Abby Rode Too Hard

Story Info
Abby pushes an older companion to the brink.
8.2k words
3.11
12.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, looking between the bottles of gin, rum, vodka, and bourbon, and found my reflection in the mirror. Jim's face was red and covered in sweat. I was leaning across the bar so that I could rest on my forearms while he lifted me by my hips, raising my feet off the floor.

He fucked me that way for almost fifteen minutes, never changing positions, perfectly in time with the ticking second hand on the clock on the wall. I wasn't bored - it really did feel good - but I wasn't sure he was going to make me come any time soon.

"You're so tight," Jim said. The Kegels were paying off.

"Oh, you feel so good, Jim," I said, not lying, but maybe turning up the sluttiness in my voice to speed things up. "Come for me, baby," I cooed. "Wherever you want."

"Your mother used to tell me the same thing," Jim said.

That got my attention.

My eyes widened as my pussy involuntarily tightened around Jim's long and bumpy shaft.

"You fucked my mom?!?" I gasped. I felt my orgasm building quickly.

His pace never changed, though, as he breathed as if he were running a marathon and spoke a few words at a time.

"Yeah...

She was about the same age as you...

Maybe a little younger...

Right after they put in the pool...

She thought your dad was having an affair...

Pool filter clogged...

Whenever you were at school...

And your dad was at work...

And I had the day off..."

"And you would help her unclog the filter?" I asked as I watched my ponytail sway in the mirror and imagined Jim fucking my mother the same way.

"At first, it was a plastic bag...

Then, a t-shirt...

Then, panties...

Maybe they were yours." Jim grinned.

My pussy tightened around him, again. His smile widened as he looked at my face in the mirror. He obviously recognized a girl that liked "dirty talk" when he met one.

"She told me they were hers...

Opened her bathrobe to show me...

My hard-on was immediate...

She had my swim trunks around my ankles...

And my cock in her mouth...

In seconds..."

"Fuck!" I cried out.

My legs and ass shook as I convulsed on his dick, but he continued to fuck me, holding my hips firmly and never skipping a beat.

"Oh yeah!" Jim said, "Her ass used to shake like that, too, especially when she came hard."

I was embarrassed that hearing about him fucking my mom made me come so quickly - and so violently.

"She sucked cock like a pro, too," Jim said, smiling at my reflection. "Even after I put it in her ass."

My mom was pretty, like me, but unlike me, she had a much sexier body. Big boobs, a wide butt, and confidence to make it all work when she wanted, and she could keep things under wraps when she didn't. Mostly, she didn't.

She was mild-mannered, and soft-spoken, and always seemed to dote on my dad. She always dressed conservatively, and insisted on wearing one-piece bathing suits in the pool or to the beach. I would never have imagined her cheating on my father, let alone with the next door neighbor, outside, in the middle of the day. I suspected my mom had the potential to be wild, but I never knew...

"You may not have your mother's tits or ass, but you certainly have her tight cunt!" Jim added.

The second wave of orgasm passed through me with even greater intensity than the first.

To his credit, Jim just kept on fucking me, although his face seemed to turn a deeper shade of red.

~~~

If anyone was asked to describe me, they would probably say I was small, cute, pretty, but not at all sexy. During high school, while all the other girls grew a few more inches taller and gained some weight by the time they were eighteen, I stopped at 5' 2" and 100 lbs. When the other girls were going up a bra size or two, I stopped at an A+/B- cup, depending on the style of bra or swimsuit. Years later, I filled a B cup bra both times I was pregnant with my two kids, but my boobs went back to their usual small size soon after giving birth. Luckily, I married a "butt and legs" man.

Of course I did.

Being a natural strawberry blonde redhead, I tried not to tan too often as I freckled more than tanned, but a little makeup always smoothed things out. Thanks to my mom's advice of creams and lotions, my stretch marks are barely noticeable.

I usually keep my long hair in a braid, but it curls easily when I want it to, which is often.

My eyes aren't just blue, but light blue, and are one of the first things people noticed after getting over how small I am everywhere else.

My round face, small nose, and straight teeth result in what most guys referred to as "pretty" even when I put on a lot of make-up. I even overheard one boy in high school say that he felt sorry for "that pretty little girl trying to look sexy with all that makeup." Years later, Linda helped me skip sexy and go straight to slutty by simplifying the makeup and adjusting my clothing choices - if those choices could even be called clothing. A change in attitude helped, too.

I put on a little weight with the kids, but it mostly went to my hips and butt, resulting in a pleasant pear shape. I've tried everything from Crossfit to yoga while bouncing back, but Pilates and spin classes were the most fun and rewarding. I used to run a little, too, and even finished a few Ragnar relays, but as mom duties became more demanding, the running all but stopped. I kept a membership at the local health club even after getting back in shape, though. Mostly, because it made me feel good being treated as the occasional eye candy, but also because I liked sex with my husband and stamina was important with him. Linda had a lot of stamina, as my husband and countless other men knew.

For a while, it seemed that a pretty face, a flat tummy, a perfectly round (and hard) butt, and perfect legs were all I had going for me. Well, almost all.

For having a smaller mouth, I had gotten really good at blowjobs with some help from Linda (and later from her friend, Jean) thanks to a lot of practice in a short amount of time. I also made Kegel exercises part of my workout routine to the point of having a very tight pussy when I wanted it to be.

I even started to enjoy butt sex once I learned how to adjust my diet, and relax at the beginning, so that was also a plus.

It's not like I was an anal virgin. A few years after we were married, I'd let Ron finish in my butt after he made me come, not only to spice things up, but also to cut down on our chances of getting pregnant again. Eventually, I went on the pill.

Linda preferred butt sex, and when my husband, Ron, started having his fun with her on business trips, I guess that's when he also started doing me up the butt more often while he was home. At the time, I never knew. I thought it was just a phase we were going through.

As a result of Ron's idea of making home porn on what ended up being a short-but-frequent basis, we both decided to have our pubic hair removed. It made seeing the important parts easier, I supposed, but Ron really liked going down on me more than ever, and the video booth customers seemed to like it, too. So, we invested in a more permanent solution for me, while Ron was forced to learn the art of manscaping.

Ron was blessed with finding a small wife with a large clit. He had no trouble figuring out where to put his fingers or his tongue during foreplay, and I knew exactly how to position myself on him to come every time we had sex. I had no idea how large my clit swelled compared to other women until Linda went down on me. She told me how lucky I was, and when I eventually went down on her to return the favor, I believed her.

Linda inspired me to have my nipples pierced, too. I thought it might spice things up even further, not that I needed it. I just figured it would take things to a whole new level, unknowingly with a whole new group of... friends.

I was right. The piercings were a definite hit with my husband, Ron, Linda's husband, Brian, and Renee's husband, Kevin, and all the guys I've ever interacted with in the adult video booths.

As for my butt hole, I had experimented with small butt plugs in the past, but nothing too serious. Linda helped me get serious. She also recommended that I have my butt hole bleached, even though it was already pretty, pink, and hairless. Eventually I did that, too. Linda was the voice of experience, after all.

Of course, that was all behind Linda, now, pardon the pun. Jean's college son, Michael, lost his regular MILF lay as Linda moved on to a much larger bull to satisfy her needs. Linda's husband either didn't know, or he did a great job of pretending he didn't know someone else was fucking his wife more often than he was.

Ron knew other men were fucking me. I didn't need to hide it.

