Abby's Mom & The Seven Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he did it again.

I gasped and reached for his hand, guiding it to my slit as I spread my legs even more. Three fingers sank into my pussy and found a throbbing G-spot, and then pressed hard. His thumb pressed just as hard on my clit, and I knew that I was going to end up coming quickly. I was almost embarrassed by it.

He let me come, though, and made it last just as long as I needed it to.

Doc made it clear that he wasn't finished, though, when he started to get undressed. Although, he wasn't getting undressed for me.

As if on cue, his little blonde assistant came in, and I waited for her to cry out or do something similarly embarrassing. She didn't. Instead, she quietly took off her scrubs, revealing a very tight little body. Small boobs, small butt, but very pretty nonetheless.

She stood next to the examination table and kissed me. Before I could protest, her hand resumed Doc's previous position, and I felt three and then four of her little fingers gently slide inside me. Her hand felt incredible.

When her mouth started sliding across mine in rhythm with a quiet slapping noise, I knew Doc was fucking her from behind.

One of them activated the exam bed controls, and I felt the entire bed drop a few inches, and then tilt so my head was slightly lower than my legs.

The cute blonde continued to kiss me as Doc picked up the pace, and I could feel another orgasm building. She had to be close to coming, too, if she hadn't already.

Without warning, Doc pulled her away from me and his dick replaced her tongue in my mouth. I sucked him into my mouth eagerly, as he straddled my head and face-fucked me. The blonde found her way between my legs and let her tongue slide between my other set of lips. It was definitely not her first time going down on another woman.

I don't say this very often, but Doc's dick really tasted good. And when he came, his come tasted different than anything I had ever tasted. In a good way. Actually, in a way where I welcomed more as soon as he was ready. Which was very quickly.

Doc proceeded to take turns fucking me, and then fucking his assistant in a variety of positions. When I ended up in a sixty-nine with her, Doc fucked one of us, and then made the other suck his dick after momentary pull-outs, before moving to the other end and fucking the other girl. I wondered how often they did this sort of thing with their patients, but after he filled my pussy with come for the third of fourth time, I didn't care. And neither did they.

His assistant literally lapped his come from my pussy, which only turned me on more, and made me quietly beg him to fuck us again. I licked his come from her pussy, next, and realized why his dick tasted so good.

It was my first time going down on another girl, and all I can say is that it was a very positive experience. Don't get me wrong - I still prefer dick. But, she was a lot of fun," my mom said, pausing to take a sip of wine.

"Doc was a fairly regular fuck after that, although never at his office again, and sadly, never with his cute therapy assistant. He'd get a hotel room one town over, and then fuck me at least a half-dozen times each visit, coming in my mouth at my request as often as he could. I had asked him about inviting his therapy assistant to join us, and he said he would ask her, but I never saw her again. Instead, about a month into our regularly-scheduled special physical therapy sessions, his clinic front desk clerk knocked on the hotel room door wearing a trench coat.

I thought the coat was odd, given it wasn't raining, and wasn't even cold enough for a coat.

When she took the coat off, though, revealing a leather dominatrix outfit, complete with a rather large strap-on dildo - more for him than me - the coat made sense," my mom smiled.

I knew if I just shifted the wrong way, I was going to come. So, I tried not to move. My clit was pounding, demanding to be rubbed, even if only for a few seconds. I pictured my mom getting fucked by all of those men over the course of three or four months, and imagined she really was having the time of her life, back then.

She went into a little more detail about how she was able to spend time with two, three, and sometimes four men in one day, driving all over town in some cases. Other times, she was able to convince her daily appointments to all converge on the same hotel, at different times, in different rooms. I thought about touching the top of my head to feel for a flat spot from all the dicks that had probably been hitting me.

Part 6 - Grumpy

"The seventh lucky guy to find his way between my legs was someone that had a crush on me in middle school, and then high school, but never had the nerve to ask me out," my mom said with a more stern, no-nonsense face.

"He pretended to be friends with your father all through high school, but I think he was just waiting for your father and I to break up. Even if that had happened, though, I doubt he would have done anything about it. As a result, he always seemed to have an attitude with me, but never blatantly in front of your father.

