Abdel and Tony Chapter 15

Story Info
Harry get’s what was coming.
2.1k words
4.83
1.3k
1

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all excited for Friday when Harry had booked the cuckold session. John Insisted that we'd keep things professional and humiliating Harry would be our revenge. Claudia was working and I liked working with her, BDSM is a serious thing, especially as a Master/Mistress, but her sense of humor was always spot on.

I've done cuckolding with her before and we sort of had a dynamic between us that felt good and the clients really enjoyed. Most men like the woman to take charge and this is what we had read from Harry's stories as well. I had to act all surprised and make believe that this was the first time that I ever did this.

John was at the bar and the hostess led Harry to the bar where Claudia was waiting for him. Tony and I were in the office, not wanting Harry to see us. Claudia Chatted with Harry and John and they talked about boundaries, what did Harry want, what absolutely not and it became clear Harry really wanted to be humiliated.

Claudia took him to the " Living room" and when they got there her demeanor changed. She ordered Harry to strip and he was hesitant. Claudia slapped him on his cheek, telling him to get a move on "You worthless piece of shit."

Harry stripped but kept his briefs on. Claudia tried to rip them apart but did not succeed. She yanked it down though. She talked down to him and walked around him, looking at him with an arrogant stare. She used a stick to lift his dick and poke his balls. She then took the phone and called for John. John came with a collar and a Leash and put it on him. He came with a cock cage and Harry whined when John put it on, squeezing his balls. To complete the dressing of Harry Greene he put nipple clamps on his tits. He excused himself and left.

Claudia told him to get on all fours and walked to the fridge, getting out a bottle of white wine and poured herself a glass, tagging Harry along. She then walked back, sat on the couch and sent a message to me, telling me to come over for some fun. She told Harry that he would serve a real man tonight. She needed a real man too and Harry was just a pathetic excuse of a man.

I knocked and came in, dressed in a suit, tie and dress shoes. Harry looked at me, surprised, too flabbergasted to say something.

"Kneel and kiss his shoe slave" She ordered him.

"Who is this?" I asked, sticking to my role as Harry crawled to me and kissed my shoes.

"It is no one. It's my slave and now yours too"

I laughed. "That's hilarious, what else does he do?"

"Anything you order him."

I laughed. "Kinky, but I'm not into that stuff." If only he knew.....

We sat down on the couch, chatting whilst Claudia had him lying there, our feet on him. My shoes were on his face and I was messing him up a bit, laughing at him, degrading him. His cock was leaking like a running tap. I lifted a shoe, spat in his face and rubbed the shoe in it and ordered him to lick it, and he did.

I knew he must have felt weird that I was there but he was enthralled. This was literally his fantasy come true and he loved it. I made an excuse, saying I needed to take a slash.I got up. standing on Harry's head and throat when Claudia told me to wait. She called for John and he came and brought an urinal set.

She put the mask on him, the tube in his mouth and told me I could piss right there. I pretended not to want to, saying he must hate it and I felt pity for him but she asked him if he wanted his Masters' piss and he said he wanted it.

"That's groce!" I laughed.

"What a pervert. Beg me slave" I told him.

"Please Master, give me your piss, I need it master, please."

I slapped him hard. "You no my name you fuckin' loser. Beg me properly"

He started begging as if his life depended on it.

"Please Master Abdel, I desperately want to taste your piss, please do me the honour of using my dirty slave mouth as your urinal, please Master Abdel, please, I'll do anything"

I undid my belt, undid my fly and pissed in the tub attached to the tube strapped to his mouth. He had to drink and swallow fast as I had drunk a lot. He spilled some so Claudia started to flog him. His reactions made him move a bit and I hit his face and chest. After I was done Claudia ordered him to roll around in the spills and lick them from the floor.

There was a knock on the door and a punter entered, asking if this was where he could take a leak and get his cock sucked? We told him it was. We undid the urinal and tied Harry to a pole, on his knees. The punter, a man in his thirties, was pleased to get a free suck, -John had given them away- and was rough. He was fucking Harry's face hard, really hard, slapping him as well. We heard him gag and I flogged him telling him to behave and be a good cocksucker. The punter grabbed his head and held it, mouth all the way to his balls and he released himself. He did not pull out though. He kept his dick in for a few seconds until he sighed and emptied his bladder. Then he pulled out.

I hit Harry hard with a cane. "What do slaves say when a master has used them" Another strike with the cane.

"Thank you sir," Harry said crying.

The punter left, only to be followed by another one, a man in his sixties. He was not that aggressive but he pulled out too soon, creaming Harry's face. He pissed straight after, on his head and face, excusing himself. I told him not to worry, it was just a slave, to serve men like him. I made Harry thank him too.

I really wanted to trample Harry, because I loved doing it, but also because I wanted to hurt him. I took my sports bag and dug out my dirtiest sneakers.I had been playing football with my brothers kids and they were full of dirt and mud. Harry knew what was going to happen when I took off his cock cage. He did not say anything, as if he accepted this was going to happen. Claudia had left and I stepped on his chest, stomping around softly. He moaned, he took it rather well. I stood on his chest looking down at him. I started to wipe my right shoe in his face, making it very dirty. I did not even order him to, he started to lick it himself. I told him this was where he belonged, below my feet, like a doormat.

I walked to his stomach and noticed his dick was rock hard. I asked him again if he thought he was straight but there was not enough air for him to speak. I wanted to come. I shoved his balls on his belly and stepped on them full weight. He cried out in pain but I kept standing there, starting to rock back and forth, stroking my member. The two men from before came back in, together with John and Tony. Harry was in pain but his look at me was so intense and filled with pleasure. I started bouncing and couldn"t help myself.John had started wanking and I shot my load in his face, john did so too and then he pissed in his face.

The punters wanted to trample him too, the younger man stomping him hard. The older man needed help and I held his hand as he stood and walked on Harry.

" They said I could stand on his balls, are you sure I can do this?" he asked. I assured him he could and while he stood on Harry's chest I stepped on his balls again.

"You see? You can stand on it." I emphasized my point by stomping on them, Ignoring Harry's cries.

" Doesn't it hurt?" The man asked, as if he wasn't already standing on him and had his dick sucked and pissed on him.

I Laughed. "That is not your problem, If you want to, you do it. It has to do whatever we want."

"OK" the man said, getting off him and taking off his shoes and socks. "I want to feel it"

I held his hand again as he put his foot on Harry's balls and rolled them under his foot.

He giggled. "Feels nice." With that he stepped on it.

"I Can feel everything," He said. "This is awesome"

"Try stomping a litte, or rock back and forth a bit"

The man giggled, having the time of his life. The man could have stood there for another hour but I needed to wrap up and called over Tony.

When Harry saw him he froze.

"Abdel... Tony" He started.

"Shut up, wanker." I told him.

I ordered Tony to pull down his track suit and sit on Harry's face. I told Harry to rim him and he did. I told him to put his tongue in Tony's hole. He complied.

I did not want to make Tony feel bad, he was not a dom, but I wanted him to make Harry feel he was submitting to Tony. I took off Tony's cock cage and told him he could jerk himself. He did and the rimming must have been good because he looked like he was enjoying it and sounded like it too. He came quickly, on Harry's chest. I told him to walk Harry's dick and as soon as he put his foot on it Harry squirted crying saying he was sorry. I wanted Tony to piss on him but he could not. I did not make it. I made him spit on Harry's face and he did.

With that the session was finished. I pulled Harry up and gave him a bottle of water. He thanked me, and started to apologize again. I told him to shower and get dressed and to meet us at the bar and he should apologize to Tony. He nodded.

Later at the bar Claudia was back again, she had left to take care of another client, and she, John, Tony and I sat there waiting for Harry. When he came he was red as hell. He started to apologize to Tony and when I wanted to say something John held his hand up, silencing me. He started explaining things about BDSM to Harry and that what he had done was way off limits and he should have informed the authorities. Harry shrunk and John told him to kneel in front of Tony, and beg him for forgiveness. Harry did and to my suprise Tony ordered him to kiss his shoe. Harry complied and Tony told him he was forgiven but he should never disrespect another slave like that.

We kept talking and John asked him if he had liked the session. Harry's eyes lit up. He told him he had these fantasies for such a long time and doing this had made his dreams come true. It had been worth every penny and he was amazed at my dominance, he had really liked it when I had told Tony to do things to him. I laughed and told him that now he knew. We drank some more and chatted. He admitted that he wanted to do a gang bang once and have multiple men fuck him, deepthroat him and piss, spit and cum on him. I smiled and told him to make a booking and I'd give him a 10% discount.

I wanted to check in with Tony. he had done good and he told me he wanted to get back to some kind of work. I'd talk to John about it, maybe he could do something at the club. I still thought he could make a killing as a master and wanted to chat to him and John about it but they were both gone. I looked for them and could not see them everywhere. I just thought I would catch them later and went to the staff toilet, I had to piss again, in a toilet this time. As I walked past the store room I saw a light on and heard weird sounds. I opened the door and caught John and Tony, kissing passionately, both in a certain state of arousal. I excused myself, told them to have fun and not to worry and I closed the door.

I had a lot to get my head around.