Abby Comes for a Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
953 Followers

Abby: 'We weren't that bad. I better go. I've got to call Curt before he gets too far. I'll talk to you tomorrow. You can fill me in on the details then.'

'This is for real?' I asked. 'Erin was serious about the hall pass?'

'Do you want to ask a bunch of questions? Or do you want to have sex with a woman that hasn't been laid in three years?' Abby asked, standing in front of me, with a hand massaging a breast and the other pressing into her groin.

'I don't know what to say.'

'Good. Can you fuck me now or do I have to get my vibrator and do it myself?' Abby laughed.

Abby sat on the bed next to me and ran a hand through my hair. I put my hands on either side of her face and tentatively pulled her into a kiss. We broke it immediately, both exclaiming 'Yuck!' at the same time. We laughed and headed for the bathroom together to brush our teeth and shower.

I got out of the shower first and toweled off. I grabbed my phone and called my boss, who lived in Milford. I knew Terry was up every morning by four AM. 'Morning, Terry.' I said when she answered.

'Still not feeling well?' she said.

Abby came out of the bath, butt naked and toweling her hair. I felt a sudden surge of blood start to inflate my cock.

'I still feel terrible,' I told her. 'How did you know?' I asked.

Abby remained silent but started caressing my cock, a fiendish grin on her face. The biggest risk to my well-being at the moment was reduced blood flow to the brain. But I couldn't tell Terry that.

'Erin called last night said you went to bed early because you weren't feeling well. That I shouldn't be surprised if you called out sick,' she answered.

Abby sat on the bed and took the head of my cock into her mouth. It felt great but it was the last thing I needed while I was talking to my boss. I squirmed in an attempt to get away from her while I was on the phone but Abby grabbed my testicles and held tight. Not so tight that it hurt. But tight enough to say 'You're not going anywhere.'

'I'm sorry. I hope to get back tomorrow.' I told her.

'Don't worry about it. Take the week. You've looked like you were ready to wig out a couple of times last week. Even if you feel better, I'd rather you take some sick time. Jon will cover for you. There's nothing pressing this week.'

'Are you sure, Terry?' I asked.

'You get three weeks of vacation time each year. You took one week, two years ago when you went to Mexico and two weeks for your honeymoon. It's early July and you haven't taken any time yet this year. You've never taken your three-week allotment. People need to take their vacation time, Curt. We work hard and under a lot of pressure. Everyone needs to recharge. I'll put in a week of sick time for you. But note that I'm going to make you take all three weeks of vacation before the end of the year. We'll talk about timing next week.'

'Okay, Terry. I'll see you next Monday.' She hung up without another word.

Abby was looking up at me while she sucked my cock. When she saw I was off the phone, she took my entire length into her mouth. Her tongue somehow came out and licked my sac. I almost came right then. When she drew back, she dragged her tongue behind her lips along the length of my cock, then pulled it into her mouth and twirled it around the head of my cock while she sucked.

That finished me off. My cock erupted, firing several bursts into her mouth. After making an initial muffled cry of surprise, Abby sucked hungrily until I was done.

When she released my cock, she looked up at me and with a laugh said, 'That was quick!' as cum drooled from both sides of her mouth down onto her chest.

Abby reached for the towel she been using and wiped first her mouth and then her chest. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her feet on the floor. I reached down and grabbed each of her knees and lifted them up forcefully. Abby fell onto her back with a little cry of protest. I dropped to my knees on the floor and spread her legs apart.

I ran my hands up the inside of her thighs, caressing them lightly, raising gooseflesh. Her skin was soft and cool to the touch. I leaned forward and nibbled on her left thigh, gradually working toward the juncture where her legs joined her torso, my tongue leaving a trail of wet skin as I went. Abby drew in a deep breath when I reached the spot where her leg and mons met. I sucked on that spot and she let out a little cry of delight. When I heard her reaction, I stayed there for a moment or two, lavishing attention on it.

When Abby's hips squirmed, I stopped and dragged my tongue to the same spot at the top of her right leg, eliciting three soft whimpers. One when I left the spot I'd been sucking. Another when my tongue split her lips just below her clitoris. And yet another when I reached my destination and sucked again.

I looked up at Abby from my position between her legs. She was looking down at me from behind her hands which were massaging her breasts and twisting erect nipples between thumbs and forefingers. Her face had an expression of tortured ecstasy. I liked what I saw as we stared into each other's eyes. She liked what I was doing.

