Abby's Adventures, Ch. 03

Story Info
Abby goes to look for the girls.
2.3k words
4.63
1.3k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<Authors Note: There are darker themes in this chapter. While this may happen in other chapters as well, given the nature of this series, I want to warn people since this is the first time. I hope you enjoy it, and comments and suggestions are always welcome.>

I went to the cave and slipped inside as I mentally reviewed the situation.

The patrol was four female soldiers. It had vanished, and the local authorities suspected the goblins. As it turned out, it was not the goblins. It was some new type of creature that had ambushed them. The creatures were roughly human-sized, though instead of a left arm, they had a tentacle that could spray some form of gas.

The patrol had killed two of them and wounded three more before being knocked out and carried off.

Now, while at least one of the creatures did exist, as I had seen him, however, I needed to confirm the girls were in the cave before reporting back. This was not the wisest decision, but I felt I had to make it.

Inside, the cave was small and somewhat dark, but my eyes adjusted quickly enough. My hair was not the best color for sneaking, but I'd make do. The cave was a small one, and it led to a passage.

I made my way deeper, silent on my bare feet, moving in short spurts, waiting, watching, deciding where the next cover would be, and moving to it, and then I'd repeat the process.

My progress was slow but careful. I was okay with that. The key to this was safety and information. I slipped through a few passages, and then it opened onto a natural bridge about 70 feet long. On it was one of the creatures!

I ducked behind a stalagmite and observed him. He seemed to be on patrol and slowly came closer. He was near the end of the bridge, and he turned to look over the edge and into the ravine.

That's when I moved. I darted forward, covering the 15 or 20 feet between us. He might have started to hear me at the last moment, but it was too late. My hands hit him in the center of his back, and he went over the edge, falling into the darkness, and I managed to grab another stalagmite before I followed!

I was breathing hard, but the patrol guard was down, and I darted across the bridge quickly and then slipped into the shadows on the other side. I let my heart rate return to normal and continued through the passages. I could hear drops of water falling from above every so often as I slipped through the darkness.

After a few more minutes, the passage narrowed, and I could see that the passage started to split up ahead, and I could hear sounds in the distance. I started moving even more slowly now, as I needed to be ready if I ran into any creatures.

30 or so feet later, there was a side passage. I went down the side passage first. As I moved down the hallway, I heard the sounds of moaning. I moved even slower, and soon I was looking into a cave.

Inside the cave, what I saw made my eyes go wide. One of the girls was here. A blonde girl, and she was naked. She was also not alone. Two of the things were here with her. She was lying on a rough table on her back. One was between her legs, his hand holding one and his tentacle holding the other while he fucked her.

The moaning came from the two creatures. The other creature had his cock in her mouth as her head dangled off the table, and his tentacle was wrapped around her wrists to control the poor girl. They were pretty well hung and clearly enjoying her, and now I thought I knew why they attacked the patrol.

My breathing picked up as I watched the gang bang. The creatures were going at her enthusiastically, and she seemed to respond as well, her hips rocking in time with the one between her legs.

But I was here for the girls and could learn more from her. The timing had to be correct, and when it was right, I moved.

As the two things tensed, getting ready to cum, I darted forward. The one at her head saw me, but before either could move, and even as they came, I reached the first of them. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him back from her, and as his cock popped free, his cum sprayed out and up and landed on her belly, tits, and face, and the last spurt even hit the other in the face as well!

Even though I knew how to fight in my old life, I could not have beaten him so fast. But, now, I am an adventurer, and my other hand came up, grabbed his chin, and tugged his head hard to the side until I heard a snap, and he went limp. I dropped him.

Chaos was starting. The second one pulled his cock free and snarled at me in some strange language. The girl's eyes widened as she took a deep breath.             

I moved left around the table. He pivoted to meet me, his hand and tentacle rising. We met about the midpoint of the table. I planned to feint at him, duck down, and roll under the table to avoid the tentacle.

However, he was faster than I expected. The back of his hand came across the side of my face and knocked my hip into the table.

Beside me, the girl moaned and started to sit up. The creature's tentacle came up, but I knew what to expect. I twisted my head to the side, and the puff of gas that came from it did not spray into my face. It had been a close call, and I hoped it would take some time before he could try that trick again.

The blonde managed to sit up and look around. Her eyes were a bit glassy. The creature pulled the tentacle back, and he also hit me in the belly. It knocked me off balance as the thing was more robust than it looked.

As the blonde ran a finger through the semen coating her belly and breasts, I snapped a hook at the creature, but he managed to block it with his forearm. I swung again, and he once more stopped it. I knocked him back about a step, but for the moment, we had a draw, which was not good for me.

For the next few seconds, we struggled to get past the other guard. I was able to dodge or block his attacks, and he was able to do the same to mine. He swung the tentacle at me like a club, but I ducked under it and snapped my knee into his thigh, staggering him.

