Abby's Ride Ep. 03

Story Info
Abby learns some lessons and has a new sexual experience.
8.7k words
4.82
4.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ yrs of age.

I would like to thank my editor P_Anderer for all of his wisdom and expertise, in helping me prepare this story for Literotica readers. These subsequent episodes are based on real life experiences, but have also been embellished.

~ ~ ~

This was, technically, day two of my 10-day stay with Danny. In my mind, it was still the night of day one.

B.J. and J.T. had just left Danny's room, after spending some time with us... mainly pleasuring me.

We relaxed in bed for a little while. Then we showered together; We washed each other from head to toe. I loved feeling his strong hands all over my body; he was so gentle, when he wanted to be. After I blow dried my hair, and applied deodorant, perfume and make-up, I came out to the bedroom naked, ready to get dressed.

"I have something I want ya to wear tonight."

"Another outfit?"

"No, it's not an outfit."

He holds up something that is shiny, looks like metal and it's shaped like a tear drop.

"What is that, and how would I wear it?"

"It's a plug. Come into the bathroom."

He had me stand in front of the vanity, he stood right behind me, and against me. We both looked at each other in the mirror. He set the plug down on the vanity, opened the top right drawer and pulled out a little bottle. He flipped the lid open, and pushed my legs apart with his foot. He pulled my hips back and placed his hand on my back, so I was bent over the vanity.

"It would please me very much."

He squeezed out liquid from the bottle onto his index finger, and I felt his slippery finger on my butthole. I opened my mouth, once this all clicked in my brain, and he felt me tense up.

"Shh, relax baby."

His voice was so soothing to me; he probably could've talked me into doing anything. He slowly inserted his finger into my ass, twisting gently, and pulled it out. He washed his hands, squeezed out lube onto the plug, and put it against my butthole; it was cold.

"Breathe, baby, relax."

He slowly applied pressure, and it slid into my ass, and it felt like it locked into my hole.

"Stand up."

I stood up, and I could feel it, but it didn't hurt.

"Good?"

"Yeah, baby."

We left his room and joined everyone that was at the clubhouse. When Danny and I got to the main bar, we went to sit at a table, because the bar was full. Danny had me get our drinks from the bar, and it took a long time for me to get served. Danny went behind the bar, grabbed both guys that were behind the bar by the backs of their necks, and walked them over to where I was standing, on the other side of the bar.

"You see this lady? When she's standin' at the bar, by herself, she's gettin' drinks for me, my dad, or my brothers. Don't make her wait so fuckin' long."

Danny went and sat back down at our table. One of the guys asked me what I needed, and I told him. He was very polite, and sweet and I thanked him. I took our drinks over to our table and sat down. After I sat, I was reminded of the plug he asked me to wear tonight.

A good-looking woman came over, and gave Danny a hug and a kiss. She didn't pay any attention to me, at all. She seemed very excited to see Danny; too excited, in my opinion. Because she was so dismissive to me, it bothered me that Danny didn't introduce her to me. The music was loud, and everyone was being loud, so I couldn't hear what they were talking about. She was standing very close to Danny, and talking into to his ear. I was getting really irritated. I knew I couldn't just leave, or go somewhere else, but I could go to the bathroom. Usually, I ask Danny, but I was so irritated; I felt he forgot I was there. I got up, I didn't look at him and started to walk toward the bathroom.

"Where ya goin'?"

"I gotta piss."

When I got into the bathroom, I was shaking. Not just because I was angry, but because I thought I probably made him mad. I was behaving like a child, and I knew it was wrong. I thought I'd better go pee, and get back out there. She was still there when I returned, and I didn't look at either of them. Marie came over, and stood next to her. We're not allowed to interrupt any member, so she waited patiently for a break in the conversation (on Danny's end). Marie whispered something in her ear, and the woman excused herself and left our table.

"Danny, do ya need anything, hun?"

He didn't answer her, he just gave her a smirk, and a head gesture to leave the table.

"Marie likes ya."

"Really? Good, I'm glad. I like her, too. How do you know she likes me?"

"Most of the women around here don't like Laura, cuz she's a patch-whore. Marie just got rid of her for ya."

"Maybe she did it for us."

"Yeah, maybe. Come here, baby."

He turned in his chair toward me, and I stood and went to him. I pressed by body into him between his legs, put my hands on his strong thighs and looked at him. He kissed my nose.

"I know that pissed ya off, right?"

"Yes, it did."

