Abby's Dress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted up, straddling her, I first touched her face. Her eyes were closed in a dreamlike state, as a smile formed on her lips. I moved my hands, over her neck, her shoulders, the top of her chest, and back to her tits. Her mouth opened as she seemed to relax and take in all of my touch. He breathing was steady.

I moved my body off hers to lay beside her, pushing my left hand behind her neck so her head rested on my arm. My right hand continued rubbing her tits and now her stomach. I brought my face to her and she opened her eyes, looking into mine. "Linda, this is all about you," I softly said.

Her eyes became teary as she replied with, "Brenda, I need this so much." Then I kissed her. First softly, then urgently, our tongues moving quickly, sloppily. I moved my hand to her leg and pulled it so that her knee was between my legs. My hand moved up her thigh as she spread her legs and as soon as my fingers touched her pussy her hips lurched upward. I needed this as much as she did and I placed two fingers at her entrance and rammed them in as my thumb pressed on her clit. Her entire body went rigid as her legs closed on my hand. Her pussy clamped down almost painfully on my fingers as she let out a scream that I thought would be heard outside. In fact, I tried keeping my mouth over hers to muffle her, but at the same time I wanted to hear her cumming. Her screams excited me.

I tried wiggling my finger tips inside her as I found myself, still fully clothed, humping her leg. She relaxed enough for me to pull my fingers out halfway then ram them in again and again as another orgasm overtook her. And that's when I came. I didn't realize that I was almost choking her as my arm around her neck pulled her into me as if I wanted to mold our bodies together. And I could tell that I was soaked through my panties and shorts in my constant excitement.

I pulled my fingers from her very wet pussy, moving them up her stomach, leaving a trail of wet stickiness. I pulled my arm from beneath her, resting on my elbow, I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, her breathing returning to normal. Her face was serene and I was happy.

Then I heard a noise.

It was nothing. Houses creak. At least that was what I told myself as I quietly, but quickly slid out of Linda's bed. I found my sandals and started toward the bedroom door when I barely heard Linda whisper, "Where are you going?"

I turned and went back to her, leaned down and kissed her and said, "I should go, Linda. We'll talk later. Don't have any regrets because I don't." At that, I walked out, but made myself aware of my surroundings and any other noises. When I got downstairs, I peeked in every room, but saw nothing out of place. Of course, the noise was just my nerves. That was how I was trying to convince myself. Nerves.

Before I let myself out, I looked down at my shirt and pants. It looked like a peed myself given my own excitement and that of Linda on me, including my tousled shirt. I called up to Linda that I was going and hoped that I could get to my house without running into any neighbors.

As I walked quickly to my house, I almost felt like I was doing a walk of shame. I did feel guilt for leaving Linda the way that I did, naked and spread on top of her bed, but I also imagined the guilt I would be feeling if the two of us were caught together.

Once in my house I yelled out for Stacy or Frank even though I knew neither was home. Then I went to my room. What am I doing, I thought. I'm married! I'm a mother! I'm heterosexual! But I'm longing for an 18-year-old girl...and her mother, too!

The thought of canceling the weekend or at least telling them that I'm not feeling well crossed my mind. Is Linda still going to want to go after what just happened? Was Abby serious about sneaking kisses or more? And Stacy, my baby. What if she suspected anything during the weekend?

I better call Linda...

12