Abducted by a Gang

Story Info
MILF and her son are abducted on a subway. Gang Bang
7.7k words
4.12
43.3k
61
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers

No long-winded intro here. This is just pure fantasy and has no redeeming qualities. It's not one of my better works, but here it is just the same.

Abducted from the Subway.

It had been a long day. My son and I were in New York visiting the college he would be attending in the fall. It was late in the evening at that time. We had finished our tour of the campus and had met with several of his professors. After that, we found a nice restaurant for dinner. We were now on the subway heading back to the hotel for the night. We happened to be the only passengers in that particular subway car.

Now, a little info about us. My name is Nita O'Connor. I went back to my maiden name after my divorce. I'm 38-years-old. Charles, my son, is 18-years-old and will be starting college in the fall. I stand 5'4" tall in my bare feet. I weigh about 110 pounds and keep myself in shape in the gym 5 days a week. I have red hair and green eyes. I have been told multiple times that I am beautiful. My skin is pale, due to my Irish heritage. One other noticeable thing about me is that I have a natural set of 40E breasts. Looking at the numbers, it is obvious that I had not graduated college when I had my son. We foolishly got married when I informed Asshole that I was pregnant. It didn't last. I took a year off before returning to school. He did manage to support me through my undergraduate degree, then Law School. Fool.

By the time I passed the Bar Exam, I actually hated him more than he hated me. Unfortunately for him, my hatred of him had pushed me into my specialty - Family Law. Worse yet, I had interned for the most vicious divorce barracuda in the state. One day, towards the end of my internship, I mentioned my marital relationship to her. She took me out after work for a few drinks, and I told her everything. Yes, I had legally obtained and fully admissible evidence that was 100% clear. No, she didn't represent me pro bono. What would be the point in that when she could make him pay my legal bill? She did make one condition of the offer. No, you perves. She was completely devoted to her wife. The condition was that I came to work for her firm when I passed the bar exam. A job and a divorce? Sign me up. The last I heard, Asshole is living in a cardboard refrigerator box under the bridge by the river.

Charles is a bit small. He is 5'9" tall and skinny. He is a scholar, not an athlete. Like me, he has red hair, but got his soulful brown eyes from his father. He has been described as being able to tread water in a garden hose and not being able to punch his way out of a paper bag.

It was Friday night, and we had completed our obligations to the university. We had the hotel through Sunday night, so we could do tourist stuff and explore the city. I had rented a suite with two bedrooms for us. I was looking forward to using the large tub in the main ensuite and relaxing before going to bed. As per my normal attire, I was wearing one of my professional Charcoal skirt suits with a red silk blouse and 4-inch pumps.

It was two stops before we would get off the subway and then walk two blocks to the hotel. That was when about a dozen young men in their early twenties got on the train in the car we were in. They looked like trouble immediately. It was obvious by their dress and manors that they were lower class. They also sported several tattoos that identified them as part of a gang. I whispered to Charles that he needed to not cause any problems. My plan was to just ignore them and hope for the best. We only had two more stops before we would be getting off.

Things started off badly as soon as the train left the station. All the young men began crowding around me and making rude comments. I tried to ignore them, but they persisted. A few minutes later, a couple of them began trying to grope my boobs. I slapped their hands away. That just got them more aggressive. I continued to slap their hands away, but more hands started to add to the fray. I simply couldn't keep up with them all. They groped and squeezed my breasts. Occasionally, one would make its way inside my blouse and bra to flick a nipple. 'OH FUCK!' My nipples have always been extremely sensitive. They were my kryptonite. Stimulating my nipples always caused a gush in my pussy.

Finally, our stop arrived. Charles and I stood up to exit the car. Big mistake. When we stood up, they surrounded us and blocked our exit. We tried to push our way through, but they were just too strong. Two of them eventually pushed Charles back down into the seat and then sat beside him to hold him in place. Meanwhile the others surrounded me and kept me standing up. The doors closed, and the train left the station. The guys surrounding me continued to grope me. Hands slid down the front of my blouse and into my bra. My nipples were flicked, pinched, and twisted. Other hands slid up my thighs to caress and pinch my ass. Even more hands slid up under my skirt and slipped inside the front of my thong and enter my pussy. My two hands simply were not enough to block all the hands that were groping and fondling me. Against my will, my body reacted, and I began to get aroused.

