Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 05

Story Info
Chloe is further degraded by the animal research team.
3k words
4.61
24.6k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,643 Followers

When I woke up I was still lying in the giant puddle of cum that the tentacle monster had left. My naked body was covered in it too. The semen on both the floor and my body had dried. The crusty white stuff was all over me and it flaked off when I rubbed it. Looking back at the insane intercourse I'd had with the tentacles left me feeling sick.

I groaned as I sat up. Sleeping on the hard floor had played havoc on my back. As I looked down I noticed a change that made my eyes widen. My breasts had grown. They were no longer DD cups as they had been before, I was now sporting F cups at least.

I placed my hands under my breasts and lifted them, marveling at their new weight. What the hell had they done to me? My new, massive breasts were sore, particularly the nipples, and when I touched them a dribble of white fluid leaked out.

"Fuck," I said. I'd been pregnant for a few days and my breasts had already grown and were lactating. I looked down at my belly and was relieved to see that it was still flat. Or as flat as it had been before anyway. No bump yet. The rest of my body looked perfectly normal, it was just my tits that had changed.

I looked up when I heard footsteps and I saw two black-clad guards coming my way. As they neared their brows furrowed at the sight of the mess I was in.

"The tentacor liked you," one of them said. I assumed he was talking about the tentacle monster. I refused to admit out loud that I'd liked the tentacor too. At the time I had, now, not so much. I looked away from them in shame and tried to cover my naked body. My breasts were simply too large to conceal properly.

"We'll take you to get cleaned up," the other guard said.

"Please don't restrain me again," I said. I couldn't bear to be carried around with my wrists and ankles bound like last time. My situation was demeaning enough as it was.

"We won't have to if you wear this." One of them pulled out a thin metal collar that looked like something you'd make a dog wear. Then I remembered that I was no more than a dog to them. I was just an animal to experiment on.

I sighed and nodded my agreement. They entered the cage and fitted the cold metal collar around my neck. It fit quite snugly, not too tight, but not loose either. I felt like I was their pet.

They led me out of my cage, allowing me to walk in between them this time. As we moved through the ship my enormous boobs wobbled and their new weight felt unusual. If I hadn't been pregnant I might have enjoyed the increase in size, as it was I was more concerned with what other changes awaited me.

We arrived in some sort of wet room. The walls were covered with plain white tiles and the floor sported puddles and drains. Oddly, there were no showers in sight. As I stepped into the room and the door closed behind me I saw a huge hosepipe attached to one wall.

"What is this?" I asked, looking at my guards.

"This is where we clean the animals," one of them said.

"Oh, hell no. If you think--" my collar sent out a zap of electricity that stiffened my entire body and sent a bolt of pain lancing through me. "Ow!" I shouted when it stopped and I regained control of my body.

"You will follow our instructions and will not argue or you will be shocked," the smaller of the guards said. He had a slight smirk on his little blue face. It infuriated me that these tiny creatures had such control over me. "Now, stand in the center of the room."

Not wanting to be shocked again, I stepped into the middle of the room. The shorter alien nodded in approval before picking up the hosepipe. A heavy torrent of water hit me, drenching me at once. I stood in its path, using my hands to spread the water over my body and scrub off the dried cum. I thought this might actually be the most humiliating thing that had happened to me so far. Being hosed down like cattle. They hadn't even given me any soap.

Once it was done I felt much cleaner. I was given no towel and was forced to stand in the room until my body was dry. The two guards stared at me the entire time, their dark eyes wandering over my body, hovering over my breasts and vagina. I shifted awkwardly and used my hands to cover as much of myself as possible.

Once dried, I was taken to another lab. It looked almost identical to Keldon's lab only it wasn't as nice looking. A small blue alien stood at a computer wearing the grey uniform I'd grown accustomed to.

"Presenting Subject H69, formerly known as Subject 004 in the Earthling trials," the taller of my guards said.

Great, so now that I was in the animal research department I was given a whole new name. This name was even worse than Subject 004. At least being number 4 seemed more important than H69.

"Excellent," the research alien said as he looked over at me. "My name is Uthel. I am the lead researcher on the Animal Research Team." He seemed friendlier than Keldon and without the creepiness of Grabanimo. "Please have a seat on the table."

I climbed up onto the metal examination table feeling self-conscious about my nakedness. "What's going to happen to me?" I asked.

"You will be experimented on so that we can determine how compatible your species is with other lifeforms. We have been in your galaxy for some years now and the humans of Earth are the first species we've found that can breed with other species," Uthel explained. So, I was going to be forced to fuck other animals. Great.

"What happened to the first 3 subjects before me?" I asked, already dreading the answer.

