All Comments on 'Abducted Ch. 07'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. I’m really enjoying this series.

There are some stuff on here I don’t like at all (cock cage, cucking) but I just ignore and don’t comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another doormat and dickhead with magical cock story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plz dont stop writting i love everything you put on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is not for everyone, but as someone that can appreciate one that is well written, don’t listen to the haters. The setting and pace of your stories are good (I think that Sarah surrendering was a little fast, though), and the descriptions, too.

I don’t get the haters, there’s a lot of different stories here, they should read one they like instead of trashing you. That’s what I do when I don’t like a story. Anyway, hope next chapter comes soon, and if you start writing in other platforms, please, tell us

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 1 year ago

I loved this story. The Stockholm syndrome was interesting. I liked his last sentence.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

You aren’t going to please everyone so ignore the critics. You write well and you write dark.

I’m a sucker for the victim overcoming her abducter so nil stars here.lol…only joking.

Keep going and publishing here please

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You’re an idiot. “She felt happy for the first time in her life”? Fuck you.

She’s kidnapped, raped, assaulted, beaten, branded and treated like shit but she’s happy? Guess murdering her would also make her undeniably happy.

I could have accepted that she tolerated, or determined to do or play the role so she could eventually escape; but i refuse to believe she would be “happy” about being kidnapped and raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters... delete them if they bother you knowing they're up, and remember the vast majority of the thousands who read this hear liked it, but were too shy or busy or lazy to let you know.

GREAT stories, keep them coming, darker, lighter, whatever! and thanks for sharing your imagination with us!

RA

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3over 1 year ago

The story went from so good to soo shit. Too bad. It is in no con buddy. This isnt what the ending should be. Her will was broken, hope was taken, she is just his slave one out of many may be. And the story got so much looped holes. Anyway she saying happy and all give the consent and take away all the non con vibes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

<3 what a wonderfully written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The people who read this all the way through only to express outrage in the comments are really telling on themselves.

I hope the author keeps writing, she’s obviously struck a nerve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stories. Please keep posting. And if you do go somewhere else, please us know, so we can follow. I want to keep reading as you explore the dark.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

I am loving this story. Does it mean everyone should? No. But if you find stories on Lit that you do not like then find another story. BrOkenDOll seems very talented to me and I am glad the stories are here. No one should criticize if they have to hide under anonymous. Have the courage to give your reader name.

Please continue putting your stories on here. I for one am enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any fool who reads this and feels offended enough to use such awful things in the comments needs to reflect on their own behaviour. Br0kendoll is known for writing this kind of dark fare and very competently at that. So if you're still here getting upset by her writing then you're reading it on purpose withe intention of being offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait till she's having to bear his baby and perhaps many more pregnancies after that. Would be interesting to see how their relationship would be with no birth control to keep him from controlling her body, getting her pregnant as he chooses, owning her completely, dictating how her life will pan out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't listen to anyone, you write the best stories on this planet

Love your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to understand something these folks who are criticizing were loved it enough to read the whole damn thing. Bang average doesn't invoke emotion really good one does. Please do continue with your writing may be even a book I'll buy it in a giphy.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 1 year ago
Thus is excellent writing.

Ignore the trolls, your writing is fine. These are all hot stories, disturbing but hot too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story a lot and I’m very glad they ended up together. Thank you author.

Jekyll1439Jekyll1439over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story! her submission and being broken was a huge turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did enjoy this, but I think you need to accept the fact that people will be offended by this kind of content, and they aren't wrong to be. This kind of thing happens to actual women every day abd it isn't sexy or fun. If you're going to put this material out there, be prepared for people to have an issue with it. It's frankly a bit ridiculous for you to complain about people not liking rape and misogyny porn. He literally tells her will murder her if she won't be his slave. We have to admit it's dark and fucked up, and people will be upset by that. If you're going to keep writing you need to develop a thicker skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story and think you’re an amazing writer. I can’t wait to read more of your work. Thank you very much!! :) xx

Southkat13Southkat13over 1 year ago

I like the the story. Only an idiot would not know this is fantasy, but isn’t that why we’re here to read or wright about our fantasy s? You mentioned not posting here because it’s too dark. Pls tell me where other dark stories are posted, as I don’t find very many here that I like. I also love very dark Femdom and blackmail stories that turn very dark. Most stories on here are way too gental. Again, this is not ment to be for real life, but a fantasy for entertainment purposes. I like It. Pls continue And let me know where to find more. Thank you.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

What a lucky slut❤️❤️❤️

melsdadmelsdadover 1 year ago

Please do not listen to those who criticise you, remember this, they came to this site, and they chose to read your stories despite your warning at the beginning, these are people who are trying to deny they actually enjoy these fantasies, they're probably screwed up religious victims, who have read the Bible, which is the most evil of all stories, as not a word of it is true, because man wrote it as a tool to put fear and guilt into the minds of hypocrites like your critics, so that they could be manipulated, whereas your excellent writing creates enjoyment for those of us who can do nothing other than fantasise, so thank you for your time and effort, I only wish I could write as good as you, you're fantastic, keep up the excellent work, I'm sure there are many like me out here who enjoy what you do.

melsdadmelsdadover 1 year ago

Once again, keep up your excellent work, I read this whole story in one sitting, I couldn't stop, it was brilliantly engaging, thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, she finally succumbed to the Stockholm Syndrome and could not leave her rapist/owner. Yeah, it was a dark and gloomy story and there are going to be people that would love to see some retribution given to David for what he did to her. There are people that love to see her become a fuckpet to her owner and do anything that he tells her to do. I love the twisted and imaginative plot that David devised to let her think she was free when she really was not. Glad you did not dwell too much on the branding. I am glad that David did provide a lot of care for her afterwards. THere is a little bit of human kindness in him but just a little. Now that he has her what is he going to do with her?

tonykrane01tonykrane01over 1 year ago

I loved the series. If people give u grief then fuck em. Keep writing. You’re good. The twists were also good like the campfire. Good work.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Wow!!!!!! Absolutely loved it

EmmesLust794EmmesLust794over 1 year ago

I loved the story. I would love even more to have a story or the same series from David’s POV- now that could possibly be dark depending on how you spin it. On another note, don’t waste your talent or quell your creativity listening to moralistic haters who come to read stories from a literary porn site. The irony of it a laughable. Again, I thoroughly enjoyed your story and your writing. I hope to see more in future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The world is full of ignorant, arrogant, tasteless and undereducated people. They run hither and yon declaiming drivel with all the gravity and self-importance of a Puritan preacher. Ignore them and tell your story, your way. I enjoyed this one, and so did a lot of other intelligent people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Also came 😉 to share my praise!

I Loved this story 💕

The whiney babies weren't reading scriptures before accidently landing here. You keep it up!

Howardw41Howardw4110 months ago

It’s a good story. It’s what you said it would be. You put it in the right category. Ignore the critics. As a fellow writer here, I sometimes get discouraged by a few negative comments from complainers that a story is what you said it would be. The advice I’ve gotten and I say the same to you. Keep on writing and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the whole plot .. it is psychologically complex ,scary yet true and I love it

doorknob22doorknob227 months ago

You're a top notch author. Thanks you for your awesome stories!

KeeperonKeeperon7 months ago

Thanks. She transformed a little too quickly but I enjoyed the story. Ignore the weak anonymous comments, you clearly stated what the story tags were. Keep writing.

MzBeaMzBea7 months ago

This is one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was fun.

SiperdoodlesSiperdoodles3 months ago

This is great! Thank you for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abducted Ch. 06 Previous Part
Abducted Series Info