Abducted Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah's life is destroyed when she's kidnapped by a stranger.
4.2k words
4.47
86k
150

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers

(Abducted is a Stockholm syndrome romance, but there is nothing romantic about the first few chapters. This is a dark and brutal story full of nonconsentual sex. If you don't enjoy that, please consider reading something else. Thank you.)

Day 1

It had already been a long day when Sarah headed to her car in the back parking lot of the Save & Shop at 3am. She'd just finished a seven hour overnight shift after a full day of classes, and she was bone tired. Frowning at her phone as she walked bleary eyed towards her car holding a half a bag of groceries she'd picked up on the way out, she never saw the van that was parked next to her driver's side door though. She heard the door open behind her and turned towards it, but she was stopped halfway by an arm that snaked around her throat, just as a stun gun was jammed into her armpit and jolted to life.

Up until this moment, she was just a bright young junior on the fast track to the medical school of her choice. Five seconds and a hundred thousand volts later she was a hundred and twenty pounds of dead weight, slumping into the arms of a stranger. He pulled her into his van in a smooth unhurried motion, before binding her limbs and gagging her with duct tape. Then he pulled out of the parking lot, away from the life she'd planned forever. Left behind in her parking lot was her car, a few oranges that fell from her sack when she crumpled, and any hope she had for decency.

He drove east out of town, stopping on a deserted county road only long enough to change license plates, and to toss her phone and smart watch, after he'd downloaded all data onto a laptop with gloved hands. They'd find her gadgets pretty quick after she was reported missing in a day or two, and the last thing he wanted was to be found. Once this was done, he searched her bags for any surprises, and then headed west, diverting to the north of town to avoid doubling back suspiciously. Sarah was a young woman, and there would be a real search for her. In a week they'd have all the camera footage from anywhere in town. In two there would be pictures of her on the cable news shows and the talking heads would be out for blood.

But they'd never find her if he didn't want them to. Her abductor had no connection to her; he'd never met her before, or commented on anything she'd ever posted online. He hadn't stopped for gas anywhere within 3 hours of her sleepy college town, and right now they were headed for a small house that was really just a vacation cottage on 50 acres of land in the wooded foothills one state over.

It was shortly after he'd doubled back that Sarah began to stir. At first they were only sleepy fumblings as she tried to figure out what happened, but after only a few moments, the flailing and muffled screaming started in earnest. He ignored them though, turning up the music instead to drown out her struggles while he focused on the road. No amount of music could drown out the panic rising inside her. She didn't know who did this to her, or what he had planned. She did know that someone had kidnapped her, and everything she'd learned from true crime shows on TV was that the longer she was missing, the less likely it was to end well.

She didn't stop trying to fight her way free until after they got off the paved back roads they'd been driving on for almost two hours and switched to dirt. By then She was exhausted, but no closer to breaking free, and freedom was getting further away every minute. For a while she'd secretly hoped this was some prank her friends were playing on her - that any moment they'd pull over, set her free, and yell surprise. That hadn't happened though, and by the time the road had gotten loud and bumpy she knew it was never going to end so easily.

When the driver finally stopped in the car port of his hideaway, she briefly tried to fight him when he came into the back to put a hood on her, but he overpowered her effortlessly. Then he picked her up and bundled her into the house, only occasionally stopping to shift his grip as her writhing threatened to make him drop her. She was light, but unwieldy, and after a precarious walk down the basement stairs he her down on the spartan bed that squealed loudly as the ancient springs adjusted under her weight.

Then suddenly he was gone. Sarah wondered what was going on as she heard him walking back up the steps without bothering to untie her or say a word. As soon as he closed the door and she figured she was alone, she started struggling again - trying to stretch her bonds or find something to cut them on. All she succeeded in doing was falling painfully onto the cold concrete floor. After that she just burst into tears and lay there a while letting the terrible situation she was in finally start to soak in. She hadn't even managed to work the hood off, so she couldn't even see her surroundings, and that made everything so much worse. All she could do was lay on the cold concrete for what happened next.