My pussy got wet, and my nipples were rock hard by that point. My resistance began to fade. Two of the guys finally grabbed my wrists and forced them behind my back. I was helpless. My suit jacket was unbuttoned and removed. Shortly thereafter, I also lost my blouse. Before my blouse was even removed, my lacy red bra had been pulled down to fully expose my nipples.

By the time the train pulled into the next stop, my exposed nipples were being mauled and my skirt had been pulled up above my waist. I had two fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy and another finger fucking my ass. When the doors opened, four other guys began to get in the car. "Out." The apparent leader of the gang shouted. "Get on another car. This one is occupied." The four looked around and decided that twelve against four were not good odds. They backed out of the car and onto the platform.

As the train left the station, my thong was pulled down and removed. Another pair of fingers found my clitoris and began massaging it. I couldn't help it. A moan of pleasure escaped my lips as I was being expertly fondled. I glanced over and saw that Charles was being held in place by two of the gang members. He was wide-eyed as he looked at my naked pussy and exposed tits for the first time. I suddenly felt humiliated by being exposed to him. Oddly, that just caused a sudden rush of arousal to strike my pussy. Another moan of pleasure escaped my throat.

"Damn. This slut is really getting into this." The gang leader exclaimed.

I felt my right leg being raised. It was pulled up and set on the top of the back of the seat that Charles was sitting in. I was blatantly aware that my pussy was now wide open and displayed to anyone that wanted to look. Not only that, but my now gaping and drooling pussy was mere inches from my son's wide-open eyes. Another finger was added to the two that were already thrusting in and out. Simultaneously, another finger was added to the one that was finger fucking my ass. My nipples were also being constantly stimulated as well. 'Oh my God.' I suddenly thought. 'They were going to make me orgasm in front of my son!'

I glanced over at Charles again. I didn't mean to, but my eyes seemed to focus on his crotch. What I saw was a rather impressive package. He sure didn't inherit that from his father. With the shape and size of it, he was obviously erect and excited from seeing my naked tits and pussy. That thought triggered something twisted in my mind.

"OOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" I cried out as a massive orgasm crashed through me.

No, I didn't squirt. My hips began automatically humping on the fingers in my pussy and asshole. Copious amounts of fluids gushed out of my pussy and over the fingers and hands in my pussy. I continued to cry out as the waves of pleasure washed through me. Convulsions wracked my body as I bucked on the fingers in my pussy and ass. I continued to cry out as the orgasm ravaged my body. They never even slowed down. They continued to toy with my nipples and aggressively finger fuck my pussy and ass right through orgasm number two and into orgasm number three.

When I finally recovered, I found that my bra had been completely removed, my suit jacket had been put back on, and my skirt was pulled down. As the train stopped and the doors opened, Charles and I were pulled out of the car and through the station. I had lost all thoughts of resistance at this point. Charles was not even given the chance of resistance. We were led up the stairs and down the street. At the first alley, we were pulled into it. About three blocks later, we were pulled into what looked like an abandoned building. We ended up inside a large room in the basement. There was a large dirty bare mattress and several chairs inside the room. Charles was immediately taken over to a high-backed chair and bound to it.

"OK, slut. Here's how this is gonna go. Your son there will be treated well as long as you cooperate. You are gonna be out fuck toy for the next couple of days. If you are a good girl, no harm will come to him. In fact, he will probably enjoy himself with a couple of the girls that hang around. You try and fight, we will just bend him over and start using him instead of you. I don't think that you would enjoy watching as we fuck his ass and mouth."

I had no choice. Charles would have no chance against a dozen gang members. As that thought was passing through my head, I heard another noise. At least a dozen more gang members filed in. Along with them, several hard looking young women joined them.

