Abby's Ride Ep. 06

Story Info
Abby gets another "daddy".
9.3k words
3.6
4.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ yrs of age.

I would like to thank my editor P_Anderer for all of his wisdom and expertise, in helping me prepare this story for Literotica readers. These subsequent episodes are based on real life experiences, but have also been embellished.

~ ~ ~

This was technically day four of my 10-day stay with Danny.

When all the club officers, Danny and I came out of the lounge and into the main bar area, everyone was ready to ride.

"All right everyone, let's get goin'."

Chuck locked up the clubhouse, after everyone was outside. He briefly went over the rules of riding in a pack with everyone, since there were people there that were not members.

My ass was on fire still, from both of my punishments. Everyone got mounted on the bikes, and got staged to ride in the correct order.

We left the city limits and stopped at several bars. I stayed close to Danny, at his command. I had never been to a bar before, and these bars were frequented by bikers. I imagined they were much wilder than a typical bar. When we all walked into the bars, most patrons just stared at us. The owners and bartenders knew the guys and greeted them with hugs. I watched people very closely, and noticed the women looking and whispering to each other about the guys they found attractive. I had to deal with many of them flirting with Danny, right in front of me. After what happened today, I had to keep my mouth shut while he flaunted his enjoyment. I didn't think it was very nice of him, and tried very hard to show him it didn't bother me.

When he mounted the bike to leave the second bar, he grabbed my arm as I was about to mount.

"Hey... ya okay, baby?"

"Yeah, this is fun... why?"

"I thought ya might be a lil' mad at the flirtin'."

"You know what? I don't like it, because it's disrespectful to me. But, if you think someone else can give you better than what I do, then you go right ahead."

He yanked me close to him and lifted me onto his lap and gas tank, and kissed me deeply. He slid his hands around and under my ass and into my crotch.

"Why would I want any other cunt, baby?"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed my pussy against his abdomen, as he rubbed my crotch. As we were kissing, I heard the loud revving of motorcycle engines. We stopped kissing, and I noticed B.J. and other officers were waiting for us.

"Okay baby, get on the bike."

After several more bars, it was getting dark out. At the last bar, we stayed a little longer. It was the bar most of these guys frequented. Danny let me sit at a table with Marie and some of the other girls. Marie leaned over and whispered to me.

"See that table of women over there in the corner?"

"Yeah..."

"That one with the white bandana on... she used to date Danny, not long before ya came along."

"Oh, yeah? Is that why she can't stop looking at him?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you think she knows he's with me?"

"I'm sure she saw ya with him when we came in."

"She can look all she wants."

We laughed, but I kept a close eye on Danny's ex-girlfriend. I also watched Danny to see if he was paying her any attention. When we needed more drinks, I offered to get them at the bar. Danny saw me approaching, so he motioned for me to stand next to him. He put his arm around me, with his hand on my ass. He motioned to the bartender to come over.

"What do ya need, baby?"

I gave my order to him, and waited. He turned me toward him, and leaned over to take my braless nipple into his mouth, through my top.

"Danny..."

"Hush... it's mine."

He pulled down the front elastic neckline and exposed my breast and sucked my naked nipple. He slid his hand between my thighs and rubbed my pussy.

"I need to fuck ya, right now."

He stood up and grabbed my hand, my breast still exposed, and took me to the men's bathroom. He told Jimmy to stand outside the door.

He unfastened my jeans, pulled them down, along with my g-string and turned me around. He unfastened his belt and jeans and pulled them down slightly. He lifted me onto the vanity, slid my jeans down to my ankles, spread my thighs and began licking and sucking my clit. After making me cum several times, he lifted me off the vanity.

"Turn around and bend over, baby."

He rubbed the head of his cock over my slit to get it wet from my cum, and then guided it into my pussy. He grabbed my waist and slowly thrusted in and out of me, until I came once. He then started drilling his cock in deep, hard and fast. I continued cumming over and over.

He spanked my bottom while he fucked me, and it was loud and hard. I whimpered with each slap, because my cheeks were still tender.

"Cum for me, baby... fuck... keep cummin'."

"Oh god... oh... fuck..."

He grabbed my hips and began to release his load deep inside me, as he grunted and growled. He slowly pulled his cock out of me, after it stopped jerking.

"Turn around."

He lifted me back onto the vanity and licked my pussy clean. When we came out of the bathroom, I went to get our drinks from the bar, but they were gone. I returned to the table with the other girls, and Marie told me she grabbed our drinks.