She didn't have to wait long. The heavy steps of the man that had done this to her soon came back down the basement stairs, making the wood creak with each step. When he got to the basement he walked up to her prone form and just laughed at her before he picked her up. Once she was back on the bed, he placed something cold and metallic against her throat. Her brain instantly told her it was a knife, but she had a hard time accepting that. She'd never been in any danger before and it just didn't seem possible.

"I'm going to cut these off of you now," he said in a deep, menacing voice. This was the first time she heard his voice, but she didn't recognize it. She did recognize the threat though, stiffening her body and she tried not to move even a muscle. Who knew what someone capable of kidnaping her would do to her with a knife if she gave him even the barest excuse. No matter how motionless she held herself though, she couldn't quiet her little rabbit heart though. It was pounding a mile a minute as he slowly pulled the knife away from her throat.

She thought he meant to cut away the tape that was binding her hands and feet, so she was surprised when he suddenly reversed the grip and slid the sharp blade down her blouse, and between her tits, cutting open her top and her bra in a single long slice that left her feeling intensely vulnerable and paralyzed with fear. Until this moment, none of this had seemed real to Sarah. It was some kind joke gone wrong, but now her beautiful B cup breasts were out on display for a stranger's lustful gaze, and her nipples were rapidly hardening in the cool air of the basement.

"Mmmm," They look just as good as they did in the catalog," he said, groping her right tit hard with one hand while he watched her reaction. At first Sarah lay there in stunned confusion, trying to parse the words he was saying. They didn't make sense. He couldn't have seen her tits.. She'd never dated a guy like this so how could he... and then it clicked. He'd seen her online when she was showing off for strangers while she was between boyfriends. She'd stopped posting new pictures after she'd started dating Brian, but she still posted her stories and fantasies sometimes, because that wasn't cheating, not really. And this son of bitch had tracked her down from that? From something she posted? She suddenly bucked upward trying to get his hand off her, outraged that something like this could happen.

She couldn't dislodge his hand, but after a moment she felt the knife return, pressing the cold against her left nipple. She kept struggling for another second or two until she figured out that that was the same knife that had shredded her shirt, and then she froze instantly. "Careful cunt," he threatened. "I only just got you, it would be a shame to start marking you up with scars already." She relaxed slowly, laying back down on the bed, practically hyperventilating as she waited for the sharp pain of the knife to drive his point home, but it never came. Instead he returned to exploring her body. He traced his fingers across her tits, her flat belly, and then when he reached the waistband of her leggings, the knife returned to finish her humiliation as it sliced down her legs, leaving only rags that covered nothing at all.

She wanted to fight again as he gently peeled away the remains of her clothes and panties, and slowly forced her thighs apart, but instead she just lay there, the fear warring with the impotent rage of how little she could do about any of this. Bound and blind as she was, all she could do was get herself hurt trying to stop him, so she forced herself not to react as he reached down to her crotch and slid two fingers up and down her slick slit making her shudder with revulsion as she automatically tried to shut her thighs again. She couldn't stop him though as he played with her unwilling hole a little more before suddenly shoving two fingers inside of her.

"Well aren't you a wet little slut? Let me guess, you don't want this, but all the fear is preparing you to be violated. It's just a biological coping mechanism. Right?" He said, as if he was reading her mind. "You need that to be true, don't you? Because if it's true then none of this is your fault, but if it isn't..." he curled his fingers up pressing painfully against her g-spot making her whole body tense and her hips twist as she tried to get away from it. "If it isn't, then you aren't trying to survive this like some primitive animal. You're just a broken slut that enjoys being raped by a stranger, and if that's the case, then this is all your fault, isn't it?

He pulled his fingers out of her then, wiping them wetly on her thigh. "Well don't worry slut. I'm not going to rape your pussy yet. You don't deserve that kind of pleasure. You don't deserve to cum; maybe when you start to show a little obedience you'll get your wish. For now I'm just getting to know my new toy. What do you think Barbie, is it time to see your new dreamhouse?

