Abducted... by Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the subject posses very clearly defined abdominal muscles (a six pack), there is an obvious bulge beneath. Had the subject not been a carrier, it would have been indicative of a particularly large meal or something similar. As it is, the bulge is caused by an artificial womb with a multitude of eggs awaiting fertilization by the same creature that sired them.

As the subject begins to stir, the captain addresses him as she has done to the many of carriers before him. "Hello again, Sam Johnson of Earth. I do believe you recognize me. I certainly do hope so; it was a memorable experience for you, wasn't it?"

As the subject's brown eyes adjust to the light, they look over and see the captain in her uniform, standing over him. With an initial look of confusion in the subject's eyes, the realization quickly sets in that he is relieving the nightmare he had several months ago.

Seeing into the thoughts of the human male, Captain Valara chuckles at his thoughts. "A nightmare huh? You can look at it however you want, but it changes nothing about why you are here."

With a wave of the hand, the captain releases the restraints of the human's head, allowing him the movement of his head and neck. Peeling off her uniform before the subject, she addresses him. "Sam Johnson, you have been brought here because three of your months ago, I seeded you, and now the eggs that are inside you have reached maturity.

At this point, I will now fertilize those eggs and they will grow within you rather quickly. After the full process has been completed, you will give birth through your rectal cavity."

As the captain, rather nonchalantly addressed the human subject, Sam Johnson becomes acutely aware of (2) things in a span of a few moments. The first being that the terrifying nightmare he had those months ago was in fact reality. The second being that he was about to be used as breeding stock, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

With the ever so familiar wave of her hand, the examination table re-arranges itself to place the subject with his legs in the air. After the table finishes presenting its subject to Captain Valara, her cock finishes reaching full mast. With a smile on the captain's face, she conjures a vial of amber liquid out of thin air, and begins to apply it to the subject's asshole. With the restraint on his head released, the rest of his body remains immobile and unable to resist the gift he is about to receive.

Once that captain is satisfied that the human's asshole is prepared for her member, she shifts her focus towards her dick. Taking more of the amber liquid, the dark blue hue of the skin on her dick begins to take on the distinct sheen associated with a well lubricated cock.

With both her dick and the breeder's asshole prepared for the session, she gives the human's dark skinned ass a good slap for good measure. While being much more muscular and sculpted that the human she had bred a short time ago, the muscles are equally attractive in a submissive breeder. Before she proceeds with penetrating the human, she takes note of the fact that the human's cock is also at full mast. While not near the size as the Captain, it was still a respectable size by earth standards.

"My my human. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were looking forward to this." Fiercely grabbing the subject's face, Captain Valara sticks out her tongue to lick the breeders jaw line. "Hmmm, you taste good. I hope your ass hasn't gotten any looser since I bred you last." With her member at full mast, she positions herself under the subject, and slowly begins to force her cock into the insides of the subject.

As the captain's cock slowly disappears inch by agonizing inch into the earthling, the subject desperately tries his best to scream at the invasion of his body, but is unable to do so. As the captain's cock slowly disappears into the ebony youths asshole, Captain Valara's insides seem to churn faster and faster, knowing what will happen to the human creature. With a final great push, the captain bottoms out in the subject, once again re-arranging the subject's insides to suit her own needs as she did three earth months ago.

With great effort, Captain Valara slowly drags her cock out of the subject, his asshole acting as a sleeve. With a second push, her cock goes into the earthling easier, and she begins to build up a steady rhythm that she has become so accustomed to in the past recent months. As the lubricant/aphrodisiac does its job, the captain's cock begins to easily saw in and out of the subjects insides, like a knife cutting through butter.

With each beat of his heart, the subjects cock pulses and bobs with each thrust of his insides. As the captain picks up her pace, the sound of flesh beating on flesh can be heard as both parties reach their climax.

With her pounding reaching a fever pitch, the captain lets out a series of strained grunts addressing her subject, "Well, Sam Johnson, the fun part is around THE CORNERRRR..." As she gives her monster a final push inside the human, her cock erupts inside of him, releasing its boiling red contents into the subjects insides. As her lower body starts to convulse from the pleasure, Sam Johnson's dick erupts in an orgasm of its own, coating his upper body with his own cum.

As the convulsions of the captain's lower body subsides, she withdraws her cock from the breeding subject. With a lewd sound, the subject's insides release the captains cock with an audible pop, followed by some of the captain's remaining cum leaking onto the examination floor below.

