Abby's Ride Ep. 02

Story Info
Abby gets to know Danny's father and brother better.
9.1k words
4.6
9.6k
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ yrs of age.

I would like to thank my editor P_Anderer for all of his wisdom and expertise, in helping me prepare this story for Literotica readers. These subsequent episodes are based on real life experiences, but have also been embellished.

~ ~ ~

It was two weeks into summer vacation, and I had the perfect excuse to use with my parents, so I could spend the next ten days with Danny. He told me we would be on the motorcycle most of the time, and since I didn't really have the appropriate gear, he was going to take me shopping. I packed all other necessities, and some other things that were more under the category, 'just in case'. I had a friend pick me up, and drop me off at a bus stop; this was all staged, so that no one knew who I was with, or where I was really going. Danny was parked about a block away from the bus stop. He waited until he saw my ride leave, and then pulled up on the bike.

"Hey, baby, put your sunglasses on."

I put my bag in the tour pack, hopped on the bike and we headed to the store. When we were cruising on the bike, he hooked his left hand behind my calf. I loved it, and it made me feel that he truly cared for me; maybe even loved me, though he couldn't say it.

~ ~ ~

The first store was, of course, the Harley-Davidson dealership. He bought me riding boots, a leather jacket, chaps, riding gloves, two bandanas, better sunglasses, and also clear glasses for night riding. Next, we went to the mall, where we shopped at quite a few stores. Danny had his own ideas as to what I needed. He selected which stores we shopped, and he picked out the items, after all, he was paying and he was the boss.

Most of the items he bought me were from Frederick's of Hollywood, which was a popular store for provocative women's apparel. He enjoyed watching me try on, and model the items he selected. The saleswoman catered to us, because she knew he was going to be spending a lot of money. He bought me three pair of black leather high heeled shoes (sandals, pumps, and boots), a black silk robe, a black teddy, ten pair of tiny G-strings, six pair of assorted color stockings, two black garter belts with matching bras, four miniskirts, and eight sexy tops that barely covered anything. He also bought me two pair of blue jeans from Levi Strauss. All of these items would have to be kept at the clubhouse, because I wouldn't be able to hide them from my parents at home.

We left the mall, and stopped for burgers. Before we went to the clubhouse, he pulled into a strip mall, and I couldn't figure out what we needed there. We both dismounted the bike, and I followed him to a glass door, where he stopped and turned to me.

"Ya need to get on birth control, so... I made ya an appointment, and I'm comin' with ya. This is Planned Parenthood, so they won't let yer parents know, or mail anything to yer house. I'll take care of the bill."

"Wow, you think of everything. I haven't even thought about birth control. What if..."

"Let's just take care of this now, okay?"

~ ~ ~

After Planned Parenthood, we finally headed to the clubhouse. It was still early, so there weren't many guys at the clubhouse. I followed Danny to the lounge, and B.J. was sitting at his desk, expecting us. He got up to hug and greet both of us. He handed Danny a keychain with two keys on it.

"It's all ready, son."

"Thanks Dad, I appreciate it. We've been shoppin' for hours, so we're gonna go chill for a couple hours."

I followed Danny to a door, that I've never gone through. He unlocked it with the key B.J. gave him, and we both entered. It was pitch black, until Danny flicked on a light switch. It was a huge beautifully furnished suite; in masculine shades of gray and black, and mostly leather. It had a huge black three-stepped platform with a king size bed, and four black posts at each corner of the bed that stretched from the platform to the vaulted ceiling. There were two nightstands, a desk with an office chair, a small sitting area, with a black leather couch, two black leather chairs, coffee table, two large dressers, and a walk-in closet. It had a private bathroom, with a toilet, bidet, double sinks on the vanity, shower and tub. Every wall in the bathroom was mirrored finish.

"What's all this?"

"I'm rentin' it from my dad; it's for us."

"Oh, my god, this is awesome!"

I ran to him, and gave him a big kiss.

"Glad ya like it. Wasn't sure what to get for furniture, beddin', towels, and stuff. I'll bring my stuff tomorrow, but why don't ya pick a dresser, and put yer things away? Hangers are in the closet. Here's a key for ya. Ya still can't show up here unexpected, and someone still has to let ya in the clubhouse."

"I understand, baby. This is great!"

"We can't keep meetin' in my truck. It's fine in a pinch, but this is much better. I'd been plannin' on doin' this for a while. Once ya met my dad, and things went well, I thought it should be done sooner."

"What's that door for, over there?"

