to enjoy.

RoktotRoktot8 months ago

Genius…Ma’am

Sayin’

theWollstonecraftWomantheWollstonecraftWoman8 months ago

A worthy western tale. Might fine, ma'am, mighty fine.

AaroneousAaroneous8 months ago

Best story I’ve read for quite a spell. Definitely a prize winner.

FredHuckFredHuck8 months ago

I think it should win 1st prize!

Amazing story.

5🌟s

Fred

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Can’t help but add a followup: first, FredHuck is spot on. This piece is so damn authentic, sassy and in the end romantic — so creative.

TiestheknotsTiestheknots8 months ago

Zane Grey and Glendon Swarthout would love this story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar8 months ago

This is quite good. An interesting, well thought out Western. While the story is complete in itself, you have characters that could easily fit into other adventures. 5*

maxx308maxx3087 months ago

A great story, hope you win 🏆.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvr7 months ago

This was a truly enjoyable read. I never expected a period piece, and especially not a western. You blew me away with this one. A bit longer than I normally like, but well worth every minute. Please continue writing--you definitely have a talent for it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story! I absolutely love that the good guy ends up winning!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. Enjoyed reading it! It’s a winner for me.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter7 months ago

Well done. I'm not a huge fan of westerns, but add a little fuck'n and a bit of social justice yo a happy ending (several actually) and that was nice for a change.

Crusader235Crusader2357 months ago

Great story, and one of the best westerns here on Lit. Five stars worth all day long. We do hope you continue with the rest of Abby and Lukes story.

blackIceo1blackIceo16 months ago

loved the strong woman who enjoys men despite their rough treatment

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar4 months ago

A very good, fun read. 5* from me.

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

What a delightful story. Well written, great character development. Super story line. I am so glad to have discovered you. Oh, five for sure

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus3 months ago

A well written story that flowed naturally. Thanks and keep up the good work. The characters became very real.

ereaderlereaderl3 months ago

Very well written story. I really enjoyed it, five stars for sure.. One minor flaw, when the moon comes up after sunset, it doesn't set until after sunrise. Keep writing like this.

oldgraycatoldgraycatabout 2 months ago

What a story and believeable.

TrionyxTrionyxabout 1 month ago

Normally not my cuppa tea but this was good. Tx.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Another entertaining and highly enjoyable story. You have done your research and convincingly captured the social mores of this era and the voice of Abby is also true to the times. Well done Mel, another winner.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Not sure of time line. The famous bible I believe wasn’t introduced til after

The twenty century. Too lazy to check. The tail was fantastic. I’m a basically a LW

Person. That cut through country.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

According to one comment there is no eclipse.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelissaBaby@MelissaBaby
A bold bitch and a shy girl. An exile and an ex-con. A lover and a leaver. A wise fool and a stupid genius. A cocksucker. A student. A foodie, a boozie, a weedie. A rider of horses. A kisser of girls. A resister, an insister, a persister. Daughter of a goddess, mother of a gho...