Abducted! Her Foot and Toilet Slave

Story Info
Her new life will involve stinky feet... and much worse.
2.3k words
3.87
37.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<

F/f. Foot Fetish. Human toilet (F to f). Nonconsensual. Abduction/Kidnapping. Scat. Piss/Golden showers. Graphic descriptions of bodily functions. Body odor. Funky/unpleasant feet. Professional attire (on F). Collar/Chains/Straps (on f). Bondage. Imprisonment/Confinement. Humiliation/degradation. Psychological/emotional abuse. Teasing. Harassment. Insults. Fondling (nonconsensual). Sweat. Foot licking/sucking (f to F). Masturbation (F). Crying (f). Begging (f). Socks. Foot used as a penetrative device (F on f). Gag (in f). Anal sex (F on f, M on f). Strap on. Panties. Facesitting. Vaginal odors. Violation. Anonymous sex. Mouth prop. Ingestion of bodily excretions (f, nonconsensual). Breathing deprivation. Anal creampie. Pissing into anus (M to f).

Let's begin!

_________________

Emma didn't exactly understand how she ended up where she was, but she was terrified of being there. Last she remembered she was out jogging, had been talking to another jogger she'd met, a really friendly woman. Emma tried to remember more. The woman had been in biking shorts, her hair back in a long, sleek, braid, had offered her a bottle of water. Emma wouldn't have taken it, but the bottle had been brand new, completely sealed.

She felt like a complete idiot.

She was in some sort of basement now, her hands bound to the wall but heavy metal chains affixed to her wrists by manacles. She'd try to free the chain from the bricks, where the chain disappeared into a strange hole in the wall, but it was no use. She was completely trapped. She shivered - but not just from fear. Someone had removed all her clothes, presumably when they drugged and brought her here. The room was cold, and the stone floor even colder. She could feel it seeping into her legs, her ass, even her pussy when she made the mistake of sitting the wrong way on the floor.

She had no idea how long she waited there, afraid she'd be killed by some horrible murderer, when the door to the room opened. It was the woman, the jogger, the one who gave her the bottle. She looked a lot different now, in a clean cut, high waisted pencil skirt that hugged her hips so tightly she could see the curve of her stomach into her legs. This was accompanied by a blouse and a short matching jacket that fell loosely over her trim, fit frame, falling off her breasts like a curtain. She didn't wear any hose or heels, instead opting for a pair of classy, heeled, fold over boots, perfectly maintained without a scuff on them.

Emma froze. She had no idea what this woman wanted with her.

"Why hello my darling new toy. Aren't you precious? I seldom manage to nab myself such lookers as you. Fantastic." The woman moved over to the wall next to the door, where there was some sort of wheel, a large valve with a handle, a fixture that had puzzled and worried Emma, but that had been well out of her reach. The woman started cranking the wheel, and Emma felt the chains holding her arms grow tighter, pulling on her wrists. Emma cried out in shock, but was powerless to stop her arms from being pulled back. This continued, despite Emma's desperate struggle, until she'd been pulled all the way back to the wall, forced with her arms splayed out into a sitting position. She was horrified to be put on display like this, and her thoughts immediately went to the worst possible scenarios. "Please, please let me go. I'll pay you. I'll give you everything I own. I beg you."

The woman ignored her and instead hunkered down in front of her, knees tight together so as not to lift her skirt, and began to feel up Emma's breasts, roughly, with her perfectly manicured hands. "Mmm, perfect. I really do love my toys perky." She moved her hands further down Emma's body, even briefly sliding her fingers between the folds of her pussy before standing up again.

Tears began to well up in Emma's eyes, the realization of her fate sinking in. "Please. Please..."

The woman, in response, lifted her foot, using Emma's shoulder as a brace to undo her shoe. Then she leaned onto Emma with her knee to free herself from the socks. She took the sock and started sliding it, still hot and sticky with sweat, over Emma's face - while Emma tried uselessly to move her head away - and began speaking. "I didn't have time to change my underwear after jogging today. I was in a bit of a hurry." She slid the sock down Emma's body, rubbing it over her bare tits. "So I think I should take some time and clean off my feet, don't you think?" As she finished her sentence she shoved the sock roughly in between the lips of her pussy.

Emma's eyes widened, but she didn't even have time to respond before the woman was shoving her foot into Emma's mouth. She could taste the heavy build up of sweat and funk that had completely covered this stranger's foot, developed over some unknown time jogging in the heat then left to fester in those shoes for presumably hours after. The smell was filling her nose and sinuses, and she could barely stand it. She tried to pull away and cough, to wretch, but the woman only shoved her foot in further, following her head, until Emma literally could not move herself away from it anymore.

"You best lick it clean, little slut, or I'll bury you in the backyard," the woman snapped, wiggling her toes.

Teary eyed, Emma did as she was told, forcing herself to slide her tongue between the woman's toes, washing the day's filth and grime away. She felt like she could taste every minute her kidnapper had spent running that day - in fact she wouldn't have been surprised if this woman hadn't cleaned her feet in weeks from the way they smelled. It was so bad that it felt like her mouth was filling with actual fumes. She could feel the foot pushing further and further into her mouth, stretching her jaws and lips, until she could feel the toes in the back of her throat. The woman laughed, wiggling them about as Emma struggled not to cough and gag - or worse, throw up.

