The School Dress Code Pt. 01

Story Info
A small mistake at school lands Nik in a world of trouble.
2.8k words
4.25
73k
52

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This literature is purely a figment of my imagination and deals mostly with forced feminization and Abdl. If that is not your thing please don't read this piece.

******

This was my final year of school, and I couldn't be more excited to head off to college. I was looking forward to being in college next year and going to an ivy league school. Frankly, it should be a cakewalk. I am head and shoulders above everyone in my class. I am probably more intelligent than all my class combined. Compared to me they are just a bunch of babbling baboons. Even the teachers are no match for me. I have bullied the chemistry teacher Mrs. Smith so much that she has left our class in tears multiple times. She was too nice and weak so I loved how much power I held over her. I am proud that I can bully people with my brain. I have managed to save myself from bullying despite my small size as I often help people out with homework and assignments. However, it is quite evident that no one really likes me as no one from school showed up on my 18th birthday. They just want my help, so they leave me alone.

At home, I live with my 2 sisters, Alisha and Natasha, and my mom Julie. She is in her mid-40s and Alisha is 2 years older than me, and Natasha is about a year younger. Our father passed away when I was 4 years old and since then it has been just us. My mom works in a senior position at a huge multinational accounting firm. Alisha is in college and me and Natasha attend the same school. I have always been a bully to my sisters as well since they are no match for me in intellect and will never be. I seem to have gotten away with quite some horrible acts since mom really lets me have my way most of the time. I think she feels guilty about me not having a father figure in my life.

Today was a lazy Sunday evening and I just got done with laundry as I see Natasha about to wash a few of her favorite dresses. That's when I had a wonderful idea. I ran to my room and took out my bottle of phenolphthalein and ran back out. When Natasha went to get the detergent, I carefully added a few tiny drops to the laundry. Once she started her wash cycle, I knew in 30 minutes, my sister was going to get a wonderful surprise. And lo and behold, as soon as the washing machine and she pulled out her favorite white floral dress and let out a scream

"Mommmmmm" yelled Natasha and started to cry "Look what Nik did"

I was laughing my ass off. Mom came out of the bedroom and saw what I had done.

"Nik, this is too far, you shouldn't have done this. I don't want to see any such pranks in the future." Mom told me.

"Mom he needs to be punished in some way, talking to him is not enough," said Alisha sympathizing with her sister.

"It's okay dear, what is done is done." Mom replied

At this moment Natasha lost it. She suddenly snatched my laundry bag, ran to the door, and threw all my clothes out on the lawn. I ran out as fast as possible to stop her, but it was too late. It was raining heavily outside, and all my clothes were now getting wet in the rain and had mud all over them. I quickly ran and picked them up and shouted at Natasha.

"You bitch, look what you have done. I need to rewash them again"

"Serves you right" chimed in Alisha.

"You shouldn't be using such language Nik" mom was upset at my outburst.

I slowly walked in all wet from the rain and put all my clothes in the washing machine. Then I walked to my room all angry to get a change of clothes since I was completely soaked. This is when I realized my underwear was wet as well. I also didn't have any fresh underwear, as I had put all of them for washing, so I just went commando. Once the wash was done, I put all my clothes in the drier and tried to start it. But it just wouldn't. I tried a couple of more times but to no avail.

"Mom, what's up with the drier?' I yelled for mom's help.

She came in and tried a few times but got the same results. Alisha and Natasha also tried to help but failed as expected.

"I am sorry son, looks like we will have to call a technician tomorrow." Mom said.

"What the hell do you mean? I am out of clean underwear. If this doesn't get fixed tonight, what am I going to wear?"

"It's okay son, we will lay a couple of them out under the fan all night and I am sure they will be dry by tomorrow morning."

I begrudgingly accepted the idea. We had our dinner, and I went to sleep early since I wanted to be well-rested for my physics test tomorrow.

I woke up in the morning, well-rested and excited about my test. I knew I will have no trouble getting top scores. So I brushed my teeth and went out to the living room, where my underwear was drying. I checked each and every one that was drying and none of it was dry.

"Mom!!!" I ran to my mom's room and burst inside. "None of my underwear is dry."

She quickly came outside to check and obviously couldn't find a dry one. By this time, I was almost on the verge of tears. The commotion had made Natasha and Alisha come out.

"Mom I can't go to school today. If I miss my test, I won't have the first perfect score in school history."

"No, you won't miss your test. Go to your room and I will figure something out."

I stomped to my room not knowing what solution mom will come up with.

"Natasha, go into your room and get me a pair of your plainest panties." Julie said as Nik left.

Natasha's jaw dropped "what? Is Nik going to wear my panties?"

"We have no option. Both mine and Alisha's would be too big for him, only yours will fit." Julie said with a sigh.

Both Natasha and Alisha couldn't control their giggles as Natasha quickly ran to her room and emerged with pair of plain pink cheekini panties with white polka dots.

"Don't you have anything in white and plain?" Julie asked.

"No mom this is the plainest one I can spare." Said Natasha unable to control her giggles.

Julie slowly walked into Nik's room.

"Nik, I have a solution." And slowly showed him the panties.

"What mom!!! I cannot wear these. These are panties." Nik exclaimed in disgust.

"It's just underwear dear and I believe these will fit you perfectly. Both your and Natasha's waist is 26 inches. Why don't you try it? And remember no one will know."

"Mom, these are Natasha's, she will know for sure." I was still in disbelief.

"Don't worry, she won't tell anyone. And it is just for a day. Today the technician will fix the dryer and you'll have your underwear back."

I realized there was no point in arguing, so he begrudgingly grabbed the panties and went to get dressed. Once I was done showering, I slowly pulled up the panties and was surprised at how well they fit, actually better than my own underwear. But I doubt I would admit this in front of anyone. I got fully dressed in my school uniform of a white shirt and green trousers. I made sure there were no creases on my shirt or trousers. Our school is extremely strict about the dress code, and typical shenanigans of private schools. As I left my room, I saw my sisters standing there and grinning ear to ear.

"Come on brother, give us a peek." Shouted Alisha

"No one bothers him. And Natasha, I am warning you, not a word about this to anyone in school otherwise you are grounded for the year. Your brother could get into trouble for this and not to mention the bullying."

Both my sisters just turned away looking disappointed and went to get ready.

I and Natasha took the school bus and my heart was pounding since I knew my underwear situation however it more or less calmed down by the time we reached school. The classes passed quickly and the last class before lunch was the test and I was excited about it. As soon as I saw the questions I had no doubt in my mind that I would again get a perfect score.

David a below-par student was sitting behind me and 15 minutes into the test started to try to cheat from my paper. I moved in order to hide my answers. Once he failed to cheat off me, he whispered to Cathy who was sitting on the desk next to me.

"Hey Cathy, can you move your paper so that I can see?"

Cathy was a nice girl and consistently did well in classes. I saw her casually moving her paper to give David a clear view.

Immediately I shouted to draw the teacher's attention

"Mrs. Robinson!!! David and Cathy are cheating on the test."

Mrs. Robinson turned and saw both Cathy and David in the act before they could gather themselves and stomped towards them. She grabbed both of their papers and said

"Out both of you and you'll get a zero on the test."

Cathy was on the verge of tears and David tried to argue but Mrs. Robinson just said

"You are lucky I won't report you two for academic dishonesty"

They both stood up from their desks and started to slowly walk at we made eye contact I smirked and I could see David's eyes full of rage.

Soon the class ended and we all headed out for lunch. I finished my lunch in peace and went to retrieve some books from my locker. As I was about to open it, I felt a strong push from behind as I slammed into the locker and followed by a strong pull of my pants.

The crowded hallway where the lockers were, was full of students and for a split second everyone went completely silent. And then there was a roar of deafening laughter.

"Ohh my god!! What do we have here? Look everyone, Nik is wearing panties!!!" I heard Cathy say out loud as I realized she was the one who pantsed me.

It was obvious most people had seen it even before she announced it which I guess drew a bigger crowd.

I tried to quickly pull my pants up but my arms were being strongly held behind my back by David. My entire face started to go red, my heart was racing and my ears were burning with shame. The laughing continued and the crowd seemed to grow as someone suddenly remarked

"They fit him so well. His bulge is so tiny." this elicited another huge outburst of laughter.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as Cathy said "Let's see what he is hiding shall we?" as she moved her hand toward my underwear.