"That's gonna be an addition, and it's a secret for now."

"Mysterious..."

"When should we christen the bed?"

"Whenever you want, baby."

"Well, my dad and J.T. helped a lot, to get all this done for us. How 'bout we ask 'em, if they wanna be included?"

"Okay..."

"Okay, we'll ask 'em, later. I wanna decide what yer gonna wear tonight."

"Can I hop in the shower, while you're doing that?"

"No, not yet. I can't be walkin' around with a hard-on."

He sat on the edge of the desk, unfastened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I walked over, stood in front of him, and waited to see if he wanted my pussy or my mouth.

"Grab a pillow from the bed, baby."

I walked up the platform, grabbed a throw pillow and threw it on the floor in front of him. I knelt on the pillow, pulled his pants down and then his briefs. I guided his soft cock into my mouth, licked its big head to get it wet, and swirled my tongue around it. I sucked it, while rubbing my front teeth on its meaty ridge. His cock was getting hard, so I stroked the shaft with my hand, while sucking the head. I firmly encircled my fingers around the back of his balls, together with the base of his cock. I made short strokes, while I sucked his cock, in and out of my mouth. I made sure I was looking up at him. He was smoking a cigarette with his right hand, holding onto the edge of the desk with his left, and pumping his hips. When he finished his cigarette, he put his hand at the back of my head, and pulled my mouth deeper onto his cock, so it was all the way down my throat. He began to only thrust inward, and faster; he was almost ready to cum. I took his cock in as far as I could, as soon as I felt it jerk. Cum was working its way up the shaft, and before a drop escaped, he plunged his cock deeper down my throat. He held it in, and came down my throat. He fed me, and I took it all. I was still kneeling, and looking up at him. When he was finished, he let go of my head, pulled his cock out of my mouth and I licked my lips.

"Damn, baby, ya give great head. Now go take a shower."

I turned on the shower, undressed and got under the water. I shampooed my hair first, and then I started washing my body. He came into the bathroom, removed his clothes and joined me in the shower. He took the soapy washrag I was using, and washed every inch of my body. I shampooed his hair, and then I washed his entire body.

The shower had a wide tiled ledge for sitting. He sat down, pulled me onto his lap, so that I was straddling his big strong thighs. He squeezed my tits together with both hands, and sucked both nipples at the same time. He kissed me from my chest, up my neck and to my mouth. His left hand slid to my ass, and his right hand slid between my legs. He gently rubbed my clit until I came. He grabbed his cock, lubed the head with my cum and slid it into my pussy. I rocked my hips over his groin, and bore down to take his cock deep. He placed both hands on my ass cheeks, and I put my arms around his thick neck. He stood up, pressed me against the tiled wall and I wrapped my legs high around his waist. He drove his cock into me over and over, and as I squealed, we both came. He slid me down his body, until I was standing. I rewashed both our privates, turned off the shower and then we got out.

I had a towel around my hair, and I put on my new black silk robe. He dried himself off with a towel, hung it up and walked around naked. He was so sexy; I wanted him again, but we needed to get ready.

"I had a babydoll tank, and a pair of panties made for ya, that both have my truckin' logo on 'em. I want ya to wear them both tonight, with yer chaps and ridin' boots. That way, anyone who sees ya from the front or back, will see my logo, and know yer mine. I still want ya to stick by me, but at least people will see yer marked. Oh, leave yer hair down tonight."

I put on deodorant, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, applied make-up and got dressed.

~ ~ ~

We left his room, and went to the big bar area. Danny asked one of the guys behind the bar, if J.T. got there yet, and he said he was in the lounge with B.J. Danny grabbed my hand, and I followed him to the lounge.

As soon as B.J. saw us, he bellowed out.

"There they are! J.T., this is Abby. Didn't I tell ya how pretty she is? Abby, this is my other son, J.T."

J.T. looks like B.J. and Danny. He's muscular, but not built like a tank, as B.J. and Danny. J.T. is just a tad shorter than Danny, and has the same color hair as his dad; he just doesn't have any salt in his pepper yet, and no beard, or mustache.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, J.T."

"Yeah, nice to meet ya; yer beautiful. How did ya get her, lookin' the way you do, ya fucker?"

"Fuck you, J.T."

They were all smiling and rough-housing, so this is just how they talked to each other, was my guess.

"Hey guys, the room looks great, and I want ya both to know, I really appreciate it. We're wonderin' if you'd like to help christen the bed tonight?"

