Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 04

Story Info
Chloe is taken by the tentacle monster.
2.5k words
4.69
30.4k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,623 Followers

The cage I was kept in was too small to stand in. I sat naked in the empty cage with my knees huddled to my chest. Strange noises came from the creatures around me. None of them could talk, none of them seemed sentient. They were all primitive alien animals and I was being treated like I was no better.

After about an hour two guards came for me. They were taking no chances now. As soon as my cage door opened they barreled in and held me down.

"No, please!" I yelled, but my efforts were futile.

The nearby creatures let out a cacophony of excited noises in response to the struggle. The guards bound my wrists and ankles in heavy metal restraints and then carried me from my cage. One held my arms, the other my legs. I struggled and thrashed, but it was too late. I knew that fighting was useless, but even so, I tried to wriggle free from their grasp. The aliens leading me down the corridor paid no attention to my cries for help or my struggles, they remained completely indifferent to my situation.

I was taken back to the small lab where Keldon was waiting alone. He still wore the bandage on his neck and it was accompanied by a frosty glare on his face.

"Place Subject 004 on the examination table," Keldon told the guards and they obeyed.

I didn't even argue with the name he called me, it was no longer that important.

"Please, Keldon," I begged as my back met the cold metal of the table. "I'm sorry I attacked you. I won't do it again. Please don't keep me in a cage."

Keldon didn't even look at me. He picked up a small metal disk and placed it over my mouth.

"Mpff!" I moaned as the disk expanded and clamped over my mouth, smothering any sound. I stared at Keldon, silently pleading with him to give me another chance, but he never so much as looked my way.

He repeated the same examination he'd done before and when he was finished he let out a defeated sigh. "You are no longer suitable to be my research subject," he said.

My eyes widened. Did this mean that he was going to let me go? Or was I simply going to be disposed of? My fate was likely going to be the same as subjects 1-3. I could feel my pulse thrumming aggressively as I waited for him to elaborate.

"You have been contaminated by the zyglaroth and are pregnant with its child."

A part of me withered up and died. That beast had impregnated me. I was going to give birth to--what? Another zyglaroth? A human-zyglaroth hybrid? Maybe death would be better than that. I couldn't imagine such a monstrous creature tearing its way out of my vagina.

"You will be given to Research Team B, the animal researchers. You belong to them now. Return her to her cage."

Tears of fear and despair fell from my eyes as I was carried out of the lab. My escorts did not care. They tossed me into my cage, removed the restraints from my mouth and limbs, and then locked me up again.

I screamed for somebody to help me, to give me another chance, to do anything but leave me like this. I screamed until my voice was hoarse and I could scream no longer. Nobody came and the only answer I got was from the beasts that surrounded me. I curled up in a ball and cried until I fell asleep on the hard metal floor.

At some point, I was woken up by an alien in a green outfit. It wasn't Zolto, but a different one. I blinked my eyes open and saw him pushing a thin mat through the bars of my cage.

"What is this?" I asked.

"A bed," he replied without looking at me.

"What about blankets?" I asked. To that he did not reply. Apparently, I was not deserving of any more comfort than a mat. I'd seen dogs with better sleeping arrangements.

Next, he fixed a water bottle to the bars, the ones hamsters were given with the metal pipe to drink out of. My mouth fell open in disgust. They could not treat me like this.

"Please," I whispered. There was no fight left in me. I was broken and defeated and I just wanted to be given the smallest fraction of humanity back.

Finally, the alien pushed a bowl of food through the bars and left it on the floor of my cage before he turned and walked away. The food looked like dog food, a pile of jellified meat. I hadn't even been given a spoon. Despite how unappealing it looked, my stomach still growled.

I crawled over to the bowl and looked at it. I hated the idea of eating it, but I was so hungry. I dipped one finger into it and then shoved it into my mouth. It truly tasted worse than it appeared but that was not saying much. I had two options, consume it or starve to death. With my stomach rumbling I knew that death by starvation would not come quickly. I ate the foul meat in as fast as I could. It made me feel nauseous, but it was better than dying. My stomach churned with every mouthful I swallowed.

When I was finished I sucked some water from the feeding bottle, feeling utterly humiliated to do so, and then curled up on my mat. After a while, I fell asleep once more and dreamed of happier times.

When I woke up it was much darker. The lights had been lowed to a dim amber and I could see the shapes of sleeping animals in their cages. My throat was scratchy and raw and I crawled across my cage to drink some water. I gulped the liquid down, noticing that it felt thicker than normal water, but not caring because I was so thirsty.

I returned to my mat and that's when I felt the familiar sensation of arousal tugging at my nether region. They'd put something in my water. I eyed the bottle suspiciously, wondering if they'd ejaculated into it. Even as I stared at the bottle my hand cupped my tit and squeezed.

"Oh, fuck," I muttered to myself, as I laid back on the mat and stroked my eager pussy.

The substance was doing its job quickly. I spread my legs and rubbed myself for all I was worth. My fingers dipped deeper into my slit as I rubbed faster and faster. I was soon slick with my horny juices. My moans attracted the attention of the creatures around me and pretty soon my scent was eliciting growls and moans of arousal from them too. If there hadn't been bars between us I was certain they would have tried to take me. And I would have let them.

I panted as I neared climax, desperate to feel that blissful release. I wrapped my fingers around the bars next to me and gasped when something snaked around my wrist. My eyes shot open and I stared at the purple tentacle wrapped around my wrist.

"What the..." I said, as I felt another one grip my ankle.

"No," I cried as I realized what was happening. Horny or not, this was just weird.