I used the fingers of my left hand to spread her lips apart and ran a finger up her slit. It was warm, wet and slippery. I pushed my index finger between her lips just enough to collect some lubrication and moved it to her clit. It was hard, erect like a miniature cock. I circled my finger around it but avoided direct contact. I felt Abby's body stiffen as she exhaled sharply.

'My god that feels good.' she groaned.

I left the spot I'd been sucking and dragged my tongue over to split her lips apart. Abby moaned and stiffened again as my tongue split the lips apart. I readily found the opening to her inner sanctum and penetrated it with my tongue. I had to push hard. The opening resisted penetration. But she was wet and slick, ultimately making it impossible to resist my probing tongue. When my tongue entered her, she stiffened yet again. This time, her legs came together, capturing my head between them. Her legs drew up toward her torso, forcing my face tighter to her pussy.

I stuck my tongue into her as far as I could, wriggling it around inside her. I opened my mouth until I felt my upper lip drag across her clit. I applied as much suction as could muster, capturing her clit and pulling it into my mouth.

Abby grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head into her as her hips raised off the bed. She flooded my face with her orgasm. I sucked and thrust with my tongue as she writhed, bucked her hips against my face and shook. When she could apparently take no more, she pushed my head away, still shaking and writhing.

I sat back on my haunches and watched in fascination as Abby rolled onto her side and squirmed, a hand between her legs pressing against her mons, trying to quell the sensations wracking her body.

I could feel a smile forming as I said, 'Oh my, that was fast!'

Aby rolled onto her back again and spread her legs. 'Oh, just shut up and fuck me!'

I took my time, standing deliberately. When I was standing, Abby's face betrayed her lust when she saw my once-again erect cock. I took a step sideways and opened the top drawer on the nightstand.

'What the hell are you doing?' she asked desperately. 'Get over here and put your cock in me!'

I looked over at her, smiling, as I deliberately fumbled my hand inside the drawer, making like I couldn't find what I was looking for.

'Dammit, what are you doing?' she asked again as she squirmed and writhed, obviously in desperate need.

'Looking for a condom.' I said trying to act calm.

'Forget the condom. I've got an IUD. Just get over here and fuck me!' she demanded as she twisted to garb my hand and pull me to bed.

I resisted, for about a tenth of a second, before joining Abby on the bed. She had repositioned herself with her head on the pillows. Her knees were drawn up and spread wide, offering herself to me. I admired the view as I took my time getting on my knees between her legs.

As soon as I was within reach, Abby grasped my cock and ran it along her pussy lips. Her breath caught when she rubbed the head against her clit several times. Her breath came in short, jagged catches as she teased her clit with the fleshy knob.

When she positioned my cock at her entrance, she pulled my cock toward her. I leaned in just enough to allow the head of my cock to split her lips. Abby cried out and pulled harder on my cock. I relented and followed her lead. My cock head encountered hard resistance at the entrance to her vagina. I pushed in slowly to allow her to stretch enough to accommodate my entrance.

When my cock head finally broke through, Abby forcefully let out the breath she been holding as a throaty groan. As I slid into her, she inhaled deeply. The next exhale came out as sigh of satisfaction when my cock was all the way into her.

I held position for a moment, to allow her to acclimate to penetration. She was warm and wet, but very tight. It felt good to be inside her. When Abby began to wriggle her hips, I took it as a signal she was ready. I pulled out slowly, until I was only halfway out of her then reversed direction, slowly pushing my way back into her.

Each stroke of my cock elicited a grunt of pleasure from Abby when I bottomed out. Her eyes were partly closed. Her brows furrowed in concentration. Gradually, I felt the grip on my cock loosening. I began to take longer strokes until I almost pulled out completely before plunging back in.

Abby's hips began to rise to meet my thrusts, and pull back as I withdrew from her. Our pace increased until we were crashing into each other. Abby's face turned red. The color spread down her neck and across her breasts. Her nipples grew harder and more erect. Reddish-brown little round nubs topped dark brown, oval-shaped areola.

We both grew desperate for release. I supported my upper body with my arms straight out in front of me. Abby reached up and clasped her hands behind my neck to purchase leverage. Her hips rose forcefully to meet my thrusts. Our pace slowed but our thrusts became more forceful.

