Abby's Dress Ch. 06

Story Info
Comforting Abby's mother is going to complicate things.
4.5k words
4.84
15.4k
36

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, thank you for your patience. My goal was to get this out sooner, but real life sometimes gets in the way. Also, I changed the direction of this chapter a few times which caused some rewrites. I do hope you enjoy and the next chapter, I hope, will be finished sooner. Xoxo

Abby started looking for where her clothes were tossed as I willed myself off the sofa. I could feel the wetness all over it and once I stood and looked at the sofa I was astonished at the mess.

Abby turned and looked down at the sofa and with a bit of panic said, "I'm so sorry, Mrs. G!"

"Abby, honey, it's okay; the sofa has a stain resistant coating." If anything, I was saying that to cover for my own worries. I doubted I could get it cleaned before anyone got home!

I stepped toward Abby, who was holding her shorts and shirt. We were both covered in each other's juices. Smiling, I said, "I wish we had all day." I kissed her.

My phone rang. At least I thought it was my phone which was upstairs. "I better get that," I said breaking our kiss. Naked, I ran up the steps to retrieve my phone. Just as I reached it, the ringing stopped. Looking at the caller ID I saw that it was Linda. "Oh, shit!" I immediately pressed the call back button as I walked back down.

"Good morning, Linda," I cheerfully said into my phone.

"Hi, Brenda," she replied. "Is Abby still there?"

I didn't see Abby at first, but realized she was in the kitchen. I let Linda know that she was as I entered the kitchen. Abby was washing up at the sink, her clothes on the counter.

"She told me she was picking up a phone charger and her phone is sitting here dead." "I didn't think she'd be so long." Linda went on.

"I'm so sorry Linda," I replied. Then mouthed to Abby that her mom was on the phone, something she already realized. "She was helping me unstop my disposal," I lied. "I'll put you on speaker."

"Sorry, mom, Mrs. Grason needed my help" Abby said, placing wet hands around my waist, pulling me into her body.

Linda was telling Abby that she just wondered if she went someplace else in the neighborhood. "Just come home as soon as you finish because I have some errands for you to run."

Linda then asked me, "Do you want to do our walk later this afternoon before the men get home?" We did regularly walk, but the past couple weeks with all on our plates, our walks had been sporadic.

Before I could answer, I felt Abby's fingers on my pussy. "Yes, that would be fun" I practically sputtered!

A couple more minutes of agonizing small talk followed as Abby stared into my eyes and gently moved her fingers, lubricated by my constantly flowing pussy, up and down my slit. I felt my hips moving to the movement of her fingers, but just before my conversation with her mother ended, I had to grab her hand to stop it.

I let out a sharp breath as I pressed the end button on the phone. "Abby" I said, a little too sharply.

As I let her hand go, she brought it to her mouth, sucking the two fingers that were gliding on my slit, into her mouth. Her tongue darted out and around her fingers as she licked my juices off them. Her action took my breath away. As her fingers left her mouth, she said, "I thought you liked my touch, Mrs. G."

"Abby, I love your touch!" "And I have to admit, I can't get enough of your touch," I started. "But, Abby, we have to be careful." "I mean, this shouldn't be happening, but I find myself unwilling to stop," I continued, trying to again make sense of the fact that I was saying this to an 18-year-old girl.

Before she replied, Abby leaned over the sink and wet a couple paper towels. She brought them to my face and gently wiped all the stickiness covering me. Her action warmed me, but didn't help with me trying to make sense of things.

"I'm glad you don't want to stop, Mrs. G because I don't either and I can't get enough of your touch" she quietly replied. We looked at each other silently before she said, "I should go."

She turned and took her things off the counter and started putting them on. While I watched I realized that any opportunity to be with her, making love, was not in the foreseeable future.

"Abby, things have to go back to normal this weekend" "We can't take any chances" I told her. I think this was more to convince myself.

"But Mrs. G," she replied, "I'm not sure I would be able to control myself."

"Seriously, Abby, we can't," I sadly said.

She kissed me. A simple kiss on the lips.

Stepping back, she grabbed the charger, winked at me and said, "I think we can sneak a kiss or two." She walked out of the kitchen into the living room, slipped her sandals on and left.

I stood there, still naked, feeling a loss. And feeling lost.

I grabbed my robe on the floor near the front door and turned realizing I better see if I can clean the sofa.

Around four o'clock I walked up to Linda's to meet her for our walk. Stacy had already been home and was out with Abby and some of their other girlfriends. I wore shorts, a tank top over a sports bra and walking sneakers. Linda was waiting for me in front of her house, wearing pretty much the same thing, but an oversized tee-shirt. We were dressed to walk, not impress.

"Is your disposal working," Linda asked as we started our walk.

For a split second I didn't know what she was talking about, but thankfully I realized what I had told her on the phone. "Oh yes, I couldn't have done it without a second set of hands." I did feel guilty lying to Linda the way I did. I was feeling guilty about a lot of things these days.

We started slowly, as we always did, waving to neighbors and dog walkers. Our pace picked up as we got out of the neighborhood and into the adjoining park. Our conversation was that of typical suburban housewives and moms; kids, recipes, gossip, etc. Until...

"Scott and I haven't made love in over a month." Linda blurted out, taking me by surprise.

Although unsure of how to react I calmly said, "It happens, Linda, especially with kids around and finding the time."

"Maybe it's my weight," she continued, ignoring my reply.

"Linda!" I stopped midstride. "You should know better than to talk like that," I practically shouted. "A woman should never equate weight with attractiveness!" "What has gotten into you?"

My tone and volume startled her causing her to stop, as well. Turning to face me I saw the start of tears in her eyes. Through sniffles Linda started saying things about feeling fat, feeling old, feeling unwanted by her husband and simply feeling hormonal and emotional lately.

I placed my hands on her shoulders as she rambled on about trivial things like fitting into her bathing suits to more sobering things like needing physical touch. She noted that Scott seemed more excited in the scouting weekend with their son, than planning a romantic weekend with her.

I finally put my arms completely around her shoulders and pulled her to me as her arms went around my waist. She put her head on my shoulder and just sobbed. I bet we looked like a sight on the pathway although only a couple of cyclists rode by ignoring us. I rubbed her back as she held onto me, her body shaking as she cried. As much as I was happy to be there for Linda, I was also quite aware of the warmth and softness of her body. I should be feeling guilt about my own body's reaction to hers, but I didn't. I was turned on and didn't want to let go of this feeling.

She started pulling back and I loosened by arms to allow us to look at one another again. Never in the time we've been friends have I wanted to kiss her. Abby had her mother's eyes and now my mind was playing tricks. And I so wanted to kiss Linda at this moment. For comfort, but also lust. There, no doubt, was a bit of tension. Was it sexual or just the tension of how to comfort a friend. Linda spoke. "I haven't been held like that in a long time, Brenda." "It feels good."

"Well, Linda, since we'll be sleeping together this weekend, I'll make sure to hold you any way you want." Those words came out of my mouth before my brain could stop them!

Before I had the chance to possibly clarify myself, Linda said, "I'd like that." "You don't know how much that means to me right now."

Linda added, I think we should move on before one of our neighbors sees us and starts talking. Then she gave me a peck on the lips and we let go of one another.

"I could hear them now," I jokingly replied. "Did you know that Linda and Brenda are having a lesbian affair?" But I didn't stop there, adding, "If I'm going to have a lesbian affair, I'd want it with a hot woman like you!"

Linda laughed and thanked me for making her feel a little better. It was good to see and hear her laugh, but I knew she was hurting inside. At the same time my mind was racing. I'm already having an affair...with her daughter! Was I flirting with Linda now???

The rest of our walk was fairly quiet. We both obviously had much on our minds.

As we got back onto our court we waved to a couple of Abby's and Stacy's friends who were driving off. Getting to Linda's house she asked me to send Abby home if she was still with Stacy. Then she gave me a quick hug.

After a pause she said, "Thank you again, Brenda." "You're just what the doctor ordered."

"Well, Linda, I think the doctor also ordered a fun weekend away," I said as I turned to walk the rest of the block to my house.

Walking into my house I could hear loud music coming from Stacy's room. I yelled upstairs to get the girls' attention. "Abby, your mom wants you home now."

"Okay, Mrs. G." At least that's what I think I heard over the music!

I went to the kitchen to wash up and start dinner. On my way I took my tank top off and left it on the floor near the basement door. I had my face in the sink, splashing some water on it when I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I jumped in surprise causing water to splash all over the place. It was Abby.