I pulled away as hard as I could. I managed to free my ankle but it held my wrist tight. I jumped up off my mat but it yanked me back down. I landed on my front and before I could get up again tentacles had seized both of my ankles.

"Help!" I yelled. I wasn't stupid enough to think that anybody would answer me.

I beat at the tentacle with my free hand and then a fourth purple tendril shot out from the bars and snatched my wrist away. The creature held me down on my front and pulled my legs wide open. Cool air wafted over my slit. Something squirmed over my foot. I turned my neck and looked at my feet where a fifth tentacle, this one considerably more bulbous than the rest, was worming its way up my leg until it rested against my pussy lips.

"Stop," I said, even as the tentacle caused an eruption of tingles to spread through me.

I looked around at the other occupants of the cages. They were all watching intently, with some even licking their lips greedily, as I was used. One dog-like creature was panting, its head pushed against the bars and a little erection sticking out from its body.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, anything else, but it didn't help. The tentacle was massaging my slit as if it already knew how to pleasure me. I could feel the way it soaked up my wetness and lubricated itself, ready to plunge into me.

I barely had time to process this before it thrust inside me with incredible speed. I cried out at the sudden invasion, but it felt too fucking good for me to complain loudly about it. It probed my insides. It wrapped around my insides in a way that was pure heaven, taking my breath away as it pumped into me fast and hard. I panted and moaned and felt my pussy already starting to spasm.

"Nnaaah," I murmured, as the tentacle pounded into me.

The tentacles around my limbs pulled so hard that they lifted me off the ground. Suddenly I was suspended in mid-air, being pumped full of untried alien tentacle. Every thrust inside me felt unbelievable. I moaned at the probing pressure it created in my core.

Just as the pleasure was about to engulf me completely, another tentacle slithered across my ass cheek. Then it pushed against my tiny puckered hole.

"No..." I'd never done anal before and the idea of losing my virginity to a tentacle monster was not a good one. But I didn't have a say in the matter.

It started to tease my ass with its probing tendril. "Oh god," I moaned. A tentacle was fucking my pussy and rubbing my asshole at the same time. The dual stimulation was too much. My pussy gripped the tentacle pounding it and my ass clamped tight around the one teasing it. I panted through the most intense orgasm of my life then screamed at the world as wave after wave lit up my body. The aliens in the cages seemed to all get off at the sight of me cumming since their excited roars filled the air.

Despite cumming so hard that I'd experienced a sensory overload, the tentacles didn't relax their grip one bit. Instead, they just kept on using my holes like I was a toy. It might have been overwhelming if I hadn't found it so fucking incredible.

The teasing tentacle teased no more and it forced its way through my back door, worming deep into my ass. I moaned with pained pleasure as it drove ever deeper. The one filling my pussy wasn't holding back either. It was giving me the hardest fucking of my life. My hips jerked and bucked as they enslaved my body, taking from me everything I had to offer. They were giving me pleasure I didn't know was possible to experience.

"Aaahh!" I moaned. "So deep... You're so deep. Please, please! Fuck my ass harder!" I implored. My words were little more than a pleasured jumble of noises.

The tentacle reaming out my ass didn't let me down. It started to thrust even harder, slamming into me with so much strength that I was rocking back and forth like a swing in the wind. I couldn't hold back my cries of ecstasy as I came again and again. The other aliens seemed to go crazy at the sounds of my pleasure and began to grind themselves against the bars of their cages or spurt out cum all over the floor.

The smell of my pleasure filled the air. It was heavy and intoxicating. The tentacles were far from done with me. The one in my ass was hitting some places that I didn't even know could be reached. The one in my pussy was doing the most wonderful things inside me.

A third tentacle appeared hovering in front of my face. Its purple tip had a small slit and from it leaked a bead of glistening white spunk. I opened my lips for the tentacle to slip between them and flinched as the taste filled me. It was a musky, salty flavor, but it wasn't an unpleasant one. I licked at the slit and sucked at the bead of goo, eager to pleasure the creature instead of just receiving its pleasure.

The taste of it made me think that this was what heaven must have tasted like. The feel of its slick warm texture sliding across my tongue was wonderful. The tentacle shaft began to thrust into my mouth, fucking my face and allowing me to savor the creature's cum.

"Mmmmnah," I moaned, as the pleasure of being both filled and pleasured at the same time drove me over the edge again. This time the orgasm was not just different but stronger and longer lasting than any of the others. I could feel my pussy grip tighter around the tentacles inside me.

The tentacle in my mouth pulsed against me and shot out more of its spunk to coat my tongue. However, there was no escape as the tentacle in my pussy began to throb and gush out more of its spunk. My entire body shook as all three tentacles gushed inside me. Torrents of cum flooded my holes. It was leaking out of every orifice and hitting the floor of my cage hard enough to sound like rain.

The pleasure was indescribable but my entire body was trapped in what could only be felt as mind-blowing, earth-shattering euphoria. This was just too much for me. I might have been cumming throughout the whole ordeal, but now I was unable to do even that. I writhed and jerked uncontrollably under the assault of my own orgasms and became so sensitive that the lightest touch on any part of my body would send me over the brink.

The tentacles slid out of me but were still ejaculating, sending cum through the air, raining down all over the place. The other tentacles lowered me gently back down and rested me on the soaked ground.

I lay twitching and convulsing in pleasure as the tentacles retreated back through the bars, vanishing into the darkness. I still moaned gently as my body grew still and I closed my eyes, enjoying the echoes of pleasure, as I lay in the giant puddle of alien cum.

***************************************************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading! Please get in touch to let me know what you thought and what you want to see happen next.

Nicki xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,623 Followers