Abby's Dress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my bathing suit off, putting it on a hook by the door and wrapped a towel around me until the shower was free. Stacy asked if I wanted an iced tea while also knocking on the bathroom door to see if Abby and Linda wanted some, as well.

I could hear Abby asking her mom and then to Stacy, "Sure, did you want to wait for me?"

"That's okay," Stacy replied, "I'm really thirsty."

I told Stacy to bill it to the room and she left.

As soon as the room door closed, Abby walked out of the bathroom, still in her towel and said, "My mom is almost finished in the shower."

Before I could respond she had already walked to where I stood, put her arms over my shoulders and began kissing me. Her towel dropped and she pulled mine loose with one hand while kissing me hard. Her naked body felt so good against mine. Her minty mouth and tongue told me she just brushed, but I would enjoy them even if she just ate an onion. God, she felt so good. After all the constant teasing today, I knew I could cum just from Abby's kiss and I practically ground my body against hers.

We both heard the shower stop and knew we had to stop or get caught by her mother. Again, my pussy was teased, only to be denied once again today! Torture! Abby pulled away as I picked up my towel and put it around me again, just as Linda opened the bathroom door to tell me the shower was available. "You don't mind if I finish up at the sink," she asked as I walked in. Turning to close the door, I saw Abby blow a kiss at me.

As soon as I shut the door, Linda grabbed me and kissed me...hard! I probably would have let out some noise of surprise, but her lips smothered mine so quickly that only a soft moan escaped. Her lips moved off mine as she placed little kisses on my cheek and neck and moved to my ear. Nibbling on my earlobe, she then whispered, "I need to lick every inch of your body." She then separated herself from me and pointed to the shower as she turned back toward the sink saying, "So, should we just let the girls have a night to themselves?"

I realized that she was half-acting due to Abby's presence just on the other side of the bathroom door so, as I turned the water on and got under the shower, I went along and said, "Yes, I think they would enjoy being away from us old ladies."

After a couple more minutes of chatting about the evening, Linda left the bathroom. As I continued to shower, however, I realized that I just kissed Abby and Linda within less than a minute of each other. Daughter and mother. "Where was this going?"

By the time I finished, Stacy was back with our drinks and we all just relaxed in the room. We told the girls about giving them the opportunity to have an evening on their own, even letting them use the car. Of course, they were immediately on their phones looking up their options for a night out. At some point, Linda and I both dozed with the chatter of our girls making plans and choosing outfits, as our background noise.

"Mom," we both heard in unison. "We're leaving," our girls exclaimed.

My eyes opened wide to find Stacy just above me with a big smile. Abby was in the same position over Linda.

Again, in unison, the girls said, "wake up sleepy heads."

Mom mode kicked in as we both told them to be careful, to text when they got there and to let us know when they were returning and not to be too late.

As they were leaving, Abby turned back to us saying, "don't do anything we wouldn't do," as their giggles filled the hallway.

Here, Linda and I laying in bed, looked at each other, and smiled at the irony of that statement. Linda turned on her side to face me and I turned to face her. She reached over and was lightly stroking my arm. "So, what wouldn't our girls do," she asked, smiling.

I replied as I got off the bed shedding my clothes, "I don't want to think what they are doing, but I know what I need right now." "Who was it that told me they wanted to lick my entire body?"

I couldn't believe how aggressive I was being, but after being teased all day, I needed release, and Linda was licking her lips as I got back into the bed. She grabbed my arm and pulled me down. Although still clothed, she climbed on top of me, leaned down, and we kissed. We were making love to each other's mouths. Our moans filled the room.

I thought of how Selena, our housekeeper, had listened to us through the wall. That thought made me moan louder. I began to fumble while getting Linda's clothes off, almost wrestling, I was coming close to ripping her shorts and shirt off her body. I needed her flesh against mine! With her clothes off, she pushed me back down and continued our almost desperate kissing.

Linda kissed my neck, my shoulders. Her lips and tongue moved from one shoulder blade to the other, on every bit of my neck and upper chest, in between. Her hands moved down my sides as she continued to straddle me and kiss me. Then her hands moved to my tits, squeezing them. She licked my nipples and when she moved from one to lick the other, she made sure to rub one saliva covered nipple while licking the other. "How am I doing," she breathlessly asked me between taking one of my nipples between her lips.

"Oh, Linda, I am in heaven," is what I thought. How much I got out verbally, I don't know. It didn't matter. As she sucked so lovingly on my nipples, I felt her fingers, without warning, enter my pussy. She pushed two fingers inside me, filling me, my pussy contracting immediately around them.

She moved down, licking and kissing my tummy while wiggling her fingers inside me. She caressed my tits with one hand, while licking down my body. Taking her fingers out she rubbed them up and down my slit and over my clit, using my pussy juice to rub all around my pussy. My body was moving all around, squirming, needing more. I imagined more hands, more tongues, more lips on me.

Again, she moved down, her fingers plunged all the way into my pussy at the same time her mouth clamped down on my clit, tongue flicking hard on it while she tweaked my nipples with her other fingers. OHMYGOD!

My breath was so labored. I held her head down, my hips pushed up, humping her mouth and fingers. Moving her fingers in and out of my pussy, hard and fast, causing obscene squishing sounds from my very wet pussy, she suddenly sucked my clit in between her lips.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! "OHMYGOD!!!" "OH FUCK!! "CUMMINGGGGGGGGG CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

At that, Linda removed her fingers and began slurping my pussy hole while still rubbing my clit. More screams. More orgasms. I wanted to push her away because I couldn't take anymore. Couldn't catch my breath. Couldn't move.

Linda could tell as I very weakly tried to get her to stop. She moved back up. Looking at me, her mouth, cheeks and chin glistening wet with my pussy juices, she whispered, "I missed some spots that I'll get to when you get your strength back." She smiled and kissed me.

I tasted myself off her lips and as she dipped her tongue into my mouth. It was a soft kiss. The kiss of two lovers. Our hands went to each other's cheeks, our tongues danced once again. We were in a world of our own.

We didn't hear the click of the keypad in the door. We did hear the automatic door slam shut, however.

In a split second my brain registered, "How can this happen again today!"

And in the next second, the loud shout of "MOM!"

...to be continued

12