Abby's Ride Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm assuming dramatic make-up and... hair down?"

"Perfect, baby. Ya get that done, then I'll put the jewelry on ya and help ya get into yer outfit."

When I returned from doing that, I walked up the platform to the bed.

"Lie down on yer back, baby."

He sucked on my nipple long and hard to get it erect, and then attached a nipple clamp. He repeated that to my other nipple and attached the other nipple clamp.

"Let's see if I can get the clit clamp on as good as Chuck."

I spread my legs wide for him. He licked my clit softly, and then flicked his tongue over it to get it aroused. He sucked my clit deep into his mouth, and placed the clamp on, then released my clit from his mouth and looked to make sure it was attached correctly.

"Looks good to me; how does it feel, baby?"

"It's snug, but it doesn't hurt; it feels good."

"Stand up, so I can dress ya."

He sat on the edge of the bed, and he put the garter belt around my waist. He sinched up a stocking and held it down by my foot for me. I balanced myself on his shoulders, lifted my foot and inserted my toes. He slid it gently onto my foot, up my calf, over my knee and up my thigh. He connected the garter to the front, and then did the same with the other stocking.

"Turn around."

He connected the back of the garter belt to the stockings. He grabbed the corset and slid it around to my front. He set it just under my breasts, lifted them and pushed it up under them, then wrapped the sides around back. He laced up the back with the black ribbon through each of the tiny metal D-rings. After it was laced, he tugged on the laces, starting at the bottom and when he got to the top, he secured the ribbon.

"Turn around."

I turned around, and he inspected me.

"Go get a black g-string... yer short black skirt... and the short black blouse that ties in front."

I went to the closet, grabbed the items and brought them to him.

"I want ya to keep yer stockin's on and yer corset, but ya gotta have stuff to remove."

He held the g-string low, so I could get my feet in, and then he slid it up. He did the same with the skirt. He also put the blouse on for me and tied it. He stood up and stepped back to inspect me again.

"Okay, let's get yer boots on. Sit down on the edge of the bed."

He put a boot on my foot and zipped it all the way up, and did the same to the other. He offered me his hand to stand up. They made me really tall, but he was still taller than me.

"Let's see how well ya can walk in those. Be careful down the platform."

He held my hand as we walked down the platform steps. I walked around, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.

"I have a cassette with dance music. Could you put it in for me?"

"Sure, baby... ya have been thinkin' about this, haven't ya?"

"There's only a few songs on there. Maybe you could put a good station on the radio after the last song."

There was a knock at the door. Danny answered it and Nuts came in wearing sweatpants and carrying a case of beer.

"Put the case in the fridge, and then help me move the two leather chairs close to the pole."

Danny adjusted the lights so everything was very dim, except the light that was directed onto the stage and pole. Nuts sat down in one of the chairs and settled back with a beer and a cigarette. I walked up to the stage and put my hand on the pole.

"Nuts... I'm a little nervous. I've never done this before."

"Abby, ya could just stand there and take yer clothes off, and I'd enjoy it."

"It's just us, baby. Don't be so worried."

Danny started the music, and my first song was "All Right Now" by Free. It was a rock song and I thought it would be easier to start out with something more upbeat. As I danced, I slowly untied and removed the blouse, exposing my tits with the pretty nipple clamps with dangling black gems. The next song was "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye, and I did a more seductive dance. With my back to my audience, I bent all the way over with my legs together and slowly removed my skirt, and wiggled my butt. I picked up my skirt and threw it at Nuts.

The next song was another from Marvin Gaye, "Sexual Healing". I did another seductive dance and used the pole a little. Facing my audience with the pole in front of me, I put my hands on it and squatted down slowly, spreading my thighs wide and running my pussy along the pole. I stood up slowly and then walked over to Danny, stood between his spread thighs and turned around, spread my feet apart and bent over, arching my back. He slapped both of my butt cheeks, one at a time, then leaned forward and buried his face in my bottom. When he sat back, I walked over to Nuts and leaned over him with my hands on the armrests of the chair and shook my tits in his face. He leaned forward and buried his face between them. When he sat back, I walked to the stage and sat on the edge and removed my g-string and threw it at Danny. I spread my thighs wide and gyrated my hips, showing off the pretty dangling gems on my clit clamp.

"Oh... fuck... brother, this is better than any strip club."

"Thanks for all yer hard work and gettin' it done. It looks great."

"Damn, brother. This is fuckin' hot... she's really somethin'."

"She was nervous that she wouldn't be any good, can ya believe that?"

