Abby's Dress Ch. 08

Story Info
The Girls' Weekend Continues.
5k words
4.87
10.3k
33

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again for your patience. I know that I repeat that, but it's interesting where this story takes me each time I sit down and type. The ending to this segment is the way I originally planned. However, I kept writing, but decided to post what I had planned and get the next segment out in the next couple of weeks. Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated because this is my first story. Forgive me for not responding individually.

--------------------------------------------------

Panic.

Bumping into each other, we both bent to grab our dresses, looking at each other as we stood, wide-eyed and nonverbally questioning each other as to what we should do. Another knock. "Housekeeping," a woman's voice said as we froze.

Linda mouthed the words, "what do we do."

"In a minute," I shouted toward the door, puzzled since she had already cleaned the room.

I turned back to Linda who started "give us a min...", when the door inexplicably opened.

I am not sure which was more pronounced, our shock at the door opening, or embarrassment at our state of undress. It was probably equal as we stood there holding our sundresses up to cover as much as we could as our housekeeper opened the door enough to slip in, letting it close behind her. She leaned back against the door, key card still in her hand.

Ironically, and sadly, neither of us had even paid attention to her when we arrived back to the room as she was finishing up. Now we both were fully aware of her. Wearing a stereotypical grayish, front button, collared housekeeping outfit, she was probably in her mid-twenties. She had shoulder-length dirty blond tousled hair and although her body was covered along with an apron, she most definitely could not hide her boobs! Here light blue eyes were striking, and she was simply cute.

Surely, this was against any hotel policy, but at this moment, we were frozen in place, unsure of what was happening.

"Ladies, please don't be afraid." "I was listening to your lovemaking from the next room," pointing to the wall. "From those wonderful screams and...," pointing with a nod of her head to the bed, "that mess on the bedspread I'm going to have to replace, the two of you had a wonderful afternoon delight."

I didn't look at Linda, but I could physically feel the blushing on my face. Our housekeeper continued, "I listened and imagined how you two beautiful women were making love and your sounds turned me on so much." "But you finished before I could."

"What are you saying," Linda very nervously blurted. Glancing at her, I could see her hands shaking, but holding tightly to her dress.

"Please," our housekeeper implored, "I just want to watch you kissing." "I want to see the two of you naked and kissing." "That's all I ask."

As she said it, she lifted her dress and apron together with her left hand, displaying a pair of blueish boy shorts. "But we're not like that," stammered Linda.

I chuckled at Linda's self-awareness as I dropped my dress, turned toward Linda, grabbed her by the shoulders and looked at her. She was wide-eyed, startled, looking at my expression, my face still glistening with her pussy juices. "Kiss me," I said softly.

There was a pause, but she leaned in to meet my lips, as I moved my hands down, pulling at her dress still being held against her naked body. Tossing her dress on the bed, I realized that I still had my panties on, but my focus was on Linda's soft lips. Her soft moans and the way her tongue darted around my lips and into my mouth told me she was enjoying it, as was I.

We were lost in our kiss, our hands now moving over each other's bodies, caressing, squeezing, kneading, until we heard a loud intake of breath. We both turned toward the door, the housekeeper. Holding her dress up with her elbows, still leaning against the door, she had her panties pulled to the side, rubbing her clit, fingers moving at fast speed side to side.

Her mouth was open, her breathing labored, almost gasping. She swallowed hard, her eyes on fire. "Kiss!" "I'm so close!"

Linda and I kissed, more roughly this time, while our hands squeezed and fondled the other's tits. The sounds of our housekeeper excited me, and no doubt, Linda, as well.

We could hear our own moans, but from the door, nothing. We both turned again to our housekeeper. Her head leaning back against the door, her mouth stretched open in a scream, but there was no sound. Her fingers moving on her inflamed clit in a blur. Finally, her fingers stopped, as she held them on her pussy, her breathing resuming as she slumped against the door.

"Holy fuck," she practically exhaled as she opened her eyes. As she adjusted her undies, smoothed down her dress, and wiped her hands on her apron, she said, "You two obviously are into each other." "I mean, wow, what a turn on."

Now it was my turn to display my lack of self-awareness as I blurted, "No, it's not what you think," as Linda and I dropped our arms from around each other.

