The Toilet Club Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Mike spends summer with his aunt and gets a big surprise.
3.8k words
4.42
53.5k
70

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers

[Please note: As you might guess from the title, this story involves both golden and brown bodily materials and is NOT for everyone. If you do not enjoy those subjects, please go no further, but look elsewhere for the kinds of stories you DO like. This story is pure fantasy and all characters in it are 18 or over. This story also takes its time with setting the stage and building suspense. Please have patience. Thank you!]

Mike spends the summer with his Aunt Susan and discovers a whole new world.

Ch. 01

Mike would always remember with particular fondness his special summer with Aunt Susan. Although he was just eighteen, it was truly the summer he came of age and discovered the complex world of adult sexuality. The events that transpired with his sultry Aunt in those few quickened months branded him for life, but he was hardly one to complain. However, perhaps we should start at the beginning.

Mike Ellis was a quiet lad much given during free time to holing up by himself and reading books. Although he had a few good friends during his high school days, his father changed jobs just as Mike graduated and his family moved off to another part of the country altogether. Mike had been accepted to the state university in the state they had been living in, so he was obliged to maintain his residency there. Once summer was over he'd be off to college, but there was the question of where he might stay in the meantime.

In consultation with her husband and other family members, Mike's mother arranged that Mike could spend the summer before entering university in the care of her younger sister, Susan. Aunt Susan, as Mike knew her, was just a couple of years younger than his mother, but had never married. She lived a hour or two busride from where Mike's family had been living, in a medium-sized city where she worked as a waitress. Graced with a friendly outgoing personality, Susan had had a series of unconventional romances, none of which led to the altar, much to the disappointment of the rest of the family.

However, despite such "failings," Susan was a big favorite with her nephew and whenever she had visited with Mike's family she seemed to have a knack for drawing Mike out of his shell and making him interested in something besides the printed page. Thus Mike's mother hoped that a couple of months in Susan's company would help Mike see life with a sunnier disposition as he made the transition to the new world of college. Ah, Mike thought years later, if she only knew! If she only knew!

* * *

Mike had been quite excited when his parents announced that he was going to stay at Aunt Susan's for the summer. He tried to maintain a blase exterior, as befitted a budding eighteen year old intellectual, but inside his pulse was racing and he could barely contain the erection that threatened to burst out of his pants at the mere thought of his Aunt.

Unknown to his mother, Mike's favorite sexual fantasies were of his Aunt Susan - he had had a crush on her for years, ever since he had realized that even Aunts were women too. Now here he was, getting to spend two whole months with her at her house. Mike could barely wait.

* * *

"Michael! I swear you've grown another foot since I last saw you!" his Aunt exclaimed as she met him at the bus station.

It was probably true. Mike was nearly 5'10" and already towered over his mother. It had been nearly a year since his Aunt Susan had last visited and he was sure that in the time since he'd turned eighteen both his height and his cock had jumped by a couple of inches.

"C'mon, Aunt Susan! Would you just call me Mike like everyone else? This 'Michael' business makes me feel like a little kid!"

His Aunt smiled and paused for a moment to look him up and down before giving him a big hug of welcome.

"Sure, Mike," she said easily. "I can tell that your days of being a kid are certainly over!" She pressed him to her and Mike nearly fainted with the heady scent of her perfume and the throb of her bountiful breasts pressed against his chest.

"This is going to be a great summer!" she enthused.

Mike cracked a grin and smiled back at her. Yes indeed, he thought. Yes indeed!

It was a long drive back to Aunt Susan's house from the bus depot and it gave Mike plenty of time to reacquaint himself with his Aunt's charms.

She was two years younger than his mother, so that put her at 38. Which, to Mike's eyes, made her plenty ripe. Her dirty blonde hair, which she had artfully frosted to give it a sun-bleached look, was pinned up in a rather slovenly bun, and a friz of delicate hair fell out from beneath it, around her ears and neck. Always one for immaculate make up, her lips were highlighted by a dark red gloss that made them seem almost unbearably fat and juicy. And her tits! Lord almighty! Compared to his mother, his Aunt had always been stacked. Mike made a few quick mental calculations and figured they had to be at least 38D's if they were anything. Aunt Susan didn't mind showing off her assets, and the tight blouse she was wearing did its part to showcase her natural beauty. She had to be wearing some kind of bra, but even so, her nipples seemed to pop right through, making hard little bumps that poked through the delicate fabric covering them.