Grumpy, as I'll refer to him, wasn't bad looking, but he wasn't a pretty-boy, either.

He was actually rather large compared to everyone else in high school, and would have been a great football player if his grades had been better. His parents were strict on that, and they told him that he had to maintain a better-than-C average if he wanted to play. He struggled, and then he was off the team.

Whether it was my unavailability, or not being able to play football and get any kind of scholarship, Grumpy seemed to be in a perpetual state of grumpiness whenever I saw him around town.

You're probably wondering why I would want someone like that to fuck me. Well, I was pretty sure he wasn't fucking anyone else, as I was finding sex to be very calming and he was anything but calm. I thought maybe I'd be doing him a favor, and myself, especially if his manhood was as big as the rest of him.

Grumpy had graduated the fire academy to get a job as a firefighter, and was working on a fire science degree at the local community college. He kept himself busy by working out, which resulted in a very large, very chiseled example of a man.

I happened to know which diner he frequented for breakfast very early in the morning, and made a point of bumping into him there.

"Isn't six in the morning a little early for you, Darcie?" Grumpy asked.

"A little," I said. "But, I wanted to catch you before this place filled up."

"What's on your mind?" Grumpy said in a way that I was clearly bothering him, despite my wearing an outfit that provided plenty to look at.

"You," I said. "I was just thinking about you and school, and wondered why you never asked me out."

"You were always interested in something or someone else," Grumpy said.

"What if I told you I was interested in you, now?" I asked.

"I'd wonder why. Aren't you married, now?" Grumpy asked.

"The cat's away, and I think I'd like to play - if you can be discreet about it," I said.

"So, what? You decided to go from Little Miss Proper to the town slut?" Grumpy asked.

"No, nothing like that," I lied. "Just you, and just for a little while... while my husband is gone for the next few months."

"What did you have in mind?" Grumpy said, finishing his orange juice.

"Whatever you want," I said. "I feel bad that we never had a chance to find out what it was like to kiss, or... anything else."

"I'll think about it," Grumpy said. He starting looking at me a little closer, then. "I don't want any trouble to come from it."

"I'm pregnant," I whispered. "I can't become any more pregnant, so we can do whatever. Just don't give me an STD."

"I'm clean, Darcie," Grumpy said. "You don't need to worry about that."

"Well, then... what are we waiting for?" I asked, spreading my legs to reveal my bald pussy under my short skirt.

If Grumpy was eager after that, he didn't show it. He made me wait a few days before calling me with instructions on where to meet him, and what to wear.

The motel was farther away than I would have liked to have driven - almost an hour away - and almost completely empty. Luckily, I could still fit in my cheerleader uniform that he requested, and I looked every bit like the high school girl I was a year ago.

He had me do a few cheers for him, and, after working up a little sweat, he let me take the cheerleader outfit off.

When he took off his clothes, my knees went weak. The word 'big' does not do him justice. He was as well hung as Dopey, but with a giant physique of a body, and he wasn't even fully erect, yet.

Grumpy wasn't much on foreplay, unless it was me trying to suck his cock, rubbing my nose in his balls, or licking his butt hole. He never went down on me, or even played with my tits.

When it came to fucking, I guess you can say he was kind of rough. Where Dopey would take his time with me, letting me stretch around his shaft, Grumpy didn't care. If I wasn't wet enough, that was my problem. And when he came, he came hard, and he came a lot. And, unfortunately for me in this case, he could fuck hard for almost an hour and then was very quick to recover.

He took out a lot of pent up anger and aggression on my pussy, and to make matters worse, I kind of liked it. Grumpy taught me what it was like to get fucked hard and long, and for a long while, I looked forward to sex with him the most. There was no making love with that man. Only fucking. Hard fucking, at that." my mom said with some degree of finality, letting me know the talk was about over.

Part 7 - The Turn

"Wow, that's a lot to take in, mom," I said.

"Pun intended?" my mom laughed.

"And then what?" I asked. "Everything just stopped when you decided it was time?"

"More or less," my mom said. "Everyone was very gentlemanly about things in their own way. Everyone had fun, nobody got hurt, and that was that."

"And you never heard from any of them again?" I asked.