As she begins to dress in her uniform, she addresses the human, "Sam Johnson, as we speak my cum is fertilizing the eggs you have been incubating in your body for the past 3 earth months. In a few of your hours, your body will expand as appropriate to accommodate the growth of those eggs. At the end of the growth period, you will give birth through your rectal cavity."

With her body fully clothed, the captain turns to take a final circle around her subject. Running a single dark blue finger over the already slightly bulged human's belly, she takes a slight bit of his cum on her finger, and tastes it for good measure.

"You know human, your reproductive fluids do taste good, but they serve little purpose at this point." With another flick of her hand, lights shine from the ceiling of the examination room and instantly all of his cum disappears in an instant.

**********************************************

"Unfortunately for you human, I have my duties as ship's captain to attend to. One of the medical staff will be present during your birthing when you reach full term. We may not meet again Sam Johnson, but personally I hope we do."

With a look of indifference, Captain Valara exits the examination room to attend to her duties. Sam Johnson is left in the position so often associated with a woman having a gynecological exam. It is the first moment he has had to actually process what has happened in recent months, including the past few minutes.

Everything about what has just happened should terrify him, but instead it illicits a different feeling, one typically associated with arousal or sexual attraction. He has always considered himself straight as an arrow, but with just being fucked up the ass (a second time) by one of the most beautiful aliens (compared to normal women) he has ever seen, and having the biggest orgasm of his life, he begins to question.

Suddenly, a slight churn of his belly causes him some alarm as he is quickly roused from his reverie. Looking down at his belly, he seems to be able to discern the slightest of bulges that was not there only a day ago. In a fit of panic, Sam Johnson struggles against the invisible energy binders, but finds his efforts useless as he cannot move even a fraction of an inch. In lieu of the futile action of resisting, Sam Johnson begins to take in his surroundings in more depth than before.

For the most part, the room is similar in appearance to what he would anticipate a futuristic medical room to look like. There is equipment that is at the ceiling, and tables & equipment lining the walls of the room. One piece of equipment that catches his eyes is a wall that (he can only assume) has some type of computer system integrated into it. Based on what it is displaying, it is monitoring his body conditions as the pregnancy progresses. Something that does alarm him, however, is that there appears to be a live feed on the left side of the screen of his lower torso.

Normally, it would be a type of ultrasound for a pregnancy, but this is much more detailed. It is a 3D rendering of his torso, internal organs, bones, etc. and even shows the things growing in his belly. Once he realizes that there are almost 13 small highlighted dots in the area around his belly, he begins to once again struggle against his restraints, with the same results.

Trying desperately to scream, he also finds that his vocal chords are also still silenced due to some unknown form of science. After a few minutes of struggling in vain, he once again calms down, realizing the futility of the situation . Only at this time does he notice the slight pressure emanating from the lower half of his body. Looking down, he finds part of his view obscured by a belly that looks to be 3 months along by now.

For the final time, the human struggles against his restraints, and ultimately concedes that there is nothing he can do about his current predicament. With only being able to move his head, he does all he can to distract his mind from what is happening to his body. As the minutes tick on, the pressure on his lower torso only increases, as does the size of his belly. Slowly, the feeling of the ever increasing expanse makes the subject's inside compress, creating the most unusual sensation of being uncomfortable.

After the eggs within reach their maturity, the subject's once flat belly now resembles a pregnant woman's stomach that is at least a few weeks overdue. As Sam Johnson takes a last look at the monitoring board on the wall, he sees that the 3D rendering of his lower torso resembles what he sees when he looks down his chest. Where he could once see between his legs, the view is now obscured by his massive belly.

In an instant, the subject feels a tightening of his once lean abdominal muscles, followed by a sudden gush of warmth from his asshole. As if on cue, the door to the med bay opens, and a similar, but less attractive blue skinned alien enters. She is dressed clothing that reminds him of nurses smocks.

"Hello there human. It looks like you're ready to pop. Don't worry, your human skin has a fairly high level of elasticity, so you won't actually pop." With her hand, the nurse runs her hand over the gravid, spherical midsection of the subject, ands finds his shape & form satisfactory.

"Well , Sam is it? You seemed to have progressed without any complications. Now, as I'm sure you have gathered, the fluid membrane in your artificial womb has broken, and your labor has already begun. I believe you will find that labor is shockingly short, at least in comparison to your human females giving birth."

