Abby Learns the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clemmy provided soothing words of comfort as my wife felt the joy of her lover's cock, and then held me when my wife erupted. As soon as Abby released in her first climax, the older woman pulled me on top of her and brought my drooling dick to her opening, where I plunged quickly inside. With my mind reeling in turmoil from what I had witnessed and continued to hear, I lasted only a short time before my balls boiled over and I shot a huge load into the mature woman, who took it graciously while holding me in an embrace.

Then, with me gasping for air, we turned our attention back just as Frank's body became rigid and with several final, deep thrusts he fired his semen into my wife while letting go with a powerful roar. Then, as if someone had thrown a switch, it became silent inside the tent, and when Frank rolled off my wife, I was both stunned to see her remain spread with her eyes shut and her chest heaving. Even in the dim light, I could see her body glistening with sweat and her small, shaved pussy now swollen and drooling.

When my eyes left her, I noticed the others staring at me and after several seconds I knew they were sending a message. Slowly, I reached out, took the bell in my hand, and after a moment of contemplation gently jostled it until it rang.

Jim rose and moved to my wife immediately. I hadn't paid much attention to him, but now standing next to Abby I could see he had a large, uncircumcised cock that seemed out of proportion to the rest of his body. It was only half-hard and I wondered, as an older guy, if he had done all he could for the night.

Like the others, Diane met me with a knowing smile, and I wondered how many newbies this group had broken in. Up close, I realized that her small body was perfectly proportioned with a tight bottom and nice B-cup breasts. Like my wife, she had full lips and for a moment I was distracted from what was happening with Abby. However, just as Diane took my dick in her small hand, I heard sounds from behind me and turned to see Jim between my wife's very open legs, holding the base of his mean-looking cock and slapping it against Abby's used opening.

"Turn this way," Diane said guiding me where I could watch my wife while she straddled my waist and pulled my recovering dick to her slit.

As she slid down my shaft, I could tell she was full of the cum of the men who had been with her before me, but it still felt wonderful, and when she pushed her chest against mine and began to nibble on my ear, just for a moment, I forgot about Abby. One of my hands went to her ass to help guide her and the other landed on the back of her neck while I directed her mouth to mine.

"Damn, you feel good," I gasped.

"Thanks, honey. Was that your wife's first time?" she whispered.

"Yes," I groaned softly in reply.

"Frank knows what he's doing. He was my first. Irene's too," she offered.

"Really?" I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Yes, she'll always remember it too. Especially, with that climax," she answered, which brought with it a pang of jealousy.

Jim was now alternately slapping my wife's pussy with his heavy cock and running the head up and down her wet slit. I could see that it was stiffening, and could also see that my wife was now watching his efforts with her body jerking each time he came into contact with her clit. Around us, Chris was taking Mary in the doggie position, but the others appeared to be resting and watching Abby.

"Uhhhh..." I suddenly heard my wife's voice cry out.

Returning my attention to her, I could see her legs were spread very wide and her feet were suspended about a foot off the ground. Her nails were dug into the older man's arms and she was looking between their bodies where he must have been pushing his cock inside her.

"Relax Abby," Clemmy called out in a low but purposeful voice.

"Unnnggghhhh..." she grunted again as we watched Jim push his hips forward.

"Abby try to relax," our hostess said again.

"I'm trying...ohhhhhh..." Abby started to reply before her lover fed more of his fat cock inside. Then, when he pushed again, we heard her force out, "Oh, God!"

When the sound of her voice dissipated, we could see that Jim was now in her saddle with his large tool fully embedded. He lowered his body, obstructing most of my view, and grew still, no doubt allowing her to get accustomed to the size. A minute or so later he started to move slowly which brought fresh sounds from my wife that slowly morphed from discomfort to pleasure.

"She's fine," Diane said to me with a giggle, as she continued to roll her hips.

The sensual sounds that Jim was now pulling from Abby affected me and helped bring my dick to full hardness. The older man was doing a great job of building my wife's passion and it seemed like it was carrying over to all of us. I could feel the tingling in my balls start, although having already cum once, I felt more in control.