"I let it go on, cuz I wanted to see how ya dealt with it. What did ya wanna do, but knew ya shouldn't?"

"I wanted to punch her in her face, or at least tell her to get away from my man."

He laughed, shook his head and pointed his finger at me.

"That probably woulda been funny, but it wouldn'ta been good. If ya woulda asked me to use the bathroom, like usual, that woulda been enough to let her know that yer mine. Yer a little kitty cat, ain't ya?"

"You're right, of course. I was just so irritated, I thought it was best to remove myself."

"That was fine for tonight, but I don't want that to be the way ya handle things in the future. Keep in mind, Marie isn't always gonna be around to help."

"Can we talk more about this later, when we're alone?"

"I think that's best."

J.T. was going to pick out a cue stick, so I was going to be able to watch him play serious pool, rather than him teaching me.

"Is J.T. a good pool player?"

"He's pretty decent."

"Do you shoot pool?"

"Yeah, I shoot."

"Maybe you and I can play sometime?"

"That could be interesting."

He gave me that naughty smile of his, and patted my behind.

"Let's watch the pool game."

I sat down on the chair to his right, and we watched J.T. shoot. He was very good. He ran the table for four games, and then B.J. came and sat at our table.

"How's J.T. doin'?"

"He's undefeated for four games."

"Ya gonna challenge him? I'll stay with Abby. It'll be fun to watch ya boys play each other."

Danny told J.T. he's got the next game. The guys that were in hearing distance, got very boisterous, hootin' and hollerin.

"What's going on?"

"My boys are very competitive, and they're both very good at pool. It's good entertainment. You've seen how they are with each other. They can get a little rough, but it's all in fun, so don't ya worry, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

"I gotta get my cue stick from the lounge."

"Wow, he has his own cue stick; he must be good."

"Before he started the trucking business, he used to make all his money shooting pool."

"Oh, really?"

J.T. won the game, and now he was waiting for Danny to rack. Danny was screwing his cue stick together, and then he took a few shots at the balls that were left on the table from the previous game. God, he even looked sexy shooting pool; muscular arms, and that fine muscular ass of his. The first game was pretty close, but J.T. won. He'd been on a roll all night.

"This is the last time I'm rackin' for ya, fucker."

Since Danny lost, he bought shots for both of them. Danny racked for another game. He's very serious, and focused, when he's shooting pool. I can understand why some people think he's grumpy, or unapproachable. Even though he's very handsome, he also looks intimidating, except when he smiles. J.T. broke, and the eight ball fell, which is an automatic win. The place went wild, and J.T. just smiled.

"Ya gotta be shittin' me! What the fuck?"

Danny bought shots, again, and then racked.

"Daddy, can I go give Danny a kiss for good luck?"

"Sure darlin', hurry up before J.T. breaks."

B.J. yelled Danny's name, and I ran to him.

"How about a kiss for good luck, baby?"

He handed J.T. his cue stick, and I reached up around his neck. He put his arms around my waist, and we kissed deeply (I heard yells of 'woohoo' and whistling). We swirled our tongues together, he sucked my tongue, I sucked his, and then he gave me two small closed mouth kisses. I returned to our table to watch.

J.T. broke, and didn't make any balls in. Danny shot at stripes, and ran seven consecutive shots, but missed the eight ball. The crowd murmured 'Ugh' in unison. J.T. shot, and missed. Danny shot at the eight ball and made it. The crowd whooped it up for Danny's win.

"All right, that's it, no more fuckin' kisses, ya fucker!"

Everyone was laughing. J.T. bought shots for his loss, and then racked. Danny won most of the games that followed; J.T. won a few, which was good. I was starting to feel bad for him. J.T. won the last game, and Danny told him, it was his table; he was done shooting for the night. He came back to our table, broke down his cue stick, and put it away in its case.

"You're really good, baby. I'm impressed."

"Meh, must've been the kiss."

"Good job, son. Hey, J.T.'s had enough shots, don't ya think?"

"Yeah, I'd say so. Should we try to put him to bed?"

"Yeah."

"Go wait in our room for me, okay?"

"Okay, baby. Good night, Daddy."

I gave B.J. a kiss and a hug, and headed to Danny's room. On the way, I passed the bathroom, and that patch-whore Laura was stumbling out, drunk. She smiled at me, and said "Hi", but I ignored her and kept walking.

"Hellooo?"

I ignored her again.

"What a cunt..."

That was it, I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and caught up to her. I pushed her against the wall and got in her face. I saw someone heading toward us quickly, to stop any altercation.

"That's right, I am a cunt! I'm Danny's cunt, and don't you forget it!"

It was Marie who came over, and she heard what I said to Laura. She had a smirk on her face.

"Good night, Marie."

"Good night, hun."

I turned around and headed to Danny's room. After I entered his room, I sat down on the couch. Danny decided to rearrange the furniture, so now the couch and both chairs faced the bed, rather than an empty wall, which is where he was planning on putting the stereo system.

I thought about what had just happened. The door to the lounge is close to the bathroom, and not far from the main bar. When I pushed her against the wall, I didn't consider that it was in plain view by almost everyone. I wasn't very quiet when I yelled at her, either. I didn't know if I should tell him, or if I should wait to see if he says something, first. I thought I'd just wait, to see if I could tell if he was mad, when he got here.

I heard him come in, and I was so nervous. Uh-oh, he looked really mad. He didn't say one word; he didn't even look at me. He took his vest, gun, and harness off. He hung up the vest and harness on the coat peg. He checked the chamber in the gun, and made sure it had one in, like he always does. He walked up the platform to the bed, and placed the gun on his nightstand. He still hadn't uttered a word, or looked at me. He sat on the bed, removed his boots, stood up and removed his pants and briefs, and put on sweatpants. He picked up his jeans, and leaned up against the wall.

"Come here, please."

I walked to him, while he slipped his belt out of the belt loops of his jeans. I stopped as soon as I got to the top of the platform on his side of the bed, at the foot. He still hadn't looked at me. Oh God, this can't be good, is what I thought. He put his jeans down, and folded his belt in half, and stared at the floor.

"Remove yer clothes... Everything."

I slowly removed my boots and set them down on the corner of the platform, unzipped the legs of my chaps, unbuckled them, removed them and set them down next to my boots. I slowly removed my babydoll tank, panties and set them atop my chaps. I stood there naked, and feeling very exposed.

"Closer."

He waited for me to take a few steps closer to him. Then, he looked at me. He walked up to me, and with the folded end of his belt, he lightly ran it across my lips. He lightly ran it down my chin, my neck, my left breast and then flicked my left nipple a few times. He ran it from my cleavage, down my belly, then to my pussy, tapping it a few times.

He dropped one end of the belt, held the other end in front of my waist with his right hand, walked around behind me, reached through the space between my thighs and crotch with his left hand, and pulled the belt through, and raised it to my waist. He lifted the belt with both hands, until it was tight against my pussy and ass. He slid both ends to my right side, and grabbed both ends together high on the right side of my waist. He stood behind me, and used it like a handle for my body. He positioned me two feet from the wall, turned me to face it, and used his foot to move my feet two-feet apart.

"Hands on the wall."

He dropped the end of the belt from my frontside, and slowly pulled the belt from between my legs, through the back. He folded it in half again, touched the back of my neck, ran it down my back, across my left ass cheek, and then across my right ass cheek. He whipped right on my left ass cheek, and whipped left on my right ass cheek. My ass cheeks stung, and then tingled.

"Did ya feel better, after ya did what ya did?"

"She called me a cunt, Danny."

He whipped my left, and right ass cheeks again, the same way. He pressed his body against mine, and leaned his head over my left shoulder.

"Ya are my cunt, baby, and don't you forget it."

I felt his fingers grab, and slowly twist the end of the plug in my butthole, and then I felt pressure, as he slowly removed it.

"Don't move."

I heard him open his nightstand drawer, and I heard a wrapper sound and then he returned to his position behind me. I felt his finger put a lot of lube on my butthole, then he gently inserted his finger in and out a couple times. Next, I felt the head of his cock against my butthole.

"Danny..."

"Just like when I put the plug in, breathe and relax."

He slowly, and gently eased the head into my butthole, and it hurt. The pain took my breath away; I couldn't speak. I slammed my palm against the wall. Once the head was in, I felt his fist around the shaft of his cock, and against my butthole. I felt so stretched and was afraid of what was to come next. He paused, holding it there for quite a while, rubbing my butt cheek with his other hand. I couldn't tell him 'no', but I wanted it to stop.

"It really hurts."

I tried to stand up and pull away from him, but he placed his arm around my waist and held me in place.

"It won't hurt if you relax, baby. Breathe for me. Shh... relax."

He started to slowly push and pull his cock out in small increments, going deeper each time, until his entire cock was buried in my ass. Once the head was deeper, it didn't hurt as much, and I was able to relax. He slowly, and gently made inward thrusts, and I could feel his balls tapping against my pussy. There was no longer any pain, and it started to feel really good. I arched my back, giving him more access and also started to moan from the pleasure. Once he knew it was no longer hurting me, his thrusts became stronger, deeper and faster.

"That's my tight little ass, isn't it?"

"Oh... yeah..., it's yours."

"Now yer mine completely."

"Oh... baby... ahh..."

He fucked my ass, and I came. I didn't know that was possible. I came several times, before he was finished. He was very gentle pulling out, especially the head. After I stood up straight, I turned to him and saw he was wearing a condom, and still hard.

"It's cleaner this way; I don't want a shit-dick. Plus, it makes it more comfortable for ya.

"Grab the plug, and come to the bathroom with me.

"Put your hair up, in a ponytail."

He removed the condom and threw it in the trash. He washed his cock with a washrag at the sink, and then he washed the plug.

"Turn around, and bend over."

He felt my butthole with his finger, and it was still lubed up pretty well. He gently inserted the plug into my ass, used the washrag and cleaned up the lube that was around my ass. He grabbed my hand, and led us to the bed.

"Stand at the foot of the bed, and wait for me."

He walked to his side of the bed, and I heard him slide something across the floor. I heard something like metallic items, and then the sliding noise again. He walked over and stood in front of me. He was holding the black leather wrist cuffs, and two larger black leather straps with buckles and rings on them. He gently put the wrist cuffs on me, making sure they were snug. He took one of the larger straps, slid it between my thighs and around my left leg. He slid it as high as it would go, then buckled it at the back very snug. He did the same with the other identical strap, but on my right thigh. He connected my left wrist to my left hip, and then connected my right wrist to my right hip. He grabbed a throw pillow from the bed, and laid it at his feet.

"Suck my cock."

I kept my eyes locked on his, and sucked his whole flaccid cock into my mouth, pulling and sucking, while it grew in my mouth, and on my tongue. Once it reached my throat, he wrapped my ponytail around his left hand, and held it in his fist. He used it as a handle to guide my rhythm and tempo. When he was close to cumming, he released my hair, clasped his hands behind his neck, and watched me accept his offering.

"I love watchin' ya feed from my cock."

He pulled out of my sucking mouth, when he was finished cumming down my throat.

"Lie down on your back, in the middle of the bed."

I rocked onto my heels, stood up, sat on the bed and scooted into position.

"Scoot up a little more."

He crawled between my legs.

"Spread yer legs wide for me. Bend yer knees and lift them up high."

He sucked my clit into his mouth, and lightly nibbled on it with his teeth. He released it slowly, letting it pass through his toothy grip. He hardened his tongue, and pressed hard against my clit, running the tip of his tongue up and down, throwing a few tongue flicks into the mix. I began to cum, and then he sucked my clit back into his mouth, deep and hard. Inside his mouth, the hard tip of his tongue danced all over my clit. I let out many cries of pleasure, as my orgasms flowed, one after another.

"Can ya feel the difference, with the plug in?"

My mouth could hardly form words, but I managed something affirmative. He rose to his knees, I wanted his cock inside my pussy so bad, but instead he crawled up my body, kissed my left breast, and then sucked the nipple, nibbling it with his teeth. My clit was still pulsating from the multiple orgasms, but when he was rough with my nipples, I felt it in my clit. He kissed his way over to my right breast, then sucked the nipple, nibbling it with his teeth.

He rose to his knees again, and I was eager for him to enter me, but he lay between my legs, and pleasured me with his mouth, again.

He rose to his knees, yet again; surely, he would now give me what I needed so badly. He crawled up my body, kissed my mouth so soft, and slow. I opened my mouth panting, because I could feel what I yearned for, brushing against my pubic hair. He ran his tongue all around the perimeter of my lips. He hovered his open mouth over mine, breathing in my breaths, as he looked deep into my eyes. I licked his lips, and he pulled away and hovered again. I tried to kiss him, and he pulled away and hovered again. I lifted my hips to try to get the head of his cock into the opening of my pussy, but he pulled back.

I let out a long sigh, and submitted, and then he kissed me deep, and hard, swirling his tongue around mine and sucking my tongue. He angled his hips to line up his cock with my craving cunt. He waited to see if I would take the bait, but I didn't.