Abducted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost enough to make her cry, but when she heard his footsteps coming, she stopped herself - she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Instead, she stood there, in the middle of the room, prepared to fight with all the strength she had using the self-defense classes she'd taken when she moved here freshman year. But he didn't come down the stairs with a new torture device. He walked down carrying a paper plate with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some chips, and a red solo cup. Seeing that reminded her of just how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten since before her shift started, and now the better part of a day later, here she was. But she couldn't take his food, could she? That was too much like giving in.

So, as he got into range, she said "Fuck you and fuck your food creep," as she swept everything in his hands on to the floor making a mess. "You can't buy my affection. You can't tame me. So just let me go."

He just stood there, smiling a cold and indifferent smile at her. "You think this is funny prick," Sarah asked, as she moved forward to shove him. She never connected though, as he grabbed her right arm, sidestepped her, and twisted it painfully behind her back.

"This? Funny? Never," he said, with barely suppressed mirth. "It's just sad, frankly. Your new owner uses you, takes care of you, and makes you a nice meal and this is how you treat him? I think you should apologize."

"I'm never fucking apologizing to you, you fucking monster," Sarah yelled, "What makes you think that...urhhhh" he cut her off by twisting her arm just shy of the point where it would have broken.

"I get it," her abductor said, slowly steering her towards the bed. "I do. This is a hard transition to make, but there's nothing you can do to stop it from happening. "You're not a person anymore, you're just a little bitch now, and you need to be housebroken like any new pet."

When he got to the bed, he used leverage to force her to her knees, and then further, forcing her face to the cold concrete. It took her a moment to figure out what he was doing. He was rubbing her face in the cum she'd spat out, like she was a little puppy who had to be taught not to piss on the carpet. She flushed red at the very idea.

Finally, the long shameful moment was over, and he let her up, picking up the sandwich, the plate, and the cup, before walking up the stairs, leaving her alone to contemplate the horror show that had become her life. 24 hours ago, her life was close to perfect, and now she had been abducted, raped, and was locked in some weirdo's basement. That was when she began to cry in great heaving sobs without end. It couldn't possibly get any worse.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah agree with Tess. This isn't Noncon/reluctance, this is Horror. There's too much focus on the torture and breaking part. It's too close to things that have happened in the real world. I'm not a prude, hell, I read noncon for fun. But I'd be a little bit worried about anyone that gets off on this level of abuse of women.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it , don't stop

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To: MisterRightAway

Recently rediscovered this story whilst looking for something to read and decided to respond to your comment.

Yes I do think it is a very well written piece, I still don’t see how it’s meant to be a Romance story, it literally can’t when it contains Stockholm Syndrome any feelings of “love” are flawed. Obviously different people have different kinks, as for BDSM there’s such a vast spectrum from roleplay to full on lifestyle that there’s usually something for everyone. I don’t enjoy all aspects of BDSM part of the benefits of BDSM a is the ability to limit/ refuse things because no two people are the same so why should what they enjoy sexually be the same? It’s important to note that this is very definitely NOT BDSM. By default BDSM is a fully informed and FREELY a given exchange of power between two or more people. So unless the story is actually CNC then no this still is NOT BDSM. It does contain acts used in BDSM but that isn’t the same as being BDSM. No consent has been given and any future ‘consent’ from her will not be genuine because she is being held against her will and in fear for her life. So her voice may say yes whilst her mind is screaming “Nononono, fuck off and die” because self preservation instincts are very strong.

It’s a very well done portrayal of an absolute fucking nut job who’s kidnapped this woman because he believes he has the right to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. Unless a woman actually says (without any type of manipulation/ fear/ coercion) : “Yes please come and fuck me do whatever you want to me” then no she is “not asking for it” and has NOT given consent.

I genuinely believe that this story would be better served in the Horror category, it’s full on Rape which just isn’t sexy for the victim. Presumably the rapist might enjoy it but rape isn’t exactly about sex. The “Rape Fantasy” is a common one but it doesn’t involve actual rape, instead it involves a loss of control and a feeling of helplessness which should only ever be attempted with someone that you trust. Ironically it’s the shallow end of BDSM.

Re: “Blame” Anyone can be made to orgasm with the right stimulus regardless of the rapist’s comment, it’s a physiological response. The “asking for it” argument is a pathetic lame excuse given by small minded morons unable to control themselves which if you think about it is pretty fucking sad. So the ONLY blame is ALWAYS with the rapist not the victim, years of therapy tell me that this is how it works. Btw, an additional Tag for Rape should be included, the correct Tags are always appreciated. Putting Non Con and BDSM together in the Tags is an oxymoron as they are diametrically opposed. It’s that whole issue of consent.

I think the reason why I personally had such a visceral reaction to this chapter was due to it being terrifyingly realistic. That and being a rape survivor. Based on personal experience if I ever found myself in a similar situation with no means of escape I’d rather kill my self than submit to some freak, repeatedly slam my head against the wall or chew veins open, whatever it takes.

Now obviously the author is unlikely to go that route because death just isn’t sexy and seriously limits options in a relationship and after all this is an erotic story site. A lot of women will endure a lot of things, some will break and ‘fall in love’, others will fake that until they can gain enough of their captors trust to escape/ kill their captors(s) and then there are those who will break literally checking out of reality and become unresponsive to anything, the last option of course are those who would rather die. There isn’t a right or wrong answer to any of that it boils down to what an individual can cope with. On mental health grounds I’m not planning on reading any additional chapters. I really don’t think it will be HEA. Yikes, apologies for the word vomit!

Thanks for sharing, best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Frankly, I don’t understand some of the criticism this story has drawn. It’s categorized as a story about a non-consensual relationship, which it is, and the author has emphasized this not only in its category, but also by tags and in the notes. It is also correctly tagged as BDSM, as she is bound in several different ways and her kidnapper is obviously both dominant and a sadist. The story is not badly written, nor are there excessive spelling errors, compared to many other works published here. The tale is not even particularly far-fetched, but rather a fairly concise description of something that happens to women almost daily, as people would know if newspapers still existed. I think some folks just want to find any excuse to disapprove of things they are uncomfortable thinking about, and that is not a fair or adequate basis upon which to base literary criticism.

shadysweetshadysweetover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, I couldn't finish reading it. There are SO many mistakes (typos) and it went too fast like a train out of control. I love a good non-con story, but this was rough. There has to be a little pleasure and there was just rape... Maybe I'm more of a dub non-con person, but this just crossed a line for me. Not to be completely rude here, but I'm just not sure how this has so many reads, there are MUCH better non-con stories on this site that deserve attention.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just One Drink She went to bed a virgin, but woke up a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's New Life Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories