Abducted by a Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was completely bound to the table, the skanks began fondling and groping my breasts and nipples. A couple more began stroking my pussy and clitoris. They even brought ice cubes over and ran them around my nipples. I was in heaven from the stimulation. I felt something strange. My eyes had closed as I was lost in the pleasure. It felt like a strange cloth that left a very cold and dry sensation.

"Open your eyes, Slut." I heard from who I believed to be the leader of the skanks.

Opening my eyes, I saw a horrifying sight. She was standing right beside me. Her left hand had a solid grip on my left nipple, and she was pulling it out. My nipple was erect and distended farther than ever before. The truly horrifying part was that she was holding a red-hot large gauge needle in her right hand. I watched terrified as she slowly brought the needle towards my nipple.

"NO! PLEASE, NOT THAT!" I cried out to no avail.

"AAAAUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" I screamed as the needle pierced the sensitive flesh of my nipple.

"Relax." She spoke. "The pain will dissipate in a few minutes."

I continued to whimper as I watched her next movements.

"I ordered these specially made." She informed me. "They are titanium and self-locking. Once I lock them on, the only way of getting them off is by using a diamond bladed power saw. Most sluts seem to have an issue with power tools being used so close to their private parts."

I continued to watch in horror as she took a 1-inch diameter ring, placed it in a strange set of plyers. She then took a thin chain that she informed me was also titanium and threaded the end of the chain onto the ring. She inserted the ring into the newly created hole in my nipple as she withdrew the needle. When the ring was completely through the hole, she squeezed the plyers and locked the ring together.

She repeated the process with my right nipple. Yes, I repeated my scream of agony. When she finished both nipples, she applied a salve that diminished the pain. She then informed me that she would be giving me a bottle of the salve and that I would need to apply it a couple of times per day for the next two weeks.

If I thought that the worst was over, I was sadly mistaken. She then moved down to between my spread open legs.

"Typically, Clitoral piercings are performed on the clit hood rather than the clitoris itself. This is because most women get these piercings of their own free will. A woman's clitoris has a bundle of extremely sensitive nerve endings that allow her to have orgasms when it is stimulated properly. Piercing that will cause extreme agony. Instead, piercing the clitoral hood causes less pain, but allows the piercing to touch and stimulate the clitoris itself and cause great amounts of pleasure. Much studying has gone on to show that, similar to nipple piercing, piercing the actual clitoris will cause it to increase in sensitivity by multiple factors. Documentation of slaves from previous times had suggested that piercing their clitoris rather than just their clitoral hoods had had a dramatic increase in their sexual satisfaction. Granted, the initial piercing is agonizing, but the end results are truly amazing."

As she was explaining that to me, I was watching in terror as she continued to manipulate my clitoris. I couldn't help but get more and more aroused as she worked on my pussy. I watched as she took out an alcohol swab and cleaned my bud off of the fluids that had coated it. I watched in terror as one of the other skanks ran the needle over a torch, then handed it to her. She held up a half-inch diameter ring with a few lengths of chain attached. On the other end of the chain was a half inch diameter steel ball.

"This ball will constantly be tugging on your clitoris every time you move. It will make you constantly aroused. Have fun with that when you go back to your real life."

With that, she stabbed the hot needle through my clitoris. I passed out in a combination of agony and pleasure.

I woke up about two hours later. The guys were just getting back. Yes, my nipples and clit were throbbing from being pierced, but I also felt a bit of discomfort just above my pussy. Looking down, I saw that my landing strip had been shaved off and the gang symbol had been tattooed on my pelvic mound, just above my pussy. At this point, that was one of my least concerns.

My arms were again secured behind my back. The skank leader (as I had begun thinking of her) clipped a leash to my collar. She decided to have some fun and show me what I could expect whenever I moved, at least until I could figure out how to get these fucking piercings removed. She began leading me around the open warehouse floor at a slow trot. Everyone got a big kick out of watching my big tits bounce and flop around as I stumbled after her. It wasn't easy, since she had on cross-trainers, and I was still wearing my 4-inch Christian Lobato heels. I wasn't really concerned wit my tits bouncing around. Any girl with large breasts becomes accustomed to them bouncing around when they run. It's just what they do, unless you are wearing a bra made of steel. Yes, sports bras and some other heavy industrial grade bras help to reduce that, but there is no power on earth that is going to fully contain a massive set of tits.

