Abby Comes for a Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I never knew a woman could orgasm while performing fellatio, unless she was using her fingers or a vibrator, too.' I told her.

'You'd be surprised,' Abby said. 'And I want to say thank you, Curtis. For everything'

'No, thank you. What's your plan after Erin gets back?' I asked.

'I hope we can take some time to get caught up. At some point, I want to go visit my parents in Wellfleet. They moved to the Cape house permanently after they retired,' she told me.

'Erin's going to try to get Thursday and Friday off. How'd you like to spend the rest of the week and the weekend with us on the sailboat?' I asked.

'I've never been sailing. Sounds like fun. I'm game,' she replied.

I sent Erin a text asking her if she had Thursday and Friday off. I received a quick response. Danielle was her supervising partner and had given the okay to Thursday and Friday as comp days. Erin had also asked for a week of vacation the following week. That had been approved as well. Apparently, she planned to spend some serious catch-up time with Abby. I asked if she'd like to spend it all on the sailboat with me tagging along. I got a smiley face emoticon reply.

That meant another call to Terry. I wasn't looking forward to bothering her again. But she'd probably be okay with a call for additional time off, since she had already told me she was going to meet with me to schedule it when I returned.

Terry answered the phone on the first ring. 'What now, Curt?' she asked.

'A family friend is coming for a visit and Erin has decided to take next week off. I was wondering, can I take next week as a vacation week?' I asked.

Terry didn't answer immediately. I could hear her tapping keys. After a few moments of silence, she said, 'I have you scheduled for training on the new management dashboard next Wednesday. But, there's another session the following Wednesday. There's an open slot. I'll put you in it.'

'So, I can take the vacation week?' I asked, already knowing but wanting to hear it.

'If you promise not to call again until you return to work.' She was gone before I could say another word.

I sent another text to Erin to tell her I'd pick her up at Norwalk on Wednesday and we'd go directly to the boat. Her reply was another smiley face.

Erin and I each kept a waterproof bag packed with the clothing needed for the boat on a shelf in the garage. I grabbed another bag from the shelf and talked to her about the clothing she'd need for a week on the boat. She asked to go shopping. We left immediately. After Abby bought what she needed, we had a quick dinner and then hit the supermarket to stock up for a week on the water.

Abby and I got home from our shopping at about eight. I stowed the perishables in the fridge and loaded everything else we'd need in the sport utility. I checked the freezer in the garage and found I had sixty pounds of ice. The sailboat, a Voyage 440 catamaran that I inherited from my grandfather, had a small refrigerator and freezer. But they were far too small to hold a week's provisions. In the morning, I'd load the ice in a Yeti cooler which would keep it for most of a week. A second Yeti cooler with a block of dry ice would hold food that couldn't be put in the fridge or freezer.

Erin called at nine. After a brief discussion of her day, we talked about the plan for Wednesday. They had wrapped up their meetings and had a plan to move forward for the client. They would have an early working breakfast with the client at their hotel and then head for the airport for their flight home. Erin expected to be in Norwalk by early afternoon. She would call from Port Chester before boarding the train. That would give me enough time to drive to South Norwalk to meet her. Before I hung up, Erin asked to talk to Abby for a moment.

Abby took my cell and said 'Hi, Erin. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.' Abby listened to Erin for a moment before laughing while looking in my direction.

'He's been a perfect gentleman,' Abby said. 'Well, maybe not entirely well-behaved, though nothing I'd complain about,' she added, her smile growing wider.

There was another pause while Abby listened again. 'I can't wait. I've never gone sailing before. I'm very excited about it. I hope I can sleep tonight.' Abby listened again before laughing heartily. 'We've had a busy day. I expect we'll be turning in soon.'

Abby said goodbye and handed me the phone. Erin was gone. Talking to her was nice but I was looking forward to having her home again.

I turned on the TV and found the end of another Yankees-Twins game. This time, it didn't look like there was any doubt about the end-result. The score was 2-0 in the Twins favor before scoring six runs in the bottom of the eighth. When they showed the box score just before going to commercial, the line showed the Twins starter had only given up two hits through eight innings. The Yankees were coming to bat in the top of the ninth.

The Twins starter walked the first batter then gave up a sharp single to left, advancing the runner only to second. The pitching coach called time and walked to the mound, the catcher joining the conference. After their meeting, the coach returned to the dugout and the catcher to his position behind the plate. The next batter hit a line shot back at the pitcher who made an incredible catch that saved him from a sure trip to the hospital. The pitcher calmly tossed the ball to first base to double the runner. The next batter struck out on three pitches.

Abby had curled up on the love seat next to me, wearing only another of the ubiquitous leotards in her wardrobe, when I turned the TV on. She watched the game with me with her head on my shoulder, a hand on my chest. Now that the game was over, her hand drifted lower and began gently kneading my inner thigh just below the hem of my shorts.