"Trust me, I know when two women are into one another and not just performing," she shared. But bringing us back to the present, she became a bit urgent and said, "I can't stay, but let me grab that bedspread. I'll be back later with a new one.

When she left, Linda and I looked at one another silently. Unfortunately, we looked at the clock, too, as both of our phones were buzzing. "Oh my God, the girls," Linda said in a panic.

We both had texts from our respective daughters telling us that they were stopping for ice cream. I also had a text from Abby asking if her "gift" was keeping me satisfied. My bag! I never got to look!

As Linda grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom, I went over and picked up my bag. Stuffed in the corner of my bag were Abby's panties. As I pulled them out of my bag, I could tell they were still damp, and I could smell her. I brought them up to my face and breathed her scent. In that moment, I realized that I had Linda's pussy juices covering my face while holding her daughter's cummy filled panties up to my nose. I shuddered, feeling the heat of the moment, and my own pussy getting even wetter. What was happening to me?

Today, I pleasured a mother and her daughter with my mouth and tongue. And I kissed and fondled another woman for the benefit of a woman masturbating to us!

And I want more!

Hearing the bathroom door open, I stuffed Abby's panties back in my bag. At the same time, I realized that I better get a fresh pair for myself out of my roller-bag. Linda asked me if she looked okay as I got my own things together. I was surprised at how calm she seemed to be as I joked that she looked much better than I did at the moment.

I entered the bathroom and the first thing that I did was look in the mirror. My face was flushed, and I could feel the stickiness of what was left from my oral ministrations of my best friend's very tasty pussy. And I thought how depraved I must be because I wanted to go back out like this, letting the world see that I was licking pussy. I literally shook my head, trying to get these thoughts from my mind. Turning the water on, I grabbed a washrag, washing my face and hands and wiping my body. Taking off my drenched panties, I knew I had to "freshen up" everywhere before I changed. Obviously, we never got our showers!

I put a fresh pair of panties on, my bra and sundress, smoothing it down the best I could. As I opened the bathroom door, there was a knock on the room door. "Must be the girls," Linda said as she went to open it.

"I have a clean bedspread," our housekeeper said, smiling, as she propped the door open and walked in past Linda. "You both look very nice," she said while unfolding the bedspread.

"What is your name," I asked, feeling some guilt after what we had just done together.

"Call me Serena," she said, while making sure the bedspread was even.

Stacy and Abby walked into the room just as Serena was finishing up. There was a look of surprise on their faces. Linda and I awkwardly introduced our daughters to her. "Oh, we met earlier," followed by, "I better go because I am not supposed to be in a room with our guests." "Have a wonderful evening."

Although puzzled by their interaction, Stacy and Abby immediately began talking about their purchases and shopping exploits before Linda and I could get any words out. Again, normalcy appeared in our little world.

"I thought you were going to the pool," Stacy said.

After a quick glance at Linda, I explained that we were trying to get appointments in the spa and when that didn't work out, we just relaxed outside with drinks.

"So, mom, are you too drunk to go to the pool now," Stacy teased.

"Hardly," "Let's go to the pool," I said.

As we all got our suits on in a limited space, I thought the pool would be a very good thing for me and Linda. After all that happened, we still hadn't showered. Maybe, just maybe, it would wash the guilt away. Seeing Abby bending over and slipping on her bikini bottom across the room was not helping!

I threw my cover-up over my shoulder, but insisted Stacy put hers on. Linda asked Abby to do the same. The girls' bikinis left little to the imagination, and we had hallways and an elevator to get through. There were eye rolls, but we were being moms!

As we walked the hall toward the elevator, there were two families coming the other way. Linda nudged me and said, "thank God they're not dressed for the pool"

The girls got to the elevator first and pressed the button. Both families with kids in tow arrived as the doors opened and allowed us in, with the girls going in first. Abby was behind me as I turned and faced the door, the families squeezing in. We barely fit, but made it work. Surprisingly, I didn't feel uncomfortable with just by bathing suit on. Just as the door closed, I felt Abby's hand on my ass. I kept my composure as the door opened at the next floor. No, we didn't have room as someone pressed the button to close. Abby's was squeezing my ass and moved to slip her fingers under my suit. I turned my head slightly, toward Linda and could see Stacy out of the corner of my eye. She was looking forward, to my relief, as Abby's fingers moved down the cleft to touch my asshole.