"If you cooperate, you will be back in your hotel room Sunday night, and back on your way home Monday morning." The leader stated. "Fight us, and you and your son could end up walking the streets for tricks wearing nothing but mini-skirts, high heels, halter tops, and fishnet stockings. Do you really want to watch your son turned into a transvestite prostitute?"

With resignation, I stripped off the suit jacket and skirt. I ended up standing in front of about twenty young adults wearing only a pair of 4-inch high-heeled pumps while they were all fully dressed. Compounding my humiliation was the fact that my fully dressed son was tied to a chair looking at my naked body.

Two of the girls came over to me and produced a few short lengths of rope. I submissively stood there as my wrists were bound behind my back, then my elbows were bound together. The effect was that my arms were completely useless, and, because my elbows were actually bound together and touching behind my back, my breasts were thrust out invitingly in front of me. That was when I was guided down onto my knees. Thankfully, there seemed to be a modicum of mercy, because on of the girls put a pad down on the concrete floor under my knees.

Good news/bad news. OK, so it was actually all bad. First off, I was kneeling on the floor right in front of my son. I was faced perpendicular to him, so he would have an unobstructed view of my lips wrapped around each and every cock that was fed into my mouth. He would be able to watch my throat contract with every swallow of their cum. He was about to get an up-close view of my degradation. Second, at least I hadn't eaten anything since lunch. We had planned on returning to our suite, cleaning up, then going to dinner. I guess you could call it somewhat beneficial that I didn't have a full stomach at the time. You guessed it; about a dozen and a half young men lined up in front of me and pulled their cocks out of their pants.

Yes, you guessed right. One after another stepped up and pushed their cocks into my mouth. After a particular admonishment of what would happen if I bit down, I proceeded to give each and every one of them the best hands-free blowjob I could. That part about being thankful that I didn't already have a full stomach? By the time that they were done with the blowjobs, my stomach was full. Yes, I had to swallow each and every load. On the rare occasion that a particularly large load managed to have some escape, it was scooped up by someone's fingers and fed to me.

Having been initially satisfied, the music was turned on and the party started. No rest for the weary. I was pulled up to my feet, and a leather dog collar with a chain leash was buckled around my neck. I was led to the middle of the room and ordered to begin dancing. Really, they didn't care about my dance moves. All they really wanted to see was my large tits bouncing around. Occasionally, one of the guys and even some of the girls joined me. That was really just a pretense in order for them to fondle, grope, and feel me up. Several bottles of alcohol appeared, as well as a couple cases of beer. None for me, but Charles was force-fed a few shots of something.

In have to say that after about an hour of being groped and fondled, I was horney as fuck. I was given another glass of clear liquid that I assumed was water. Nope. On first taste, I realized that it was a shot of vodka. I didn't realize it at the time, but my arousal a few minutes later shot through the stratosphere. The next thing I knew, I was back on my knees in front of Charle, who was still bound to the chair. This time, however, I was not giving blowjobs. Instead, I was licking the pussies of the half dozen skanks that were there. I had never had the slightest interest in girls before. Even in college, but I was married at the time also. Instead, I was now licking their pussies because they wouldn't let me fuck anyone until I licked them all to at least one orgasm. I was hornier than ever before at that time, so I didn't even think about it. They continued to fondle my tits and pussy as I licked each girl to orgasm. Obviously, they never allowed me to cum, but just kept building my arousal higher and higher.

Finally, I managed to get the last girl off for the second time. What can I say? I had never licked a pussy before. I wasn't some pussy licking expert. It took a while before I got even the slightest bit of technique. Finally, I channeled what I liked from the few times that a guy had briefly licked my pussy. After that, I built on those experiences through trial and error.

After that, it was a gang bang with all the guys. They placed a dirty bare mattress on the floor in front of Charles. I was basically treated like a rag doll as I was pulled onto the mattress. One guy was laying on his back, and I was placed on top of him with his cock sinking deep into my pussy. Once he was all the way in, I was pulled down with my breasts pushed into his chest. A couple of fingers began to lube up my asshole, but I was too far gone in lust to complain. Actually, they felt pretty good. Soon after, I felt another cock begin pushing into my dirt road.

