Abby's Ride Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how I can get ya so wet, so ready for me, so fast. Come over here."

I crawled to the bed post on the right of the foot of the bed, and he grabbed the black leather strap again. This time, he connected it to the bed post, about two and half feet up from the mattress top, and connected the other ends to the wrist cuffs.

He removed his sweatpants, kneeled behind me, and pulled my hips back as far as they would go with my wrists restrained, and me bent over on my knees. He put his left hand on my left hip, and cracked me good on my right ass cheek with his firm right hand, and then gently rubbed where he struck me. I let out a deep moan, from the pain, and the anticipation of the pleasure ahead. He wet the head of his cock with my honey, and buried his cock very deep into my pussy. I jolted from the force, then arched my back to take in all that I could. He cracked me again on my right ass cheek, and then gently rubbed it. He continued pushing very deep with force, and I started to climax quickly from the head of his cock ramming into my cervix, and his balls slamming into my clit. I couldn't contain the sounds that escaped my lips, while the multiple orgasms took over my body. He started to slow down on his thrusts, and wasn't going as deep; he didn't want to cum yet. He pulled out of me.

"Oh... baby, please."

"Turn over."

I lay on my back, moved closer to the bed post, and spread my legs for him. He was still wearing his t-shirt, gun, harness, and socks. He mounted me, but spread his legs very far apart, which spread mine even wider. He entered me again, and his cock felt even bigger. With his legs spread so wide, and his knees bent, his cock thrusts went from completely in, to completely out, over and over. It felt like his cock was double the length. My orgasms were piggy-backed now; it was difficult to say when one ended, and another began.

"I love the way yer tits bounce when I'm fuckin' ya."

He pulled out of me again.

"Oh, god... baby, please."

He lay between my legs and pleasured me with his magic mouth for a good long time, flicking, sucking and stretching my clit. He worked me up to a level so high, that I actually squealed like a little girl.

"Good girl. Did ya see that? She squirted."

"Bro, I saw it. I never thought that really happened to chicks."

"I've seen it before, but not often."

Danny unhooked my wrist cuffs from the bed post. He lay on his back in the middle of the bed, with his huge cock standing straight up, legs spread and his big balls resting on the mattress.

"Come ride my cock, baby. Face the other way, so they can watch yer pussy get fucked."

I had to squat down onto his cock, and tuck my feet under his thighs, because his legs were spread so wide. He grabbed me under my armpits, to lean me back; I supported my upper body with my hands on his biceps. He slowly shoved his cock in and out, as B.J. and J.T. watched closely. B.J. pursed his lips, and then licked them a few times. He stood up, and walked up the platform to the bed; standing right in front of our spread legs, eyes locked on our union.

"I know what ya need, darlin', and Daddy's gonna give it to ya."

He crawled onto the bed, between our legs, put his palm at the top of my mound, pressed up with his thumb, and ran his tongue up along my clit. He circled it with a firm point of his tongue, then ran circles around the tip, before sucking it deep into his mouth. He used his tongue inside his mouth, to stroke my clit, with great pressure from the suctioned grasp he had on me.

"Oh... god... ah... yeah..."

He continued in this manner, only stopping to tongue flick the tip, and then returning to the deep sucking. I remembered thinking, he must've described how to lick pussy to Danny, because they do it almost the same.

"Yer makin' her pussy cum so much, it's suckin' my cock."

This was the best sensation I'd ever had. Getting fucked in my pussy, and having my clit worked over, at the same time. When Danny's thrusts got deeper and slower, B.J. released my clit from his mouth. His thumb came down and rubbed my clit, while Danny finished filling me. Danny lifted me off him, and I lay down on the bed. He grabbed his sweatpants, put them back on, and sat at the head of the bed.

"Ya want more, don't ya darlin'? Daddy's got something for ya."

B.J. sat on the edge of the bed, and removed his boots. He stood up, unfastened his buckle, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his pants down, with his briefs and removed them. He crawled back onto the bed, in his t-shirt, gun, and harness. He stood on his knees by my feet, grabbed my ankles and spread them. He pulled and slid my entire body toward his. I didn't get a chance to look at his cock or balls, before he plowed my pussy with a hunger.

He was right; I did want more. B.J.'s cock was huge, just like Danny's. It felt so good, the head crashing into my cervix, on his inward drives. His thrusts were slow at first, then fast, then slow, alternating while I came and came, until I thought he was ready to fill me. He pulled his shaft out of me, crawled over and knelt by my head, grabbed his cock and fed it to me. He crawled down my body, and he pleasured me with his mouth again. His balls were covering my nose, so I had to grip them together, with the base of his cock and suck him. He let out a growl of pleasure, and then returned to a kneeling position above my head.

"On yer knees, darlin'."

When he entered me from behind, my back arched, and my head fell back. He leaned over me, put his left hand flat on my belly, and with his right hand, he grabbed my ponytail at the top, and slid his hand down to the end, then wrapped it around his hand tight. The front of his body covered the back of mine. His plunges were only inward, deep and hard. He moved his left hand down to my pussy and rubbed my clit with his middle finger. I was cumming so hard. When he finally came, it was so warm. I felt each release inside of me.

"Damn, yer amazing, darlin'."

B.J. got up and put on his briefs, pants and returned to his chair to put his boots on. I rolled over onto my belly, bent my right leg up, and relaxed. Danny, who was still on the bed, came close to me, kissed my left ass cheek, and gently rubbed my ass.

"J.T., we should get back out there. Danny, ya comin' back out?"

"We'll be out in a little while."

B.J. and J.T. put their vests back on, and left. We relaxed in bed for a little while. Then we showered together; We washed each other from head to toe. I loved feeling his strong hands all over my body; he was so gentle, when he wanted to be. After I blow dried my hair, and applied deodorant, perfume and make-up, I came out to the bedroom naked to get dressed.

"I have something I want ya to wear tonight."

"A different outfit?"

"No, it's not an outfit."

To be continued...