Abducted Ch. 07

Story Info
The first week is over but her Sarah's struggles aren't.
3.8k words
4.66
26.4k
42

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

Author's note: I get a lot of grief for my stories. For the subject matter. Because people think they are too dark. Because they don't think they are dark enough. This series especially has been a lightning rod for whatever reason. Lately the feedback has made me think that I should probablly stick to posting my stories elsewhere honestly. I welcome constructive criticism. I know my writing isn't perfect and that I have a long way to go as a writer, but I'm really tired of being told how sick I am for writing about these things, so if you don't like stories about nonconsentual sex, breeding, coercion, and kidnapping, please just read someone else's story and leave me alone.

...

She didn't know what she expected when she finally came back to her senses. To be murdered? To be dragged back to the cabin by her hair and locked in her owner's basement?. Maybe he would beat her within an inch of her life while she begged for mercy. Instead after they both finished panting from the intense fuck they'd shared on the cold leafy ground he unlocked the chain on her ankle, and leaving it on the ground he picked her up. They walked the last few dozen feet toward the camp. This didn't make sense to her, but she was exhausted and past caring just now. She couldn't stop him from doing whatever he wanted anyway. That much had been proven once again by the day's events.

He carried her into the tent gently, then helped her crawl into a large two person sleeping bag. Once she was situated he stripped and slid in behind her, spooning next to her cold, sore body from behind. It was as warm and safe as she had felt in a long time. It wasn't even sexual, though their naked bodies were pressed together like this. It was just natural.

"Why are we sleeping in here," she asked, as something nagged at the back of her mind while she drifted off to sleep.

"Because it's too late to dig a hole," was her tormentor's nonsensical response.

She shrugged mentally before, turning over to snuggle against his hairy chest and drifting off to sleep. He would explain whatever the next game was tomorrow. Until then she would just enjoy the moment.

Sarah's dreams were conflicted. She was being chased, not by her rapist, but by her boyfriend, her teachers, and her parents - a whole mob of everyone important to her, and all she could do was run, looking for her monster in the deepest part of the forest. It was surreal and strangely terrifying, and when she woke up with a start to the morning light, she reached for her tormentor, but she was alone in the tent. She sat up and looked around, feeling suddenly vulnerable, and felt as much as smelled the cooking of breakfast outside as her stomach growled ferociously; God she was hungry. Her escape attempt had cost her another day's worth of meals. Was this how pet's felt when their owners neglected them, she wondered?

She got out of the sleeping bag shivering in the morning chill, and noticed a long coat and a pair of shoes in her size sitting by the door to the tent. She put them on, feeling the wool coat scratch against her naked body uncomfortably as she moved, but it was still better than the freezing temperatures. Then she stepped outside. Her kidnapper was sitting on a stump by a low fire cooking up scrambled eggs, sausage, and peppers on a cast iron skillet while bread was toasting on skewers at the fire's edge.

"Mmmm, that smells delicious," she said with undisguised hunger, coming up to kiss him on the top of his head before sitting down beside him and snuggling next to his arm. "May I have some master?'' she asked, without hesitation or sarcasm. Maybe in a couple days she would have the strength to fight him again, but today she just wanted to feel better - to be full and warm and happy. Freedom didn't rate high on her list of needs when she was slumming around the base of Maslow's Hierarchy.

"You know you can have my sausage any time you want, slut" he said, smiling as he stirred the dish. He handed her a thermos of hot coffee, and she poured herself a cup, using it more for a hand warmer than for drink for the next few minutes. It occurred to her only after she handed it back to him that the large steel vacuum insulated bottle would have made a good club to crack him across the back of the head yet, but what would have been the point? Even if she could have hurt him, which wasn't very likely, she probably couldn't find her way back to his cabin from here.

A couple minutes later, he was serving her with an enameled steel camp plate and spork. It wasn't exactly fine cuisine, but she devoured every scrap that he gave her and asked for seconds. Running for your life worked up quite an appetite. They ate in silence for a time until she finally askes, "What did you mean last night? About the hole?"

"It doesn't matter now," he said after only a short delay, "I've decided to keep you after all. I think we both know you're mine at this point. Even if you managed to get away and get me locked up you'd be miserable without me."