'What do we have to do in the morning?' she asked.

'Not much. The SUV is loaded. I need to check the water in the hot tub and the pool. The pool probably needs to be cleaned. Other than that, just load the coolers and go pick up Erin.' I answered.

'We can sleep in then?' she asked.

'I don't see why not.' I told her.

'Good. Let's go to bed.' Abby said.

'Good idea. I take it you're tired?' I asked.

'I didn't say that,' she smiled. 'But we'll probably need to sleep in tomorrow.' Abby stood up and took my hand, indicating I should follow.

Abby led me to the bedroom. 'Does Erin have any toys?' she asked.

'A couple.' I said, thinking it an odd question.

'Do you think I could borrow one?' she asked coyly.

I pointed to the nightstand on Erin's side of the bed.

Abby opened the drawer and found Erin's small collection of toys. She took out two of them and looked them over. 'Have they been cleaned since she last used them?' she asked.

I shrugged. I knew Erin had them, though I'd only seen her use them a few times, usually when I returned unexpectedly. The first time I'd seen one in use, I had the flu and had been asleep in bed. Erin opted to sleep on an old inflatable mattress that had long since been discarded. I got up to get a glass of water and some aspirin and walked in on Erin just as she was having an orgasm. She was embarrassed but I assured her I understood entirely. Sometimes, one must take of oneself.

Abby told me not to go anywhere and went to the bathroom with the two vibrators. She returned a few minutes later with the vibrators wrapped in a hand towel. I had stripped down to my jockeys and got into bed.

When Abby got into bed, she sat between my legs, placing the towel to her left. She pulled the two pillows from Erin's side of the bed to prop her head and shoulders up on. She spread her legs apart and placed her feet outside my legs, just above my knees.

'Just watch for a while,' she told me softly. 'I feel a bit naughty tonight and want to give you a little show.'

Abby took a pink silicone vibrator from the towel and began playing with the controls until she understood how it worked. She picked a setting and slowly slid the vibrator along the inside of my calf, moving it slowly up past my knee, across my testicles under my jockeys and then down the other leg. I felt my cock begin to slowly inflate.

Abby transferred the vibrator to her leg and slowly moved it up her calf, along her thigh, across the crotch of her leotard, then down her other leg. Then she repeated moving it across my lower appendages as she had before. By the time the vibrator tickled my testicles, my cock was hard and had pushed it way through the fly in my jockeys.

When the vibrator reached the juncture of her legs again. She moved it back and forth. It dipped slightly each time it passed the split between her pussy lips. I watched the material between her legs darken as her arousal grew. Abby stopped moving the vibrator back and forth and began moving it slowly up and down, following the cleft. When she reached her clit, she gasped softly and pressed the vibrator into herself. The flexible vibrator bent slightly from the pressure she exerted.

Abby reached between her legs with the other hand and popped the snaps on her leotard. The stretchy material retracted up her abdomen and then under her ass when she lifted it off the bed. Her pussy lips glistened with the fluids generated by her arousal. She continued to press the vibrator against her clit while she inserted a finger into her vagina. She moved it in and out a few times and then removed it. She smeared the fluid coating her finger on the vibrator before moving it to her opening.

Abby gently pushed the vibrator into herself, exhaling heavily as it stretched her open and penetrated her. I heard a click. The vibrator changed to an intermittent pattern, vibrating for a moment, then pausing, then resuming. Once she had become accustomed to the penetration, Abby began stroking the vibrator in and out. She used a finger on her other hand to trace circles around her clit.

I grasped my cock and began stroking it slowly. It throbbed in my hand and small trickle leaked from the end and ran down my shaft over my hand. Abby watched intently, licking her lips when she saw the trickle. My jockeys had become uncomfortable. I lifted my butt off the mattress and pulled them off, tossing them to the floor.

Abby increased the pace that she inserted the vibrator. It glistened with her slippery secretions. She clicked the control button on the vibrator several times, changing the pattern to a continuous, high-pitched pulse. Abby inhaled sharply each time she pushed the vibrator in, let out her breath as a gasp each time it was withdrawn. Her mons was pink and slightly swollen. The color spread down her thighs a few inches. Her face and neck took on a similar hue.

As Abby picked up her pace, so did I. My hand moved up and down my shaft rapidly. I cupped my balls to cover and protect them. Abby watched intently, mesmerized by the combination of the vibrator's stimulation and me jerking off.

A continuous weak cry came from Abby. Each time the vibrator entered her, her cry was interrupted by a soft grunt as it bottomed out. Abby's hips began to rock from side to side while lifting off the mattress to meet the thrusting vibrator. She grimaced, her eyes fixed on the hand stroking my cock. Abby exhausted a forceful breath through her wide-open mouth and growled as an orgasm wracked through her.