Abby's sounds were dominating the tent when her lover suddenly stopped, pulled out, and directed her to her knees. I thought she might take it as an opportunity to break away, so it was with some surprise that I watched her eagerly turn and present him her lovely rear.

"Uhhh...uhhh...ohhh..." she started calling out repeatedly when Jim pushed back inside and restarted his assault.

He had his hands firmly on her hips and built the pace until he was pounding her hard. Her face and sounds made it clear that she was in heaven, and looking around I could see that everyone had stopped what they were doing to witness their mating. Even Diane had stopped and was now resting on my chest with her mouth next to my ear.

"That's so hot. She's going to cum some more," she whispered.

Her words were prophetic as it wasn't long before Abby was practically screaming and her body started thrusting back against her new lover's cock. Jim, no doubt sensing the moment, took one hand off her hip and moved it to her breast, found her nipple, and squeezed.

"Uggghhhh...uggghhhh...ohhh...oh fuck...fuck..." my wife cried out as she began to orgasm.

Several times, her body stiffened and released, and then she started tossing her head back and forth as her mouth emitted sounds of wild abandon. Jim rode her through it and tried to keep her on her knees, but finally, she fell forward, releasing his cock. All watched as he pulled on his shaft several times forcing a heavy glob of semen to fall onto her still writhing ass. For a moment, the creamy substance clung to her skin but gravity took hold and we watched as it moved obscenely into her crack.

"My God," I whispered.

"Fuck," Diane replied in amazement.

Abby lay sprawled and still on the mat with Jim still on his knees behind her, and throughout the tent, I could hear murmuring voices commenting on the scene.

"I need to go to her," I said to Diane.

"Yes," she agreed and quickly climbed off me.

Jim saw me coming and moved away while I snuggled close to my wife's side so I could talk to her.

"Baby, I'm here. Are you okay?" I asked in a faint whisper.

Slowly, she turned her head and looked at me, and I could see from her eyes that she was still lost, so I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. I kissed her several times on her lips, eyes, and ears hoping to convey my love before she finally spoke.

"Oh my God," she whispered, and it seemed it took all her energy to force the words out.

At that moment I wanted nothing more than to be inside my wife. Pushing on her shoulders, I was able to turn her to her back and spread her legs. I'm not even sure she was aware when I entered her as she still seemed detached, and her normally snug pussy was sloppy and dilated.

Slowly I moved inside her and over the next several minutes she came back until we were peering into each other's eyes to gauge our feelings.

"I'm sorry," she mouthed more than spoke.

"Shhhh..." I whispered, and put my finger to her mouth.

"Are you mad?" she asked more clearly, with a furrowed brow.

"No, baby," I replied while forcing a smile.

I didn't last long and with aching balls, I released my seed into my wife's full vagina. Looking up, I could see that for the most part, the others seemed to be either finished or resting and now showed little interest in us.

"Let's go," I said to Abby who nodded her concurrence, and after saying hasty goodbyes we walked naked back to the house with Clemmy.

Our hostess met us at the door wearing a robe after we had dressed and was smiling as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

"Darlings, I hope you enjoyed yourselves," she said and gave my wife a quick kiss on the cheek.

I tried to make love to my wife that night and in the morning, but she fended me off each time without explanation. Also, I tried to engage her in a discussion to talk through the experience, but she wanted nothing of that either.

"Abby, we need to talk about it," I said the following Friday after we had lots to drink.

All week, I had remained silent and had not tried to initiate sex, but I knew we needed to get it behind us.

"I don't want to..." she started before I cut her off.

"No, baby. We need to...now," I replied.

"Okay, you go first," she answered after a pause.

I hadn't thought our discussion would be initiated this way so it took me a moment before I started, "I love you and I will always love you. I want you to be happy, so I will do anything to get past this. I am not mad. I admit to some confused thoughts, but I'm not mad or upset."

"You're not jealous? Your wife got fucked twice and fondled by a half-dozen men. How can you possibly not be jealous?" she challenged me.

"Well, I guess that's what I meant by confused thoughts. Jealousy is in there," I admitted.

"What else is in there?" she asked, giving me an odd look.

"Confusion...surprise...excitement..." I answered slowly, as I carefully picked my words.