She looked at her empty plate for a long moment before finally nodding. "I do," she said, barely above a whisper horrified to find that what he was saying was true. "I do need you," she said, a little louder this time as she set her dishes down by the fire and hugged him tightly as the intense conflicting emotions overwhelmed her. This monster had carved his mark into her soul; he'd defaced her permanently, and now she could never be happy with a normal decent man.

"I do need you master," she whined, sobbing into his shoulder, "Please don't throw me away."

He put his arm around her then, gently. "I won't do that Sarah," he said soothingly, "It would be a waste of a perfectly good set of holes." The combination of sweetness and profane was intoxicating, and it made her tingle just to hear. "I just need you to do one more thing for me."

"Anything," she said, looking up into his eyes and meeting his gaze for a second before demurely lowering them again. "Anything for you master."

He nodded, "Do you see that thing leaning on the tree over there? Bring it to me."

That was easy enough, she thought, getting up and walking over to pick it up. It was a short heavy wrought iron rod that looked like a fireplace poker. She held it lightly, turning it in her hand for ten seconds, and then brought it back.

"What is it," she asked, trying to hand it to him, but he didn't hold out his hand to take it.

"Branding iron," he said casually, meeting her eyes and smiling, as he pointed. "Put that end in the fire."

Sarah's blood froze as the pieces fell into place. He was going to BRAND her? But strangely that realization barely slowed her hands as she did as she was instructed.

She could have done anything in the moment. She could have struck out at him. She could have thrown the thing away into the underbrush. She could have argued or run or anything... but with only a slight tremor, she put the tip into the embers, leaving the handle well outside the fire.

"Good girl," he said. "Now go take off your jacket and lean against that tree there, and I'll be with you in a minute."

In a complete surprise to her, she unbuttoned her coat and walked over to where she had been instructed, feeling the chill attack her almost immediately now that she had lost both the fire and the jacket defending her against it. What was she thinking? It was one thing to go along with him for a day or two while she recovered her strength to come up with a new plan for escape. But what was the point in ever getting away if he was about to brand a permanent reminder of his ownership of her for the rest of her life? This internal monolog didn't stop her though. She just leaned against the tree, making peace with what was about to happen as she shivered.

"You should know," he said as he heard her stand up, "That you never had a chance to escape. I planted the knife in your bed. I let you walk out. I even started this campfire to give you something to run to."

She heard him pick up the brand out of the fire. "I set this all up... just to see what you would do, and you did better than I thought honestly. I didn't think you would stay in your room, but I certainly didn't think you would make it as far as you did. I was a little impressed."

Sarah felt herself blushing at the backhanded compliment, even as she heard him walking toward her. "But even if I had to drag you out here by your hair it was always going to come to this moment, slut. A shallow grave or a submission. A shovel or a branding iron. You understand that, don't you?"

"Y-Yes..." she hesitated, trying to keep the fear out of her voice, "Yes sir."

"And this is the future you want? To be my pet? My toy? My personal rapedoll?" He asked again.

Sarah opened her mouth up to answer, but never got the chance as he lashed out with the glowing brand, embedding it in her left ass cheek.

"I'm just kidding, cunt." he said, pressing the source of agony against her tender flesh.

"We both know that what you want stopped mattering a week ago. You're mine now, and you'll learn to love what I love."

Sarah tried to scream, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out. Her body flinched, but otherwise she held stock still, as if she was paralyzed by the sensation. One eternity, or seven seconds later, it was over, depending on who you asked. He withdrew the brand and tossed it away. She slowly slumped to her knees, still leaning against the tree as she sobbed. A few moments later she felt him applying a bandage and some cream to the site of her wound. "So it won't get infected," he murmured. Then he swept her up in his arms and gave her a powerful hug that she returned, weakly.

"Congratulations cunt," he whispered in her ear. "I'm not just your Master now, I'm your Owner." The words, as terrible as they were, also made her happy in a strange way that she couldn't quite describe. It was the opposite of how she'd lived her whole life. She'd dated guys for years only to break up when they proposed because they weren't quite perfect, and now some stranger who had stolen her from everything and decided that she was the one after less than a week of knowing her. It was terribly romantic, in a deranged way. Of course if that was a proposal of sorts, then this would be an exchange of rings she supposed as her body struggled.