"I'm sorry, but Danny dragged me away."

"I know girl, I saw Jimmy standing outside the john."

They all giggled, and then I joined in. I noticed Danny's ex-girlfriend was looking at me more. She must have figured out that I was his, and she didn't look pleased. After a while, I had to use the lady's room. When I finished, and came out of the stall, Danny's ex was standing in front of the vanity, looking in the mirror at me. I ignored her, and washed my hands.

"Ya know, he's just using ya. He'll leave ya soon enough, just like he always does."

Marie came rushing into the bathroom.

"Ya good, hun?"

"I'm real good. C'mon, let's go."

I heard his ex snort as we walked out. Marie apologized that she hadn't noticed his ex went to the bathroom right after me, and she said she shouldn't have even let me go by myself.

~ ~ ~

We had been sitting at our table and talking for a while. Danny came up behind me. He nuzzled his mouth next to my ear and sucked my ear lobe.

"Come outside with me."

We walked outside and around to the side of the building that had a line of trees along the side. He bent over and removed one of my boots.

"Take yer leg out of your jeans."

He unfastened his belt and jeans.

"Put yer arms around my neck."

He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he pressed me up against the wall. My pussy was still wet from an hour ago when he took me in the men's room, and his cum was still leaking out. He guided his hard cock inside me and nailed me. During the throes of passion, I noticed the other probate was periodically checking on us. Danny lasted very long this time, since he had just cum not that long ago. At one point, the probate lit a cigarette and leaned up against the front corner and watched us.

"He's watching us..."

"Good, maybe he'll learn somethin'."

I loved fucking him in this position; his cock was so deep inside me, and his thrusts were so hard. I came so many times. We were both panting and I was on the verge of screaming, as we had our eyes locked. I let out a squeal as he came deep inside my pussy, and then he kissed me deeply. Our tongues were swirling around each other's and we were sucking each other's tongue. He kept his cock planted inside me, while we kissed.

"Pull out those tits fer me."

He sucked each nipple, going back and forth between the two. He returned to kissing me, and sucked my nipple more, and I could feel him starting to thrust his cock into me.

"You're ready again?"

"Mmmm... yeah."

"My ass is going to be raw from this wall."

He put his hands on my cheeks as a barrier, and continued ploughing into me.

"Fuck, I love yer pussy."

"I love your cock... and I love you."

"I love ya, baby."

He kissed me deeply, while he fucked me. His mouth over mine muffled my cries of passion, as I came over and over. Suddenly, we heard a bunch of bikes start up. We heard someone yell at the probate, "Let's go!", and he yelled back, "I can't!" Then I see Nuts standing by the probate to see what he's talking about.

"Nuts is there, now."

"They won't leave without us. They'll just have to wait."

Nuts yells out to the guys on the bikes, and we hear them eventually all stop.

"Oh my god, this is embarrassing."

"Would ya stop worrying about it?... C'mon, cum fer me, baby."

Nuts walks closer to us, and says, "Ya need any help, brother?", and starts laughing.

"Fuck you, brother."

"All right, I'll leave ya to it. Just holler if ya need help."

Nuts left, and I was able to relax again. Danny was giggling, mostly at me, rather than Nuts. He was very strong, but his arms must've been getting tired. He had me cumming so much, but it didn't seem that he was getting close to cumming yet. He pulled out of me, and put me down.

"Bend over, baby."

I bent over and he entered my pussy from behind. He thrusted deep and fast, and was able to fill my pussy very quickly. When he finished, he pulled out, helped me stand up straight.

"Lick me clean, baby. I'm soaking."

I squatted in front of him, and licked our cum from his cock and balls. He offered me his hand to help me up, then pushed me against the wall. He kneeled down, lifted my leg over his shoulder and spread my outer labia. He licked my pussy clean, and then finished me off with some clit sucking.

"Get dressed, baby."

We walked to the parking lot, where everyone was waiting to leave. No one said anything about having to wait. Those that had gotten off their bikes, got back on and everyone started their bikes. Danny and I got on his bike, and we were off to the next stop.

~ ~ ~

Our next stop was a strip club. I had never been to one before. When we entered, it was very dark. The waitresses were topless. The stage wrapped around two walls and had three poles spread out with dancers on each pole. The bouncer seemed to know the guys, and ushered us to a special section which was roped off and very close to the stage. A waitress came to take our drink orders, after Danny and I sat on a leather sofa that faced the stage and was directly in front of one of the poles.

"Maybe ya can learn a few moves fer when ya dance fer me tonight."

"That's right... Nuts finished everything."

"I've been thinkin' about it all day."

"Has that what's got you so worked up today?"

"I can't tell ya how happy ya made me, when ya decided to stay. I thought I was gonna lose ya."

"You won't lose me that easy."

I watched the dancer closely. She wasn't very pretty, but she had a nice body and she danced well. After a little while, all three dancers rotated positions, with one leaving and a new one coming out. Some did more pole work than others. It was fascinating to watch. Danny gave me a bunch of singles and told me to tip the girls that I liked. I was nervous to go up to the stage and put a dollar into the dancer's g-string, so Danny came with me. He pulled at her g-string and waited for me to put the dollar in. She smiled at me; she must've known I was a newby. I was more comfortable tipping by myself after that. When the dancers rotated off the stage, they came into our section and mingled with everyone. They were very friendly, especially with the women. I noticed some of the guys walked away with some of the dancers.

"Where are they going?"

"They're getting private lap dances."

"What is that?"

"Should we get one together?"

"Do they only dance, or do they do other things?"

"It all depends on what ya want and what ya wanna pay."

"I only want them to dance."

"Ok, I want ya to pick which one ya want."

I selected a pretty brunette with a great body, and she danced well. Danny approached her and told her he wanted her to dance for both of us privately. She took us to an area behind the stage, which had about twelve private rooms. When we got inside and she closed the door, I sat down in a chair that was by the door, against the wall.

"I'd like to watch her dance for you."

"She can dance for both of us, baby."

"I'd rather watch you."

"Ok, baby."

I watched as she seductively danced for him, straddled his lap and put her hands on his shoulders and shook her tits in front of his face. She removed her lingerie items, one at a time and placed them on his lap. In a private dance, they strip completely nude, which I wasn't expecting. Danny sat still like a perfect gentleman, as he watched her. She leaned over and whispered into his ear.

"No, no touching."

"Okay, hun."

She smiled at me with a bow. I liked that she was very respectful of my presence. I didn't think I would have enjoyed it if she touched him. When she finished, Danny paid her and also gave her a tip. We went back out to where everyone else was in the roped off section. Danny went to talk to B.J., Chuck, Nuts and a few others, as I watched the dancers. He came back about a half an hour later. We ended up closing the strip club; it was very late. We all rode back to the clubhouse.

~ ~ ~

After we got back to the clubhouse and got drinks, the officers and a small handful of members and their ole ladies, including me and Danny, went to the lounge. Chuck had a probate guard the door. I'd come to learn that when a probate guards the lounge door, something sexual is most likely going to take place. They only allow members in during such a time who have 5 years or more in the club. Danny always sat in the big section, where the officers sat. Danny and I sat on the couch, next to B.J.; I was between them. B.J. and Nuts were the only ones, who didn't have an ole lady there. I could feel a vibe that I'd never felt before in the lounge. The guys are usually always very sexual, but it was much more than that. None of them could keep their hands off their ole ladies, and it was out in the open. I'd never seen the ole ladies so open and carefree about their sexuality in this environment.

Danny turned me and pulled me onto his lap, and slid my top off. He grabbed my breast and started sucking my nipple. B.J. lifted my feet across his lap and began rubbing my calves, then moved to my thighs. He slid his hand down to my feet and removed my boots and began rubbing my feet. Danny unfastened my jeans.

"Slide your jeans off, baby."

I slid my jeans off, and when I got them down to my ankles, B.J. pulled them off completely. His hand ran slowly up my leg, and up between my thighs. He lightly ran his fingers over the front of my g-string, as Danny moved to my other nipple. B.J. slid my g-string over and ran his two big fingers along my slit and dipped them in, after I spread my thighs wide for him. He slid his index and middle finger along both sides of my clit and squeezed, as he stroked it slowly. I threw my head back, as both men pleasured me.

I heard Chuck tell Nuts that he could join him and Marie. He got up and went to their couch. Jan was on her knees in front of Fly, as he pulled his jeans down.

B.J.'s talented fingers scissored my clit to a sensitive state. He then slid those two fingers inside my pussy, and used his thumb to rub along my clit. As I came over and over, my hips rose and fell slowly with his thrusts. The only sounds that could be heard were heavy breathing and wet mouths and pussies; it was very erotic. B.J. kept his fingers in place, but shifted to kneeling between my spread legs. He leaned down and flicked the tip of his hard tongue over my clit very slowly, as his fingers pumped my pussy.

After I came several times, he sat up, slid his fingers out and sucked on them. He pulled off his boots and then unfastened his belt and jeans and removed his jeans and briefs. He kneeled between my legs, pushed up at the top of my outer labia with his thumbs and sucked my clit deep into his mouth. Danny put his arm under my knee and lifted it up and out towards the back of the couch, spreading my legs further apart for his dad. Danny started to suck my nipples very hard, and bit them softly. B.J. started tonguing my clit inside his mouth, and I started moaning louder from the intense orgasms.

"Ya ready for Daddy's cock?"

"Yes, Daddy."

B.J. stood up on his knees and guided his cock head to the opening of my pussy. He rubbed it in my juices to get it wet, slid it in and thrusted deep. Danny slid his hand down to my pussy and firmly rubbed circles over my clit. B.J.'s drives were hard, deep and fast. He had a very different attitude; he wasn't his normal gentle self. I felt his balls slamming against my butthole and the head of his cock hitting my cervix with every inward thrust. When he would slow down for a short while, he made only deep inward thrusts. I squealed each time.

"Ya like it deep, don't ya, darlin'? Tell Daddy what ya want."

"Harder, Daddy... harder."

"What else does yer little cunt need?"

"Fill... my... oh... fill me, Daddy."

B.J. normally took a long time to cum, but he was in rare form. He still fucked me for almost a half an hour, before blasting cum against my cervix. Danny kept rubbing my clit, even after B.J. slipped his cock out of me. He ran his fingers over the opening of my pussy and dragged cum up to my clit and scissored it hard and slow. He stopped sucking on my nipples and just stared into my eyes, as I came over and over.

"Take my boots off, baby."

After I took off his boots, he unfastened his belt and jeans and slid them down. I pulled them off for him. He scooted forward and leaned back, with his big cock proudly standing straight up.

"Come ride me, baby."

I straddled him and squatted over his cock. The head found its way and slid into my pussy very easily with B.J.'s cum still leaking out. He grabbed my butt cheeks and thrusted deep into my pussy and I rode him hard, moving my hips forward and back. I was still very aroused and my orgasms picked up from when B.J. was fucking me.

"Oh... god, baby... oh, yeah."

"Ya want more cum in yer pussy, don't ya?"

"Yeah... yeah, baby."

I rode his shaft, until he came deep inside me. He slid my feet toward the back of the couch, so I was sitting on his cock, still buried inside me. He began sucking my tits, and talking softly to me.

"Ya gonna dance fer me tonight?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Do ya mind if I invite Nuts?"

"I don't think I'm going to be very good. I'd rather practice, before you invite anyone."

"Ya don't have to fuck him; just dance fer us."

"No, it's not that, baby. I'm okay fucking him. I'm nervous about dancing for anyone else."

"Baby, I've seen ya dance, and yer already good. Dance fer us tonight."

"Okay."

"Let's get ya in the shower and dressed fer yer show."

I got up and off his cock, and we both got dressed. He went over by Nuts, who was sitting over by Chuck and Marie. He asked him to talk privately, and they stepped away. Marie looked like she had a good time with Chuck and Nuts. Her hair was a mess.

"Ya put on a good show, girl."

"I didn't realize anyone was really watching. I thought everyone else was... busy."

"Well, all of us finished before y'all did, so we lit up, sat back and watched."

"Oh... well, I didn't realize..."

"It's all good, girl. We enjoyed it."

Fly said, "It was like watchin' real good live porn. B.J. takes forever to cum, so we knew we'd have a show." They all laughed, but not in a bad way.

"Come sit on Daddy's lap, darlin'. Doesn't she sound like an angel when she cums?"

"Oh, Daddy. You're so sweet."

Danny and Nuts came back. Nuts said he was going to take a shower in the gym, and said his goodbyes. Danny told everyone we were going to his room; we said our goodbyes and left the lounge.

~ ~ ~

Once we got to his room, I got into the shower to clean off all the sex from the day. I came out of the bathroom in my robe and my hair wrapped up in a towel, and found Danny in sweatpants lying on the bed with my black vinyl corset, black vinyl thigh high platform boots, black garter belt, black stockings and my nipple and clit jewelry.