All Comments on 'Abby Ch. 16'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Makes you feel that you are there

The tea, the scones, the horses, the valley all come to life with the magic in the author's eye (and his words).

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 11 years ago
It just

keeps getting better. True, I feel like I am right there.....

SoFlaWillSoFlaWillalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Would have no objection to this ending up with 100 chapters. I look for a chapter first thing each morning. Your writing and development of characters, locale and personalities are breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just wonderful

We are there. I know these people. I feel like I know the place. It feels very natural, nothing contrived. Certainly among the best writing on this site, not doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Let's see ... posted on Literotica, 17 chapters, 45-some pages, *absolutely* no sex, and I'm enthralled, enhanced, and a few other words I'll think of later. Keep going ...

northlandernorthlanderalmost 11 years ago
Great

As commented by someone else, 17 chapters posted, absolutely no sex, not even a kiss yet, and the story is absolutely enthralling. A story about a bygone era, fantastic detail and character development. It feels like a practiced published author got lost and joined us here on Lit. Thank you for a wonderful tale that I look for each day, before looking at any other story.

bushpig99bushpig99almost 11 years ago
Captivating..

As I read this story I become further and deeper immersed in the narrative ,It,s almost as though I,m actually there, superb writing,reminds me of a more gentle time and place that I fondly remember...Jay.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
ditto

I have to agree with all the preceding commentators that this story is an enthralling read.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
If James is struggling for cash

How does his mother have the finances to follow the society circuit?

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 3 years ago

I'm surprised that a TV production company hasn't snapped up the story. A perfect 13 week Sunday evening drama which would probably sell well in the States.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous