All Comments on 'Abby Rode Too Hard'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud174 months ago

"'Your mother used to tell me the same thing,' Jim said.

That got my attention."

Got my attention, too! I love it when a story starts out right in the middle of the action instead of walking through a tedious backstory (and then gives me the backstory once I'm hooked). This one certainly did that! And then, the several paragraphs where Abby thought she had fucked her old neighbor to death ... well, you don't read that narrative every day. Well done. Now back to read Abby Rode.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Abby’s sexual escapades depicted here and in part 1 outrageously graphic not to mention erotic. The value of cardiovascular exercise — time with Abby part of that routine. One of the elements of your writing I find so attractive is the array of female protagonists you’ve created — Lindie (unforgettable), Barb, Jill, Andi — all unique while sharing super charged libidos. Yes, much of your character driven work debauchery but not gratuitous. Would enjoy hearing more of Abby’s Mom.

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Sounds like a fun set of neighbours

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would anyone want that skank. Then again, not one character in this story has an ounce of class.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck74 months agoAuthor

If you favorite this story, please remember to vote on it, too. My Abby stories have been added to a lot of people's favorites, but the scores don't reflect that they've been that much of a hit.

Also, it's sad that the negative criticism seems to always come from "Anonymous." I appreciate the criticism... but own your comments, please.

greens444greens4443 months ago

Enjoying the story. More please

The star rating system doesn’t seem to work on this story. 5 stars.

Formatting may be an issue.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh that put a smile on my face, a fun story, I see your comment about Anons, they just don’t have the bottle to actually log in, and they get their kicks from writing crap , I'm sure that most don’t actually read the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The star rating system doesn't work? Good one. Actually they work very well. Realistic, for this story. lol Comments are a riot, that's why I love reading them, often more entertaining than the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

re: oldtwit The name is fitting. So you're not anonymous? Eh? Why would anybody want to log in, unless they're actually writing something. Seen plenty of crap written by those that log in. Get educated old man, you need it. Jealous much? As to story, just another piece of crap posted by a guy who feels the need to defend his garbage. Maybe if he would write something worthwhile, the comments would change more favorably. Plenty of positive comments by anonymous, just take the time to look, but not on stories that barely make the three star mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abby Rode Previous Part
Abby Rode Series Info