The moment lingered as they embraced each other in the cold morning, until finally she asked, "If you get to brand me, can I at least know your name?"

"David," he said without hesitation, pulling back so he could look her in the eye's. "My name is David, and it's nice to make your acquaintance Sarah."

She cried then, for a long time, and he just held her as the sun rose. Not because she was horrified or trapped, but because she was really really happy, for the first time in a long time. This wasn't the life she would have chosen for herself, but in this moment, she couldn't imagine a better one.

Eventually, he picked up her jacket, and let her get warm again, and then they began walking home again holding hands. David only stopped long enough to pick up the chain and bring it back with them.

"Do I really have to keep wearing that?" she asked.

"Yes, for a while," he responded.

"Can you at least chain me in your bedroom?" she tried, instead.

"Soon," he answered.

That was good enough for now. She loved some of the things he did to her, and liked many of the rest, but being chained up in the basement all day was so terribly boring. The walk back was nice though. Her owner said that he'd clean up the camp another day, and for now he wanted to get her home and get her foot looked at. It wasn't bothering her too much though. Certainly not enough to distract her from the natural beauty that was all around them.

Once they got home, they had a long steamy shower that lasted however long it took for David's cabin to run out of hot water. It was at least an hour of kissing and groping and soap and steam though. When it was over he laid her down in his bed, and then cleaned and bandaged her foot, her ankle, and her ass. She was in worse shape than she had thought. He left her the remote and then went to make her some soup.

"Don't get up," he told her, "just call me if you need anything."

She smiled then, melting a little at the kindness and care such a pitiless monster like her master could show sometimes. She flipped through channels, watching bits and pieces of daytime soap operas before losing interest. At one point she came across a news show talking about her disappearance, but changed the channel immediately. She didn't want to think about that right now. She couldn't. She'd ask David what to do about that and when they could let her parents know that she was okay soon enough, but not today.

Finally her lover appeared, bringing her a tray of tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was simple but delicious and she wolfed it down while he lay beside her. Sometime after that around noon, she fell asleep in his arms in their own private sunbeam.

When she woke up later, it was dark, and twilight was fading. Sarah reflected on what a good, if utterly surreal day it had been. She had never expected to be run down in the woods, threatened with death and a shallow grave, or to be overjoyed at being branded as chattel property instead. Now she was warm, full, safe, and happy, in the arms of her gently snoring owner. Every need she had, had been fully sated.

Well, every need except for one. She was soaked and aching to be used, but her kidnapper seemed intent at taking it easy on her today. That was fine, Sarah thought. She could fix that. Gently she eased out of his grip and slid beneath the covers, to find the object of her affection. His dick was only at half mast, so she nuzzled it playfully, licking the tip before slowly sliding it into her mouth. This was only the second blowjob of her life, but she gloried in the tastes and the sensations. Last time it had been the worst violation of her life, but this time it was a privilege. She wasn't crazy about the taste of cum, but she loved the feeling of power and control as she felt his cock grow and jerk in her mouth. Her goal wasn't to make him cum anyway - if he wanted that then he could break out his gag again and force her.

A shiver went up her spine at the very idea as she tried to focus. She just wanted her rapist to be hard for what came next. Reluctantly, she stopped sucking once his prick was as hard as it was going to get, then started up his body, leaving a trail of kisses in her wake as she explored his body on the way to her lover's lips. When she got there, she had time to whisper, "Please? Please fuck me master?" before he silenced her with a powerful kiss that left her breathless. In this time when neither of them could speak, he didn't force his cock inside her though. He merely ground his hips against her so that his slick shaft glided along her dripping slit, making her need worse as little sparks of pleasure began to spray from her clit to the rest of her nervous system. If he didn't stick his cock inside her, then she was sure she'd catch fire from pure sexual frustration any moment now.

"I was sleeping, slut" he growled. "I'm tired. If you need dick so bad than fuck me yourself. Show me how sexy you are when those tits jiggle as you bounce up and down on my dick."