In fact, I think he was turned on by it - not that he had much of a choice. He cheated on me with Linda and almost lost his job because of it. Thanks to Linda - and Jean's son, Michael - we turned lemons into lemonade by way of an incredible office party. It was certainly one that would be talked about privately for years to come. Most importantly, by the following morning, everyone was able to keep their jobs. We avoided paying divorce lawyers a dime, and everyone seemed to be getting along contently, if not happily ever after.

Ron's co-worker and former butt sex goddess, Linda, was Michael's featured entertainment for dozens of frat parties, and a few other private gatherings. After the office party, she more or less retired from that role - apparently replaced by me to an extent. I don't think that was the plan, not that there ever was a plan. It may have just be a coincidence that several weeks before that party, I started getting a second wind regarding my sexual promiscuity. I never cheated on my husband, and thought my days of looking sexy were not only over, but would never actually manifest. Maybe I was feeling there was a missed opportunity, at some point.

Then, Linda slowly started to open my eyes to a whole other world. Between Linda and Jean, I learned more about sex than I ever thought possible.

I thought the home-made porn was Ron's way of rekindling my sexually adventurous side. We made the handful of home videos, which he later peddled to not-so-local adult book and video stores. I had to admit that I had fun making them, and was even turned on knowing complete strangers would be masturbating to them. They were well-received, and we were eventually approached to do more and actually get paid for them. We did, and we were paid, but it made me so nervous afterward that I eventually had to stop. Even though Ron had me dress up in different outfits and disguises, my face was still clearly visible in most of them, especially the blowjob scenes.

My parents lived in the same town, my kids were in junior high, and I still had mom duties. I couldn't afford to be found out by the wrong person or people.

Then, I had an experience in one of the adult video store booths where Linda secretly introduced me to her bull. I later found out it was all part of Linda and Ron's manipulation of me, to get me to do certain things and act a certain way at the upcoming office party so everyone's jobs would be saved.

That was followed by a few experiences with Ron - and a few without - where I gave live shows to anyone that happened to be trolling the gloryhole-equipped video booths at the time.

From there, I took things up a notch at the office party while saving Ron's job. Who am I kidding? I took it all the way up the ladder. Linda and Ron's mind games worked - maybe too well.

After that, Michael approached me and asked if I wanted to take over for Linda.

I did. At least I thought I did. I didn't actually know how many men Linda was capable of "entertaining" at the same time, or if I would be expected to do the same. The thought intrigued me, though. Ron cheating on me was my "no expiration date" Hall Pass, and I intended to use it.

Michael started me off with a group of men that frequented a former VFW Hall turned into a low-volume bar. At first it was just Mort, Cecil, Jerry, and Little John; men in their fifties with surprising libido. They all figured out I wasn't a college student rather quickly, even though that's what Michael told me to pretend to be. Leave it to Michael to come up with the idea of a college girl trying to look older so she can get into bars. They figured I was either an up-and-coming prostitute or just a slut gone wild, but guaranteed disease-free by Michael so they could fuck me without condoms. Michael mentioned that he needed to protect his talent, too, and needed all of them to have a clean bill of health from their doctors before being "entertained" which they complied with happily. Michael went so far as to hand me money in front of them, after I had told them I wasn't a whore. He confused everyone... even me.

Even after they learned I was just some random wife and mother that was getting even with her cheating husband, they wanted me back for more.

So, I gave them more.

I visited the former VFW bar a few more times over the next two months, and I think I had more fun "entertaining" these men than most women would ever know. Although the group knew Mort was my favorite - I couldn't hide it, I gave them all plenty of attention. Linda and Jean would have been proud. I had established my "regulars" and Michael seemed content with only having me entertain this small group of men, and no others. No frat parties. No bachelor parties. Just the bar. No fights. No diseases. No pregnancies (yet).

My husband would cover for my once-a-week absence by saying I was helping a friend with this or that, which was not too far away, but far enough that I would probably just spend the night. Mommy would be home tomorrow morning.

And usually, I was.

Sometimes early, sometimes late, but I was the hero for helping somebody with something. When mommy could barely walk and slept until late in the afternoon, it was because she was just tired.

And usually, I was.

Ron knew that whatever I told him about the night before was going to turn him on, and I would let him take out all of his sexual frustrations on me in whatever way he desired. He just needed to let me recover for a day or two, first.