While the gang laughed and made crude comments about my bouncing tits, what I was more concerned about was what the bouncing that the chain between my nipples and the dangle connected to my new clit piercing were doing to me. As I said earlier, I have always had very sensitive nipples. It seemed that these new piercings made them even more sensitive. Worse yet, the piercing in my clitoris also seemed to make it more sensitive. With every step I made, the dangle attached to my clit bounced and tugged on my clitty. With every bounce of my tits, the chain between my nipples bounced and tugged on my now super sensitive nipples. Every tug on my nipples shot lightning bolts directly to my pussy. Of course, every tug from the dangle on my clit caused a shockwave in my pussy as well.

After three laps around the warehouse, I was a drooling, panting mess. I was in really good shape from all the time I had spent in the gym, so I was not panting because I was getting tired. I was panting because I was getting extremely horney. There was one other thing that I was to notice over the rest of the weekend regarding the piercings. My nipples and clitoris would be constantly erect. No matter what I did, my nipples would always be poking out, and my clitoris would constantly be out. I would always be in a constant state of at least mild arousal.

After a few laps around the warehouse floor, I was led over to the apparent leader of the gang. Of course, as per usual, Charles was placed right next to us, so that he got an up=close and personal view of my downfall. The gang leader began toying with my nipple rings and chain as if he were inspecting the workmanship. In truth, he was toying with them and causing even more electrical shocks to charge from my nipples directly to my pussy. He then moved a hand down to my clit ring and began to flick it as well. With each flick, the ring itself stimulated my clitty, and the resulting bounce from the dangle just added to the sensations. I broke completely. I couldn't help it. I was so horney that I desperately needed to orgasm.

"Please Sir. Please fuck me. I need to cum so badly. Please fuck me. I'll do whatever you want, just fuck me. I'm begging you." I cried out.

"You want me to fuck you right here? Right here in front of your son?" He asked.

"Whatever and wherever you want. Please Sir. I need it so bad." I responded.

"What about the rest of my friends? I'm sure that your slutty display has gotten them worked up as well."

"I'll fuck all of them, Sir. They can all use me as much as they want."

"Very well. Since you are begging for it." He chuckled. "Get on the mattress."

There was already a guy laying on his back on the mattress. I quickly straddled him. Before I could even begin riding him, I was pushed forward, and another cock was pushed into my ass. When that cock was buried in me, a third cock was put in my face. As I took that cock in my mouth, my titty chain was tugged. I cried out around the cock in my mouth as I felt the first orgasm crash through me. I had two more orgasms before the cocks in my pussy and ass exploded inside me. The cock in my mouth didn't last much longer as the vibrations in my throat from another orgasm triggered him.

Two hours later, I barely registered the shot of stimulant as I began to fade. A moment later, I had perked back up and continued with the gang bang. A couple of times, between the time that one cock was being pulled out of my mouth before a new cock was inserted, I glanced over and saw that one or another skank was either sucking Charles' cock or riding it. I made a mental not to get us both to a clinic to get tested for STDs.

After another two hours, the guys had all finished with me. If I thought I was done for the night, I was to be sorely disappointed. When the guys backed off, the skanks stepped in. That was when I got another rude surprise.

"We want to properly thank you, slut for the gifts you have given us." The skank leader announced.

Gifts? I don't remember giving them any gifts.

"Yeah. We used your credit cards in a sex shop across town and picked up lots of toys. So, to thank you for that, we decided to use all the toys we purchased with your money on you."

I looked around. Every one of the skanks was wearing a strap-on dildo in various sizes, shapes, and colors. They also had a diverse collection of other sex toys in their hands. Large dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, nipple clamps to name the least horrifying of them. The rest consisted of whips, floggers, leather straps, canes, and even aa cat-O-nine-tails. This was going to be bad.