It was an order she wouldn't dream of resisting as she changed the angle of her pussy to the cock being ground against her and impaled herself on his thick dick. Then she sat up, flinging off the covers and showing him her whole body. Even in the nearly dark room, her pale skin was still visible, practically glowing by contrast.

"Is this what you wanted to see master?" She said in her sultriest voice as she arched her back and reached up to caress her tits. "Did you want your slave to show you her sexy body?" He didn't answer, but the crooked smile on his face and the throbbing cock twitching deep inside her told her everything she needed to know. This was exactly what he wanted. This is all it had ever been about: obedience and desire.

Sarah made a show of gasping and moaning as she played with her tits while she rocked back and forth on his thick cock, but she knew they would never get there this way. Eventually she lowered her hands back to his chest, and leaned forward. Bouncing up and down on a dick was exhausting, and it had been a long day. Instead she slid forward and backwards a couple inches. It was just enough for the man beneath her to feel the slick friction that he would get if he was sliding in and out of her, but this way, she could control the speed and force at which she ground her clit against his hips.

"MMMMmmm," Sarah moaned as she hit the right tempo. "Ffuckk this is good. I love your dick Master. I fucking love your fucking cock."

Her lover gasped and moaned and twitched underneath her, but let her choose the pace of this dance. She'd only been fucking him for two or maybe three minutes, but already she was losing control. "Please Master. Please - can I cum for you?" She asked, thinking it was better to be safe than sorry.

"Mmmmm... of course you can cunt." He growled between moans. "You've been such a good girl. Cum all over your owner's dick."

Sarah didn't need to be told twice. Instead she picked up the speed slightly, thrilling at the combination of sensations as his dick moved inside her and her clit was ground between their pelvises. Thirty seconds later, her body went rigid and her pussy began to spasm as she came hard on David's dick.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Ff-Fuck..." she moaned, collapsing on her lover as the pleasure made her lose all sense of balance.

As she lay shivering and twitching on her lover's chest she heard him say mockingly, "That's it? That's what you call an orgasm? You really can't do anything right, can you slut."

Sarah tried to respond, but he slammed his cock against her cervix by flexing his hips, and she collapsed into a fog of pleasure again, moaning softly as he berated her.

"I guess I'll just have to show you how it's done then," he said as he pistoned in and out of her. She'd expected him to flip her over and continue fucking her with him on top, but instead he just altered the angle of his dick slightly and pumped in and out of her rapidly, in short three and four inch strokes, using the springs of the mattress to allow him to bounce inside her faster and with less effort than he could have otherwise. It combined all the strengths of her preferred positions with the delicious pleasure of feeling her clit stimulated just right. With every thrust, Sarah's mind melted a little. This was too much. For the first few seconds round two had been unwelcomed overstimulation, but they were well past that now. Sarah's body was being assaulted by pleasure beyond her ability to cope as she writhed and cried on his chest, digging her nails into him in a vain effort to find something solid to hang onto.

"Please," she begged, "Please no more. Please stop."

But David ignored her, not even slowing his hips. "You got to cum slut, now I'm going to cum too, no matter how it makes you feel."

The sensation reminded her of the time that she had eaten too many edibles and gotten way too high. It wasn't unpleasant, and it certainly wasn't painful. She loved what he was doing to her, it was just way too intense, and she felt like she was losing part of herself to the maelstrom that was afflicting her senses. "Please," she whimpered, growing more afraid as she felt the second orgasm starting to rise within her. "Please... it's too much." She imagined the tide receding before the tsunami, as it continued to build and build just off shore.

"Stop fighting me and take my cum, cunt" he growled finally, bottoming out inside her as his dick pulsed. It was the feeling of him throbbing inside her that put her over the edge the second time. Pulse after pulse of cum shot inside her, and even if she couldn't feel it, she knew it was there, and it turned her on to no end. With a strangled scream, Sarah felt the building wave crash across her mind, drowning her in ecstasy in the same way he was drowning her womb with cum. She wasn't completely sure afterwards, but she thought that she might have lost consciousness as she came hard from the orgasm her lover inflicted on her.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers
12