At this point Emma's assailant started sliding her foot in and out of her Emma's mouth, as if she was fucking her with it, all the time laughing at the poor naked girl. Emma was so relieved when the foot was removed, but, to her horror, she'd failed to consider the other one. Soon enough that one was being thrust into her too, the woman demanding each individual toes be sucked clean with exacting care. But this time instead of laughing, the woman started running her hands over her body, feeling at her own pussy, begging to moan softly.

The woman seemed to grow impatient the more fired up she got and left, briefly, returning with a collar and more chains. The collar of course went around Emma's neck, linking to a ring set into the floor. She loosened the chains on Emma's hands, but only giving enough slack that her head could be dragged downward toward the ground. The woman jerked Emma's ass into the air until she was made positioned doggystyle, except with her legs spread wide and her arms held backwards behind her. The woman placed her foot against Emma's ass, pushing against it, straining Emma's body against the chains, making her cry out and shudder. The woman then proceeded to work her foot against Emma's ass, grinding and wiggling it into her soft flesh. It wasn't long before the stranger was slipping her feet right between Emma's spread ass cheeks and then, to Emma's horror, putting her spit wet toes directly into Emma's openly exposed asshole, wiggling them inside the tight hole.

Emma resumed her desperate pleas, begging the woman to let her go, that she wouldn't tell anyone, that she'd give her kidnapper anything she wanted. But she was only met by the increasing sounds of the woman's moans, and the new sounds of wet flesh being manipulated. Then, as if in response to her pleading, the woman unceremoniously shoved something in her mouth. It tasted absolutely horrendous, and smelled even worse. Once she was able to stop her head from reeling she realized what it was - the woman's socks, the fronts knotted and the ends hanging out on either side.

And before she could even comprehend what was happening, the woman was grabbing the ends of those socks and using them as handles so that she could plunge, all at once, a well lubed strap on straight into Emma's hole. Emma's shriek was muffled by the woman's socks, her tongue pressed against the moist fabric.

The woman used her like this for some time, moaning and grinding into Emma. Emma could feel faint vibrations and could only assume this woman had a toy inside her as well. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the woman reached her climax, shuddering and leaning over Emma's body.

But it didn't end there. The woman left again and returned with some sort of metal table. She forced Emma down, limb by limb, strapping them in place. By the time it was over Emma couldn't see anything but the ceiling - her head was not completely locked in place, unable to be moved, still gagged with the woman's socks. Her legs had been lifted into stirrups, displaying her open legs to the world. Emma was wheeled on the table, like a gurney, to a separate room. She felt her body being pushed through some sort of hole, reminiscent of a cat scan or an MRI, but she knew it couldn't be anything so innocuous. She could feel a chill on her bare pussy from the other side.

The woman locked the table in place and popped the socks from Emma's mouth. But there wasn't any relief coming for Emma, as the woman immediately replaced it with a metal stretcher, the sides in the shape of wide Us, forcing Emma's mouth wide open as far as it could go. Tears began to stream down Emma's face unhindered, and she once again tried begging, but the words were just distorted and ugly.

Emma heard the sounds of the woman moving something metal around, and then saw, right in front of her, the woman, still in panties, positioning herself over Emma's face. The woman started to grind herself against Emma's helpless form, the locks preventing any resistance. The underwear was just as sullied as the socks, thick with sweat and musk. She could barely breathe, the woman frequently covering both her nose and mouth with the hot sticky mess, still wet with the juices that had dripped from her when she'd been fucking Emma.

But it wasn't just this grinding she felt. There was something happening on the other end too, something touching and feeling up her vulnerable ass. Above her the woman started removing her panties, exposing her bare ass, lining her parts over Emma's forced open mouth, and behind her she felt something teasing and pushing at the entrance of her already sore asshole.

It was at the moment the woman released a stream of hot piss directly into Emma's throat that she felt something fleshy and hard plunge into her ass. She could hear the woman let out a moan of release and satisfaction. She must have been waiting a long time, maybe even edging herself, because it never seemed to end, filling her mouth like a bowl.

Emma fervently, desperately, tried to keep from swallowing, but it was no use. Noting this refusal, the woman simply reached down between her legs and pinched Emma's nose shut, cutting her air off. Emma would either have to swallow or drown in the hot pool of piss. Even as she struggled, she could feel someone slamming themselves repeatedly into her asshole, her whole body rocking with the weight of his body.

Finally Emma was forced to swallow, opening her throat and letting it pour down into her stomach. She could feel it, warm and wet, down the entire length of her. Not once did the man on the other side of the wall relent.

"Good slut. You better get used to this. You are going to stay right here for a very, very long time. You are my new personal toilet. Everything I eat will go directly into you."

Emma's eyes widened as the woman said the word eat. Horrified, she saw the woman's asshole above her beginning to wink, then widen, the brown filth spilling out of her, thick and heavy, landing directly into her open mouth, covering her tongue in a thick layer of shit. The woman continued, grunting and moaning, pushing more and more out of her and into Emma until the mouth of the newly installed toilet was completely full to the brim.

Just as the woman was finishing emptying herself, Emma felt the man climaxing, filling her asshole with his hot cum, spurting again and again. She couldn't even feel relieved, since her mouth was packed full of noxious shit. But the man didn't remove his cock, not immediately. Instead she felt herself getting filled even further, a heat spreading up inside her, filling her up. She realized then, the man was pissing inside her asshole, letting himself go while still inside her. When he pulled out she felt the piss running out over her.

"Come on, toilet, you can't just let it sit there," laughed the woman, cruelly. "It's stinking up the place! You're going to have to learn how to flush."

The woman was already reaching down to plug Emma's nose.