"Oops, sorry Mrs. G." I just wanted to say goodbye," her arms still around me.

She let go as I turned around, grabbing a towel at the same time. "Abby, where's Stacy?"

"Don't worry, she's doing her nails" Abby replied and continued, "and look at you all sweaty and wet."

"Your mother and I had our walk," I said, trying to keep my wits about me with my daughter just upstairs.

"So, my mom got you all wet and sweaty" Abby said with a smirk.

"Abby, stop that," I scolded. Although technically she was probably right, but it was not something I wanted to think about with Abby's lips just inches away.

Abby took the towel from my hand and started dabbing the water off my face. I closed my eyes as I let her and soon felt her lips on mine as she let the towel drop. I didn't want to take this chance, but as soon as her lips touched mine my body was now in control and I kissed her back, our tongues gently wrestling.

I realized as we kissed that the last set of lips on mine, were Linda's, although not like this. My head was swimming in that thought, and my body was reacting to Abby's lips and closeness to me.

She broke the kiss and said, "See, Mrs. G, we can steal a kiss, if not more, here and there."

She walked out as I stood there trying to gather myself once again. I did want more, but this weekend would be too much of a risk. And what about Linda?

What? What was I thinking? Why am I even considering Linda in this equation? Where is my mind?

Stacy eventually joined me as I was preparing dinner, showing off her Tiffany blue nails. Our conversation took my mind off my inner turmoil. Frank got home from work coming in and giving me a peck on the cheek and a pat on the ass. It made me think of Linda and the attention she wasn't getting. Then I thought...maybe a good fucking would get my head on straight.

It was nice having dinner together. We always tried, as a family, to be together for dinner, but schedules didn't always permit it. And this evening it was taking my mind off the things. Much of the conversation revolved around the upcoming weekend with Frank joking that he didn't want the credit card maxed out.

It was a nice evening after all that had happened during the day. I felt unencumbered by the guilt and feelings that seemed to overwhelm me at times. And it was with that mindset that I decided to let loose on Frank when we got to bed.

And this is where I realized a change in my mind, body and spirit. As Frank fucked me, the only thing I thought about was Abby thrusting her fingers inside me. As Frank's body pressed down on mine, all I thought of was Abby's soft body against mine. All the excitement I felt, all the wetness of my pussy, all the soft moans coming from my throat were from Abby. My orgasms were caused by Abby. And she was nowhere near me.

I got a text from Linda first thing Thursday morning, "you're wearing a one piece at the pool?" I could tell by her wording that she was hoping that I would wear a one piece.

I wrote back that I was bringing both a one piece and bikini. They were from last year and I hadn't even tried them on so I was taking a chance with both. Then my phone rang. It was Linda, of course, and she expressed that she didn't want to be the only one wearing a one piece, knowing that our girls would be in 'hide nothing at all' bikinis. I assured her that I would wear my one piece while also picturing Abby in her bikini.

"Would you stop over" "I want your opinion" she said referring to her choices of outfits.

"I'll walk up shortly" I said, and adding, "and maybe we can go over our checklists."

I actually did not have much of a checklist for the weekend. After all, we were with our daughters, no formal outings, just shopping, spas and pool. Knowing Linda, though, she probably had a list of restaurant choices, outlet shopping maps and who knows whatever else. I breathed acceptance of these things on the short walk to her house.

I walked in calling Linda's name. "I'm upstairs," she called back.

When I entered her room, she was standing in front of the full-length mirror on the outside door of her master bathroom adjusting a one-piece bathing suit. Several others were draped over her bed. I've been in her room before, but it had been a while. She turned and said, "what do you think?" as she stuck a pose, hand on hip.

"Well, the black does hide your curves," I said pouting.

"And my fat," she shot back.

"Linda, would you stop that?" "I'm complimenting your curves," I said in exasperation. "You should wear a suit that shows off your curves." And I meant it, knowing that Abby got her hips and other curves from her mother. "By the way, where's Abby?" I nonchalantly asked, while thinking of when I would have a chance to enjoy her curves and warmth.

"Probably at the coffee shop with her other besties" Linda replied distractedly as she started removing her black suit. I was a bit surprised at her undressing in front of me, but didn't say anything.

Naked from the waist up, she said, "Look at me" "Look how much my tits sag." "And my stomach sags, too."