Mike shifted awkwardly on the car seat, hoping that his Aunt didn't notice the rigid boner that was throbbing inside his pants. He needed to beat off badly and hoped that she'd give him at least a few minutes to himself once they arrived at her place. He had to relieve the pressure in his balls something fierce.

* * *

"So, Mike, here's your room for the summer," Aunt Susan said waving him into the guest room on the second floor of her house. "I think your parents had this room the last time you all visited me. As I recall, you and your sister slept out on the screened porch last summer." Mike nodded and smiled. Yes, this certainly beat the porch this time around.

His Aunt continued, pointing to a door on the other side of his bed. "This door goes to the master bathroom. My bedroom is on the other side of it. I hope you don't mind that we share the same bath. The only other bathroom is downstairs in the basement, and I don't see why you should have to go all that way."

"Fine. No problem," Mike said hurriedly.

"Here's your towels and washcloth on this rack," his Aunt rambled on. Then she pivoted around and pointed at the guestroom dresser. "If you want to unpack and put your clothes in there, go ahead. I'm going to fix us a bite to eat. I'm famished!"

Left to his own devices, Mike quickly popped open his suitcase and threw his clothes into a couple of dresser drawers. Then carefully shutting the bedroom door, he sat on the bed and unzipped his jeans. His throbbing cock sprang out - finally released from its bondage - and he grabbed it fondly. At last!

Mike looked around the room and grabbed a few Kleenex from a box nearby. He lay back on the bed, his mind's eye filled with visions of his Aunt's hooters, as he slicked down his shaft with the gobs of precum that were beading up at its head.

"Oh fuck!" he thought. "Here I am, exiled to the fortress of the tit queen! Have mercy!" His right hand roamed up and down his cock, fondling the head and pinching the shaft in expert fashion. He could feel the pressure build as he slowly undressed his Aunt in his imagination and began to rub himself all over her gorgeous body.

There was a sudden knocking at the door.

"Mike??" his Aunt called. "Dinner's ready!"

"Shit!" Mike thought as he sat up and ruefully wiped off his cock. "This is going to have to wait until later!" He crammed his erection back in his jeans and zipped up, pulling his t-shirt down to half cover the bulge.

* * *

Dinner was great. Having consulted with his mother, Aunt Susan had fixed his favorite combo of cheeseburgers and baked beans as a welcoming feast. By the time they were done eating and had watched an hour of after-dinner TV, Mike was beginning to feel pretty sleepy. This was not lost on his observant Aunt.

"Mike, you've had a big day, and I had to work before you got to town. Why don't we call it a night and start fresh tomorrow? Tomorrow's Saturday and I've got the weekend off. Perhaps we can go out to Great America tomorrow."

"Wow! Okay!" Mike said happily. "Good night, Aunt Susan! I'm really happy to be here! This is great!"

"I'm happy too, Mike!" his Aunt beamed. "I'm sure we're going to have a wonderful time."

A few minutes later, Mike was undressing in his room when he heard his Aunt enter the bathroom between their bedrooms. The lid of the toilet clinked quietly against the tank and he realized that his Aunt was about to "do her business" before turning in. Mike felt an urge to creep over to the bathroom door and see what he could hear. The thought of his Aunt sitting on the toilet and doing those unspeakable things was strangely exciting, he realized.

Although his door was shut, Mike could hear all the sounds in the bathroom as if there was no door at all. These old houses had really lousy soundproofing, he thought. Then he realized that there was an old fashioned keyhole right under the knob in the door. He knelt down and got his eye as close to the keyhole as possible. Wow! The layout of the bathroom was such that he had a perfect view of the toilet and of his Aunt seated upon it.

She had gotten undressed and let down her hair, which cascaded past her shoulders and onto her heavy breasts as if she were Lady Godiva. From amidst the hair, two dark nipples peeped out, teasing Mike with their crinkled rigidity. Mike shuddered. There was his Aunt seated nude on the toilet seat with a slight grimace on her lovely face.

Suddenly a loud and unmistakable fart broke the silence and his Aunt's face changed to a look of contentment. Another distinct fart rattled out, and Mike was almost shocked by the unwomanly power of it. Suddenly, he could hear a staccato of sharp braps accompanying a series of splashing sounds, and Mike realized that his Aunt was shitting an explosive grapeshot of small turds. Her face was almost blissful in its concentration as she enjoyed the animal pleasure of this rude defecation. Another fart trumpeted forth and Mike thought he could hear his Aunt mutter, "those beans!" under her breath as she shivered and rubbed her lower abdomen with her fingers. The distinct flat meaty odor of shit wafted through the air reaching Mike's flaring nostrils through the keyhole. Then the sound of a large splash echoed in the toilet bowl and Mike imagined a monster turd dropped from his Aunt's ass floating in the water.

Suddenly, the hiss of a mighty stream of urine hit Mike's ears. He swallowed dryly and grasped his cock which was rigid in voyeuristic excitement. Keeping his eye plastered to the keyhole, he pumped his member as he watched his Aunt rise elegantly from the john and delicately wipe her ass and generously tufted privates. She paused momentarily, gazing at her production in the bowl and then flushed. Then she brushed her teeth, glanced at Mike's closed door a moment, smiled, and left the bathroom, shutting her door behind her.

Seconds later, Mike entered and sat down on the toilet, savoring the warmth that still lingered on the seat. He pumped his prick and squirmed around, caught between the need to go to the toilet and the urge to come. Finally, panting and sweating, he leaned forward, pointing his stiff prick into the bowl and shot his wad in great spurts of teenage cum. After this storm had subsided, he pissed in little spurts as his erection declined. He was too excited to shit; that would have to wait until tomorrow.

Ch. 02

The next morning, Mike awoke to the sound of his Aunt in the shower. Sunlight flooded the room and Mike rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he remembered where he was. Then he remembered the tantalizing scenes of the night before and leapt out of bed walking quickly over to the bathroom door and its handy keyhole. The sound of the water stopped just as he squatted down in position and he was able to see his Aunt pull back the shower curtain, grab a towel from the nearby rack, and step out of the tub to dry herself.

For the first time Mike had the chance to fully check out his Aunt's body as she moved the towel around and finished drying. Aunt Susan was in pretty good shape for someone in her late thirties. True, no one would mistake her heavy breasts for those of a teenager, Mike thought. These were definitely "hangers" with large dark nipples the size of pogs. They lay low on her chest, halfway to her navel, but the nipples looked up enough to avoid a sagging appearance. Aunt Susan's skin tone was tight and the womanly belly which plumped a little above her beaver was nowhere near as prominent as that of his mother's.

And her beaver! Mike got goosebumps up the back of his neck just watching her rub her towel through all that hair. There was a mighty mane of light brown curls gracing her pubic mound which trailed off in a delicate wisp of hair up to her belly button. Aunt Susan's shapely legs were shaven smooth up to her mid-thighs, but she had obviously spared the tops of her inner thighs from the touch of the razor. A hairy filigree of delicate curls snaked out on either side of her pussy and when she bent over to dry her ankles, Mike had a riveting view of her dove-shaped ass. The skin looked taut and firm and as she shifted from foot to foot, he caught a glimpse of the crack of her ass spreading briefly to his gaze. The skin extending from her pussy up past her crinkly anus was fetchingly dark, almost as dark as her nipples. Little lines of pubic hairs lined the crevice and Mike thought there was a particularly thick ring of hair right about her asshole, but he wasn't sure because his Aunt suddenly stood up again, wrapped the towel around her waist, and flicked off the bathroom light as she walked out through the door into her bedroom.

Mike sighed and got up from his squatting position. Man oh man, he thought to himself. Am I going to be able to stand two months of this torture? But to be perfectly honest, it was the kind of torture that most lads his age diligently prayed for! He held his breath and opened his door into the bathroom quietly. He padded over to the toilet and flipped up the lid, sitting down silently in the dim light. He was about to cut a big one when he glanced over at his Aunt's door and realized that she hadn't fully shut it. It was still open a few inches and from his vantage point on the john, Mike could see his Aunt getting dressed. She had slipped on a bra and panties and was rummaging through her dresser as if looking for a particular item of clothing. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

Finally she found what she had been looking for - a particular t-shirt apparently - and tossed it on the bed. Then she strode back toward the bathroom and pulled the door open, flicking on the light as she entered. Clad only in her underwear she started towards the sink and suddenly started at the sight of Mike sitting there on the john, his hands trying to conceal his undeniable erection.

