Abducted by Disgusting Step-Sisters

Story Info
Delivery boy abducted by scat loving step-sisters.
2.1k words
3.39
19.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -- Story contains scat fetish and bondage. If you do not enjoy such thing, then this story might not be right for you. However, if you are curious or are into this, keep reading through. It might be interesting, you never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arrival

It was around two in the morning, cloudy, rainy night. Carl was just about to lock the main entrance of the restaurant when the phone rang. Unfortunately for him, it was 01:52 and, technically, the restaurant was still doing deliveries. He sighed before picking up the phone. Soft and seductive voice came through.

"Hey, ehm... You guys still working?"

" Hey, yep! We are!" -- Carl answered with a lot of enthusiasm and a small chuckle.

"Oh, great! Ehm... I'd love to have two turkey sandwiches"

"Definitely... I just have to say that we're about to close so I can only microwave the ones we have at the moment." -- Carl said with a bit of embarrassment.

"That'd be fine... Address is 7th Lincoln Drive, ehm... It's a building, so... apartment four" -- Emma chuckled and simply hung up.

Carl was slightly surprised that Emma hung up on him without saying goodbye but he did not care much. He simply put two, already prepared, sandwiches in the microwave for two minutes and then left the restaurant, locking the entrance and taking off to 7th Lincoln Drive.

When Carl put the address into his GPS he realized it's one of the dangerous neighborhoods, it wasn't bad but he wasn't comfortable in that area. He finally arrived to the location. Through his right window he saw the sign showing the address of entire building. It was huge building that had a dark alleyway leading to it's entrance. Carl sighed, grabbed the bag with sandwiches and left the car, locking it, of course. He entered the building and immediately realized that elevator is out of service. Carl proceeded to take the stairs.

When he reached apartment four he saw that it's nothing but an empty storage. He then felt his phone vibrating, text message just came through from the same number.

"Sorry, it's apartment eleven, floor number eight, MY BAD" -- He sighed as he realized that he has to climb more stairs. He left "seen" on the message and kept climbing until reaching the apartment. He knocked twice, he was sweating and his heart was beating hard. The door finally opened and a beautiful, redheaded, pale skinned girl at the age of 25 opened the door. She had big breasts along with big ass. She flashed a smile immediately and invited Carl in.

Carl didn't really go into customers' apartments but he was tired and really needed a drink. Upon entering he felt terrible smell in the apartment, he made disgusted facial expression and even wanted to cover his nostrils with sleeve but thought it'd make him immature. Emma left the bag with sandwiches on the table and motioned Carl towards an old sofa in the living room. Carl already made regrets for entering the apartment but now he just went with the flow.

Emma did not even ask Carl if he wants drinks, she simply brought him a glass of sparkling water. Carl, in order to get hydrated but also to leave as soon as possible, downed the glass of water in one go. He then rested the glass on the small table in front of him and turned his blushed face to Emma, hiding his disgust of the smell.

"It'll be $7,20" -- Carl said with a polite smile.

"Sure, let me grab my purse, give me a minute" -- Emma smiled and went for a room in the corner.

Carl's eyes started closing down and he was feeling a bit ill, he stood up and started going towards an exit.

"You know what... it's on the house" -- Carl said with his tone increased as he went for the exit. Unfortunately for him, he suddenly fell down on the floor. His eyes caught Emma and one, really tall, blondie with medium breasts but big ass, leaving the room that Emma entered. He then fell unconscious.

In the basement

Some liquid was dropping onto his face when he opened his eyes. His wrists, legs, stomach, torso and even his forehead were tightly chained against the floor. He was wearing a gasmask with a huge pipe leading to it. All he was able to do is breathe and blink. He waited for over half an hour until he heard doors opening.

Emma and the blondie, Melissa, entered the room, smirking and grinning. They both wore black latex outfits, revealing only their heads, breasts, pussies and assholes.

"Look at that inferior human being, just waiting for us and not being able to do anything" -- Emma smirked while eyeing Carl.

Carl was simply staring at the duo. The pipe that was leading to Carl's gasmask had two exits, one for each step-sister. Melissa's face was full of evil smirk and grin. She immediately reached for one end of the pipe and inserted it into her asshole. She then looked over to Emma and invited her over.

Emma was teasing her clit when she reached for her part of hose as well, inserting it in her asshole. Both of them looked down to Carl who was now sweating and breathing heavily. His facial expression was showing off that he's in fear for his life.

Emma and Melissa grabbed each others' shoulders before they bent over. Their stomach deformed a bit as they started pushing, their faces turned red and Melissa's forehead vein even popped out as she was pushing too. Finally, sigh of relief was heard from both step-sisters as their farts left their stomachs. The disgusting, strong odor entered Carl's gasmask and soon after his nostrils and his mouth. Carl was grasping for air but oxygen level was decreasing rapidly.

Emma and Melissa kept pushing farts into Carl's gasmask, at one point some of diarrhea left Melissa's asshole and entered Carl's gasmask. Carl's stomach started deforming as well, he was about to vomit. Emma noticed Carl's behavior when Melissa was still pushing farts with her eyes closed and relief facial expression.