Suddenly her captor lifted her up into a sitting position and yanked the hood off, letting her see just how far she had fallen. The grey cinder block walls were cracked in places and mostly unadorned, with only two small high windows letting in a little light through their dirty pane's from the outside. Both were barred. In the basement itself there was the bed she was sitting on, with old wooden stairs on the other side of the room. Besides a door in the wall to the right, it was the only exit. In the middle of the room was a floor drain and a heavy duty metal eye bolt attached to a long chain. On the wall across from the door was a matching toilet and shower done in the same dull green porcelain that hadn't been made by anyone since the 70s. Against the wall between the door and the bathroom was a window with a pair of manacles bolted to the wall, and on the floor underneath them was an old bloodstain that made her skin crawl. It was as close to a dungeon as she could have imagined.

Sarah tried to turn her head to see the monster that had done this to her, but he held her jaw in an iron grip, preventing her from turning her head. "Now now, cunt," he chided as he pulled the hood back down over her head, "You forgot to say please. Don't worry, you'll get to see prince charming in a minute, after you're all ready for him." He then forced her back down on the bed, picked up the knife, and dragged the tip down her inner thigh, her knee, and her calf, before finally cutting through the tape around her ankles. She wasn't free for long though. No sooner did he free her from her hobbles than he snapped shut a manacle around her right ankle. The cold metal sent goosebumps racing up her body as she struggled to think. Was he tying her down to the bed or... No, this must be connected to the attachment point in the middle of the room. She struggled to think about what this meant when suddenly her hood was removed and she could finally see who had done this to her.

He was an older man, somewhere in his thirties with short dark hair and 5 o'clock shadow. He looked normal, in that blue collar sort of way. She might have even found him cute in other circumstances. Not cute enough to talk to or anything, because her standards in men were very high, but she'd let him buy her a drink and pretend to be interested in him for a minute or two before she ghosted him. Even without him standing up though, she could see that he was a lot taller than her, and much stronger. She wasn't going to be able to get out of here with a plan, but... Her train of thought derailed when he reached up and pulled the duct tape off her face, making her wince in pain.

"What the fuck are you..." Sarah Immediately protested, but he slapped her across the face, casually, making her see stars.

"Language, slut," he admonished. "Is that anyway for you to address your new owner?"

"You're not my fucking owner, and nothing... Ah fuck..." she cried out as he slapped her hard again. This time it was a backhand from the other side. She didn't have time to recover though. This time he grabbed her by the throat with his right hand and began to squeeze, and there was nothing he could do to stop him. First she began to panic, then flail, and finally, with her vision slowly fading to black around the edges, she relaxed, and eventually so did the grip that was choking her. She took in great heaving breaths then, as she pondered how close she'd come to dying. It terrified her, and in that unguarded moment her self proclaimed owner took a ring gag out of his jacket pocket and forced it in her mouth before she knew what he was doing. By the time she was struggling in earnest it was already firmly embedded in her mouth, forcing it open wide and he was already buckling it tight around the back of her head.

"That's the problem with young cunts like you," he ranted as he worked with the gag for her next torment. "You think you get a say in how a man like me uses that tight young body of yours. That was only ever an illusion slut, and you can consider it shattered. You're not a lady - they don't show off their tits to thousands of strangers. You're not even a person. You're just a hole until you earn a few more privileges."

He stood up then, pulling her up by her hair to force her to join him on his feet momentarily, before he forced Sarah to her knees, and unzipped his fly, fishing out his throbbing circumcised cock. Sarah tried to turn her head to avoid what she knew was about to happen next, but he held her in place with a handful of hair, almost ignoring her struggles for how effective they were. 'Please, don't do this,' she wanted to say, 'I don't suck dick, not even for my boyfriends. It's disgusting and degrading.' but none of that came out as the gag held her mouth open. Instead all that came out was a string of garbled gibberish as he smiled cruelly down at her.

"I take it that means you like it, right baby?" he asked, sardonically rubbing the precum from his drooling cock across her cheek making her recoil in disgust. "Don't worry baby, you'll get to taste it soon enough. You'll get to show me just how much you want to please your new owner whether you like it or not."