"You're going to have to be more descriptive than that," she demanded.

"I...I'm surprised it went that far, I'm confused and surprised while I'm not more jealous, and I...uhhh...I'm confused why watching you was so exciting," I answered as honestly as I could.

"Exciting?" she clarified, while fidgeting on the sofa, then followed with, "So, you liked it? The men doing it to me?"

"Well, like I said I'm confused about it, but yeah I guess I did, some," I responded.

"And no jealousy?" she shot out, showing some irritation.

"Yes, some jealousy of course..." I tried to answer but she cut me off.

"What made you jealous?" she demanded to know.

"Well, the men with you...and...uhhh...well..." I stammered.

"What?" she pushed.

"Well...ummm...I guess it was how hard they made you cum," I finally admitted.

"My God," she said in a low voice, which for some reason took my mind back to the tent when she used the phrase.

"I know...I know..." I responded, trying to deflect her thoughts.

"What do you know? Do you know I had two huge orgasms? Do you know they were the biggest I ever had? Shouldn't my husband be delivering those?" she replied in anger, and suddenly I felt extremely small.

"I see...well..." I started to reply while searching for words before I gave up.

"And who did you fuck? I don't want you fucking other women!" she challenged me.

The discussion certainly wasn't going the way I intended, so rather than risk it escalating I just walked away, went to my car, and started driving around. It was an hour later when I returned, and Abby was in the bedroom so I went to the couch and turned on the TV. A few minutes later I heard footsteps, and she appeared in her robe and joined me.

"It's my fault too. I'm not putting all the blame on you," she said in a low voice.

"No, sweetie. It's my fault," I replied, not wanting her to feel guilty.

She didn't answer, and for the next fifteen minutes, we watched a sitcom in silence. I knew her joining me was her way of saying she was sorry for yelling at me earlier and that she was trying to move things forward.

"Which emotion was strongest?" she asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" I answered, confused by her question.

"Jealousy, confusion, surprise, or excitement?" she clarified. Her question made me think, and after several seconds without responding, she tried again, "Well?"

"Excitement," I told her, which brought a startled look and a gasp.

"Damn," she finally said after a long silence.

"Honey, let's let it go," I replied, suddenly tired of it all.

She looked at me with a strange expression for several seconds and looked like she wanted to speak a couple of times before she finally asked, "So, you would do it again?"

"No, Abby," I answered instantly.

"Why not?" she followed.

"Look at us. I don't want to be like this," I responded, and once again received a strange look.

It was another week before we made love and several more until we seemed to return to our normal interaction. During that time, I felt like I was walking on eggshells until it dawned on me that my demeanor was only adding to the awkwardness. I vowed to treat her like nothing had happened, which seemed to work, and after that, things improved rapidly. We ceased talking about it and by the two-month mark, it seemed to be a rapidly fading, surreal memory. Then, seemingly out of the blue, she returned to the subject.

"You know all the talk about the tent was about me. You never told me how it was being with those women," she said one evening as we watched TV.

Since her statement had arrived with no leadup or warning, I stared at her trying to determine where she might be going, but as the silence lingered, I finally answered, "Do we really want to start this again?"

"Who were you with? Who did you have sex with?" she asked, ignoring my words.

"Weren't you watching?" I countered, immediately cringing about how she might take it.

"I was busy," she responded and despite her obvious efforts, a little smile appeared on her face.

By her questions and demeanor, I could only guess that time had softened the rough edges of her psyche. Although surprising, I had to believe it was a good thing so I returned her smile and thought about how to answer.

"Clemmy and Diane...and you," I told her.

"Why not the others?" she asked.

"My focus was mostly on you...making sure you were okay," I responded.

"Did you cum?" she probed.

"Yes, with Clemmy and you," I replied.

"So, not total focus then," she said as her smile broadened.

Feeling she was in a good place, I decided to be bold and said, "I told you watching you made me excited."

"Yes, yes you did..." she answered.

As she spoke, she set her wine glass on the table and then turned to me and pushed on my shoulders until I was on my back. Straddling my waist, she looked down at me without speaking as if she was preparing for something.

