Abby's Adventures, Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby and Ireni go to a goblin feast.
1.8k words
4.71
744
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first week, after we got back, was busy. I spent two days answering a lot of questions from the Inquisition, as well as getting my reward. Then I went back to the mountains to give the goblins half my reward as promised, and I filled them in on what I had learned. They were not sure how they felt about the humans, but they knew that they could trust me.

Many of the goblins seemed to be surprised that I had kept my word to them, but I never considered not doing so. We made a deal, and I had to live up to my half of it. Ireni had come with me. She wanted to thank the goblins for helping to save her. We were given a little guest hut to stay in.

While preparing for dinner in the hut, she spoke to me. "The goblins are not what I expected.

"You thought they would be crude monsters?" I asked.

"Yes, and lecherous ones."

"I'm sure they are lecherous. I haven't seen any female goblins, and I have noticed the way some of them look at me. However, I've found that if you treat them fairly, they are reasonable and nice."

"We hear all kinds of stories about them."

"I'm guessing that like people, goblins are different. I'm sure there is some grain of truth to the stories."

"I hope not. A lot of them involve goblins tying down human girls and raping us."

I smiled. "I'm sure that won't happen tonight. I mean, unless you asked nicely."

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Abby!!" she said, shocked for a moment, and then she laughed as she realized that I was joking around with her. We laughed together and finished getting ready.

A little while later we were in a massive feast hall. The food was better than I expected. It was bread with a stew, and younger goblins delivered the food to the tables. Ireni and I were sitting with some of the goblin scouts, and before long she asked them "Where are the female goblins?"

"Oh, they're safe. We keep them away from large gatherings." one of the scouts replied.

"Why do you do that?"

"You see, only one in five goblin births are female. We do our best to protect them, and big feasts, especially with guests like the ones at the chief's table, can turn dangerous."

"One in five?" Iteni asked. "That few?"

"Yes. When a goblin breeds with a female goblin, she gives birth to a litter of goblin pups, at least three, sometimes as many as eight. Maybe one of each litter will be female."

"So, the stories about goblins needing humans and other women to breed are not true? You don't raid humans for breeding fuckdolls?' She blushed as she asked.

"We don't, no. We haven't raided humans in three generations. It almost always ends up bad for goblins, so our tribe gave it up and lives in peace with your kind. However, the stories are true. We can breed with humans and other species of women, and the babies of those matings are always male goblins."

Ireni was flushed. "Thank you for answering," she replied, but the goblin decided to ask questions of his own.

"Did you ever touch yourself imagining those stories, Miss Ireni? Were your fingers between your legs, imagining a goblin cock was there instead?" Her eyes were wide at the question, and got wider as he took her hand and drew it under the table and, I guessed, between his legs!

"No! Of course not." Ireni protested, but her voice was weak, and I didn't believe her, and I don't think they did either. Her hand stayed under the table as well, and she made no attempt to move it. Maybe it was being held there, but if it was, she made no attempt to pull it free.

However, I was suddenly distracted as the guest at the table of the chief laughed. "I knew your tribe would not participate!"

I turned to one of the scouts. "What is he talking about?"

"Oh, there's a yearly tournament that the 'monster' ancestries have." He used air quotes for monsters. "Many tribes and groups show up, and there are a series of rounds until the final four warriors are left and they fight in a grand melee."

*******

Meanwhile, unseen by Abby, the scout Ireni was speaking with had undone the laces of his breeches and pulled his cock out, and then put her hand on it. "Squeeze," he whispered, and she obeyed, her fingers closing around the green shaft. It was larger than she imagined it would be and had strange bumps on it.

He leaned in more and whispered a new command. "Stroke." With a blush, Ireni obeyed, her hand moving up and down his cock.

********

"Each group or tribe has a champion that fights to the death?" I asked.

"Oh, no!" he told me. "Deaths can happen accidentally, but the challenges and battles are done without lethal weapons. We don't want our champions to die. It's more for bragging rights."

"Your tribe doesn't participate?"

"We're small and weaker than a lot of others. We go to trade, but not to fight. They come and mock us every year."