"Subjects 1 and 2 were male so completely incompatible with my own species. They were passed to me and have as of yet failed to impregnate any of the female animals in the menagerie."

So they were still here somewhere. They were probably in the same giant room I was kept in. Judging by my own subject name there were at least 69 "animals" in the menagerie. "What about number 3?"

"She perished attempting to escape. She woke up during the initial examination and tried to run away. Unfortunately, she was still connected to some of the laboratory equipment and it...split her open beyond repair," he said.

My face went pale as I realized how lucky I'd been to survive for so long. Even after some of my dumbassed escape attempts.

"So, now I am going to be fucked by every creature on this ship?" I asked.

"Yes," Uthel said matter-of-factly.

"I'm already pregnant, so what's the point?" No matter how much I seemed to enjoy it at the time, I did not want it to happen again. I couldn't stand the post-nut shame that came over me.

"We have discovered that some lifeforms can be impregnated multiple times at once."

"Dear God," I muttered.

"God is such an amusing concept and your planet has so many of them. We haven't been able to find any of them, of course. A god would be an exciting lifeform to experiment on. However, I fear they do not exist," Uthel lamented. "Now, if you would please lie down on your back, I will examine you."

I did as I was told, knowing there was no point in fighting. He came over to my side and pulled out the same wand-like instrument Keldon had used to examine my belly.

"Interesting," he said, after a few moments. "It seems that the tentacor has adjusted the genetic structure of the lifeform in your womb."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, bewildered.

"Before the lifeform inside you was a combination of human and zyglaroth. Now, the tentacor's DNA has been added. You still have only one lifeform growing inside you, however, it has three parents. This is most fascinating."

"Oh my God," I said. What the hell was going to come out of me? And when? "How long will the pregnancy last? My breasts have already started growing and leaking milk. At least I think it was milk."

"Have they indeed?" Uthel said excitedly. He grabbed a tablet from his desk and then pointed his wand at my breasts. A blue light shined on my boobs as he concentrated on his tablet. "Yes, yes, indeed. Your breasts have grown 3 sizes since your initial examination. Goodness me, there is no telling how long your pregnancy might last. If you are leaking fluids then I must extract a sample."

"What? Why do you need to do that?" I asked, covering my breasts with my arms.

"To determine the nature of the fluid it would be best to analyze it. It would be very unfortunate if you became ill or died before your infant was born. I assure you that no harm will come to you in the extraction."

I reluctantly pulled my arms away as he came closer to me with his strange wand-like instrument. I felt a slight sting on my left nipple and winced. Then he did the same thing to my right nipple.

He shook his head as he examined his wand. "No, that won't do. I'm going to need much more in order to perform an adequate analysis. Would please reposition yourself on your hands and knees."

"What are you going to do?" I asked reluctantly.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance as if frustrated by my questions. "I've just told you. I'm going to extract an adequate sample from your breasts. Now get into position."

I got up on my hands and knees and gasped in surprise when restraints snapped around my wrists and ankles holding me in place. "I did what you asked, why did you restrain me?" I asked nervously.

"I know your history. I will take no precautions," Uthel told me. Then he walked around to my rear. Having him behind me did nothing to ease my nerves. He spread my ass cheeks apart and then shoved something hard and long up my asshole.

"What the hell is that?" I demanded, turning to look back at him.

"It's just a thermometer. I need to keep track of your internal temperature."

The guards smirked at my indignity and I looked down at the floor. The indignity wasn't the only problem I had to deal with, it was also very uncomfortable. The object in my ass moved around in a slow turning motion and I felt nothing but discomfort, it was like it was trying to drill through me.

"Now to get the sample," Uthel said, as he walked toward my head. From under the examination table, he produced two pipes, and attached to the ends were weird pumps that I presumed were for my breasts. Only they weren't the type of breast pumps that humans used, they were the cylindrical style pumps used on cows. I was about to object when it occurred to me that the aliens would have no reason to own a human breast pump.

Uthel pressed one of the pumps to my sensitive nipple and attached it. It clamped on, creating a tight seal. It didn't hurt, it felt like having a rubber band wrapped around my nipple. Uthel attached the second pump and then pressed a button that brought the machine to life. The machine hummed and clicked as it did its work and the pumps on my nipple grew tighter. It felt like the pumps were stretching my nipples as they siphoned me, but oddly it didn't feel unpleasant. In fact, it felt rather good.

I heard my milk trickling through the pipes and felt it flowing out of me. The soreness that I'd been feeling in my breasts started to ease and I let out a small moan of relief. Despite the pleasure I was feeling, it was still humiliating to be on all fours being pumped like a cow. The grins on the guard's faces made it all the more embarrassing.

"I will be back in a moment. The pump will stop on its own when your breasts run dry," Uthel told me before he left the lab.

"Do you want to know something, Dakvar?" the taller guard said to his partner.

"What's that, Moldon?"

"Down on Earth, the humans are the highest form of life. The masters of their planet," said Moldon.

Both guards looked at me and sneered. "She doesn't look like the master of anything to me," said Dakvar.

"Especially not when she sleeps in a puddle of cum," laughed Moldon.

"Shut up," I snarled. "It's not like either of you are high up in the pecking order here."

I immediately knew I'd made a mistake the moment the words finished leaving my mouth. I was basically tied to the table and had my tits connected to a pump. I was in no position to be picking fights.

"Why don't I show you how much higher I am than you?" Moldon said. He strolled across the lab, taking his time, and stopped behind me. I turned my head so I could see what he was doing and I wish I hadn't.

His lips stretched into a nasty smile as he gripped the thermometer and pushed it deeper into my ass.

"No, please," I whined, struggling against my restraints. Moldon smirked at me and pushed the thermometer all the way in until it was buried deep inside of me.

"You're mine now bitch," he said as he twisted and pulled on the thermometer. It hurt like hell but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to give him the pleasure.

He pumped the thermometer in and out of me slowly, pulling it almost all the way out before jamming it right the way back in again.

"Ahh," I moaned. "Stop it."

"That's right," Moldon said. "Beg for us."

I whimpered as he continued to fuck my ass with the tool, but the more he did so the more the discomfort started to feel good. Soon enough I was moving my hips along with his movements, unable to stop myself. Moldon must have noticed because he started wiggling the thermometer around inside of me, the jerking action stimulating sensitive areas.

"That's right bitch, you're nothing but an animal in heat," he said, rubbing my pussy with his free hand.

My cheeks flushed crimson with shame but my cunt responded all the same. I was sopping wet and Moldon pressed his fingers into my tight opening. As he pushed them inside of me, the tip of the thermometer dug into one of my sensitive spots. With both of his hands occupied I let out a dejected sigh and waited for him to finish me off.

"Humans are whores," Dakvar said, as he stood in front of me, grinning cockily.

Dakvar retrieved a stool from across the room and brought it in front of me. Then he stepped up on it and dropped his pants. In an instant, his erect cock was in front of my face and I was staring at it with wide eyes. It was nowhere near as big as Grabanamo's, in fact, it was pretty small, but Moldon had made me so horny I didn't care how big it was. I just wanted it.

Suck it," Dakvar demanded.

Without hesitation, I parted my lips and took his cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his little dick and sucked hard, bobbing down onto it with all my might. The guy clearly didn't give me any choice anyway.

Behind me, Moldon slipped three fingers into my pussy and was thrusting mercilessly.

"Hng" I mumbled as I slurped away on Dakvar's hard cock. The little guy grabbed my head and started fucking my face with the eagerness of a horny rabbit. His thrusts turned me on more and got me dripping like a leaky showerhead.

Moldon became even more vicious with his fingers, jamming them into me hard enough to make me scream around Dakvar's cock. I could feel my juices leaking out all over his hand.

"See, you're nothing more than a horny animal," Moldon said with derision.

"She's a whore, that's what she is," Dakvar said, and as soon as the words were spoken, he dumped a big load of cum into my mouth with a feeble groan. I tried to swallow it all but there was so much that it spilled through my lips and dribbled down my chin.

Dakvar looked at me with disgust as he pulled up his pants and hopped off the stool.

The door opened and Uthel entered. As soon as he saw what was happening his eyes widened and he dropped the tablet he had been carrying. The shock of his arrival tipped me over the edge and an orgasm exploded through me. My body buzzed as the orgasm wracked every inch of my being. I groaned as every muscle in my body suddenly tightened and tremors of pleasure tore through me. My pussy clenched so tight that Moldon's fingers shot out from inside me like a spaceship taking off.

"This is unacceptable," Uthel said, picking up his tablet and striding into the room. "The two of you will be disciplined for this behavior."

Uthel disconnected me from the pumps having extracted all of the available milk from my breasts, and had a new pair of guards show me back to my cage. He was far kinder than Keldon had been and even apologized to me before I left. Of course, that didn't excuse what he planned to do with me in the future.

I sat on my now clean mat and looked at the creatures in the cages around me, remembering what Uthel had told me earlier. I wondered which one of them I would be forced to fuck next.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading! What did you think? What do you think should happen to Chloe next? Let me know.

Nicki xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,643 Followers