"Fuck... she's better than some of the strippers... prettier, too."

"After this song, we're going to adjourn to the bed."

"Okay, brother. Thanks for letting me see the entertainment."

"The entertainment isn't over yet... unless ya got somewhere else to be?"

"What time is breakfast, brother?"

After the song, Danny and Nuts got up from their chairs and held out a hand for me. I took one hand in each of mine, and they walked me up the platform and to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, and they both unzipped my thigh high boots all the way down and slipped them off. Nuts handed Danny the boot he removed, and he set them gently on the floor in front of my nightstand. Danny removed his sweatpants, and Nuts did the same. They both stood in front of me with full erections.

"Nuts is a lot like Daddy, so I know what he wants right now."

Danny walked over to his nightstand and took out a condom and lube and placed them on the edge of the nightstand. He got on the bed and lay on his side, and patted the bed next to him.

"Come lie on your back over here, baby."

I scooted over next to him, and he put his arm under my head and around my shoulders. Nuts crawled onto the bed and knelt at my feet.

"Open those legs wide for me."

Before I had my legs spread, Nuts dove in and started licking along my slit. Danny began sucking my nipple and rolling the other between his thumb and finger. Nuts spread my outer labia, licked along my inner labia and flicked the tip of his tongue over my clit that was captured in the clamp. I started cumming very quickly as he continued. After I came several times, he slid two fingers into my pussy, and I was very wet; he started pumping his fingers in very deep, as I came over and over. While Danny was sucking my nipples, he was watching everything Nuts was doing.

"Okay baby, lemme remove that clit clamp."

He gently removed it and my clit felt a huge rushing sensation.

"Ride my cock and face Nuts."

Nuts stood on his knees and I got up to mount Danny, as he spread his thighs. Danny guided his cock to the opening of my pussy and I slid down his shaft. Nuts lay down between our spread legs and just stared at our union. He used his thumbs and swept in upward strokes on my outer labia.

"Fuck... yer pussy is so beautiful... and it's so sexy with a cock buried in it. I'm gonna... suck. The. Fuck. Outta yer clit."

Nuts, like B.J., had a fascination with eating pussy. He was very good at it and it was amazing having Danny inside me and Nuts attached to my clit. They both worked my pussy together for a very long time. Danny was getting close to cumming and let Nuts know...

"Okay, brother... it's time. Baby, can ya clean me off, so I can put a condom on?"

I dismounted him and sucked his cock and licked his balls. He grabbed the condom from the nightstand, opened it with his teeth and rolled it on. He grabbed the lube and put some on his cock.

"Straddle me, and bend over."

I got up and straddled him in reverse, giving him access to my bottom. He slowly inserted a well lubed finger into my butt several times and lubed up my butthole. I heard him set the bottle down on the nightstand, so I positioned myself squatting over his cock for rear entry. He gently slid the head in and I lowered myself down his shaft. Once I took him in, Nuts approached us between our spread legs on his knees with his fist stroking his cock. I was prepared for him to fuck my pussy, but he bent over and sucked my clit into his mouth again. He slid his hands under each of my butt cheeks and held me while he ate my pussy. It was a whole different experience having Danny in my ass, while Nuts was eating me out. They had me cumming in less than a minute and I could barely keep from grinding my hips, trying to get Danny's cock deeper.

"Brother, keep her ass still or I'm gonna blow right now. You can eat her pussy after, all you want."

Nuts got up onto his knees and grabbed his cock to guide it into my pussy.

"Ooh, yeah... fuck."

Nuts slid his cock all the way inside me, and thrusted inward only, deep and hard. Danny was not thrusting into my ass, he just kept his cock planted in it. I started cumming from Nuts' deep thrusts, and then he began thrusting in and out at a medium pace. He alternated his thumbs and made upward sweeps along my clit. My moans quickly turned into squeals, as Nuts' thrusts got faster and faster inside my pussy and Danny started thrusting into my ass. After about five minutes, Danny growled as he shot his load up my butt. Nuts continued fucking my pussy for several minutes, and then his body stiffened, his teeth clenched and he groaned as he planted his seed inside me.

After Nuts finished cumming, he pulled his cock out and lay on his back.

"Abby, come ride my face."

I lifted up slightly and Danny gently removed his cock from my ass, removed the condom and disposed of it. I crawled over to Nuts and he wanted me to squat over his mouth and face him so he could play with my nipples. He ran his tongue over my inner labia, inserted his tongue into my pussy, lapped at it and licked my pussy lips. He furiously flicked his stiff tongue over my clit and gently removed one nipple clamp, and then the other. He lightly brushed his fingers over my tender nipples, as he flicked my clit. I began to cum, rocked my hips over his mouth, so his tongue flicks ran along my clit, back and forth. I felt pain and pleasure when he started to pinch and roll both of my tender nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I put my hands over my breasts, and then he sucked my clit hard and deep into his mouth and I gasped. He released my nipples, slid his hands under and around my thighs and placed them on my butt cheeks. He squeezed my butt cheeks firmly, pushed and pulled my hips to a rhythm he desired as he licked, flicked and sucked my clit.

Danny was lying next to us and watched me very closely. My orgasms got more intense and Nuts' hold on me grew stronger. My clit became so sensitive that I felt I couldn't take any more stimulation, so I pulled away from Nuts, but he slapped my butt hard and pulled me closer with an even stronger hold. I looked at Danny with a pleading expression as I came hard; He smiled at me, reached out and pinched my nipple.

"Relax and breathe deep, baby. Ya have to ride it out. He ain't stoppin' yet."

"I... I can't... I... don't... I..."

"Shh... I know ya can do it, baby."

I felt like my clit was going to explode and Nuts was determined to keep going. I tried to concentrate on my breathing, but now I felt like I had to piss. As I tried to not piss, my orgasms grew in intensity and I began to scream.

"C'mon baby, relax and let it go."

"But... I have... I have to pee."

"Let it go..."

Nuts started grunting, nodding his head and his eyes were open really wide. He wanted me to piss in his mouth. I stopped trying to hold it in and bore down. I wasn't sure, at first if I was peeing, but I felt a relief in my clit. Nuts suckled my clit and started swallowing over and over. I continued to cum as he suckled and drank from me. He stopped drinking, but he kept eating my pussy. After what seemed like a half an hour, I felt the urge to piss again and my clit was getting overly sensitive. I bore down again, but nothing seemed to change like before. I tried to pull away from Nuts, but he kept a very tight grip on my ass. I looked at Danny and he leaned over, sucked my nipple, bit it and released it.

"Chuck told him that he made ya squirt, so Nuts wants to make ya squirt... he ain't gonna stop 'til ya do it."

"I... I do... feel... like I... I need to pee... again."

"That means yer close, baby."

Nuts was determined, and after flicking and sucking my clit, I did end up squirting from an extremely intense orgasm. He slowed down and softened his touch, but he did not stop. He rolled me off his face, put me on my back and spread my legs and lay between them. He continued to eat my pussy and make me cum over and over.

"I'd really like it if ya called me 'Daddy', like ya do for B.J."

I didn't respond to him, because I wasn't sure how Danny would feel about it. Nuts could tell that I was hesitant. He paused, pulled away slightly and looked at Danny.

"Brother... would ya mind?"

"I won't have a problem with it, as long as it's not in front of anyone else and only during sex. Ya also have to ask my dad, first. If he doesn't mind, then I'm good with it.

Baby, are ya ok with it?"

"Yes, baby."

Nuts got up on his knees and looked at me, and then looked at Danny. He moved to the side of the bed, grabbed his sweatpants and put them on.

"I'm gonna go talk to B.J. right now. I'll be back shortly, I hope."

"Now, brother?"

"I want her to call me 'Daddy' now. I can't wait until the next time ya invite me to yer bed, cuz I don't know when that'll be."

"Nuts... it ain't gonna be..."

"It's okay brother... she can get some rest while I'm gone. Either way, I'm comin' back."

Nuts left, but shortly after he did, there was a knock at the door. When Danny answered the door, he found Nuts, B.J., Chuck and two probates. They all came in, except the probates stayed outside of the door to stand guard. I was not expecting all of them, so I got out of bed and put my robe on and walked down the platform to greet them. I approached B.J. first and gave him a hug. He put his arms around me and grabbed both of my butt cheeks hard and pulled my body against his and he planted a long deep kiss on my mouth. He had never kissed me deeply before, so he surprised me. When he released me, he untied my robe and slid his hand between my legs. He ran two fingers along my clit, squeezed it, brought his fingers to his nose to smell them and then sucked them.

I approached Nuts and gave him a hug, even though I was just with him mere minutes ago. Lastly, I approached Chuck whose eyes never left mine since he entered the room. I hugged him and his hands cupped my breasts and he leaned down and sucked my nipples. He ran one of his hands along my belly, down to my pussy and stroked my clit. He brought his fingers to my mouth, released my nipple from his mouth and watched me suck his fingers.

"Come sit down on the couch, darlin'. I thought it best if we were all present for this conversation."

B.J. ushered me to the middle of the couch, and sat down next to me. Danny sat next to me on the other side. Nuts moved the chairs from the pole stage, and he and Chuck sat on either side of the couch; Nuts at Danny's end and Chuck at B.J.'s end.

"Son, Chuck and I have been talkin' and now that Nuts has made a request, I thought ya might wanna consider our idea. Since yer sharin' Abby with three officers and J.T., we were thinkin' it would be a good idea for us to have one key to yer room. Either me or Chuck could hold the key, it's yer decision. Since yer livin' at the clubhouse, I'm sure ya can see all the reasons this makes sense. If yer in the room and don't want any interruptions, just use the deadbolt and we won't be able to get in."

B.J. paused and looked at Danny, waiting for his response.

"That sounds like a huge invasion of privacy fer me and fer Abby. Dad, yer always welcome and don't need my permission or invite. Everyone else needs to check with me before ya even think about using a key to enter my room or visit Abby."

"Of course, son. That's not what this is about. It has more to do with when yer on the road or not here. If ya like, I will hold the key and it would only be used with my blessing in yer absence."

Danny looked at me for a long time, before he responded.

"We'll try it out for a short time and see how it goes. If there's any issue, the deal is off and I don't want any shit for it, ya hear me?"

B.J. smiled and looked relieved.

"Okay, now about Abby calling Nuts 'Daddy'. I don't like it and I don't think it's appropriate."

"Dad, if she doesn't do it in front of anyone and only during sex, what's the big deal?"

"I don't want it done in my presence, then... I'm her daddy."

"Okay... is that it? Nuts, Abby, are we good?"

"We'll let y'all get back to it, then. Darlin' I expect to see ya dance fer me next time, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy."

B.J. and Chuck gave us all hugs goodbye and left.

Nuts sat down in the middle of the couch and patted his lap.

"Come lie on yer tummy across Daddy's lap with yer pussy over my cock, baby girl."

I lay across his lap as instructed. He slowly slid my robe up, exposing my bottom. Danny sat in a chair and watched us.

"Arch yer back fer Daddy."

I arched my back and raised my butt. He slowly and softly glided his hand all over both of my butt cheeks. He squeezed them gently and then caressed them again. I felt him remove his hand from my bottom, and then I felt ten hard smacks on my butt. He again, slowly and softly caressed my butt cheeks.

"Sit up on yer knees, baby girl."

He untied his sweatpants and pulled out his hard cock.

"Do ya wanna suck Daddy's cock?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl."

I leaned down and wet the head of his cock with my tongue, then sucked the head. He thrusted his hips up and groaned in pleasure. He put his hand on my butt and ran his hand between my legs and began rubbing my clit. I licked along his shaft and then took his entire cock into my mouth, across my tongue and then into my throat. I sucked his cock in and out of my throat, as he thrusted his hips in rhythm. It was difficult for me to breathe when he was thrusting. I felt his cock get rock hard and knew he was getting close to orgasm.

"Okay... sit up on yer knees, and spread yer thighs... wider."

He scissored my clit firmly between two fingers and rubbed it slowly with his thumb as he talked to me. He had me cumming in less than a minute.

"Ya sucked Daddy's cock very well. That feels good, doesn't it, baby? Cum fer Daddy... Daddy wants to eat yer pussy, but I wanna fill my little girl's pussy first. Keep cumming, baby. I want yer pussy drippin' so Daddy can fuck ya good. I wanna feel yer cervix on the tip of my cock, so I can shoot cum deep inside yer pussy. Would ya like that, baby girl?"

"Oh god... yes... yes, Daddy."

"Good girl... yer so wet. Tell Daddy what ya want."

"I want... I want you to fuck me, Daddy... please."

"Come squat over Daddy's cock."

He kept my clit between his fingers as I got up, mounted him and squatted down over the tip of his cock. He grabbed his cock and held it while I slid down the shaft.

"Lean back with your hands on Daddy's knees, baby."

I leaned back, and his cock penetrated me so deep, as he thrusted. My tits were bouncing with each drive he made. I had many orgasms, as his cock knocked against my cervix. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me toward his chest. He scooted forward and held me while he stood up, as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us over and up to the bed. Danny soon followed and lay on the bed next to me, after Nuts crawled onto the bed and lay me down on my back. He grabbed my ankles, lifted and spread them wide as he drove his cock into me. Danny leaned over my breasts and sucked my nipples, alternating between both of them, as I came over and over. Nuts was pounding me hard and fast, and then slowed down to deep thrusts.