Abdel and Tony Chapter 16

Story Info
The coclusion, Tony’s contract comes to an end.
1k words
3.89
537
1

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been working as an HR manager for a year now and I have decided to stay with this company. I took the job offer that came straight after I finished my internship. I wanted to see if working in a day job was something for me. It is. I meet a lot of people every day and I get to make decisions. People actually listen to me when I say something.

Sometimes I miss working at the club. The money was much better and the tight community we had there is something I will never find again. We are all outsiders, people who are into BDSM. Most people do not get or like the concept of pain being pleasure and humiliation being a turn on. People think we are weird, freaks or sociopaths. Tony, John, Josie and a few others are still my best friends and whenever I go there for a drink it feels good to know everybody still remembers me. Sometimes I do consultancy for them. I used to take on a client every once in a while but I am getting married next year and I promised Leona I'd stop. It won't do, if someone found out about me being a Master. I would have some big problems.

Leona and I met while I was interning at this company. We dated for a month until I took her home and she looked around and wanted to leave immediately. I had cooked for her and all!

She told me there was no way a student like me could afford a house like this and a car like the one I was driving by making an honest living. She did not want to deal with a criminal. That's when I told her about the work I do and about owning a slave.

"Black people and slavery are not a good combination," was all she said. And then she left.

I was heartbroken. This was the girl I wanted to take home to meet my parents. I was sad but continued to focus on work and my studies. We kept meeting through work, though, and there was an undeniable connection. I told her that I would finish working at the club and the slave contract would be ending. She said she wanted to believe me because she really liked me but it was too much for her and she could not live with that.

A problem that solved itself was Harry. Harry loved being a cum rag so much that he paid to work at the club. The clients paid us too to use him. He loved to be pissed on, jizzed on, spat on and turned out to be a great cocksucker. People could fuck him hard and rough without complaining. With the commission system, John got 40% and I got 60% off all his earnings. I gave half of my commission to Tony. He deserved it for everything he had done to him. I end up with 10% of every pound he makes. I can tell you, it pays my monthly mortgage payments.

I found out that I was actually good at what I do, as an HR manager. I like it, I can really achieve things for people. The money is not that good but I am going to stick with it. There are a few other clients that I get commission on, so I'll get by.

Tony became Master Antony. I was right - the men fall for him and his looks: those blue eyes, his blonde hair, his shy smile. He kills them! He doesn't really like being dominant, he told me he would rather switch places with the slaves but he knows his worth. He makes a lot of money.

I taught him everything I know and when we worked together I could tell the slaves tried to test him so I had to teach him to beat, flog, kick or cane them again, harder. He learned to know when to stop, delicate body parts you have to be careful with, parts where yould go hard on. It did not do a thing for him, I could tell. It is just work for him.

He and John got together after the contract between me and him ended. Tony started a major in psychology. I can tell they are happy together, although Tony told me their sex life is a bit too vanilla for him. After the contract ended, the three of us sat down and talked. I told them Tony was free to go, that his apartment and his bank account were now all his and I loved them getting together.

I might have suggested that he contact Christian, again, and he did. He and Christian meet regularly and sometimes Raf or Simon join in and they humiliate and trample him just the way he likes it. Sometimes he gives them a tip. I wish I could join them, sometimes.

Finding myself, learning that there were more people like me saved my life. I was unhappy and scared. I felt like a freak. Who gets off standing on someone's balls, crushing and stomping them? John gave me a home and I will always be thankful to him. I truly hope he and Tony will make it.

Leona moved in. She has met John, Tony and Josie. She and Josie have hit it off, both of them having no interest in BDSM, at all. They delight in making fun of us. They became best friends and, with that, she got to know John, Josie's dad, and Tony. She saw that there was no real threat. Leona was afraid that she would not be enough for me and that I wanted someone to go hard with. I think she understands that I want to be with her and vanilla is good for me, too.

I love her. I love my life. I don't know how things will turn out. I miss part of my old life but the new one is so exciting, I can't wait for the future to begin.

Oh, the last day of Tony being my slave? Let's just say I gave him something to remember me by and he needed three days to recover. It was the best session we ever had. I thanked him for helping me through college, his support and friendship. He thanked me for giving him a purpose in life.