Abby's Mom & The Seven Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, where did dad go tonight? Isn't he usually home by nine o'clock, no matter what?" I asked, just a little worried.

"Tonight was... is... a bit of a reunion, Abby," my mom said. "Your father was going to have a few drinks with some of those men I mentioned earlier. But, don't worry, they should be here, soon."

"They?" I asked. I wondered if she meant some of the seven men she mentioned in her story, and then I wondered if we shared even more in common than just Mr. Barker.

"You know, silly," my mom said. "Your friends from the bar. The ones you dance for. Which reminds me, what music do you like these days?"

We both heard the garage door opening, and my mom looked at the clock. My heart started racing, but my brain was still catching up to the reason why.

"Early, darn it..." my mom said. "You're not ready, are you? We thought you'd be working yourself up with a dildo by now. Well, just put this on before they come in."

"What?" I asked. "Ready for...?" I started, as my mom handed me something. "What's this?" I asked.

But, as I held it in my hands, I could tell what it was. I just couldn't believe my mom had actually handed it to me.

A Mardis Gras mask.