"Oh, some are still around," my mom said. "Some tried to rekindle our individual affairs over the years, seeing as we got away with it before. But, those ships have sailed, as they say."

I thought about it for a moment, and then carefully asked, "If Doc wasn't the oldest you'd end up with, who was?"

"Did I say that?" my mom asked, innocently.

"Yes, you did," I said.

"Well, at the time, Doc was the oldest," my mom said.

"Well... what about 'not' at the time?" I asked.

"Not at that time...?" my mom started. "That would have been when you were about thirteen and we had just put the pool in."

"Do you have any more wine?" I asked. I was in no shape to drive, and figured I may as well get as drunk as my mom at that point. I thought I might even get up the nerve to borrow one of her dildos and find some release in my old bedroom as soon as this conversation was over. My mom seemed more than happy to see me drunk, for some reason.

My mom returned from the kitchen with another bottle of wine, and asked me to open it as she said she could barely see straight. I was ready to put the bottle back, thinking we had probably had enough for one evening, but she insisted on both the wine and continuing our talk.

I poured us both half-glasses, and settled back into the recliner while my mom moved closer to me on the couch. When she spoke again, it was a little softer, even though we both knew nobody else was home.

"You're not going to believe me when I tell you this next part," my mom started.

"Try me," I said.

"Okay..." my mom continued. "I was about your age, or maybe a few years younger. I still looked like I was in my late teens or early twenties, even after having you. Do you still get carded? You look very young for your age, too. Has anyone ever told you that? Anyway...

I asked your father to put in a pool, as I thought it would be relaxing for us, and fun for you and your friends. I spent some days laying out while you were at school and while your father was at work, and tried to achieve a tan without becoming completely covered in freckles.

Anyway, I..." my mom continued, before I interrupted her.

"You fucked Mr. Barker, didn't you?!" I said, unable to contain myself.

My mom looked at me for only a few seconds, as if processing what I had just said.

"Well, of course I did, Abby," my mom said. "But, you already knew that."

I could have pissed on myself right there.

"How would I... how did you...?" I started.

"He told me that he told you, while he was fucking you at that bar you used to visit," my mom said.

I felt the blood leave my face. I wanted to throw up. My mom looked at me and smiled.

"Abby, relax," she said, reaching out and putting a hand on my leg, unusually close to my pussy. "It's okay. I'm happy for you, really."

And, as if it couldn't get any worse, she said, "And, so is your father."

"When...what?!?!" I started.

"A few days after you and I had that visit at the hospital, Mr. Barker - Jim, as he likes to be called - was discharged with some heart medicine, but otherwise he was fine. I decided to pick him up from the hospital as I wasn't going to let him take a taxi home. We're neighbors, after all!" my mom said. "On the way home, we had a few minutes to reminisce, and he mentioned what a lovely woman you've become.

And then, he mentioned how you and I had similar orgasms."

"He did what?!?!" I asked. "And, how the hell does dad know?"

"Well... I told him, of course," my mom said. "I told him our little girl is all grown up, and then some. When I told him which bar you had been frequenting, he remembered a few of his Navy buddies mentioning a cute little redhead 'spinner' that entertained at that bar, and he figured it out. And no, he's not upset at all."

"What...?" I was beside myself. I lost count of how many times I said 'what the fuck' in my head.

"Actually, he's relieved," my mom said. "He hasn't cheated on me in the thirty-plus years we've been married, but hearing the way these guys talked you up, he told me he was considering it. Wouldn't that have been a hoot, showing up to fuck some sexy little bar slut only to find out it's his own daughter?"

"And he's okay with it?" I asked.

"I was wondering, would you have let him fuck you?" my mom asked, ignoring my question. "What if you wore a mask, like one of those Mardi Gras numbers, and he couldn't tell for sure that it was you? Would you have let him fuck you?"

"What? I don't..." I started.

"Because he would have fucked you, if you'd let him," my mom said, pressing her fingers on my swollen clit so hard I actually let out a grunt. "Even if he knew it was you, he'd have to fuck you to save face in front of his friends. What man would pass up a blowjob or the tight pussy and ass of the infamous little Abby?"

"Mom, you're drunk," I said.