"LICK MY PUSSY, YOU SLUT!" She screamed out.

[swish], [CRACK], "AAAAUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" My muffled cry came out.

My mouth was being held tight to her pussy as the cat struck my ass again.

This was the fourth pussy that I was licking. My ass, cunt, and tits were on fire. The first pussy I licked was accompanied by the flogger raining down blows on my bare ass until she orgasmed. The second one had me on my back as she straddled my face. That time, the flogger was attacking my tits. The third one included a leather strap whipping my cunt. Oddly, after the 10th strike to my ass, the rest were only making me hornier and hornier. Yes, they still hurt like fuck, but they were accompanied by a weird pleasure that just continued to arouse me.

"Damn. Look at the drool coming from this slut's cunt. I think she is actually enjoying the pain." I heard one of the skanks say.

The beatings continued until the last of the skanks orgasmed in my mouth. A few of the pussies I licked also had cream pies. I tried not to think about here they came from, but I couldn't remember seeing any of the skanks fucking any of the gang members. In fact, the only person that I saw them fucking was my son. They all then put on their strap-ons and proceeded to double team me in both my cunt and ass. Occasionally, large dildos and vibrators were also used on me. By this time, I had no clue how many orgasms I had.

I passed out from pure exhaustion late Saturday night. I'm pretty sure that the guys were still fucking my comatose body long after I passed out. I again woke up with my writs cuffed behind my back and a chain attached to my collar and the eyebolt in the floor.

OK. So, you are wondering about the rest of the weekend. What do you want me to tell you? I was almost continuously gang banged. When the guys took a break, the skanks got involved. I licked a lot of pussies, most of the time they had guy's cum in them. Yes, several times it was my son's cum. Other times, they broke out their strap-on dildos. Did I orgasm? Fucking hell I did. Yes, some of that was because of the drugs that they included in my shots of vodka (ecstasy, I found out later), but a lot of it was just plain old sexual excitement.

Just a few housekeeping items here. Yes, we were fed. They took breaks to eat, and they gave us food as well. No, I didn't just drink vodka. While I had several shots over the weekend, I was also given water as well as several sports drinks to keep my hydration up. You probably noticed the lack of names that I gave. That's because they never used names. We could give physical descriptions, but we would be unable to give the police a single name of any one of them. Being unfamiliar with the city, we would only be able to give a general idea of the location. It was New York City. There were probably a thousand warehouses in the couple square mile area that we would be able to narrow it down to. There were probably at least a dozen gangs in that area. The descriptions that we could give could be just about any one of the members of all of those gangs. Chances of getting a prosecution was miniscule without having an actual name to go with the description.

"Oooofh." I let out as my sore body hit the ground.

"Umph." I heard as Charles apparently suffered the same fate.

Our hoods were removed. We both had our arms bound behind our backs. Charles was still wearing the same clothes that he had on when we were abducted. They had stripped him naked last night and washed his clothes. I was wearing a modified version of what I had been wearing when we were abducted. First off, my bra and thong were missing. I still had my suit jacket, though. The jacket was buttoned up, but the top button was significantly below my tits. While my nipples were covered, my tits were exposed between the lapels of the jacket. On top of that, my nipple chain was clearly visible between my tits. I had my skirt on - what was left of it. The difference was that it had been shortened significantly. I discovered later that it had been one of my credit cards that had paid for the modification. Instead of ending just above my knees, it now ended about three inches below my naked ass. My 4-inch Christian Lobato heels had been replaced with cheap 6-inch stripper heels. I now sported tight-weave fishnet stockings, held up by a black garter belt. Yes, there was significant bare thigh showing between the tops of the stockings and the hem of my skirt. I looked like a cheap prostitute. Finally, he slung the strap of my purse around my neck.

