All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 01'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you have got me hooked

enjoyed chapter 1 looking forward to the next episode

James UK

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Well written, but you have to appreciate fine writing with attention to detail. It is definitely not a stroke story! It probably will seem awfully slow to those who do not like multi-chapter stories.

How do I know all this? I read it on another site a couple of years ago. A non-erotic site. This author writes in English English and almost like a Victorian novelist. I will reread it with you but make no more comments to avoid giving anything away other than it is not your usual fare and it is well worth your time.

surrealisticpillowsurrealisticpillowalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

for this beautifully written story. You hooked me with the prelude and this chapter confirms my interest. I can't wait to find out where the story leads. I also know i have to go back and read your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Entranced

Your writing is impressively polished. The story telling is simply beautiful. I am entranced!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it all the more

because, like your others, it isn't a "stroke story" but focuses on interesting backgrounds and character development. Plus, it forces me to look up a few words and their meanings because your English is of another time and place than mine even though I'm 70+.

Thank you.

bushpig99bushpig99almost 11 years ago
Enthralling

A cut above other stories ,well written ,with plenty of character

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Elkington

Very interesting results if you google Elkington. An abandoned medieval village

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A brilliant story by an accomplished author

If you are looking for a slow romance set in the English countryside, this is for you. If you are looking for lots of sex, go elsewhere. But before you do remember that this is a great 30+ chapter story that is easily a worthwhile and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mindless garbage !

Totally talentless. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not garbage.

The idiot below me must have a comic book reading level. Very descriptive and your use of proper English is refreshing.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 9 years ago
that idiot below

that idiot below, must have a reading age of a five year old, i'll be glad to read this story to it's conclusion accomplished writer

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
the squeaking of mice

annoyingmousie strikes again (stinks again?) with his childish drivel.

Yah gotta wonder why he?/she?/it - most likely! Keeps reading this wonderful stories? it keeps coming back like a dog returning to lick at it's own vomit.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I am loving it

can't wait to watch as Abby learns who she is and where her family is from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my god

I think this first chapter suffers from info dump, or maybe that is just how the author writes a novel long story. I have read his other stories and he kept his writing concise. Reading the description of how the road Abby was driving on was tedious, bordering on boring if not for the occasional bump where I can't help but think there should have been a comma there or double backing to really get the meaning of the sentence. I gave this 3 stars, looking forward to the next chapters.

oldguy32oldguy32over 7 years ago
So great

I lived in Surrey for a year and some when I was a tot. An incurable anglophile now, this takes me back to the language I had to unlearn, and the wonderful world I got to revisit some sixteen years later.

Old enough to understand the tear between the modern world, and that with history. Love this story!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Others may differ but the chapter is probably the finest descriptive writing on Literotica.. There may be better but I have not found it. I just wish the whole story was published - I would live to have a copy by my bed. Stephen Pope

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Just simply some of the best writing I’ve read anywhere, the car journey and walk is described so well that I could see & smell what Abby was experiencing, the Pub is absolutely spot on for a small village as well, truly wonderful and evocative penmanship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abby Ch. 02 Next Part
Abby Ch. 00 Previous Part
Abby Series Info

SIMILAR Stories