My gynecologist kept refilling my birth control pill prescription, and she didn't dig when I asked for the occasional STD test. She had been examining me for years, and she must have known my pussy and ass weren't suddenly getting stretched by Ron. My husband is blessed, but not like his boss or Little John. When I asked about getting my tubes tied, she recommended sticking to the pill because in a few years, I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant.

So, I did.

On the nights that I was supposed to "entertain," Michael would show up at one of the adult book and video stores and leave an outfit for me behind the counter. I'd change into the outfit in a video booth, and give the locals a little show through the gloryholes as a thank you to the store owner.

Michael liked to surprise me with the outfits he picked. The brown paper bag he left behind the adult book store counter had everything I was supposed to wear while entertaining, and nothing more. I was supposed to put everything I wasn't going to wear or hold onto back into the paper bag. My keys, cellphone, drivers license, credit card... and wedding ring went into a little pocket purse which then went into a pocket of whatever clothes I left the house wearing, and then I'd put it all in the bag, leaving it behind the counter for Michael to pick up later.

I'd walk out in my outfit, get in Michael's car, and be driven to the bar. Michael would drop me off and pick me up at some point that night or early morning. He'd take me back to my minivan, hand me my bag of clothes, jewelry, keys, and phone, and I'd drive home. I'd text Ron if he was home with the kids and let him know whether or not I was presentable, and if not, he would distract the kids while I made my way to the shower.

For two months, it worked.

Then, Little John started inviting a few more of his friends to our little parties, sometimes without Michael's knowing.

I didn't mind at first. The more the merrier, as they say. And even though he never came out and said as much, I trusted that Mort would always look out for me, and make sure I didn't get hurt.

When one of the newcomers looked familiar, though, I was worried that my little secret was going to get out to the wrong people. Namely, my parents. The newcomer was their next-door neighbor; a man that knew me since I was a teenager when my parents first moved into their current house almost two decades ago.

Living in the same town where you grew up has it's perks. If your parents are still living in that town, too, you get access to free babysitters, but it also adds to the things a promiscuous daughter has to worry about.

This particular evening's outfit was a cheerleader outfit. A soft long-sleeved top, and very short, frilly skirt, ankle socks, and tennis shoes. There was a ribbon for my ponytail, and of course, pom-poms. No bra. No panties.

But, there was chewing gum. So, that was a nice touch.

When I first walked into the bar that night, Little John had been bragging to Mr. Barker - I didn't know his first name - about the little tart that was about to rock his world. Being in my early-thirties, I doubt that I looked truly young enough to pass as a high school cheerleader up close, even though the flattering uniform was real. From a distance, though, absolutely. My first reaction was to run back out the door, but Mr. Barker already recognized me.

"Abby?" Mr. Barker called out. "Little Abigail from next door?"

"Mr. Barker?" I squeaked, practically frozen.

"Call me Jim, dear," Mr. Barker said, smiling nervously. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Little John give Mort a look of concern.

"Do you know know each other?" Little John asked, confused.

"Oh, I've known little Abby for years, but haven't seen her much since she went off to school and got married," Mr. Barker said, wondering if he ruined the mood. "Are you still married, dear?"

"Yes," I said, shyly.

"And are you the little tart that Little John has been going on about?" Mr. Barker asked, taking in my costume.

"I'm afraid so," I said. "Please don't tell my parents, Mr. Barker," I begged.

"Your parents? What about your husband?" Mr. Barker asked.

"He's... okay with it," I admitted.

"Well, in that case, call me Jim," Jim said, smiling at me with a wolfish grin. He leaned in toward Little John, and I barely heard him say, "I've been wanting to fuck this one for a long time. Back when she was a real redhead, I wondered if the plain Jane look was just an act. I always suspected she'd be great in the sack."

"Oh, she's definitely that," Little John said, turning his own wolfish smile toward me. "In the sack, on a gym mat, on a pool table, across the bar, even standing at the bar..."

Mr. Barker was in his late forties when my family moved next door to him. I was in my early teens, so I presumed he was now in his late sixties. I knew modern medicine gave us the little blue boner wonder drug, but was he seriously thinking about fucking me?

"Do you remember any of those cheerleader routines you used to practice in your back yard when you were a kid?" Jim asked.

I nodded.

Cecil had already unrolled the gym mat, but I stayed on the floor while I did a few routines so I wouldn't twist an ankle. Jerry and Little John smiled approvingly as my skirt flew up, giving them a great view of my bare pussy and ass.

I twerked a little for Mort - a move that was NOT part of any high school cheers while I was at school - and he gave me a toothy smile.

Cecil found a few songs on the jukebox that were easy to dance to, and I improvised with the pom-poms. Jim knew my high school fight song, and I remembered the entire routine while he sang it for the amusement of the other men.