I was surprised and clenched at first, but she just kept a finger right there, pushing ever so slightly, until the elevator doors opened letting the families out. She pulled her hand away quickly, seemingly adjusting her wrap. Now, I was on edge and wanted to experience more. Was it the fact that I was so sexually charged already or was it her touch at the entrance to my ass? Or maybe both?

We found the pool a little more crowded than the previous day but were still able to get lounge chairs together. I wasted no time in jumping in the pool. I needed to cool off. Linda and the girls all got in the pool, as well, and we did some laps, splashed, dunked one another, and had some great fun.

Linda and I eventually got out of the pool. She had a magazine and I just enjoyed watching Stacy and Abby interacting. Two teen girls with their lives ahead of them. Funny how my motherly thoughts of my daughter and her best friend wrestled with my thoughts of being in the middle of the pool, kissing her best friend.

Feeling a hand on my arm, I turned to find Linda looking at me. "Penny for your thoughts," she said.

"I'm enjoying this time," I replied. Taking her hand in mine and giving it a squeeze, I continued, "...and I don't want it to end."

Reading my mind, Linda looked toward the girls and said, "They'll be gone for good before we know it."

"Want to book an additional night," I asked her. "I'm having too much fun."

With a big smile, Linda said, "Yes, let's!"

Smiling back, I said, "But we have one more thing to do."

"What's that," Linda wondered.

Slowly getting up, I said, "We have a couple girls to dunk,"

I was so happy to see the enthusiasm on Linda's face and she quickly got up and started to the pool. Jumping in, we surprised the girls as I pulled Stacy under the water by her shoulders while Linda did the same to Abby. What a sight we must have made as we wrestled, splashed and squealed!

At one point the girls pulled away from us to the other side of the pool as we caught our breath. They looked as though they were plotting. In fact, a young mom with her feet in the pool, holding her toddler, joked that we might be in trouble. We watched our girls climbing out of the pool and decided to swim toward the middle. There were a couple people in the pool, but off to the sides. Then it happened.

Coming from different sides of the pool, the girls jumped. We really didn't have time to react as big cannonball splashes were followed by our bodies being pulled under the water. Thankfully, I got a breath in before my head went under with the rest of my body. Now, I think it was safe to assume that we were being dunked by our respective daughters. That is, until my ass was being squeezed and I felt fingers moving between my legs.

One of the worst things to do when being dragged by an undertow to struggling in water is to panic. Granted, I was in 4-5 feet of pool water, but I reacted as if I were drowning and began thrashing around. Bobbing my head up I saw that it was Abby and not Stacy who jumped on me. She was smiling. On the other hand, Stacy yelled over, "Mom, we're just having fun!"

Abby grabbed me and pulled me into a hug while Linda looked at me puzzled. Abby said, "I think she swallowed some water and choked a little." "Sorry Mrs. G."

I waded over to the side of the pool where Linda took my hand and asked if I was okay.

"Yes, just some chlorine and a deflated ego," I half-joked.

Linda and Stacy were the first out of the pool. As Abby and I got ready to get out she grabbed my ass under the water and whispered, "I'll make it up to you, Mrs. G."

"But when," I thought. I need it now!

As we toweled off and got our belongings together, we announced to the girls our plans for an extra night. They were ecstatic. However, Stacy was concerned about her new job. "Mom, would you call Mr. Dranito and let him know." "I think it would be better coming from you."

"Of course, sweetie," I replied. Normally, I would have her be responsible for herself, but she was right. After all, she just started her job and here I was being a bad influence!

Linda suggested that the girls go up to the room to change while we went to the reservations desk to see about another night. We didn't think there would be a problem because we could tell the hotel wasn't full and most would be leaving tomorrow. We both noted that going to the front desk in wet bathing suits and wraps was not the best look, but we were in such a mood that it didn't really matter.

As we walked into the lobby area, Linda grabbed my arm, stopping me. Quietly, she said, "Brenda, what would you think of a trip like this with just the two of us?"

"Sure, Linda, we can do that anytime." "Were you thinking later this summer?"

Lowering her voice a bit more, her hand still on my arm, she said, "Brenda, have you thought about what it would be like with just us, doing what we wanted with no worries?"

At first, I had the thought that Linda was just proposing we have a trip without our daughters. She was, of course, proposing a trip without our daughters, but with other activities in mind. I got goosebumps.

"Linda, are you sure?"

She looked around the lobby, I assume, to make sure no one was around. She pulled me over to an empty sitting area. We were still wet from the pool, so we didn't sit. Looking around again, before looking at me, Linda said, "The housekeeper is right, Brenda!"

"Serena?" "What do you mean," I said, but already knew the answer.

"Come on, Brenda!" And then lowering her voice to a whisper, "Would you have imagined us kissing the way we did in front of a stranger without wanting to kiss the way we did?"

Of course, she was right. I knew it even before Serena said that we were into each other. And looking at Linda now, I wanted so badly to kiss her, but we were in a hotel lobby!

"Linda, let's get the room straightened out and maybe we can do dinner ourselves and let the girls do their own thing."

Linda liked the idea and added with a chuckle, "Maybe we can get the girls their own room and I can have you for dinner."

I am sure my face was flushed, and I knew that my pussy was wet and not from the pool! I wanted Linda right then and now! But we were in the lobby and when we got to the room, our girls would be there. "Linda, are you feeling like I'm feeling right now?"

"If you mean horny as hell, the answer is yes," she said as her eyes locked onto mine.

Trying to get some control of my body and my mind, I once again moved toward the front desk. "Linda, if we don't get to the desk, you may find me ripping off your suit right here in the lobby."

"I think I might like that," she said as we finally moved to the front desk.

We were able to get an additional night and even got lunch thrown in for all of us. Now I just needed to remember to call Stacy's boss and my husband, but that could wait until we were in the room.

When the doors to the elevator closed, I turned to look at Linda and her, at me. That did it! Even with our bags and towels in hand, we locked lips, our tongues pushing into each other's mouths, licking lips and teeth, and swirling together, as the bell to each floor going up dinged.

We stopped just as we got to our floor, panting a bit, but far from satisfied. As the door opened, we were surprised by Serena standing there with her cleaning cart. "I'm sorry," she said as she moved the cart to let us by.

"Hi," we both said, nervous surprise in our voices.

Smiling, she said, "you know, there are cameras on every elevator."

Linda began, "but we weren't doing anything," until I shushed her.

"I doubt security saw anything they haven't seen before," I flippantly said.

Selena had moved her cart to keep the door open. "Your secret is safe with me," she winked.

"By the way, we are now staying an additional night," I relayed, not really knowing why.

"Oh?" she said in question. Taking a hotel pad and pen out of her cart, she wrote something and handed it to Linda who was closest. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me." The sultry emphasis of the word "anything" had Linda and I glancing at one another knowingly. As she got on the elevator and pressed the hold button, she asked, "are those your daughters who are with you?"

"Yes," we said in unison.

"They are very pretty girls," she said as she let the button go and the doors closed.

Linda and I just looked at each other. Then Linda looked at the note. "Well, we have her number."

We got to our room and opened the door and heard both of our girls talking, but in the bathroom. "What are you two doing in there," I shouted.

Stacy opened the door and poked her head out, "Abby's showering and I'm getting ready to dry my hair."

She closed the door, and we heard giggling. Linda looked at me and whispered dramatically, "See, something is going on between them."

At that, I grabbed her and turned her toward the mirror. With both of us looking at our reflections, I said, "Look in the mirror before you make assumptions."

"Brenda, I'm not saying it's bad," Linda began, "but I just have to come to grips with it, like so many things happening all at once."

At that, the bathroom door opened, and Stacy came out in a towel. The door remained open as Abby toweled off. "Who's next," she said.

As much as I wanted to join Abby, it wouldn't be appropriate. Linda went into the bathroom, joining her daughter.

As Stacy put clothes on, I asked her in a joking way if she and Abby showered together. I was surprised when she sarcastically responded with a smirk that the shower wasn't big enough. Fair enough. I walked right into that one!

12