My eyes were on the table that the chief, his guests, and the shaman were sitting at and I found myself annoyed at the way the guests were seemingly taunting the goblin leaders.

********

The scout on the other side of Ireni had noticed what was going on, and before she knew what was happening, Ireni found her other hand on a second goblin cock, this one smaller but thicker, and she was stroking them both.

The first scout leaned in and was whispering to her. "You have imagined it." It was not a question. "Being caught by goblins. Stripped. Raped." She nodded her head, a blush on her cheeks. "You've dreamed about being a monster slut." Once more, she nodded. Her hands were moving faster now!

********

After watching a moment more, I rose from the table and walked towards the main table. As I got closer, I could hear the mocking jeers from the two orc visitors. When I got to the table, I spoke.

"Hey! It's not very nice of you to mock your hosts."

The chief, sub-chiefs, the shaman, and the orcs all looked at me. "Who are you?"

"I'm Abby. I'm a member of the tribe."

"You?" The orc that was doing the bullying laughed. I don't like bullies.

"Yes. I did a quest and swore an oath to the goblin gods. I carried out that oath. The way I see it, that makes me a member of the tribe."

"That is true. That does make her a member of the tribe." said the shaman.

"So?" asked the more belligerent orc. The other one was more thoughtful.

"So, you are a guest. You will apologize to the chief for being rude to him, or I will kick your ass."

The orc looked at me. He took in the fact that I was smaller, barefoot, and in a pretty dress with pink hair. Now, in general, orcs aren't sexist, but they also tend to not take elves that seriously, and the ears tended to make people see me as an elf. He rose up and came around the table at me. He just reached out at me with a hand, like I was going to just let him grab me.

I wasn't. I grabbed his wrist, and before he knew what was happening, I flipped him over my hip. He went down, face first, onto the floor of the feast hall. I didn't want to hurt him too badly, as I was making a point, so as he started to get up, I grabbed a pitcher of ale and smacked it over his head.

He went back down.

Then I kicked him in the nuts. Did I mention I hate bullies? I looked at the other orc. "You can tell whoever runs the tournament that not only will we show up for the trading, but I'll be the champion of this tribe." All around the room, goblins cheered.

The other orc smiled. "This year should be even more interesting than normal. Welcome to the games, Abby."

"Thank you."

********

Of course, will all the attention on Abby, even less was on Ireni, allowing her guides to focus on her. As her hands moved eagerly on both goblin cocks, and while one gasped and moaned, the other was still whispering to her.

"We can't decide if you'll be a goblin slut. The shaman will have to decide that. Once you please us, we'll take you to his lodge and get you ready for him. Would you like that?"

"Yes. Please." Ireni panted out. Part of her wondered if what had happened to her in the caves had contributed to this, but even if it had, she was far from unwilling.

"Then make us cum." she was ordered and Ireni obeyed. A few moments later, they both came, mostly on the floor, and over her hands and some on her dress. After they recovered and put themselves away, they stood up, and Ireni willingly rose and went with them.

They led her through the village and to a lodge up on a hill and went inside. They led her to a room that felt very ritualistic and even had an altar. "Strip," they told her. Ireni obeyed. She stepped out of her shoes, then reached under her dress to take off her panties which she tossed aside. Then she did a little dance, before playfully removing her dress.

The goblins were entranced, and after, they led her over to the altar. She was laid down on it, her arms over her head and spread wide, then chained. Her legs were also pulled apart, but her knees were at the very end of the altar, so her calves rested against the front of the stone thing, and soon her ankles were also shackled. Finally, Ireni was gagged, and the goblins left her all alone to wait for the shaman.

********

Back in the feast hall, the orcs had left, and Abby had gone with the chieftain to have a private discussion about the tournament. As the shaman left the feast, the scouts found him and told him about Ireni, and he started to head toward his lodge.

1. The Shaman decides that Ireni was overly influenced by the strange creatures and lets her go unmolested.

2. He enjoys her before letting her go and tries to help her after.

3. He takes full advantage of her, trying to turn her into a goblin slave.

Vote for what you want to see!>