I felt Abby's vagina begin a series of undulating contractions each time I bottomed out inside her. My cock felt like it was being milked as they rippled from the base of my cock to the head.

Suddenly, Abby's face took on a blissful appearance. As I started to withdraw from her, her hips rose forcefully, keeping my cock engulfed and bottomed out in her. The contractions became stronger, squeezing my cock tightly. A warm, wet feeling swamped my testicles as Abby's orgasm released a torrent of fluid. She thrashed and shook. Her body stiffened and she let out a scream that I feared would permanently damage my hearing, maybe wake the neighbors.

While she writhed in ecstasy, I continued pumping until I felt my testicle sac begin to tingle. A couple more forceful thrusts and the sensation overwhelmed my body when I buried myself in Abby one last time. I pushed into Abby hard, keeping my cock buried in her while hot chills shot up and down my spine and a mind-numbing jolt ran up my cock. My cock head convulsed with each ejaculation.

When the fireworks ended, I fell sideways onto the bed. Abby curled up against me with her head against my shoulder, shaking, breathing hard, whimpering, her hips rocking involuntarily, her body occasionally twitching and stiffening as she continued to be wracked by the sensations she was experiencing. I was gasping for breath, unable to move a muscle.

We both drifted off to sleep. We were wakened by a ringing cell phone. It wasn't my ring tone so I knew it must be Abby's phone. I picked it up and handed it to her without looking at it. I glanced at the alarm clock. It was going on eleven o'clock.

Abby answered the phone. 'Hi. How you doing this morning?'

She listened for a moment. I could hear an indistinct, tinny voice but couldn't tell who it was or what was being said.

'I'm doing well, too. I got a good night's sleep and have been enjoying a pleasant morning.' Abby smiled at me when she said that.

Another pause while she listened.

'We had a nice dinner, polished off a pitcher of my infamous margaritas, and watched the freaking Yankees pull one out against the Twins.'

Another pause.

'Not last night. I just wanted to sleep.' She was talking to Erin.

More conversation out of the phone.

'This morning. It was a little awkward at first. But he came through in the end.' Now she was grinning from ear-to-ear.

Another brief sound from the phone.

'He's right here. Want to talk to him?' Abby handed me the phone. I sat up.

'Good morning, Erin.'

'Good, morning, Honey. Get a good night sleep?' she asked slyly.

'Not at first. But I drifted off eventually.' I told her.

'Sounds like you might have had a better morning.' I could hear her amusement.

'You could say it was interesting. And enjoyable.' I responded.

Erin laughed. 'I bet. I got all wet this morning thinking about you two being together last night. 'I had to take care of myself before I got ready for work.'

'We should talk about this when you get back.' I told her.

'Is there a problem?'

'No, no problem. Let's just say it was unexpected. I'm a bit curious, and have some questions.' I told her.

'Okay. We can talk. After we have sex. I wasn't happy about the weekend, either, you know.'

'Thanks for giving Terry, a call last night. It set her up for my call this morning. She told me to take the week off and come back next Monday.' I told her.

'Great! I might be able to get Thursday and Friday off if things continue to go as well as they have the first couple hours this morning. Their problems aren't as bad as their in-house counsel thought. We can spend a few days together. How about we take the sailboat out on Thursday and go to Martha's Vineyard? Just the three of us.'

'Okay. Talk to you again later tonight?' I asked.

'I'll call after dinner with the client. Around ten your time?'

'Okay. I love you. Talk to you tonight.'

'Curt?'

'What?'

'Take good care of Abby while I'm gone.'

'I'll do my best.' I said.

'I can tell Abby likes you. Make the next couple of days special. She'll love you forever.'

I stayed silent for a moment. 'Will do. But I still want to talk about this when you get back.'

'Right after you screw me senseless,' she whispered. 'I gotta get back to my meeting. Bye.' She was gone.

I looked down at Abby, who was stretched out on the bed, seductively playing with her pubic hair, which matched the color of the hair on her head. The tips of her fingers caught the curly hairs and pulled them straight before releasing them to snap back into curlicues.

'I'm out of practice,' she said. 'I wouldn't have fallen asleep in the old days like that. Can I interest you in another go?'

I laughed at her. Not derisively, but because she said it with a humorous tone in her voice.