And then without any warning he shoved his dick into her mouth and Sarah was powerless to stop him. He stopped with only three or four inches were in her mouth, not quite hitting the back of her throat. "You've got two choices here slut, and neither of them is a hand job." her rapist gloated, "You can either use that tongue to make me feel good, or I can fuck your throat until I cum all over your pretty face. The choice is yours." The disgust was clear on Sarah's face. She hated the very idea of sucking someone's cock. She would never contribute to her own degradation like that.

At least that's what she told herself until he shoved the other half of his cock into her throat, wedging an inch or two into her throat, cutting off her breathing and making her body spasm as her gag reflex kicked in. He just held his cock there for half a minute, enjoying the feeling of her soft wet mouth, as her panic slowly grew, and then he pulled out and fucked her face properly with a stroke every second or two as he stared down at her angry eyes, boiling over with rage and shame. Some strokes he bottomed out, forcing his cock into her throat and her face into his pubic hair. This was as much to humiliate her as it was to feel her throat grip and spasm around his dick as he fucked her lifeless mouth and she refused to cooperate.

"What's the matter, slut, not having fun?" he mocked her, without stopping. "If you want to make this last as long as possible, I'm game. I've got nothing else to do today, so if it takes me an hour to cum like this, that's just what we'll do. There's nothing better than face fucking a little humility into an uppity cunt like you."

She didn't want to give him the satisfaction, but the idea that he could keep doing this to her for an hour was horrifying. It hadn't even been two minutes and already her knees and jaws were aching at the abuse he was inflicting passively on her while he took his pleasure against her will. The idea that she would spend another 5 minutes let alone another hour like this, drooling down her chin while some stranger raped her face was intolerable. She had to give him what he wanted, or this torment would never end. Hesitantly, and with the utmost distaste she moved her tongue to caress the invading shaft. The small act of compliance made everything worse - the taste, the aches, the shame - she hated herself for doing it, but she told herself she didn't have any choice as she gave her first blowjob to a strange man against her will.

"Mmmmm, that's a good cunt," he moaned as soon as her efforts registered. He was obviously getting off on her participation more than her clumsy technique. The idea of bringing such a proud little woman to this level must be exactly what got a monster like him off. "It looks like your mouth pussy is good for more than just screaming and being a bitch, isn't it?"

Sarah was tempted to stop again out of spite, but instead she redoubled her efforts. Anything to get this awful dick out of her mouth so she could tell him what she really thought of him was worth it. So, with her frenzied licking against the bottom of his glans, she was quickly rewarded as his moans intensified.

"Mmmpph - that's right. That's a good little cocksucker. Go on. Take it. Take my cum," he cried as he finally erupted. The first two shots of cum went into her mouth, but the last three sprayed across her face. She couldn't decide which was worse, the disgusting taste, and the humiliating feeling of having her face glazed in cum like this. The moment her rapist pulled out his cellphone and snapped a couple pictures of her like this, she changed her mind: looking like this was definitely the worst part.

"Since you've been such a good girl, I think you deserve a treat," he said as he tucked his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. Her abductor then removed the gag, took his knife out again, and sliced through the tape binding her wrists before turning and going upstairs. "Don't go anywhere sweetheart," he called out behind him. "I'll be right back."

As soon as he was gone, she was up like a shot, spitting out his cum on the floor rather than swallow something that disgusting. First, she stripped the tape from her arms, then she used the pillowcase to wipe the cum off her face. Once she no longer felt disgusting, she scoured the room, looking for a way out or a weapon. Anything to escape this fate worse than death. But she found nothing. The bed was bolted to the floor, the toilet tank lid was screwed down, and she couldn't yank the chain from the floor, no matter how hard tried. The weight of the situation finally settled on her once she realized the thick chain wouldn't even allow her to reach the steps. He had thought of everything, and with that realization, the world contracted until it was about 4 paces long. She could get to the bed, the toilet, and the shower. And that was it.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers
12