It took several minutes before he was fully buried in my ass, but it felt great. Once he was fully embedded, he paused for a couple of minutes to let me adjust to his anal invader. Eventually, the guy in my pussy and in my ass began slowly moving. It didn't take them long to build up a rhythm. Once they got going, another cock was suddenly in my face. I automatically opened my mouth and took it in. I have no idea how long it lasted, but as soon as one cock blasted inside me, another one replaced it. At various times, I was given another shot of vodka. My arousal was ramped up moments later. Looking back at it, it was obvious that they had put some sort of drug in my drink. Also, I was given an injection at one point. It was some sort of stimulant, because I immediately felt refreshed and full of energy.

Eventually, they finished with me for the night. They removed the binds on my elbows, but kept my wrists tied behind my back. A heavy chain was locked onto my collar and secured to a large eyebolt in the floor beside the mattress. I was exhausted, and the stimulant that I was given wore off. I crashed onto the mattress and slept.

I don't know what time it was when I woke up, but I could see the sun shining through the breaks in the black paint over the windows. I heard a noise and looked over at where Charles was still bound to the chair. His pants and underwear had been pulled down to his knees, and one of the skanks was riding his cock. She noticed that I was looking at them.

"I felt sorry for him. He had to watch you suck and fuck everyone else here with no relief. I was just going to give him a hand job, but when I saw his cock, I couldn't resist giving it a ride." She explained.

Surprisingly, they actually fed us a decent breakfast. Coffee, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I was told that I would be needing my energy today. Given what I had gone through the day before, I had no doubts about that. After that, it was back to sucking and fucking all of the gang members. Occasionally, I would have a chance to glance over at Charles. Hos pants and underwear were still pulled down, and I would see one of the skanks either sucking his cock or riding him. There were a few occasions that I saw him alone, and I couldn't help noticing that he indeed was well over average in size and girth. It must have been at least 8-inches long and really thick. I hadn't seen it since he was about three years old, and I had stopped giving him his baths.

It was during lunch when things really turned bad. Yeah, it was already bad, but at least I was having a lot of orgasms. It was one of the skanks. She seemed to be the leader of the skanks and had more authority in the gang than the rest of them. I was busy sucking cocks as they fed me bites of a sandwich. Yes, I was given a couple more shots of their doctored vodka and another injection of the stimulant by then.

"She needs to be decorated so she remembers this weekend." She announced.

"You just want to hurt and humiliate her." The guy that I figured was the leader of the gang responded.

"Of course. I've never denied that." She responded. "Still, you can't deny that you like the idea."

"It will take her out of commission for a while as you do it." He protested.

"That won't be an issue. You guys have used her pretty well so far. Besides, you guys have some business to take care of this afternoon. She will be ready for you when you get back."

"Fine." He agreed. "Just make sure that you don't hurt her too much. She has been pretty accommodating, and I did promise that nothing too bad would happen to them if she cooperated."

I had no idea what would be happening to me. Not that I had any choice in the matter, but it might have been nice to know. Maybe I would have put up a bigger fight. Anyway, the guys all left for somewhere, and we were left alone with the skanks. I figured that I would most likely have to lick their pussies unti. The guys got back. Worst case, I would end up licking the cream pie out of a few of them after seeing the way that they were eyeing Charles' cock. Oddly, that did not disgust me as much as I thought it should have.

Shortly after all the guys left, the skanks led me over to a table. They had laid a thin rubber mat on it, then they laid me on it on my back. They released my wrists from behind my back, then they bound them to the table legs at one end. My legs were pulled up and bent so that my calves were pressed against the backs of my thighs. They were then tied so that my legs were bound tightly and spread open. Another rope was attached to my knees and tied under the table to keep my legs spread wide apart. After that, two straps were passed over my chest, in above and one below my breasts, then tightened. When they were done, I couldn't move my torso or my hips. As an added insurance, another strap was placed on my hips, just above my pelvis, and tightened to the table. Of course, to maximize my humiliation, the table was set up right in front of Charles. When I was fully bound to it, he was looking directly at my exposed pussy.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,605 Followers