'How about some breakfast first?' I asked. 'I'll be better prepared if I get fueled up first.'

'Okay. I could eat,' she answered. ''What do you have in the fridge? I haven't had a normal breakfast in forever.'

'How does bacon and eggs, home fries, English muffin, OJ, and coffee sound? Or would you prefer pancakes? Waffles?'

Abby looked at me thoughtfully and said, 'It all sounds good. But I'm craving a western omelet with American cheese. Any chance? Tea instead of coffee. I drank so much coffee in South America I don't care if I ever see another cup.'

'Let's look in the fridge. There's a pretty good chance I can fulfill your every desire.' I grinned back at her.

'I'm going to hold you to that,' she smiled. 'I've got other cravings, too.'

With Abby standing behind me looking over my shoulder, I opened the refrigerator and bent over to check the lunch meat drawer. There was ham and American cheese. I bent over a little further to check the vegetable drawer. A hand snaked between my legs, caressed my sac and encircled the shaft of my cock, softly sliding along its length. I looked over at Abby and saw she wore a lascivious smile.

'I can't help myself. I haven't had one to play with for a while,' she grinned.

'You can play all you like after breakfast.' I scolded playfully.

Abby let go of me and stood up, wearing a phony pout. 'You're no fun,' she whined.

'I didn't say you had to stop.' I teased her.

Abby's hand immediately returned to my cock. I enjoyed her teasing while I awkwardly pulled the needed ingredients out and stacked them on the counter. I picked up the stack of breakfast fixings and made my way to the island. Pulled out a cutting board and started chopping ham, onions, and bell peppers. All the while, Abby stood behind me. Watching me prep the food while she played with my erection.

Erin and I got an unpleasant lesson while fixing breakfast one Sunday morning. We weren't fooling around, but we were both naked. We got spattered with a little hot grease. We didn't get burned badly, just a few little spatters, but it sure got our attention. Ever since, we've donned an apron if we were cooking in the nude. I took my apron from its hook, put it over my head, and tied the strings around my waist.

Abby stopped long enough to laugh at the tent in the front of the apron. I melted some butter in the pan and poured out the omelet mixture. Because I was using butter, I kept the temperature low to avoid burning it. No spatter.

Abby took a dish towel from the rack and dropped it on the floor behind me. I wondered what she was doing for a moment. She put some pressure on the inside of my knees, encouraging me to spread my legs apart. When I did, she sat on the towel, ducked down and slid between my legs. She pulled my cock from its upright stance and wrapped her lips around the head.

When I squirmed, she made a sound that I took for a muffled giggle. I looked down and watched the apron move back and forth as she bobbed her head back and forth along my cock. I stood there with my eyes closed, briefly getting lost in the sensual pleasures of the blow job she was administering. I soon remembered the omelet, and flipped it before it scorched.

I stepped back, pulling my cock from her mouth. 'Okay, enough for now,' I laughed. 'Keep that up and I won't let you stop. I don't want to burn breakfast. I'm hungry.'

Abby pouted for a just second before grinning widely as she stood. 'It'd be okay. I'd still get breakfast if I didn't stop,' she laughed.

I just smiled to myself as I took the omelet off the hot burner, set it aside, and covered it to retain the heat. I put the muffins in the toaster. I started the hot water function on the coffeemaker for Abby's tea. Poured OJ for both of us and drew a big glass of ice water for me. When the muffins popped, Abby buttered them, finally deciding to contribute to making breakfast. I portioned out the omelet and put the plates on the table. Abby put a plate with the muffins in the middle and retrieved the OJ. I went for her tea water and tea bag while she grabbed the ice water.

When I sat, still wearing the apron, Abby pouted. I grinned and took off the apron, restoring her smile.

'Oh, no! That doesn't work for me!' she said as she looked down at my cock. 'Half-mast is unacceptable!'

Though still swollen. my cock had deflated somewhat during the blur of breakfast activity. Abby bent down and took me into her mouth again and sucked furiously until I was hard, then sat down and with a broad, smile dug into breakfast like she hadn't eaten in a week. I hurried through mine, knowing she was going to drag me back to bed as soon as she was done.

I was wrong. She poured another glass of OJ first.

We spent the afternoon naked. We never bothered to dress between bouts of sex. In bed. In the shower. On the patio. The living room carpet. On the kitchen island.

carrteun
carrteun
953 Followers