Emma quickly removed her hose and then Melissa's hose, even Emma coughed a bit due to the odor. Melissa yelled "Hey" but Emma did not want for Carl to suffocate, at least not yet. She quickly removed his gasmask. A bit of vomit left Carl's mouth -- he started coughing immediately, he could not move his head so Emma used her bare hand to remove some of the vomit from Carl's face.

Carl started yelling and begging for freedom.

"PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GO, I WON'T TELL ANYONE, P..."

Melissa immediately clogged his mouth with a piece of cloth she found on the table. Carl's scream turned into moaning.

Melissa looked down to Emma. Melissa was a bit older and was much taller than Emma so her authority was unquestionable.

"Why the fuck did you do that. Did you not see we just started!?"

"He was suffocating, you'd have no more fun if he fell unconscious... Jesus... Melissa, calm down."

Carl's eyes were full of tears when Melissa released the chain on his forehead. She then grabbed his head with both hands and lifted it above his chest. Emma brought a glass container with toilet seat on it. She has put the container underneath Carl's head before Melissa brought his head back down, inside the container. Container was then locked around his neck tightly so that no liquid can leave it.

Carl was staring at the duo from underneath, watching their pussies and assholes. Melissa's asshole would drop a bit of diarrhea now and then on Carl's face, maybe on purpose, maybe not.

Carl's piece of cloth in his mouth was replaced with gag ball. In that period of replacement Carl managed to scream for help but without any results.

Two girls then left the room, smirking and grinning, even commenting while leaving.

Yellow sprinkles

Carl has lost track of time but it's been long until the duo came back. All he was doing is watching around the room as much as he could've since his forehead was, once again, locked to the floor. He just calmed down when he heard steps approaching.

Emma and Melissa entered the room in their latex outfits. Emma went for the table in the corner when Melissa immediately approached the container. She has spread her legs over it, revealing her unshaved, stinking pussy and her unshaved asshole over Carl's face. Carl was, again, breathing heavily and panicking.

Melissa displayed black butt plug she had in her left hand. She has inserted it in her asshole pretty easily. Smirking at Carl while doing so.

"This is just to contain some stuff I have saved for later"

Melissa crouched down, placing her pussy just above Carl's nose -- she started teasing her clit. Shortly after, a huge stream of yellowish liquid piss started covering Carl's face. She was aiming for his nostrils all the time. In the middle of the stream she moved forwards a bit, wetting entire Carl's hair. The container was getting filled with yellow liquid, it entered Carl's ears as well.

At one point, Melissa has pushed her stream so badly that her butt plug started coming out. She has stopped it with her right fingers just in time. She chuckled.

"Whoopsy, not yet, baby."

The stream ended and she adjusted her posture, she changed places with Emma who now adjusted herself above Carl. In the meantime, Melissa came to the table where she grabbed two more laxative pills and swallowed them along with sparkling water. Her eyes were locked on Emma and Carl.

Emma spread her legs and showed Carl her unshaved pussy. Her pussy had even stronger smell, like she has not showered in weeks. She also inserted a butt plug into her asshole before she started releasing her piss. The stream was not as terrible as Melissa's. However, Carl's container started filling up. Emma noticed that and her grin became wider. She finished pissing over Carl's face. Piss reached Carl's nostrils so Emma bent over and lifted Carl's gag ball just a bit.

"Drink, darling, drink, if you want to survive" -- Emma was smirking with evil facial expression.

Carl was drinking and then grasping for air, he did not have strength to yell for help. As soon as Carl drunk enough to keep breathing his mouth was again, closed by gag ball.

Shit time

Emma opened the container from the side and released the piss, at least the majority off it. As Emma was doing so, Melissa's stomach started rumbling and deforming, she even barfed. She took quick steps, maybe even running, towards Carl that she pushed Emma slightly away.

She positioned herself over Carl and spread her legs, she was reaching for the butt plug when it quickly came out, landing in Carl's container. Huge diarrhea burst out of her asshole, even covering her hand. Diarrhea entered Carl's container, covering his face entirely. Melissa could not do anything, she was both in pain, relief and satisfaction at the same time.

She brought her messy hand, covered in diarrhea liquid and some chunks, to her mouth, she lifted her head backwards and brought her palm over her opened mouth, letting the liquid enter her. She kept drinking and eating her diarrhea while also releasing it on Carl.

Diarrhea was unstoppable. Emma had also taken her laxative pills and could not hold it anymore. She started running towards container when her butt plug flew out. Emma's diarrhea started before she even reached Carl, running down her latex boots.

She finally reached Melissa and rested her hands on Melissa's shoulders. Releasing her diarrhea in the container. Thankfully for Carl, Emma forgot to shut the container so the liquid part of diarrhea was exiting the small hole on the side.

Melissa's stream was done but she was so wet that she has put her palms underneath Emma's asshole to grab as much diarrhea as possible. She then started drinking Emma's diarrhea and eating on the chunks.

When Emma finished, Melissa started kissing her deeply. Carl was watching the duo kissing each other while some diarrhea and piss was still dropping onto his face. Step-sisters then left the room, totally covered in filth and still giggling. Carl was left on the basement floor.

It has been two days before local police found Carl. Carl has given the statement at the police station to Detective Jessica Stoltan. Jessica shook Carl's hand before he left. She has put the statement and crime scene photographs in the file, labeled it with #17 and put it on the pile of casefiles. The two case-files that were seen underneath Carl's one were labeled #16 and #15.