Right then I heard Mr. White our physics teacher shout out "What's going on here?"

Cathy stopped in her tracks and David dropped me and the crowd started dispersing. I was on the floor crying as he came and stood in front of us.

"What do think you guys are doing? And wait are those women's panties Nik?"

I tried to explain the situation to him while pulling up my pants. He heard me and then said

"Nik come with me to the principal's office right now. And you two go to the vice principal's office"

I followed Mr. White silently as I knew now Cathy and David would get suspended but I don't think I would be able to live down this humiliation for the rest of my school life which was about 6 months more. Mr. White told me to wait outside as he went inside and spoke to the principal Mrs. Rogers.

After about 5 mins he came out and instructed me to go in.

"Is it true what I heard?" Mrs. Rogers asked.

"Yes, absolutely true. They should be suspended." I said still wiping my tears.

"I am not talking about them. I am talking about you. Are you wearing women's panties to school?"

I was shocked. Am I going to be punished for that?

"You do know that this is a huge violation of the student's dress code. What were you thinking?"

I explained the entire sequence of events to her and she shook her head.

"Take a seat outside, I need to discuss this with the other teachers and we will call you when we have a decision."

I took a seat outside. I saw many teachers come in and most just gave me a smile when they entered and exited. I am sure the word had spread and they all knew exactly what had happened. Suddenly I saw my mother come in.

"Mom!" I ran to her and hugged her and started telling her the story.

"Yes, Nik. I have heard, your principal called me and asked me to come. Don't worry I am here now." She consoled me as she stroked my hair and finally walked into the principal's office.

Moments later the principal called for me. Another 5 faculty members and my mom were present there.

"Nik, we believe we should talk in front of you. You are an adult and old enough to understand the consequences of your action." said the principal sternly.

"The punishment we have deemed for you for such a blatant violation is 2 month's suspension and it goes on your record."

I completely broke down. "Please don't suspend me. I am so sorry, you know this was a stupid mistake, why would I do it on purpose? Please don't do this, my GPA will suffer, and I will not be able to get into my dream college with this on my record." I was sobbing uncontrollably.

My mom was also distressed, she started pleading with the faculty members. "Please think of his career, he has always been an asset to the school. Can you guys not reduce the punishment somehow? What about the kids who pantsed him"

"They have already been suspended for 2 weeks. Sorry, but I think this is a fair punishment. We can not be partial towards him due to his academic achievements as it sends a wrong signal to the rest of the students."

I could see my career slipping out of my hands because of a stupid mistake. A stupid pair of panties. "Please this will destroy my career. Can I get some other punishment?"

"Actually, there was something else that Mrs. Smith suggested but I don't think you'll be willing to take that."

"No, I will take anything but the suspension," I said anxiously. Surely nothing can be worse than this.

Mrs. Smith finally cleared her throat and spoke up. "I think if Nik wants to wear panties, we should let him. After all, from what I heard from his classmates, he seems to be pulling them off quite well."

I saw her smirking at me. I was shocked, what the hell was she talking about? In the one-second pause she took, my brain ran through a hundred different scenarios. Before I could comment, I realized that she wasn't done.

"Of course to follow school guidelines, the panties would come with the rest of the school's female uniform. You have to adhere to the uniform guidelines for female students for the rest of the school year." Mrs. Smith finished with a huge grin on her face.

Both my mom and I were stunned.

My mom looked at the principal "what type of punishment is this?"

"I know this is unconventional, but of course, you can always choose the initial punishment offered." The principal replied sternly.

Mrs. Smith turned to my mom, "to be honest, I think this would do him a world of good. A little humility wouldn't kill him and would definitely help him in the long run. He is really smart but that doesn't mean he can go around insulting people."

After a few moments of silence which appeared to be an eternity, the principal finally spoke up.

"So it is decided, take tomorrow off as you have no tests and would probably have to do some shopping. And either show up on Wednesday according to new uniform guidelines or don't show up for 2 months. Of course, the choice is up to you. Either way, remember that you'll be on probation for the rest of the school year. Any violations can result in expulsion."