Before I said anything I simply looked at her. She was exaggerating, but her feelings were real and I could not ignore that. "Linda, neither of us are swimsuit models and I think you look incredible for a 40-year-old with two kids." As much as I was doing my best to be supportive, I was also admiring her tits which I imagined were so soft, and her puffy nipples, so much like Abby's. Goodness, I was lusting after Linda!

"Brenda, I appreciate it, but each one of these that I try on is tighter than the others" she said as she pulled down the black suit so that she was now totally naked. Again, I was surprised at her stripping in front of me, but I was enjoying it. I curiously glanced at her pussy and found it to be fully shaven which was another pleasant surprise.

Stepping to the bed she picked up the top and bottom of a bikini and held it up. "Scott used to think I looked so sexy in these a couple years ago and now I can't get into it without spilling over," she said as tears formed in her eyes. Her tears turned into sniffles as she raised the material to her face as if it were a hankie. Her sniffles turned to sobs.

There was obviously more going on in her head than putting on a few pounds. Of course, I wanted to comfort her with a loving hug. But she was totally naked!

With her now crying uncontrollably I knew I had to do something so I stepped forward and put my arms around her shoulders and back and pulled her into me. She dropped the bikini and put her arms around my waist, her head to my shoulder, crying. I felt the wetness of her tears on my shoulder. I was also well aware of her warm, naked body as my hands gently rubbed her back comfortingly.

I whispered "Let it out. I got you" over and over and she seemed to hold me more tightly. I fought back tears as I was sad for her, but I was also feeling so good holding her. Actually, I was feeling very good, imagining what it would be like to hold her without my clothing on. How could this be?

If her mouth wasn't so close to my ear, I wouldn't have heard Linda say "This feels so good" in barely a whisper. She pulled her head back, our faces now an inch or so apart. I could feel her breath, as I'm sure she could feel mine. And total silence. There was sadness in her eyes, but also a wanting. And then she pulled my head in and began kissing me. At first it was our lips mashed together, nothing more. Then her tongue pushed urgently into my mouth where I met it with mine.

"Oh My God," Linda shouted a little loudly as she disengaged from me and jumped back, her hands covering her mouth. "Brenda, I don't know what came over me," embarrassed.

For a second I thought to let it go; a mistake was made. Move on as if it didn't happen. I couldn't.

There was a build-up of excitement within my body. Having Linda naked in front of me. Having my arms around her naked body. Feeling her warmth. Knowing how vulnerable she was. Then her kiss. I knew I was turned on, but at the same time I controlled it because I was comforting a friend. Her kiss. If there was a trigger, that was it.

When Linda pulled away it jarred me. It was like being so close to an orgasm and being denied. The build-up within me was so much more than I realized. But there was a difference. I needed to take Linda. I needed HER orgasm at MY touch.

I reached out and physically grabbed Linda by her arms and pushed her onto her bed, not worrying about the swimsuits scattered there. Her legs buckled as she fell back and I jumped on top of her. She yelled, "Brenda, what are you...," but I didn't let her finish. My body was completely on top of hers and my mouth immediately covered hers, my tongue darting out looking for hers. She squirmed and pushed against me trying to move me off her. She closed her mouth trying to deny me while also trying to flail her arms and legs, but I was not myself. And I would not be denied.

I took my mouth off hers kissing her face then neck. Kissing all over her face. "Brenda, what are you doing" she breathlessly said, still squirming.

"Just let me do this, Linda" I said in between the kisses and licks I continued to smother on her face.

"Brenda, no" she responded, still trying to push me off her, but with less energy. "Brenda, please." "We can't."

As she halfheartedly, in my mind, pleaded, I pushed off her just enough to place my hands on her breasts. Bigger than mine, the softness of her breasts excited me even more, if that was even possible. Her nipples were so stiff and I took each one between a thumb and forefinger and pinched. Linda screamed at that. At first, I wasn't sure if from pain or excitement, but found out soon enough as her scream turned to "ohmygodineedthisdontstop." "Oh, Brenda, I need this!"

At that I leaned down and placed my mouth on one nipple and sucked while still holding the other. Another scream, but this time I knew it was a rapturous one. Then I switched. Her legs, no longer squirming beneath me, now went around me. "Touch me, Brenda" "Touch me all over" "Oh my God, Brenda, touch me" "Take me" were the words coming out of her mouth with each breath.

12