"We pretty much figured that there was no way that you wouldn't report what had happened to you anyway. We are several miles away from where we were over the weekend. Also, the warehouse that we were in is not a regular hangout, and we will never go back there. You are lucky, though. When we went through your purse and phone, we found that several people that you know knew where you were supposed to be and when you were supposed to be home. There was enough information for us to realize that if you were gone for more than a weekend, a lot of people would be concerned. That would lead to a lot of heat. Originally, we planned to use the two of you for the weekend, then sell you off to become sex slaves. After we found out that your disappearance would cause a lot of issues, we changed our plans. Now, there is a hospital about half a mile in that direction." He pointed. "Go get checked out and give anyone any information you want. We will not be anywhere near that location. There really is nothing that you could give that would really hurt us."

He jumped back in the van, closed the door, and the van took off. They had even removed the license plates, so there was no useful information to use on that either.

Charles and I scrambled to our feet and began walking in the direction he pointed. We didn't even get halfway there before a police car pulled up. I guess an older woman dressed as I was walking with a younger man, both having our arms bound behind our backs would cause a police officer to stop and check out what was going on.

After explaining who we were and what had happened to us, the officers untied our arms and looked through my purse and Charles' wallet. They had left my driver's license, phone (turned off, of course), and anything not of particular value in it. All my cash and credit cards were gone. It was the same with my son's wallet. He likewise still had his phone. After checking out what he could of our story, the two officers put us in the back of the patrol car and drove us to the hospital.

The examination was degrading to say the least. I had to strip totally naked. Blood was drawn for drug testing, and, of course, I was thoroughly examined head to foot. They took photos of my new piercings for evidence, as well as my vagina and rectum for trauma. While this was taking place, a detective came by and took our statements. They even had us work with sketch artists for several hours to draw up sketches of as many of the gang members as we could remember. Unfortunately, after examining my piercings, it was concluded that the only way to remove them was with a diamond bladed power saw or surgery. The thought of having my nipples and clitoris sliced open to remove the rings was a non-starter. I was informed that there would be considerable pain until the incisions healed. There was also the probability that the surgery would result in significant loss of sensation. Just the thought of a circular blade rotating at hundreds of revolutions per minute anywhere near those extremely sensitive locations, as well as the more than remote possibility of a slip, caused nightmares in me for weeks.

We finally got back to the hotel. All I wanted to do was take a long soak in the tub, have a bottle of wine, and go to sleep. I didn't even bother waiting until I got to my bedroom before I started to strip my clothes off. What did it matter at this point? Charles had seen me naked all weekend long. I laid in the tub until the water started to get tepid, then started the shower to actually wash myself. I just flopped on the bed naked and went to sleep. The next morning, we checked out and flew back home to try and get on with our lives.

Epilogue:

Charles decided to just go to the local university. He wanted nothing more to do with New York after our weekend from hell.

"MOM? WHAT THE FUCK?" I heard yelled from the foyer of my house.

Turning my head, I saw Charles standing there in shock.

"Charles, what are you doing home?" I asked. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"The professor had an emergency and cancelled class. My other classes this afternoon are all just review, so I can skip them. Now, what the fuck are you doing?"

Looking around the living room, I then turned back to my son. "Well, that should be kind of obvious."

"With all my friends?" He asked incredulously.

Yes, Charles was rather popular. There were about a dozen of his friends standing and sitting around the living room in various states of undress. I was currently naked straddling one of his friends with his cock in my pussy, another one was kneeling behind him with his cock in my ass, and a third one I had just pulled my mouth off of so I could talk. The rest were waiting their turns. Two of the girls were even wearing strap-ons.

That's when things went from bad to worse.

"Hurry up, Slut. I want to get my pussy eaten before...... CHARLES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lisa, my son's girlfriend cried out as she walked naked into the room.

So, being gang banged for an entire weekend unleased something inside of me. It also might have had something to do with my piercings keeping me in an almost constant state of arousal. A month after we got back, I confessed my new craving for being controlled and gang banged to Lisa. It turns out that she is a bit bisexual, which she hadn't gotten around to confessing to my son yet. She is also a bit of a dominant. Three days later, she showed up at the door with a half dozen of their friends while Charles was at school. The next week, she was back with more friends. That had been going on for about three months now. I'm actually kind of surprised that it took this long for Charles to find out. Seriously, how could he not realize that I was walking a bit gingerly for a couple of days after each gang bang?