He scrambled backward a step or two, saying something in some language I did not know. I moved in, and my fist landed hard in his belly this time. Then he once more backhanded me, trying to give himself some space.

He had a slight worry in his eyes. I think he did. It looked like he did to me, but his eyes were not the same as human ones, and it was tricky to read them. I took advantage, lunged at him, and wrapped my hands around his throat.

I heard some movement from the table and hoped she was getting to her feet to help me. His eyes were wide, and he reached for my arms to try to get my fingers off his neck as I kept squeezing.

It was not easy to do what I was doing, but I was winning. His struggles grew weaker and weaker. He slumped down, and I kept up the pressure. He fell to his knees as the blonde stepped up behind me.

I let go, and he fell to the ground. Another one down. That left at least 7. I turned to her. "My name is Abby. We need to get you and the others out of here." As I did that, I saw she had pulled the first one closer, had its tentacle in her hand, and aimed at me.

My eyes widened, and I started to move. But I was too slow. She squeezed it, and the gas hit me in the face. I felt woozy and fell to the ground, sinking into darkness.

My eyes opened. My head ached. "Sit up slowly." I heard, and then someone was beside me, a hand under my back, helping me sit. I blinked my eyes and looked over. She was naked, and I quickly realized I was as well.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"I'm Ireni. You're in a cell. Did they catch you, too?"

"Are you with the patrol?"

"Yes."

"I'm Abby. I was asked to look for you. The Inquisition thought the goblins attacked you. I went to talk to them, and they did not. They saw the attack on you, and I made a deal to get information."

Ireni was about 22 and had a nice but not over-the-top build and short brown hair. "They showed me where the attack occurred, and I sent them to town for help while I investigated and tried to get you out."

"You trust them?"

"Yes. I swore an oath before their gods, and they get nothing from me if I don't get my reward for finding you, so they have every incentive to deliver my message. What happened to you, and where are the others?"

"After they took us, we woke here naked. We are fed twice a day, and after we'd been here a day or so, one at a time, we were taken to a room for fucking." Ireni blushed. "There's something about the gas and the semen they have. It works you up. You can't help but like it. After, your mind is foggy. I think there is something about it that can mentally change a girl."

She took a breath and continued. "I'm the only one that's still normal. Francesca attacked one with a steak knife. She killed it, but they killed her after. It was horrible. I haven't seen Eloise in two days, and I was told she was taken 'to the ones far below.' As for Cassandra, the blonde girl, her mind is theirs now."

"That must be why she gassed me." I guessed.

"Yes," Ireni said softly and sadly.

'Well, I killed three, and between the fight and what you said about Francesca, you guys also got that. That means half of them are down."

"They killed four of my pet, and you killed three, you heartless witch." A new voice spoke, and Ireni and I looked at the cell door.

There were two creatures, but there was someone else as well. A female, though she was not one of the creatures. She was also not human. She stood at 5'6 or so, but she was half-lizard. Her entire left side was scaled, with half a lizard mouth. She reminded me of Harvey Dent, Two-Face of Batman fame.

"You witches have killed seven of my wonderful pets. You are horrid creatures!" she screamed at us.

I stood up. "It's your fault. You sent them to attack the patrol. You had to know they would fight back, and there would be a response when they vanished."

She glared at me with hatred, but I kept speaking. "More soldiers are on the way. You need to leave. Let Ireni and I go. We'll tell the soldiers that you fled and the other girls were killed. Your last pets will live, and we'll be free."

"No!"

"Then they will all die," I said flatly. "At least 30 soldiers will be here soon. If five killed over half your pets, how many will survive 30?"

"Witch!!!!" she screamed at me. "The golden one comes with us."

"Agreed," I said, and Ireni sadly nodded her agreement. "We'll need clothes."

She snarled and said something to one of her pets. It left and soon returned with what could barely be called rags for us to wear. We put them on, and the female creature picked up a key. She used magic to seal it in ice. "It will take an hour for this to melt." She then tossed it into the cage.

Once the ice melted, we unlocked the cell, and it was clear that the things were gone. We headed outside. On the way back to the city, we met the soldiers who had been sent, the goblin scout, and the Inquisitor. They departed, and Ireni and I spoke for the next hour.

We went back to the city. I told the Goblin I'd bring the reward to them and asked him to thank the tribe for their help.

The Inquisition debriefed Ireni and me. We both told everything that we knew, which, to be honest, was not that much. I also explained the deal I had made with the goblins, and the reaction was priceless.

"We'll pay you in the morning, Abby." I was told.

"I want to come with you," Ireni said. "To thank them myself and to watch your back."

My first adventure was a success, but Ireni, I, and the Inquisition were all worried. I did not think it was the last time I'd see the creatures or the woman who created them, and we did not know the fate of either Eloise or Cassandra.

Overall, the mission had gone well. But, I had gained allies among the humans and goblins both. I wondered what would be the next one that I would face.