Just a few moments later, the first jolt of pain hits his body as his lower body muscles contract in order to expel the eggs deep inside of him. "I did tell you it would happen quickly didn't I?"

After a couple of more jolts of pain, the distinct feeling of something burning deep inside is asshole starts to dominate his pain receptors. As the first egg slides down his colon, and arrives at his asshole, his body gives a last push to expel the egg past his opening.

"It looks like you are crowning the first egg there human" the nurse states. With a last muscle contraction of his lower body, the skin around his asshole distends out as the first of 13 eggs is forced out of his body. The nurse subsequently takes it, and puts it in a type of incubator on the other side of the medical examination room.

Just catching a glance at the size of the object that was a just expelled from his body, the egg has a bluish-white tint, and is almost twice the size of an Avocado. Almost as soon as the nurse puts the egg in its incubator, almost immediately the same feeling of burning inside of him returns.

Over the next few minutes, the human subject gives birth to the entire lot of eggs that the captain had implanted inside of him, and subsequently fertilized. As each one is birthed, the breeder's abdominal section shrinks a little each time. When the breeder's body releases the final egg, the nurse finally address the human. "Well Sam, you did great for a first timer. Now a few last minute details."

The nurse walks over to one of the medical tables, and returns with a type of syringe. As she injects him with the clear liquid inside, she informs him of what will happen next.

"This injection will put you back to sleep Sam Johnson. After that, we will do a little post-labor checkup on you, and restore your abominable region as close to its former state as possible. Obviously, similar to your women on earth, we can get close, but there will be some residual loss of elasticity in your abominable region. Oh, I almost forgot. You will also be tagged with a subspace transmitter so that we can keep tabs on you when your body is prepared to service us again. Until our species mates again human." Feeling his consciousness fading fast, the last thing the human sees before he goes into a deep sleep is the bright light of examination room.

**********************************************

Some hours later, Captain Valera sits on the bridge reading the status reports for the day, appearing thoroughly bored. While being captain of a ship has its benefits, it has its dull moments as well. With only being half way through them, the interruption by Chief Medical Officer Euphamia is a welcome distraction. As she walks onto the bridge, she pokes fun at the captain, "Having fun are we?"

The captain responds, "You have no idea. Being stationed this far out from the homeland has its novelties for a while, but it is so damn boring. If it wasn't for all the sex we get to have with the humans, I would probably go absolutely nuts out here. Speaking of which, I saw Sam Johnson produced a total of 13 eggs."

With a grin on her face, Euphamia responds, "Yes that's right. Of course there are already adoptive parents on a waiting list for the children, and the list gets longer by the day."

Almost on cue, one of the interfaces on the bridge lights up, notifying all of importance of a critical piece of political news. As both officers move to investigate, they find only a typed summary of the information of importance.

In summary, the previously mentioned bill has passed in the senate expanding the breeding program. As both officers read with equal interest, both make small comments of 'good idea" or 'that'll never work', etc.

Euphamia is the first to react, "Well, that was about everything we could have guessed. Although, it looks like that the 'humanitarians' in the senate have more power than a lot thought."

Agreeing with her colleague, Valara agrees, "Yes, it would seem so. I would have thought that it would make more sense to simply have the military invade, kill all of the females & incompatible males, and then just go to town on the ones that are left."

Laughing at the comment, Euphamia responds, "Well, as much fun as that would be, I think the senate would definitely raise a concern with regards to having a planet wide orgy. "

With a playful resigned look on her face Valara responds, "I can't argue with that. None the less, I do find it unusual the bill specifically states that it is not a military invasion directive but a subjugation directive."

Nodding in agreement, Euphamia responds, "Like I said, it would seem like there are quite a few 'humanitarians' in the senate at the moment."

At that moment, Euphamia's communicator went off, signaling her need to return to the med bays. With a quick turn and a wave, she returns to her duties. With a great big sigh, Captain Valara returns to her captain's chair, and resumes her reviews of the ship's daily reports. Frequently, however, her mind wanders to what the future holds for the human race, and hopes that her dick will get more action with those nice human insides than its getting now.

The End...or is it?

**********************************************

Notes from the writer: I tried playing with a slightly different style & perspective for this one. As always, all comments & feedback are appreciated, even if I don't respond a lot of times.

12