I'd never enjoyed the spectacle of watching any of my girlfriends or my wife masturbating and I kept my eyes glued on the vibrator moving rapidly in and out of Abby's vaginal entrance. I felt myself getting close to ejaculation. It had to show on my face. And in my actions. I was stroking my cock with determination. The sac holding my testicles began to tingle with the pleasurable pins and needles heralding an orgasm. I felt more warm fluid leaking from the end of my cock. I closed my eyes for just a second as I fought to hold back my ejaculation though I couldn't stop myself from stroking.

I felt the mattress shift. When I opened my eyes, Abby was already kneeling between my legs and leaning toward my cock with her mouth open. She grasped my hand with her left hand and stopped it at the bottom of a stroke. I could sense her other hand was still busy between her legs. Abby wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and swallowed, applying an overwhelming suction on my glans.

I exploded. The end of my cock pulsed each time Abby swallowed. Each pulse ejected a jet of cum. The swallows didn't empty Abby's mouth. They only served to apply suction. Each time she swallowed, I felt the new ejaculate get roiled with the previous injections and squished across my glans. I couldn't control myself. I grabbed Abby's head and held it tightly while she continued stimulating the nerve endings in my glans with the liquids she held in her mouth.

When the sensations became too intense, I tried to push my butt into the mattress to escape the exquisitely pleasurable torture I was enduring. Abby didn't relent. Just when I stopped pumping cum from the end of my cock, another orgasm caused Abby to scream. She didn't open her mouth to let it out. The vibration teased one last ejaculation from me and all motor function ceased in my body. All I could do was lie there and gasp for breath as Abby sucked and squished warm fluids around my glans.

Abby rolled onto her side and collapsed against me, her mouth still wrapped around my cock tightly. I felt her move a hand under the leg her head was resting on. The other traced a path up my other leg, stopping at my testicles to gently fondle them.

After a few minutes, I regained my wind and motor function. I lifted my head to look down at Abby in awe. Her eyes were already focused on me. I could sense a smile in the lips still enclosing my cockhead. Abby had been applying gentle little sucks to my cockhead while I recuperated. She somehow had managed to keep me hard. Abby rolled onto her knees with her hands on my inner thighs and slid more of my cock in her mouth. As her slips slid up and off my shaft, I could feel a warm wetness on my newly exposed cock. When I looked, I saw my shaft was coated with thick, slippery, white cum.

Abby had coated the entire length of my cock with the mix of fluids in her mouth. She let a final glob drop onto the head. Abby grasped the base of my still erect cock and straddled my hips. She rubbed the head against the slit between her legs and pushed the head to the threshold of her vagina. When the head of my cock caught at the entrance, she slowly lowered herself onto my cock, holding her breath as she stretched to accommodate my penetration.

When my cock was fully engulfed in her warm, slippery cove, she removed her hand from the base of my cock and planted it in the middle of my chest with her other hand. She leaned on her hands and began lifting her hips, raising herself up my cock.

Abby locked a vacant gaze on my face and began to stroke up and down my cock. I returned what must have been a similarly mindless stare as I felt the stirrings of arousal return. After what seemed like hours of coupling, but probably only moments, Abby began groaning. Her body shuddered, twitched, and shook as a series of small releases started to drive her higher and higher. About every third down-stroke, a new peak was accompanied by a cough-like exhalation. I put my hands under Abby's buttocks to help with her efforts.

Soon she was rising and falling at a hurried, impatient pace. I began meeting her down-strokes with an upward thrust. Each time I thrust into her, she grunted softly. My stiff cock began to feel rippling contractions in Abby's vagina. Her pace increased yet again. Abby's face looked tortured. Tears flowed from her eyes but she never backed off the task she had set for herself.

I couldn't help myself. I felt a smile grow on my face as I enjoyed watching Abby's orgasmic peak grow so intense she couldn't do anything but laugh as she enjoyed the overpowering thrills she was experiencing. As her orgasms grew more intense, the contractions of her vaginal walls on my cock grew stronger.

Abby let out a final cry that should have shattered the bedroom windows. After a few more strokes up and down, she fell sideways. I rolled toward her as my cock popped toward my abdomen. I was so close to going off that I reached for my cock to finish myself. Before my hand encircled my cock, a jet of ejaculate shot from the end of my cock and streamed up Abby's abdomen, bounced off her breast and covered her face. Abby giggled and stuck out her tongue to try to catch the next ejaculation. But I was nearly done. What little I had left drooled out the end of my cock onto the sheets.

Abby nuzzled her face into my chest, put an arm around me, and within moments was sleeping soundly. It took me a few minutes.

Tomorrow would be busy. We'd finish the preparations for our long week on the Sound, pick up Erin and go directly to the boat. I soon fell asleep with a smile, wondering what the week ahead held.