Abby Learns the Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uggghhh...ohhh...mmmm...uggghhh...there...I'm there, baby...go..." she begged as it hit.

Her hands moved from my arms to my ass and back as she spurred the air with her feet for a good thirty seconds before the intense feelings began to fade. Somehow, despite having witnessed an amazing erotic show, I managed to fend off my release. Now, I got to enjoy seeing her in a post-orgasmic state as I continued to slide into her juicy pussy.

"That looked amazing," I said.

"Mmmm..." she sighed deeply.

A little smile filled my face as I told her, "Too bad I don't have the bell."

"You haven't cum, yet," she answered playfully, opening her eyes to look up at me.

"Maybe, I won't. Maybe, I'll enjoy you like this forever," I replied.

"Mmmm...that's nice but then you couldn't share me," she said and instantly I felt my balls tighten.

"Damn, Abby..." I groaned.

"When did you cum in the tent?" she asked, ignoring my reaction.

"Right after you did," I said, and then clarified, "With Frank."

"Mmmm...from watching?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I replied.

Already close, my wife's open question put me over the edge and I felt the cum building in my balls. When I had reached the point of no return, I started to move faster, and I grunted loudly as the thick liquid spewed forth. Spent, I took in a deep lungful of air and then collapsed on my wife's body.

"Rest, baby," she counseled as she stroked my hair.

For a minute or so I did but my mind kept returning to her words and I wanted to know if they were fantasies or desires. When I felt our combined juices trickling over my balls, my excitement began to return and I raised onto my elbows.

"Did you really want all of them?" I asked.

"No...no sweetie. It's a crazy fantasy, not reality," she explained, and before I could respond, she said, "All girls have fantasies about being out of control."

"You came close," I chuckled.

"I had you to keep the control...a little," she replied and fortunately her message came with a little grin.

"Did I do a good job?" I asked.

"Mmmm...you made it happen. I was about to run out with the first guy...Steve...but you saved me and the second guy, too. By the time Frank came I was really excited and...it was Frank. It might not have happened otherwise," she explained.

"He put you into orbit," I said as I felt my dick stiffening.

"Frank was great but Jim put me into orbit," she clarified.

I started to move slowly and soon Abby rewarded me with her soft moans. We coupled in silence while occasionally offering each other tender kisses. I thought about her admission concerning the older man and realized I shouldn't be surprised given what I witnessed. Along the way, I managed to get myself worked up with the sights, sounds, and smells from the tent. It felt like the evening needed some closure given what we discussed and I thought about it as we made love.

"I'm glad we did it," I finally forced out.

"Okay," she responded.

Her vague response felt unfulfilling but I let it go and we continued with our languid lovemaking for a few more minutes before stopping. Abby left me to go the bathroom and by the time she returned, I was already asleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories