ABDL Story - Amanda's Change Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda's classmates have had enough.
1.7k words
4.23
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kbbb
kbbb
6 Followers

Author's Note:

Hi, I'm used to frequenting the ABDL forums, but for some reason, the website is down, so I think I'm going to write a story and submit it here. Please tell me what you think because I probably won't continue writing if it gets little feedback.

All of the characters in this story are eighteen or over.

If you aren't familiar with the ABDL genre, it's a type of BDSM story where the character is humiliated and treated like a baby. This story is probably going to contain wetting, messing, and diaper changes, just a heads up.

___________________________

Amanda's Training

Junior college was supposed to be a good experience. It was a place to catch up on whatever you didn't learn in high school and a place to improve your grade point average and get good experiences. Unfortunately, that wasn't Charlie and Todd's experience.

Their classmate Amanda was a dangerous and very mean person. She often played very mean pranks on her teachers by baiting them to get angry and then recording it on her phone and getting them in trouble with the administration. She'd already gotten three teachers fired, and unfortunately.

She also had a habit of being just as mean to her classmates as she was to her teachers, teasing them openly and baiting them into fights and then recording them and getting them in trouble. No one really knew what to do with her or how to get her to stop. One day, Charlie and Todd had enough.

"We have to do something about that girl; she's messing up the whole class," Charlie said.

"Tell me about it; I haven't learned anything since I got here," Todd said.

While Chloe and her brother were talking, Amanda casually walked around and pulled Chloe's hair.

"Ow!" Chloe said with a wince. She rubbed her luscious brown curls and glared at the perpetrator. Amanda simply strolled away as if she didn't do anything, blonde hair bouncing behind her.

"I wonder what her problem is? You know, this isn't high school. Where does she get off acting like some kind of big disobedient toddler?" Charlie asked.

Todd suddenly gave his sister a knowing look. Charlie returned a raised eyebrow.

"I dunno, but I think you just gave me an idea, sis," Todd said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"What are you...planning?" Charlie asked with a look of curiosity.

"I'll tell you in chemistry class," Todd said with a mischievous laugh.

The two siblings went back to copying notes from the PowerPoint because the teacher had given up on teaching. Amanda had thrown the class into chaos by walking around, chatting, and pulling hair, so most of the students were too distracted to listen to a lecture.

Todd hated what Amanda was doing and couldn't stand the way she could just get everyone to stop concentrating on whatever was important. She was a white girl, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and this junior college was mainly comprised of non-white people. She was being casually racist and a bully by not allowing other students to learn and not allowing the teachers to teach. She had to be stopped.

While he was scribbling his notes, he took occasional glances at Amanda. He took out another piece of paper and wrote down quick notes about everything he knew about her.

"Let's see. She loves to be the center of attention; I think I have the remedy for that," Todd said to himself.

A few minutes later, Todd saw Amanda walking around munching on a bag of chips. "Hey! Give those back!" another student yelled.

"...and she likes to steal food from people," Todd said to himself in a whisper as his hand continued to brush the pen across the paper. While he was writing, the pen was suddenly snatched out of his hand. "Hey!"

Todd turned to see Amanda casually strolling away while twirling the pen in her hands. He ran to Amanda and grabbed his pen. "Are you so poor that you can't afford a pen?" Todd asked loudly.

Amanda suddenly looked around the room with a slight blush on her cheeks. "No...I have plenty of pens!" Amanda answered after a brief pause. She gave Todd his pen and walked off, holding her burning cheeks.

"She also hates being called out," Todd said as he finished making his list. Amanda did have plenty of school supplies; he'd checked. What he was about to do was the last resort. The students and teachers had been nice to her for weeks, and her behavior only got worse. She disrespected the other students, used racial slurs, and was a genuinely unpleasant person. Todd was finished trying to make peace.

A bell sounded, and the class filed out. Todd and Charlie made their way to the lab where, thankfully, Amanda was not going to be.

"Okay, so what's your plan?" Charlie asked hesitantly.

"Since she wants to act like a toddler so badly, I think we should probably let her body get in on the action, too," Todd said with a mischievous smile.

"I don't know if I'm following you," Charlie said.

"There are certain chemicals that when introduced to the human body can have some interesting effects. These particular chemicals act as sedatives and diuretics. I was looking it up on the internet; that's why they say 'do not ingest.'"

Todd read the labels on two vials of colored liquid and quickly grabbed them. "I think this is what we'll need. I'll just tell the lab tech that I need to use these during lunch for an experiment."

Charlie watched and nodded. "I hope you know what you're doing."

"Oh, trust me. I do. I just hope this all goes according to plan."

Lunch time rolled around, and Todd elected to eat his lunch in the lab. He took out a brownie from the cafeteria, mixed the chemicals, and put a little onto the brownie. "That should do the trick."

Amanda was in his next to last class, and she was not known to refuse free food. Todd placed the brownie on the corner of his desk and pretended to not be paying attention as Amanda walked around. As planned, she snatched the treat and started devouring it. "Hey!" Todd said weakly, "that's mine. Give it back."

Amanda, of course, ignored him and finished it in just a couple of more bites. Todd smiled inwardly and played innocent. This teacher took less of Amanda's crap, and it would be interesting to see how this would all play out.

About thirty minutes after eating the brownie and returning to her seat, Amanda started to wriggle in her seat. Todd watched as Amanda shifted uncomfortably every few minutes. She had her legs crossed tight and was rocking back and forth.

________

Amanda couldn't believe how much she needed to pee. She just went after lunch, but the urge was so strong now that she could barely hold it. The girl kept trying to psyche herself up and convince herself it was all in her head. She couldn't have a full bladder; she could usually go a whole day without needing the toilet.

She tried to ignore it and distract herself. She decided to concentrate on the lesson for once.

"Now class, we're going to talk about rivers and streams and flowing water." Amanda winced as she heard the science teacher's voice and visions of cool running water flashed in her head.

"No, no," Amanda said to herself. Thinking about water had made the pressure build even stronger. The dam was about to burst. Amanda looked to the door as she tried to distract herself from her aching bladder. She would have gotten up and ran out the door, but this teacher was super strict and might make her drop the class for leaving without permission. Amanda thought about raising her hand to ask, but the teacher probably wouldn't believe her because she'd already asked to go to the bathroom. The girl fought with her mind until her bladder couldn't take it anymore. "Hiss!"

A forceful stream of pee started running out of Amanda and hitting the floor. It sounded like someone was pouring water on the hard tiles. Students glanced over at the struggling girl and started to smile and laugh when they realized what was happening. In a few seconds, Amanda had completely soaked her pants and was left sitting in a puddle of pee. She sniffled in anger and embarrassment after the incident.

The teacher walked over. "What is the meaning of this?" she asked in an outraged tone.

"I...I," Amanda said.

"Obviously you did that on purpose! This is college, not kindergarten. If you want to pee in your pants, do it somewhere besides school!" the teacher yelled. The students chimed in with a chorus of laughter.

Amanda shriveled onto herself and shivered in her wet pants.

_______

Todd was watching the incident and smiled a little at his sister as Amanda was escorted to the campus nurse, shoes sloshing as she walked. He giggled to himself as he imagined how humiliated she must be, and she deserved every minute of it! Phase one was complete.

"What did we do to her?" Charlie asked in a whisper.

"If I got the dose right, she'll deal with a bursting bladder every twenty-five to thirty minutes due to the strong diuretics. The sedative should kick in a few hours after she gets home. If I did everything right, that should result in her wetting the bed. I've heard that she still lives at home, so that's even more potential for embarrassment if her mom finds out."

"Is that all? She's probably not going to learn her lesson after just one day of punishment," Charlie said dismissively.

"I plan to keep this up for as long as I can. I'll poison my food, make sure she steals and eats it, and then we'll watch the waterworks," Todd said with a grin.

"What happens after that?" Charlie asked with a look of curiosity. "I mean, if we want to make her into a toddler, she needs to do more than just wet herself."

"I know. I have a phase two planned after about her second or third day of pants wetting. It involves hallucinogens and muscle relaxers, though, and those are going to be a bit harder to find," Todd said.

kbbb
kbbb
6 Followers