"Maybe," my mom said, relaxing her fingers, but only a little. "Open another bottle."

"I don't think you should..." I started.

"I wasn't asking," my mom said.

I opened another bottle in the kitchen and when I returned to the living room, she was gone.

I looked at the couch and wondered how I was going to sleep on it, thinking - hoping - my mom was so drunk that she'd forget all about the conversation. I'd deal with Mr. Barker, later, but my mind was racing with the fact that my parents knew about a small portion of my indiscretions. Or, so I thought.

I heard the upstairs toilet flush, but instead of calling it a night, my mom appeared from the upstairs bedroom minutes later with two large, anatomically perfect dildos.

"Mom, really?" I asked.

"I want to see your technique," my mom said. "Up close."

"What do you mean, up close?" I asked.

"Your father and I have watched a few of your videos... you know, the one's you made with Ron," my mom said, as I shrank into the couch. "Very exciting and fun to watch. They really get your father in the mood."

"Mom, I..." I started. I think I might have actually started stuttering. Could the night get any worse?

"He didn't even know it was you, but privately I was sure the handsome young man with the equally handsome dick was Ron - good for you, by the way - and I had my suspicions about the girl," my mom said. "Jim was right; you don't have the tits, but you definitely have the ass."

"You and dad watch porn?" I asked. Of all the times my clit had to throb so hard I couldn't see straight...

"Not usually, but every once in a while, sure. Why not?" my mom asked. "We're still human, aren't we? I still suck your father's gorgeous cock, and he still fucks me whenever he wants. Sometimes he even fucks me while I'm making dinner. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, but..." I started. I was going to come. Whatever mind game she was playing with me, my mom had me on the edge. What in the hell was happening?

"Okay, I'll go first, and then tell me what you think," my mom said.

And then, I watched as my fifty-one year-old mother expertly deep-throated a nine-inch dildo, all the way down to the big, rubber scrotum.

"What the fuck?" I asked. I think I was literally in shock.

"Was that a good 'what the fuck' or a bad 'what the fuck'?" my mom said between gasps after removing the giant toy from her throat.

"Just, what the fuck?" I said. I would have ran to the bathroom to rub my angry clit, but I couldn't move. I felt frozen for almost a minute, trying to comprehend what I just witnessed.

My mom smiled, and wiped the tears from her eyes and the little bit of snot that started to seep from her nose.

"Haven't done that in awhile," my mom explained. "Your father's not quite that big. Almost, but not quite."

My mom took her glass of wine and drank half, then set the glass down carefully.

"Your turn," my mom said, handing me a dark brown dildo modeled after some porn star. It wasn't quite as big as Little John's freakish manhood, but it was no-less challenging to hold with one hand.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

"Suck it for starters," my mom said. "Ride it after that, if you want. You, know... like you did in that one movie."

I knew the movie she was talking about. Ron used his phone to capture a video of me sucking and then pleasuring myself hands-free on a similar toy stuck to the wall... in a video booth... with similarly-sized real dicks poking through glory holes on either side of the booth. Thanks to Ron's skillful editing, it looked like I was sucking and fucking all three dark dicks, but only two of them actually shot come in my face and on my small tits. It was a fan favorite. I wondered what my parents would think of me if they ever stumbled upon Mort's vacation-in-paradise video.

"I'll humor you with the blowjob, okay, mom?" I asked. "But then, we should probably call it a night. We've had a lot to drink, and we're going to be hurting in the morning."

I didn't wait for her to answer as I attached the suction-cupped base to the glass table in the living room, and gave the toy a hands-free blowjob. I gagged a little as the toy had less give than a real cock that size, but I took it all down my throat, anyway, touching the glass table with my nose. I took the full length down my throat, surprising myself so much that I did it several more times, just to see if I could.

My mom smiled and clapped, and then handed me my glass of wine.

"Very nice, Abby," my mom said. "You ARE even better in person. We found your videos with Ron by accident, and it was really hard to search for more of them, but the few we've watched have really inspired us to try some things we haven't done in years. I haven't seen your father that turned on in a long time. Thank you for that, by the way," my mom said, finishing her last glass of wine.

Neither of us said anything for a minute. I looked at my phone, and my mom looked at the clock.