All Comments on 'Abby's Loving Family'

by RiceBoy25

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
UTBNBXUTBNBXalmost 3 years ago

Far too rapey ! What ever happened to family love and seduction ? A fitting end would be for the trio of rapists to wake up castrated by the mother and daughter. Just saying

bluerowdybluerowdyalmost 3 years ago

It is rape not family love, the women were unwilling!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a good story. Total rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not one that agrees in raping family to have sex BUT this story might have given me a different outlook. Hopefully we'll hear about more of what happens and that the boys will get mom pregnant as dad gets his baby girl pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have to agree with the initial portion of the UTBNBX comment; "far too rapey!"

I was hoping for a welcoming coming together of the quarentined family . . .

Had to rate it as Average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would turn this guy in to the sex crimes unit of the local police. It’s kind of like he’s not out how to rape or maybe he’s already done it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to part 2.

DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpengleralmost 3 years ago

Loving family? Very wrong title!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rapy ya but the mom and daughter were turned on

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

I think the non-con tag is missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ALL Family members should be allowed to have sex with each other, whenever they want to. Taking them by force should only be allowed if they are a constant tease. Like my sister for example. We lived at home while going to college, and she flashed her tits and pussy at me every chance she had, sometimes even when our parents were in the same room and couldn't see her. One night when our parents were out, sis stepped into my room and dropped her towel after her shower. I threw her onto my bed and got on top of her. She hugged me to her chest as I nibbled on her stiffening nipples while I pushed my shorts off. She cried out when I pushed my hard dick into her pussy and started fucking her! It turned out to be her first time. Her pussy felt so good around my dick, and it wasn't long before I came deep inside of her. After that she kept teasing me with her body, and I'd fuck her every chance I got. When she came up pregnant, she told our parents that it was some random guy at a party where she might've had a bit too much to drink. She told me the baby was mine because I was the ONLY one that had ever fucked her. A year later, I moved to another town for a job, and sis visited often. She got a job in the same town, and I let her and our daughter move in with me to save expenses. Our parents thought that I was a great brother for allowing sis and baby to live with me. They never knew we lived together as husband and wife. Shortly after dad died, mom came to live with us, and we explained our situation to her. Mom said she knew after our 2nd baby was born, but didn't want to disappoint dad by telling him. And then one night, mom was in bed with me and my sister/wife........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strange. A little overly violent for my taste, but I was still engrossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too violent; no love between them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous