Abby's Ride Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They said the food should be here in about an hour."

"Dad, why don't ya take a break for a bit?"

"I'm okay, son."

"No, I'm serious. Ya look like you could use it. Ya know, she's got great hands, how 'bout a massage?"

Before he could say 'no', I walked over to B.J., and grabbed his hand.

"C'mon Daddy. It won't take long and you'll really enjoy it."

"Well, how can I say 'no' to this sweet thing?"

He stood up, and I led him to the big leather couch.

"I can do a better job, if you take off your shirt, and maybe you'd be more comfortable removing your boots?"

"Son, only officers allowed in for now."

Danny opened the door, and told the guy on guard. B.J. removed his gun, harness, and t-shirt. He lay on his stomach on the couch. I sat on the edge, and removed my heeled boots, then I straddled his lower back. I didn't sit down; I just hovered. I worked his neck muscles, first. Next, I worked his trapezius muscles and they were so tight.

"Oh, Daddy. Your muscles are so tight. That's not good."

I worked on his deltoid muscles, next. Afterwards, I returned to his neck, and reworked his traps and delts, because they were so tight. I moved on to the other muscle groups in his back, and then I worked his lower back muscles along his spine, to help decompress the discs.

"You could use massage on a daily basis. I wish I had some massage oil; it would be so much better. Wait, is there any olive oil in the kitchen?"

"I'll have Jimmy get some massage oil from Kendal, when he stops there today."

"I'm gonna sit up now, darlin'."

I got off his back, and sat down next to him, after he sat up.

"Oh, that felt good. Thank ya."

There was a knock at the door, and Danny answered it.

"Jimmy's here; I gotta let him into the room. Baby, help Dad, with whatever he wants, okay?"

"Ya have strong hands, fer such a little thing. Thank ya for that; I do feel better."

"You're welcome anytime, really. You probably won't ever ask me, but would it be okay, if I ask you, especially if it looks like you need it?"

"Of course, darlin'."

"What if it's in front of someone?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

"Did ya have fun shoppin' today?"

"Yeah, until it down poured on us. That hurt."

"Yeah, it sure can."

"How in the hell do you guys ride in that? Danny didn't seem bothered by it, at all."

"He's been ridin' for years and he's pretty tough; or haven't you noticed?"

We both laughed.

"Is there anything else I can do for you? Do you need anything?"

"I think I'm good."

"I heard what Danny said, before he left. He said I was to help you with whatever you want. Maybe I didn't ask you the right question. Is there anything you want from me, Daddy? I think Danny would be pleased to see me doing something for you when he came back."

"Any man would be a fuckin' fool to not want somethin' from you."

"You haven't fucked my mouth yet; would you like me to suck your cock?"

"I heard ya can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

"That could've come from either one of your sons, but I would bet it was J.T."

"I'm not tellin'."

"Aha, then it was J.T., because Danny wouldn't mind, if you told me he said that."

He stood up, put his shirt, harness and gun back on, then unfastened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He removed his pants and briefs and sat down.

"Yer an intuitive, intelligent young lady. I wonder if Danny knows how smart."

I got up and kneeled between his feet and on his jeans. I put my palms on his strong thighs and ran them up to his groin. His cock jerked, I grabbed the shaft, looked him in the eyes, sucked the head and used my teeth on the fatty ridge at the bottom of the head. He took a deep breath in and put his right hand at the back of my head. B.J. was a gentle man; he was an alpha, but I couldn't see him doing some of the things Danny did to me. Danny was only gentle when he wanted to be. I slowly took his entire cock into my mouth, and into my throat, one inch at a time.

Danny returned to the lounge; he spanked my ass and told me I was a good girl. He sat down on a chair next to the couch, lit a cigarette and watched us. When I got to the very bottom, I licked the base, before I slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth, one inch at a time. I swirled my tongue around the shaft, and then the head.

Now that his cock was wet from my mouth, I began taking it in and out of my throat, deep. I swirled my tongue around the shaft, the head and the tip. He started to gently thrust his hips, to match the rhythm of my mouth on his cock. His eyes were still locked onto mine.

He growled and pulled my head closer, when his cock was all the way down my throat. I used my teeth to lightly nibble the base of his cock. I sucked the large head longer on its way out, and I sped up on taking his shaft in and out. He growled in pleasure and ground his hips. I would work in a few deep strokes of his cock down my throat, and return to the head. He let out a louder growl, and I felt his cock jerk. I took his cock in as deep as I could, while he unloaded his cum down my throat, and firmly held my head against his groin. When he removed his hands from my head, I slid his cock from my mouth, and he jerked his hips as the head passed through my tight lips.

"God damn, she sucks good cock."

"Yeah, she does."

B.J. stood up and pulled up his briefs and jeans. He looked much better, than earlier. I put my boots back on and lunch was delivered, soon after. We all went out to the main bar and ate. It was a nice bonding moment for me, with the members that were there. After lunch, Danny and I went to his room and he showed me the surprise he got for me; well surprises. I didn't know what he had ordered from the adult store, that couldn't fit on the bike today.

To be continued...