"Do you think it was too much?" she finally asked.

"Yes, of course," I replied, sensing it was the answer she expected.

More silence ensued before she said, "I almost went to confession...to relieve my feelings...my guilt."

Although it was a serious statement, the liveliness of her eyes made me feel we were still on solid ground, so I decided to tease.

"Let me be your confessor," I whispered.

Once more, she became quiet and then an impish look filled her face and she said, "Forgive me, father, for I have sinned."

"What's the nature of your sin my child," I replied.

"I had sex with two men not my husband and let others fondle me," she responded.

"Did these men find the devil in you and excite you?" I asked, struggling to keep from laughing.

"Yes, all of them," she said with her voice becoming soft.

"And, have you fantasized about these encounters since they occurred?" I probed.

"Yes," she admitted without hesitation.

"Then, my child, your penance is to worship your husband and always do what he says. If you do this successfully you will be absolved of sin," I managed to force out before I started giggling like a child.

"You're such a turd," she laughed as she bent down to find my lips.

After that, we were soon in bed and spent the next several hours exhausting each other. Later, after we had finished, I stared at the ceiling contemplating where things stood as she purred in contented sleep. The conversation we shared coupled with the amazing sex we had just experienced made me think she might finally be on a good path forward. As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long for the next datapoint as just a week later, as we cuddled before going to sleep, she returned to the subject again.

"Did it really excite you to watch?" she asked in a nervous whisper.

"Yeah...a lot," I replied sensing I needed to be wholly positive.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you looked so beautiful and you got so excited. I liked seeing you let go...give in to it," I answered using the rationalization I had already landed on in my head.

"I couldn't help it! There was too much...attention," she answered.

"I understand," I replied, pulling her closer and after a few seconds of silence, I said, "You told your confessor you fantasize about it."

At first, she didn't respond, and I had almost given up when she whispered, "Sometimes."

The brief interaction had made my dick hard and I thought about making love but I didn't want to stop the exchange so I turned her onto her back and began to slowly caress her body.

When I heard her emitting soft sighs, I asked, "Who do you think about?"

I expected her answer would be Frank so she surprised me when she replied, "All of them.'

Since she only had sex with two of the men, for a moment I was confused but suddenly it dawned on me that her fantasies didn't have to be literal. Perhaps, in her thoughts, she had experienced all the men. It would indeed be a revelation, a peek into her inner thoughts, and I knew it was something I needed to explore.

I thought about how to approach it and finally said, "Clemmy had them all."

Now, I wasn't certain that claim was entirely accurate but I knew that neither was she so it would be the concept she responded to.

"Mmmm...she's experienced," she sighed.

In my mind, the sigh told more than her words so I needed to think of a good question to keep things moving. However, before I could do so, Abby took my hand and guided it to her pussy. As soon as I made contact, she opened her legs a few more inches and I immediately let my fingers gently wander through her delicate folds.

"You wanted them all. I shouldn't have rung the bell. I'm sorry, "I whispered into her ear."

"You picked them," she replied opening her eyes and looking into mine.

"Yes," I replied and when she closed her eyes, I added, "I wanted you to have them all."

"You didn't let me," she whispered.

The message was so profound that I felt my body shudder and despite my brain screaming to slow down, my fingers began to move faster. Soon, the sound of her wetness filled the room and when she started to push against my hand, I plunged one and then two fingers into her hot hole. Now, she grunted openly with each insertion and I wasn't surprised when her hands began to pull on my arms. I denied her for only a brief time before I moved between her open legs and took my position.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." she cried out as I slid inside.

I set a deliberate pace that allowed me to achieve deep penetration while staying in control and her excited sounds let me know she enjoyed it immensely. Although we didn't talk of others, visions of her in the tent raced through my brain, and for a moment I wondered if she was doing the same thing.

"God, you're beautiful," I told her as I leaned down and connected with her in a powerful kiss.

Almost immediately, I could feel her body begin to move against mine and when the kiss finally ended, she released a loud pent-up groan. I realized my manipulation of her pussy had taken her to a high state of arousal and she wouldn't last long, so it was no surprise when I felt her legs lift slowly in the air as she approached an orgasm.