"Are you shittin' me, bro?"

"No, no, no. That's a really nice offer, son. That's something I think ya two should do alone, okay? Hell, if ya want, we'll come in right after yer done, but ya have the honors of using it the first time."

We were the only people in the lounge at that time, because it was early. B.J. thought we should go out to the main bar, and hang out with everybody. We left the lounge, and headed to the bar.

"Hey brother, yer logo looks great on her ass."

"Yeah, I know it does, brother," and then he slapped my ass.

When we got there, B.J. told me to sit at the bar, between J.T. and Danny.

"So really, how did he not scare ya away? He's ugly, and he's fuckin' mean."

"That's what I hear, but I haven't seen it."

J.T. leaned in close to me, so others might not hear.

"So, I keep hearin' about these chocolate kisses; when am I gonna get to see 'em?"

"When would you like to see them?"

"Show me your tits."

I lifted my shirt up.

"Those don't look like chocolate kisses."

"No, not yet."

"Were those assholes fuckin' with me?"

B.J. comes over, and stands between me and J.T. He leant down and sucked on my right nipple, quick and hard.

"Oh yeah, now it does!"

Everyone was laughing their asses off at J.T., even J.T.

"Fuck all you! Abby, come help me pick out some tunes on the jukebox."

J.T. and I returned to our seats at the bar, after we selected some songs. I learned that he also drives a semi-truck, and he does a lot of driving for Danny's company. He hasn't had good luck with women in the past, and isn't looking for a serious relationship. He also holds his father in high regard, just like his brother.

There had been a lot of people starting to come to the clubhouse, over the past hour, and it was starting to get packed at the bar, so B.J. said the four of us should head back to the lounge. We sat in the main area, with the large coffee table, in two adjacent leather couches, that formed a corner. Danny sat in the corner of one couch, with me next to him, J.T. sat in the corner of the other couch, with B.J. next to him.

"I like yer new look, darlin'. It's very sexy."

"Thanks, Daddy. Danny bought me some new clothes today."

"Son, did ya take care of the other thing we discussed?"

"Yeah, dad, just before we got here."

"I have a question, but I don't know if it's something I'm allowed to ask."

"It's just us baby, so ya can ask anythin' ya wanna ask. If it's somethin' ya shouldn't ask, we'll let ya know."

"I'm assuming your 'fraternal' club is a motorcycle club, right? I'm beginning to understand stuff, but can someone please explain the patches I see on some of the women? I thought women couldn't be members; although, I have noticed their patches are different."

All three of them smirked, and it was B.J. who took the lead on the discussion.

"We'll start from the top, down, okay? For our club, some women might wear a 'Property of' patch. It's their man's patch, and they wear it to support him, and all his brothers. There are other clubs that do the same, and there are clubs, that are also for men only, but their women wear a 'Ladies of' patch. There's also clubs that allow women as members, and they wear the same patch as their men."

"How does a woman get to wear her man's 'Property of' patch?"

"Without tellin' ya things you don't need to know, let's just say, there would be discussions that need to take place. Discussions between the member and his woman, and discussions among the member's chapter. After those discussions, there might come a time when it's right."

"What's the reason a woman wears a 'Property of' patch, other than to support the members?"

"Most important, it provides her protection by the club. It lets others know she deserves more respect, than a woman who doesn't wear it. It's a right that a woman has to earn; and it can be taken away at any time, if she doesn't hold up her end of the commitment. It is a commitment, and something that shouldn't be taken lightly."

"I see. Thanks for the explanation. I can support all of you, without wearing it, right?"

"Absolutely, darlin'. I would suggest that ya spend time observing things, before ya have that discussion with Danny. Ya don't have to wear that patch to be respected; ya'll be respected, because yer Danny's woman, but only if ya behave how yer expected."

"I understand."

Some other members had trickled into the lounge, while we were talking. Danny grabbed my left leg that was next to him, put it over his thigh, and rested his right hand on the inside of my thigh. Anytime someone came into the lounge, that had just gotten to the clubhouse, would greet B.J., Danny and J.T. Some would talk a little, some wouldn't, but they all went to another sitting area. I was only introduced to some of them. My assumption, was they were more significant than others, for some reason. I noticed the only men who had the nerve to look between my spread thighs, were B.J. and J.T., which I found humorous. J.T. found it difficult to sit still; he kept readjusting how he was sitting.

