All Comments on 'Abby's Panties'

by Tester86

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jupitercreekjupitercreekabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful story...and such detail...it reminded me of how I started dressing...the thrill of buying, the agony of waiting and then the excitement of trying on each new purchase.

If only I could meet a Theresa :)

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 3 years ago

you just wrote my dream life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a lovely ending! Having him remarry Abby was wonderful writing. I had no clue till the very end. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely read. I can't believe it was your first story! 5 stars. :)

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Nice surprise at the end

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was such a brilliant twist. It immediately reminded me of โ€œThe Sixth Senseโ€ which is nothing like your story but that twist was equally brilliant so you are in good company. The only hints for me was when he told her in the restaurant that he still loved Abby, the way it was mentioned that he had proposed just the same way in the same place but those were not solid. The ring is what made me truly wonder since you would not do something like that unless it was passed down generations or if you were remarrying the same person...or you have no taste and are broke but to me it is still not done. I loved the way it was all laid out and how honest the entire tale was. Thank you for everything you put into that wonderful piece of work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Huh? What?? Wow... didn't see that one coming! Great story, well written. Nice surprise twist at the end! Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story!!

Very well done!! I love pantie storys. Please consider extending this story. Look forward too more of your work. Thank you..

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245about 3 years ago

An amazing, detailed exquisite Thread. Your attention to details, and the "feelings" that CD/Tv's "experience" with the different lingerie items that we adorn ourselves in....Mmmm....you've captured them purrfectly Darling...... xoxoxo ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my favourite story ever! I've never felt the need to comment before but your words are so sweet and emotive language is spot on.

Thankyou.

I cant wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That last line.

Awesome. Took me a moment to register. Loved it.

CaseyjoCaseyjoalmost 3 years ago

What?!? What? Huh? Ohhhhh.......

I had to re-read the second half and now I feel so dense.

Keep em coming. Love, love, love your work.

Lookinglass51Lookinglass51almost 3 years ago

Loved it, please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding. I was enthralled. Such a great story was an unexpected twist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

My question is exactly when did Theresa initially realize that Jordan was - in fact - her former husband John? Since their first encounter was at a local gay bar, you had assume that her and her girlfriend friends were either cross-dressers too or else they were lesbians.

But still, this was a very unique story that got me to remembering my earliest memories of mtf crossdressing and more importantly how it made me feel. I hadnโ€™t felt anything like it before and I was instantly hooked, so I felt a strong empathy for Jordan and the way that you described his own reactions to trying on Abbieโ€™s panties for the very first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTester86@Tester86
91 Followers
54000 words into the new story. It's a long (of course) story about a pair of empty nesters living out their sexual fantasies. Exhibitionism for her; schoolgirl for him. With a much deeper subplot.