"Goodness, Mike!" she yelped. "You nearly startled me to death! I didn't realize you were in here using the toilet! Excuse me!" She beat a hasty exit back into her bedroom and shut the door quickly.

Had she realized that Mike had been watching her?, he wondered. No, probably not, he figured, breathing a sigh of relief. It all happened too quickly. He hastily finished his business and went back to his own room, noisily shutting his door behind him.

* * *

Mike's day with his Aunt Susan at Great America was great fun. He had been especially delighted when they had ridden the Monster Falls together. This was a giant roller-coaster ride which ended in a splashing descent over some mock waterfalls into a large pool. Aunt Susan had taken much coaxing to even consider the ride as she admitted to a great fear of heights and speed. However, Mike had outdone himself with persuasiveness and had finally talked her into accompanying him on the ride. He was then treated to ten minutes of his pretty Aunt screaming beside him and clutching herself tightly to him. If that wasn't good enough, the final splash-down managed to drench both of them, and Mike got to walk around for the next half hour giving sideways glances to his Aunt's soaked front. Stimulated by the cold wetness, her nipples nearly punched through the damp clinging fabric of her t-shirt and Mike thought he could even see hints of her pubic bush matted inside her wet shorts.

Just as they were preparing to leave, Aunt Susan announced that she wanted to visit the lady's room before the drive home. However once they found the public washrooms they discovered a long line of fidgeting women awaiting their turn in the facilities. Mike's Aunt calculated that they could make it home sooner than it would take to work her way through that line, so without further delay they set off for the car.

Unfortunately the vast parking lots at Great America were laid out in a thoroughly confusing manner and it ended up taking 15 minutes of maze-like wanderings before they even spotted the right section. By the time they made it to the car, Aunt Susan was in deep distress. The car seats were scalding hot from the afternoon sun and no sooner had they jumped in the car than Aunt Susan leapt back out again announcing that she knew she'd never make it home without an accident.

Calling Mike over to her, she confided conspiratorially that she was going to do something extremely risky as a last resort. Out there in the middle of the vast field of cars she was going to relieve herself on the steaming asphalt.

There were no other people within several rows of cars in either direction, so Aunt Susan appointed Mike as her lookout and went down to the front end of the car and squatted next to the fender with her back to him.

"Now, don't look at me, please, Mike!" she called. "Just keep your eyes peeled for anyone getting near."

"Sure, sure," Mike said breezily. He swiveled his gaze this way and that, feeling like an odd combination of helpful nephew and lurking sex offender. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his Aunt quickly pull her shorts and panties down to her knees and squat with her feet as far apart as she could. Her face was turned away from him with her head ducked down, and despite her request, no sooner did the telltale hiss of female pee begin to sound than Mike gave her his full attention.

A mighty stream of piss was coursing out from his Aunt's privates, hitting the hot asphalt in a noisy steaming spray. His Aunt sighed with unselfconscious relief as the pressure on her bladder subsided and a large yellow pool of urine formed in the shadow beneath her squatting form.

Suddenly, much to Mike's surprise, as the fountain of pee dribbled to a halt, Aunt Susan's anus twitched and then bulged. "Oh my God!" his Aunt whispered to herself. "I can't stop it!" Under the fascinated gaze of her nephew, Aunt Susan's darkened asshole bloomed open and a large solid brown turd poked its nose out. With a quiver and a grunt, the gnarled brown log powered out of her ass and dropped with a splash into the puddle below. Aunt Susan grunted again with an almost orgasmic whine and ejected a second smaller log which fell atop its dark companion.

Mike was almost unbearably excited. This was even better than his Aunt's previous bathroom "show" and here she had somehow made him an accessory in her furtive display of bodily relief. Aunt Susan hastily pulled up her panties and shorts and by the time she turned back around Mike was intently watching a family walking three rows over with no sign of ever having seen a thing.

"Thanks, Mike!" his Aunt said, coming up behind him and tousling his hair. She put her hands on his shoulders and steered him around the back end of the car towards the passenger side. "God, how embarrassing. But sometimes when you've got to go, you've got to go!" she muttered good naturedly.

Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers
12