A couple approached us, he was a member, and she was a 'Property of'; this was the first time I'd seen another woman in the lounge. They both greeted the guys with big hugs and kisses, and then Danny introduced me. Chuck was an older man, probably around B.J.'s age. He was tall, built, had a little beer belly, bald, and had a black mustache and goatee. Marie was an older woman, probably around Chuck's age. She was petite in height and stature, and had long, jet black hair.

"Marie, would ya take Abby with ya and get us a round? Get something for yerselves, too."

Danny gave her a card, and he didn't have to tell her what drinks to get. I followed her out of the lounge, and to the bar. The guy behind the bar was busy with a full bar, but he took care of Marie right away. She told him who the drinks were for, and that's all he needed to know, in addition to our drinks.

"Can ya carry three, without droppin' or spillin'?"

"Yes, I can."

One of the guys standing outside the lounge, opened the door for us. By process of elimination, I knew whose drinks I was carrying. I handed a drink to B.J., Danny and then Chuck. Marie handed a drink to J.T., and when she handed my drink to me, she whispered in my ear.

"Ya should've given Chuck his drink, before Danny. Ya probably dunno, but he has a position higher than him."

"Thank you, Marie. I appreciate it."

Chuck and Marie hung out with us for a while. Marie didn't talk very much, just a few comments to me, but she seemed very nice. In fact, neither of us spoke much; the guys were talking, laughing, and yelling at times. Marie leaned close to me, and whispered again.

"I've always wanted to ask one of his ladies, but they were never around long enough. How is Danny in the sack? He's very hard to read, and he seems grumpy most of the time."

I knew better, than to give her any specifics, good or bad. Also, I knew my reply had to be appropriate.

"Honestly? He's the best I've ever had."

She sat up straight, looked at me, and smirked.

Danny walked over, stood in front of me, put out his hand for me, and when I grabbed it, he pulled me up from the couch. He didn't say a word to me.

"See ya in a little while, Marie."

He held my hand, we left the lounge, and he took me into his room.

~ ~ ~

"Yer doin' well tonight. Do you like Marie?"

"Oh good, I thought you brought me in here, because I did something wrong. Yeah, Marie seems nice. She told me I didn't hand out drinks in the right order."

"Ya can learn a lot from Marie. She's a good woman, and she's a 'Property' I want ya to learn from. Was she nice about it?"

"Yes, she was. Um, she did ask me something about you... She wanted to know if you were good in the sack, because she thinks you're always grumpy."

"Oh shit, what did you say?"

"Told her you were the best I ever had."

"Did ya tell her anything else?"

"Nope."

"Perfect, baby."

"Watchin' men sneak looks at ya tonight has been makin' me so horny."

He grabbed my wrists tight, paused for a brief moment, put them around his neck, and kissed me deeply. He unfastened his belt, unbuttoned, unzipped and opened his pants. He bent down, put his hands on my ass, picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us over to the bed, crawled to the middle of the bed, with me still wrapped around him, and kissing me. He slipped my babydoll tank off, and sucked my left nipple. I felt his right hand go to my left hip, he felt around with his fingers, and then I heard something tear. He did the same to my right hip, and I heard the same sound. He grabbed the front of my panties, pulled, and I felt them slip out from my crotch. I was still wearing my chaps, and boots. He removed his boots, pants, and briefs, and laid back down, between my legs.

He put his hands low on my abdomen, and I knew what would follow. I spread my legs for him, he lay between them, stretched his thumbs down to spread my outer labia and he pleasured me with his talented tongue. Flicking, sucking, darting, and repeating these, until I came many times. He got up on his knees, grabbed his cock, drenched the head in my honey and drove it inside me. He slowly thrusted in and out deeply, until I cried out in passion. He grabbed my ankles, lifted them over his head, lifting my ass off the bed and raised my pussy higher to meet his thrusts. He mercilessly drilled his shaft in and out, until he came deep inside me. I loved to watch him, as much as he enjoyed watching me. I loved feeling all of his big muscles flexing, as he fucked me and how they tensed up when he climaxed.

"You're such an amazing lover."

"That's cuz ya have the best cunt I ever fucked."

He wasn't a romantic. He was raw, he didn't tell me what he thought I wanted to hear, he told me how he felt, and I loved him for it. Some might think him too vulgar, or impolite. I found his being an alpha male extremely sexy; it made me wet, just thinking about it. His need, or want of sharing me with select men, was not because he didn't care about me, or thought of me as his whore. One would think an alpha male would not share, but he really got turned on watching me with another man. He was very selective. I did it for his pleasure, and mine, too.